FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90-minute film, Taking Liberties
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: 90-minute film, Taking Liberties Reply with quote

I thought this might be the place to put it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=DNDBQ2LW13VDFQFI QMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/05/02/nblair402.xml

Quote:
Coming soon to a cinema near you, Blair: The Movie. After 18 months of secrecy, a British director disclosed yesterday that he had made a damning Michael Moore-style documentary feature film about Mr Blair's 10 years in office which he is to release nationwide on June 8.

The 90-minute film, Taking Liberties, focuses on the erosion of civil liberties and the increase of surveillance under Labour.

The director, Chris Atkins, said yesterday that he wanted to expose "the Orwellian state" that now threatened Britain as a result of Mr Blair's policies.

Shot for £500,000, it re-tells the stories of several well-publicised cases in which personal freedoms have been curtailed by new laws. Prominent among them is David Bermingham and "the NatWest Three", the bankers extradited to America last year on wire fraud charges, and Maya Evans, the peace campaigner found guilty of breaking the ban on unauthorised protests near Westminster for reading out the names of 97 British soldiers killed in Iraq near the Cenotaph.

Also featured will be Walter Wolfgang, the elderly Jewish anti-war activist bundled out of Labour's 2005 party conference and held under anti-terrorism laws for shouting out "rubbish" during a speech by Jack Straw.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look forward to seeing it
its time war criminal blair was exposed for the lying stealing murdering bastxrd he is

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Freedom of Speech. Right to Privacy. Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Prohibition from Torture. TAKING LIBERTIES will reveal how these liberties have been systematically destroyed by New Labour, and the freedoms of the British people stolen from under their noses amidst a climate of fear created by the media and government itself.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find that scubadiver,strange there's arguments around saying this is not happening, but there you go Confused

And cheers for the preview clip stelios

Thumbs Up
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: "Taking Liberties", out next month Reply with quote

"Taking Liberties", out next month on general UK release:-

http://www.noliberties.com/synopsis.htm
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: For the film fans amongst us Reply with quote

Busker wrote:
"Taking Liberties", out next month on general UK release:-

http://www.noliberties.com/synopsis.htm

Looks to be well worth a watch when it comes out.
Thanks Busker.

It's them or us.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
agent orange
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good and i would definitely like to see it, but i wonder how many main stream cinemas will show it? will it be on general release at cinemas like odeon or cineworld? hope so as that's all there is round here.
if not i will have to wait for the DVD.
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking Liberties Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUsNQkV6o04

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will contact the Glasgow Film Theatre tomorrow from work and see if they would be up for contacting 'Taking Liberties' to organise screening of the Film...

http://www.gft.org.uk/info.asp

I will contact the Taking Liberties people also to let them know of the possibilities.

It looks good.

Last edited by Bongo on Sun May 20, 2007 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reply from the Cambridge Arts Picture House.

Quote:
It will be showing from Friday 8th June - Thursday 14th June. There will also be a preview screening on 5th June at 6pm with a live Q&A broadcast with the director. Tickets for the film will go on sale Monday 4th June, and for the Q&A preview screening by next week.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.noliberties.com/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest posting comments about Blair's involvement in the 7th of July bombings on the films blogsite
http://noliberties.blogspot.com/
Taking Liberties does not address the lack of a public enquiry into the July 7th bombs.
These issues need to be looked at.
there is no cctv of the alleged 7/7 bombers - none on the bus, trains, platforms, ticket halls, car parks, etc
there is no credible eye witnesses of any of the alleged 7/7 bombers
the company in charge of london transport security VERINT engaged all its 1000+ employees on a drill to coincide with the bombs same stations same day, impossible for it to have been a coincidence

Israeli embassy was issued with an alert BEFORE the bombs went off
train times dont match 7.40am was cancelled
all the bombs were military grade
why was bombed bus the only bus diverted?
how did 'injured' headband man appear before any medics or ambulances arrived?
why did 'muslim' bus bomber grab an egg mcmuffin before blowing himself up?
why did the bombers leave the 'best' bombs back in the boot of the car?
why did they buy return tickets?
why did they pay and display? they werent coming back were they?
how did they keep the 'mission' secret from all their friends, families and relatives several had small kids one had a pregnant wife, if they really were clean skins how comes they crossed M15's paths several times?
Why did one mans documents survive the explosion and end up at SEVERAL bomb sites?
Why did Ian Blair announce "there are definately 4 bombers" before anyone even knew then retract when he realised he had spoken too soon?

What really happened at the outdoor retreat where they all went kayaking and team building. Was hypnotism or auto suggestion part of the course?

The question why didnt the security services nip this in the bud before it happened?

Because 7/7 was an inside job.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post. I look forward to seeing the film.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

the company in charge of london transport security VERINT engaged all its 1000+ employees on a drill to coincide with the bombs same stations same day, impossible for it to have been a coincidence

I don't think we do know this one for certain. We know that Peter Power said he was conducting exercises with a company which employs 1000 people. He didn't say it was Verint, so I think we are making a supposition there. He didn't say 1000 people were involved in the exercise, merely that there were around 1000 people in the company.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
I suggest posting comments about Blair's involvement in the 7th of July bombings on the films blogsite.

all the bombs were military grade

why was bombed bus the only bus diverted?

why did they buy return tickets?

several had small kids one had a pregnant wife

What really happened at the outdoor retreat where they all went kayaking and team building. Was hypnotism or auto suggestion part of the course?

stelios
0. Do you have any evidence of Blair's prior involvement?

1. It was reported for the first week that the bombs were military grade, then the story changed to homemade. The forensic report has never been made public. We just do not know what the bombs were made of.

2. The no. 30 was not the only bus diverted. A no. 205 and a no. 390 were diverted ahead of it.

3. There is no evidence that they bought any sort of tickets.

4. Two of them were fathers, the same two had pregnant wives.

5. Hypnotism and auto suggestion on a whitewater rafting trip?

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
stelios
0. Do you have any evidence of Blair's prior involvement?

1. It was reported for the first week that the bombs were military grade, then the story changed to homemade. The forensic report has never been made public. We just do not know what the bombs were made of.

2. The no. 30 was not the only bus diverted. A no. 205 and a no. 390 were diverted ahead of it.

3. There is no evidence that they bought any sort of tickets.

4. Two of them were fathers, the same two had pregnant wives.

5. Hypnotism and auto suggestion on a whitewater rafting trip?

My personal opinion is they watched a show on TV on the BBc about how to become a spy.
They saw an sadvert for M15 recruiting from ethnic minority.
they applied and were made to do cetain tasks as part of their training.
Unfortuanately they had to keep it secret and were used as patsies.
Look at the dummy run video.
So many pictures, cctv images, why none on the 'real' run.
And since when does a perso about to top themselves have a dummy run?
Oh i wil only cut my left wrist to see if it works, or i will pretend to take valiums but instead take aspirins to see if i can go ahead with it then next week i will do it for real.
A dummy run is utter cobblers. No suicide person has a dummy run.
It is a sign they were given orders by someone and were acting out a mission. As seen on that bbc show SPY.

Ok, Tony Blair was at Gleneagles and was seen by many eyewitnesses glancing nervously at his watch, remeber the bombing happened while blair was with the G8 at the conference in Scotland, this was why the bombings occured then to make maximum impact on the world stage.
The have been news headlines that the Israelis warned Britain 2 days before the bombings.

We know that hmemade explosives are unstable, and ineffective like we have just seen during the 21/7 trial and the fertilisar bomb plot. The explosives used on the day victims have said produced a certain kind of glow and a certain kind of noise, which clearly identifies it as military grade. The victim who had his face burned and actually the fact that many were burned means military grade
From The TimesJuly 12, 2005

Terrorist gang 'used military explosives'
By Michael Evans, Sean O’Neill and Philip Webster
Similar components from the explosive devices have been found at all four murder sites, leading detectives to believe that each of the 10lb rucksack bombs was the work of one man. They also believe that the materials used were not home made but sophisticated military explosives, possibly smuggled into Britain from the Balkans.

“The nature of the explosives appears to be military, which is very worrying,” said Superintendent Christophe Chaboud, the chief of the French anti-terrorist police, who was in London to help Scotland Yard.

I think you will find that that bus was the ONLY bus diverted that day.
It is widely reported and you are the first person to have disputed it.

It was widely reported they bought return tickets and paid and displayed.
However, i concede that they probably were not even in london as there is no cctv evidence so this news may be deliberate disinfo to convince people "they must have got the train they bought return tickets"
But you have to counter the lies with the evidence the authorities provided.

My point is why would fathers and people with expectant mothers kill themselves, it does not make sense, and is why it probably did not happen.
An unemployed, drug addict, actually the son of my next door neighbour died of an overdose just last week. He went to see his father to demand money and the police were called when he made trouble. Eventually he was taken away in a taxi, but later we heard the news that he had died of an overdose of heroin.
I apologise for giving you this example but it is a very recent event.
The four alleged suicide bombers with young families and expectant mothers are not people who will blow themselves up.

We have all seen Paul McKenna and Derron Brown and others as well.
You can hypnotise people to believe they are carrying a birthday cake and meeting up for a surprise party. The trip where they all met involved rafting but it was hailed as a TEAM BUILDING EXERCISE
well confidence boosting, group hugs and one to one sessions. Maybe relaxation techniques. It has never been investiagted what the agenda of the trip was and who the other people on the trip wer.
Why have we not seen interviews with other students of this centre?
Why has reporters not gone on the same team building exercises to see if it made the people potential terrorists or simply mind control victims

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
stelios wrote:

I don't think we do know this one for certain. We know that Peter Power said he was conducting exercises with a company which employs 1000 people. He didn't say it was Verint, so I think we are making a supposition there. He didn't say 1000 people were involved in the exercise, merely that there were around 1000 people in the company.

hiya
no we dont know this for certain, but it is a good educated guess
after all what other company matches his description?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the 390, the 205 is behind it. As far as I know the only source for the 30 being the only bus diverted is PrisonPlanet, which is not always reliable.

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the 205.

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Quote:
We know that hmemade explosives are unstable, and ineffective like we have just seen during the 21/7 trial and the fertilisar bomb plot. The explosives used on the day victims have said produced a certain kind of glow and a certain kind of noise, which clearly identifies it as military grade. The victim who had his face burned and actually the fact that many were burned means military grade
From The TimesJuly 12, 2005

Terrorist gang 'used military explosives'
By Michael Evans, Sean O’Neill and Philip Webster
Similar components from the explosive devices have been found at all four murder sites, leading detectives to believe that each of the 10lb rucksack bombs was the work of one man. They also believe that the materials used were not home made but sophisticated military explosives, possibly smuggled into Britain from the Balkans.

“The nature of the explosives appears to be military, which is very worrying,” said Superintendent Christophe Chaboud, the chief of the French anti-terrorist police, who was in London to help Scotland Yard.

Agreed, that was what was being reported in the first week. It does not amount to a definite forensic identification of the explosive used.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/Prole77/?start=all

had alook at the page it does contain alot of photos
i guess that is the lady who runs the http://julyseventh.co.uk site
perhaps she would be a good source to ask

it is not clear that the photo shows a bus diverted before the bombs or after the bombs
or diverted at all there is no explanation

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your picture saying 18.07
is that saying the 205 should not be there?

what about daniel obiachie the http://www.the4thbomb.com/
he says the same thing the number 30 was the only bus diverted
he should know he was on it

New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

I think you will find that that bus was the ONLY bus diverted that day.
It is widely reported and you are the first person to have disputed it.

It was widely reported they bought return tickets and paid and displayed.

With respect, it was also widely reported that Iraq had WMD. Wink
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone think this picture is real?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second guy has 2 right legs
the guy at the back is behind the railing and in front at the same time
and has an iron bar in his head
the figure at the back looks like a character from the movie "ring"

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

I think this picture is genuine. I can't see anything wrong with it.

And how did this turn into a 7/7 thread? Confused

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel North on Taking Liberties featured in CIF.

Last night I saw the film Taking Liberties on the big screen for the first time, ( it was the cast and crew screening) and it was excellent. Funny, moving, infuritating, and best of all, it gives people things to do at the end of it. The film , which is released on June 8th, tells the stories of dozens of ordinary people. Grandmothers, teenagers, war veterans, writers, chefs, comedians, protesters, ordinary people from across the political spectrum - all caught up in the storm. There are contributions from Tony Benn, Henry Porter, Boris Johnson, Shami Chakrabarti, Walter Wolfgang, and many more.

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/2007/05/taking-liberties.html

Cinema Listings for Taking Liberties: http://www.noliberties.com/cinema.htm

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately theve deleted my post about 7/7 on the blogsite.
I am slightly disappointed and i assume the movie does not address real issues.
Shami Chakarbarti is part of the problem, i have seen her on question time saying terror laws 28 days is a good thing. I actually did not see a rizla paper between her comments and the bloodthirsty Labour Party.

I dont think any of them want to address the real issues.
This government is the most corrupt in history.
every law they make every decision is based on personal greed and bribery and results in loss to the public purse.
Blunkett.
Byers.
Ecclestein
Levy
Robinson.
Miliband
Prescot
Harman
Mandlesohn
HInduja
Vaz
etc etc
all of these and many more

Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
stelios wrote:

I think this picture is genuine. I can't see anything wrong with it.

And how did this turn into a 7/7 thread? Confused

Scuba,
Don't ask me how this became a 7/7 thread, but do you not find the fact that the railings behind the guy at the back centre go in front of his left arm is a slight problem?

Check out the J7 forum, they have proved this photo to be fake in any number of ways.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: