FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Children of a lesser god...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Children of a lesser god... Reply with quote

A whole bunch of MP's were sporting a yello ribbon for one missing child in Portugal.

None of them ever did the same for thousands that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan. Amazing but true.

Two doctors leave their children in a hotel room and go out for the evening. When a single mother does the same by being forced to go to work if social services find out her child will be taken away by social services.

The propaganda circus has no limits spreading into every news broadcast. Every 'celebrity' every media outlet every radio station despite being different say the same.

Like on the issue of 9/11 we have many voices and one line. Arabs did it.

Ironic really as the mass media is excelling itself in morality. The morality that in what they choose to promote with some hidden agenda is a national issue.

They have as much moral claim to promote issues as Dracula in promoting life not death.

The vampires of the system they own are selling us stories about missing children. Can anyone even dare question the official story, before being branded an enemy of the people?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes exactly.

and also blair and new labour have used this oportunity to bury bad stories such as

The soaring cost of Tony Blair's ID card project was divulged by the Home Office Costs have risen by £840 million to £5.55 billion - some £2.4 billion higher than when the Government floated the idea in 2004.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a similar theme I heard last night that there are 4000 troops now engaged in the search for 3 us soldiers. As if the whole 'war' effort has been temporarily suspended while we look for ' our boys'. This is the same type of propaganda being used re the unfortunate little girl in Portugal, it's to give the illusion of a 'caring' state. Pathetic really but seems to work for a lot of people.
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Yes Reply with quote

Why do they want everyone looking the opposite way at this moment in time? More scare tactics for the General public or was that guy they've got actually being taken out for some reason? The time they've (media)spent on this is unfathomable. What about the blond haired european women one of the locals saw looking suspicious. They claim no leads but I've seen a few things on Aljazeera that definately should be followed up.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am sorry to say but this is the 1984 type of controlled media we live with today
they managed to bury many stories during this week but more than that they divert people away from real news
i sympathise with the parents and in a way they are lucky the media has latched onto them, think back how many teenagers were stabbed, how many iraqi babies killed and even the soldiers who shot an innocent brazialian are not to be charged also the soldiers who beat an innocent iraqi waiter to death did not get prosecuted
what the rules are is one white anglo saxon life is worth more than 1000000 black(sudan,rwanda,somalia,), arab(iraqi,kurdish,lebanese,palestinian), muslim(afghan,chechen,bosnian,), asian (vietnamese, laotian,cambodian,etc) lives
when did u ever see beckham campaigning for a reward of tuppence to catch the killers of the family of afghans all killed at a wedding, or the eight palestians killed from the same family>

i can honestly say since 1999 i have VERY rarely bought any newspaper
the original reason was meaness because i got my first pc in 1999 and got on the web and found you could read all the papers for free, but last few years it is because every peper is full of nothing but lies and propaganda
and i would not put my money towards financing their toilet paper

all men are equal in the eyes of god
but not equal in the eyes of Murdoch, Blair and the BBC

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and another thing
how the hell do they know this guy murat is guilty? because he has a turkish name? I dont understand how easy it is for someone who has not even been charged to be branded a paedo/killer
the media now absolutely destroy peoples lives now like never before
if he is guilty then fair enough but it appears that the guy as already been branded guilty in front of all his family freinds and neighbours by sky news and the murdoch press
if he is innocent i hope he sues the living daylights out of the buggers

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Tracking children next... Reply with quote

they have already announced that pensioners sufferring from Alzheimers whould be tracked probably using Verichips technology.

This event may be used to chip schoolkids. How in the space of such a short time has this thing gone global? Advisers must have been placed in positions to advise on how to proceed.

The media has arrived with an open chequebook. Kids going missing sells copies. Kids dying in wars or from disease and malnutrition does not. After all Poverty is Now History.
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey Stelios i was really shocked when you mentioned in an earlier post on this thread:

"The soaring cost of Tony Blair's ID card project was divulged by the Home Office Costs have risen by £840 million to £5.55 billion - some £2.4 billion higher than when the Government floated the idea in 2004."

I really wasn't aware of how much the cost has risen.

For heavens sake think of how all that money could have been better spent on improving many aspects of this country for people instead of this fanatical drive to enslave us all.

And i'm not talking about buying or making more nuclear missiles or defence spending either.

Whats the matter?, the weapons we have at the moment don't vaporise men, women, children and babies quickly enough do they?.

No i'm talking about Education (schools), NHS, Transport System etc.

All those billions spent on the ID Card when it would have had so much more usefull in the areas i have mentioned and others no dought.

My partner found another persons personal experience about how terrible the goverment and officals are becoming.

Take a look at: www.waynefontana.com .

With all that is happening i woudn't be suprised if something gives pretty soon, the people can only take so much of this nonsense, then they'll start saying enough is enough.

Remember the poll tax riots under Margret Thatcher?.

I think when that happened people were saying enough is enough.

I used to wear a T-shirt with "bollox to the poll tax" written on it back then.

In addition to ID cards don't forget road pricing and tracking devices fitted into every car.

What the hell is this country coming to?.

The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we focus on the cost of something, we are being distracted: the money is simply a fantasy created at the stroke of the Bank of Englands Pen: there is always infinite money for the systems needs: scarcity for the masses (taxes to repay the national debt on the money that never existed) is the systems control

The question then is not "how much ID cards cost" but "what is the meaning of the intention to force ID upon the people"

I feel it is very important to embrace this paradigm in ones personal deliberations: its not always the right thing to communicate to others, but an essential inner focus IMO

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
When we focus on the cost of something, we are being distracted: the money is simply a fantasy created at the stroke of the Bank of Englands Pen: there is always infinite money for the systems needs: scarcity for the masses (taxes to repay the national debt on the money that never existed) is the systems control

The question then is not "how much ID cards cost" but "what is the meaning of the intention to force ID upon the people"

I feel it is very important to embrace this paradigm in ones personal deliberations: its not always the right thing to communicate to others, but an essential inner focus IMO

Yes, there is a brilliant talk (that nails this particular issue) given by G Edward Griffin: It is called: "The Creature from Jekyll Island", after his book of the same name.

The talk is long but well worth the effort if you want to understand the agenda of the banking elite. He compares their stated agenda to their real agenda towards the end of the talk. Hypocricy and double-dealing brilliantly exposed.

You will find it here (and elsewhere on the web):

http://reformed-theology.org/realaudio/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: