FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ron Paul 2008 - Americas and the worlds last hope?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Ron Paul 2008 - Americas and the worlds last hope? Reply with quote

I've been following his campaign to be the Republican presidential candidate in 2008. Seems pretty obvious that he knows all about the NWO and has wiped the floor with the selection of criminals and globalist lackeys put forward by the establishment.

Dispicably, the fake candidates and corporate media are trying any trick to get him disqualified or to explain how his poll results are not genuine.

IMHO it is not just in the interests of the American people that he is not unfairly canned but in the interests of the world.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calls to ban Ron Paul from future debates

Link

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thats a typically balanced clip from Fox news isnt it? "Truther virus" "infecting people". Think if they tried harder they could have found a more negative way to portray the movement? Bloody Hull!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny wasn't it. I like the way she bangs on about it being a left issue then brings in Alex Jones who hates the democrats.

He didn't even mention 9/11 truth, merely blowback, which was my position the day it happened. I was reading a book by Chalmners Johnson titled Blowback, which paints a good picture of why people msay want to attack the states.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it showed the movements current crop of celebrity backers is also doing it more harm than good. They wasted no time in mentioning Rosie ODonell (recent looser of a public slanging match with Donald Trump that destroyed any credibility she once had), Charlie Sheen (drug addled maniac and wife beater) and Alec Baldwin (drug addled maniac and wife beater)

(See CNN.com for the Rosie V Trump stuff and www.thesmokinggun.com for copies of Sheens and Baldwins divorce papers)

Funnily enough left off woddy harrelson who, whilst being drug addled, is an all round nice guy....
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean this Rosie vs Trump thing? Don't think this warrants her as discredited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64YhFQ99a-c

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, thats just what kicked it off and thats just The View mate. CNN ran several pieces with him listing piece by piece every failure of her assertions and life mate. Proper Hit job as sponsored by CNN. I'll see if I can dig out any links when I get home.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that really discredits her as a propoganda machine hit her. I'm sure we've all done things that anyone could use against you in some way.

Take Sheen, he was a coke addict and beat his wife. The beating may have been influenced by the coke, which was proably influenced by some desire for emotional escapism. It appears he sorted that out and is gettign on with his life. I realise the prooganda machines will focus on these bits but Charlie Sheen hititng his wife years ago does not answer the rise in put options, lack of air defence, building 7 etc

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a big up for RP on my fave GIM forum. I had to bring 'em down 2 erf

Paul supports the OCT 911.

Confused

uselesseater

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
There was a big up for RP on my fave GIM forum. I had to bring 'em down 2 erf

Paul supports the OCT 911.

Confused

Yes, publicly. I think he knows what he's doing though.

As for Sheen: Yes it's OK for Bush and the other perverts/drug addicts to have multiple skeletons in their closets but Charlie has to basicly be Jesus Christ.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was BRILLIANT!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It just goes to show the steady growing mass awakening that is rolling along nicely. That was desperate from FOX, if they are having to slander the movement like this then it is because we have em on the ropes.

If the truth is a virus, then lets infect the world. Wink

Brian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: