FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An over-view of NPT and TV Fakery
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: An over-view of NPT and TV Fakery Reply with quote

Could anyone post a concise and simple over-view of the theories surrounding NPT and TV Fakery?

Or could someone point me in the direction of one?

What I am looking for is a simple summing up of the theories, that briefly assesses and explains the strengths and weaknesses of the theories and their implications.

I have looked on Gerard Holmgren's site but cannot find anything. Rather than trawl about perhaps someone else could help.

Does such a thing exist anywhere? If not, would anyone like to offer one here?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have laboured to establish the key underlying concepts of NPT.

With the basic premise of planes and demolition charges, you know essentially where you stand, but having said that there are still many unanswered questions. Where the planes remote controlled, what type of charges, how were they detonated, were they wired or set off by wireless transmitters etc?

However, despite its apparent simplicity, the core structure of NPT seems incredibly more complex and ethereal in its delivery, in terms of the physicality of actually presenting planes visually to the world if they weren't really there.

Having spent many happy hour debating this with NPT exponents, I have never been able to move past first base, this being, 'There were no planes, you planehugger!'

Of course, my stance is equally convoluted and many struggle with my lack of apparent commitment, arrived at simply because I don’t know what brought the towers down. This makes it very difficult for people to compartmentalize me and consequently I am able to find total freedom to explore the subject from every angle. It really is very enlightening, for I am not constrained by the ‘rules of engagement’ dictated by my 'known' facts like there was a beam weapon, or cloaked missiles or thermite.

Therefore, having arrived at the point where I still have no clear understanding of ‘NPT’ other than it centres on there being no planes but ‘something else’, and considering the length of time I have been exposed to the notion, I too have to question what IS NPT simply because I have never had a straight answer?

My rudimentary overview is that most NPT’ers are themselves torn asunder by the gravity and dimensions of such a belief. There appears to be all kinds of branches to the subject, lots of different ideas and no-one can essentially nail down the almost constantly flowing perception of what happened if planes weren’t used on the day.

NPT appears to be a very unhealthy belief and I actively sympathize for by its very nature, there are very few rational NPT'ers who are able to answer simple direct questions for they seem to automatically adopt a very condescending attitude and enter conflict mode.

I would even guess that most NPT’ers, even though deep down they actually doubt the very idea, it is more they revel in the breakaway aspect of being a ‘rebel’, and even though our cause is the same, once they spied the mileage, potential and thread possibilities, all the other stale and regurgitated ground could be forgotten for this was exciting and new, it was ‘911 Conspiracy’ reborn/reinvented.

So where are we, or rather what is NPT? I can never seem to discuss it at any length, for its exponents never appear to move past heavy rhetoric coupled with the debating style that encompasses a great deal of anger, reflected by their colourful language.

In conclusion, I would like to reiterate, that having a more fluid ideal has helped me greatly as both a 911 Truther and as a human being. I have been accused of arrogance for my lack of clarity on my beliefs, but I genuinely find this absence of fixed thinking the most beneficial. Having the courage to stand up and say ‘I believe 911 did not happen the way we are told but I can’t say with any certainty that I know what did happen on that day’, would help numerous tortured individuals here.

The majority of the bad feeling here is caused by egos being compromised, just because someone adopts the polarity response of taking another view, 'How dare you challenge my beliefs!', is the downfall of far too many. The fixed belief stance is really the worst place one can put themselves with such an emotive subject.

So it would be really most helpful to have some more NPT detail and how people visualize things as having happened and if you don’t know the answer to a question, for goodness sake – just say so.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever wondered whether control-demolition explosives might have blown up the towers? Many other people have and claim to see evidence for it in some of the TV footage.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone oblige?

There must be someone among those who support these theories who could sum them up.

I mean, surely those who lend credence to these theories have scrutinised them fully, assessed their strengths and weaknesses and comprehensively considered the corollary questions they raise (what to do about video evidence showing a missile or nothing at all, what to do about contradictory witness testimonies, when and how were the plane-shaped holes created, what caused the big explosion that was coincident with the supposed plane "impacts", etc).

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no response.

I am baffled. There seem to be any number of people wanting to come on here and tell me that there were "no planes" and that the "evidence is overwhelming" etc. And yet when I actively seek help to understand this potentially crucial area of 911 reserach there is a deathly silence and no one is prepared to walk me through it.

Very odd. Question

Come on Witchfinder General, Fred, Killtown, Madge B, etc. Help me out here. Please. Very Happy

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no response.

I am baffled. There seem to be any number of people wanting to come on here and tell me that there were "no planes" and that the "evidence is overwhelming" etc. And yet when I actively seek help to understand this potentially crucial area of 911 reserach there is a deathly silence and no one is prepared to walk me through it.

Very odd. Question

Come on Witchfinder General, Fred, Killtown, Madge B, etc. Help me out here. Please. Very Happy

MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, Craig W - I know how disappointing and baffling it is when your question doesn’t seem to be addressed straight away or perhaps even noticed. I’ve asked many times for just a single example of the mass media using no-planes as a stick to beat otherwise-sensible conspiracy theorists with, but no response so far.

Anyway, as it happens I was saying recently on another thread that I think there’s a need for a kind of bullet-point leaflet which goes through the planes aspect of the 9/11 myth. Unfortunately I don’t think one exists, yet - at least I haven’t found it.

This may be because historically it all started with debunking of the images - the webfairy and others like her showed that the visual record of planes was (shall we say) manufactured. They thought that would be enough - and why shouldn’t it be? To their surprise they found that many ‘truthers’ didn’t want to know, and attacked the researchers instead. I think the early, pioneering no-planers got frustrated because people who already (apparently) believed the towers were deliberately destroyed still seemed to want to prop up selected aspects of the official story on the basis of no evidence or discredited evidence, as if covering up for the perpetrators of the crime. The case is proved as far as no-planers are concerned. The debate got bitter and short-tempered. Even Gerard Holmgren who provided so many solid, logical arguments, eventually said you get tired of going round the fruit-loop.

But if you can stand back and start with the question, ‘What is the belief based on that planes hit the towers?’ and then look at the ‘evidence’, you find that it all evaporates under scrutiny. Holmgren’s sites give copious debunkings of the alleged visual record, the eyewitnesses, etc – but sadly for my lazy self I haven’t yet found anything short enough to copy and paste into a leaflet just as it is.

However, just as all ‘planehuggers’ don’t agree or don’t have a theory about the fate of the alleged planes and passengers, no-planers don’t all agree or have a theory on what caused the holes in the towers. We do know that it wasn’t passenger jets. And just as the most powerful single argument against ‘collapse-theory’ is, IMO, that it’s physically impossible for the towers to have come down at that rate purely through gravity, with ‘planes-theory’ it’s that it’s physically impossible for planes to enter buildings.

So I think maybe my starting point for a summary would be:

1. No evidence for planes at WTC: Planes – Passenger flight AA11 didn’t take off, no black boxes, no air crash enquiries, no credible debris, no numbered parts, tail nos not ‘deregistered’ (+ more).
‘Eyewitnesses’ - Accounts fall apart under scrutiny - didn’t see actual ‘hit’, or ludicrous/unconvincing/lying (?Praimnath, Albanese etc).
‘But we all saw it on TV’ - 1st hit video shows no Boeing, 2nd hit videos faked, deliberate confusion of images by the perps.
2. Why they didn’t use planes – possible problems + planes can’t enter buildings.
3. How were we all fooled? Media complicity/TV-fakery, the Big Lie.
4. Possibilities: Fly-bys and plane doubles, missiles (+more).
5. Why did they want to fool us, false flag terrorism and what we can do about it.

If it’s just me aiming to collect the relevant links and flesh this skeleton out, then it’ll probably take forever, so suggestions from other no-planers welcome.

But fortunately we now have video makers spreading the word via the internet in more imaginative ways, and I think that’s where the breakthrough is going to come – not with a handful of no-planers vs planehuggers slugging it out on a forum, but with genuine newbies who aren’t prejudiced by the timidity of the ‘official’ 9/11 sceptic movement and have no problem recognising TV-fakery when they see it, creating a way in to demolishing the rest of the 9/11 myth.

parts.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.72 KB
 Viewed:  216 Time(s)

parts.jpg

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only unity amongst "9/11 researchers" is a belief that what the video images show is not what physically occured: other than that its like frogs in a bucket. If they ever stopped attacking everyone else for not sharing that belief, their "movement" would disintergrate in an instant: exaclty why they do just that of course, there is no choice in the matter, even if they are unaware of it: and exactly why there is little interest in producing a coherant picture of the who, the where's, the hows and the whys

Having investigated their claims in some depth over the last month (and to a deeper degree than i have bothered creating posts about), I'm now happy to conclude that a) I've been fair to their "evidence" (and found it direly wanting) and b) that they are "mostly harmless" and can be safely ignored, unless someone wants to be charitable talking to them

In the meanwhile, the rest of the 9/11 truth movement is free to carry on getting "out there" with the real evidence that can't be denied and amounts to more than an issue of perception, and I continue to be optomistic that this will be a breakthrough year

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White

You say you have investigated their claims in depth over the last month and found it direly wanting.

Please tell us why, a few bullet points will do
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:

But fortunately we now have video makers spreading the word via the internet in more imaginative ways, and I think that’s where the breakthrough is going to come –

My own view is the reverse of this.

The videos we have access to now have done a huge amount of damage to research and our basic thought processes. We have no clue what is genuine, what we see is very often not what actually happened.

It is all very well slapping together some clips and provoking thought with informative dialogue or captions, but aircraft firing missiles before impact, missing aircraft, emerging nosecones, UFO's swirling about the sky, women waving from entry holes - I trust not one single piece of videoed 'evidence' and to say that this will generate a 'breakthrough' is nonsense. To get a whole new raft of 'believers' thinking there were no planes involved gets us where exactly?

This is designed to dilute, to split and divide, to make us look like literally like a bunch of conspiracy nuts. The entire concept of NPT has been dropped in to do exactly this, promote a chasm within the ranks of The Movement - it has worked beautifully. We are no longer united as a result.

Madge summed it up beautifully..;

Quote:
..not with a handful of no-planers vs planehuggers slugging it out on a forum..

...and that is exactly what it is, a combative arena, no longer a place for reasoned discussion, more a place for volatile interchange.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
*Irrelevant Spam*

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good point, well made Fred.

Fred supplies an example of complete and utter nonsense - we are to believe that a number of videos are in fact the result of blue screen technology, concoted before and ready to go before the event.

This adds to my point, not just being fed faked videos, but videos that tell you what you see is faked. All designed to spread confusion and endorse our 'looney' label.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
John White

You say you have investigated their claims in depth over the last month and found it direly wanting.

I take it by the lack of response that John White is unable to prove his point
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the search function at the top of the site? I suggest you use it to go back and actually read some of my posts: and then get thinking

Performing Seals may jump through hoops: I don't

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White

I take it by the lack of response that John White is unable to prove his point

Just check out Fred's own latest video WG.

I lost count of how many types of stupid it contains.

Stupid 'analyses', stupid commentary, stupid lack of understanding about his chosen field, stupid conclusions and of course, stupid premise ... you might intuit I was less than impressed.

Indeed so unimpressed was I, that I resolved I'm never wasting another of the finite number of breaths due in my lifetime watching another Fred video as long as I live.

If you can fall for this 5th rate hucksterism, well you and your chosen media deserve each other.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the biggest error in this one was leaving out the octopus - that was the one thing that kept me watching.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
I think the biggest error in this one was leaving out the octopus - that was the one thing that kept me watching.

I heard the octopus had enough confidence in it's own natural talent to dump Fred and is actively building its own media career.

It's certainly less slimy than Tom Crooz. Or Jim Fetzer.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Performing Seals may jump through hoops: I don't

I am pretty confident seals don't have the ability to 'jump', they have considerable trouble even moving along the ground due to their physiology. Don't you mean sealions?

I actually started a conversation with the checkout assistant at Tesco's on Saturday when he commented on my 911 T-shirt. He said he had started to do some research and got turned off when he saw a video with an octopus in it.

There should be a whole new thread section solely for sealife.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems this thread has been hijacked by the marine life NPT splinter faction Twisted Evil (who I suspect are really plane huggers out to make the true NPT look silly Razz ).

In an effort to return to the thread topic I offer the following:

Thanks for your helpful response, MadgeB. I have made some comments below.

Quote:

Oh dear, Craig W - I know how disappointing and baffling it is when your question doesn’t seem to be addressed straight away or perhaps even noticed. I’ve asked many times for just a single example of the mass media using no-planes as a stick to beat otherwise-sensible conspiracy theorists with, but no response so far.

Nice to know it wasn’t just me. Very Happy
Quote:

Anyway, as it happens I was saying recently on another thread that I think there’s a need for a kind of bullet-point leaflet which goes through the planes aspect of the 9/11 myth. Unfortunately I don’t think one exists, yet - at least I haven’t found it.

Fair point.
Quote:

This may be because historically it all started with debunking of the images - the webfairy and others like her showed that the visual record of planes was (shall we say) manufactured. They thought that would be enough - and why shouldn’t it be? To their surprise they found that many ‘truthers’ didn’t want to know, and attacked the researchers instead. I think the early, pioneering no-planers got frustrated because people who already (apparently) believed the towers were deliberately destroyed still seemed to want to prop up selected aspects of the official story on the basis of no evidence or discredited evidence, as if covering up for the perpetrators of the crime. The case is proved as far as no-planers are concerned. The debate got bitter and short-tempered. Even Gerard Holmgren who provided so many solid, logical arguments, eventually said you get tired of going round the fruit-loop.

But if you can stand back and start with the question, ‘What is the belief based on that planes hit the towers?’ and then look at the ‘evidence’, you find that it all evaporates under scrutiny. Holmgren’s sites give copious debunkings of the alleged visual record, the eyewitnesses, etc – but sadly for my lazy self I haven’t yet found anything short enough to copy and paste into a leaflet just as it is.

However, just as all ‘planehuggers’ don’t agree or don’t have a theory about the fate of the alleged planes and passengers, no-planers don’t all agree or have a theory on what caused the holes in the towers. We do know that it wasn’t passenger jets. And just as the most powerful single argument against ‘collapse-theory’ is, IMO, that it’s physically impossible for the towers to have come down at that rate purely through gravity, with ‘planes-theory’ it’s that it’s physically impossible for planes to enter buildings.

A useful para regarding the various sub-theories of NPT and similarities with other sub-theories of 911 research. Regarding the last point, have any physicists or engineers produced any papers proving that it's impossible for the plane/planes to have crashed into the building/buildings as it/they appeared to?
Quote:

So I think maybe my starting point for a summary would be:

1. No evidence for planes at WTC: Planes – Passenger flight AA11 didn’t take off, no black boxes, no air crash enquiries, no credible debris, no numbered parts, tail nos not ‘deregistered’ (+ more).
‘Eyewitnesses’ - Accounts fall apart under scrutiny - didn’t see actual ‘hit’, or ludicrous/unconvincing/lying (?Praimnath, Albanese etc).
‘But we all saw it on TV’ - 1st hit video shows no Boeing, 2nd hit videos faked, deliberate confusion of images by the perps.

Are there many eyewitnesses who are on record as saying that they definitely didn't see any planes and are perplexed and suspicious as to why the TV pictures showed planes, etc?

Have there been many independently-verified videos showing that there were no planes?

How would the perps guard against the problem of amatuer videos of the event exposing the whole fraud? Just one video taken by a toursit and aired on TV showing the obvious lack of planes could make the whole planes myth crumble and expose the whole thing, couldn't it?
Quote:

2. Why they didn’t use planes – possible problems + planes can’t enter buildings.

Isn’t there a problem with this reasoning? If planes are known not to be able to enter buildings – as you state – why would they make it look like they could have? Wouldn’t the risk of physicists and engineers shouting about this impossibility, and thereby exposing the whole fraud, make this a really stupid thing to do? Are physicists and engineers shouting about it? Why make what happened look like something that you claim can’t happen? That doesn't seem to make any sense to me.
Quote:

3. How were we all fooled? Media complicity/TV-fakery, the Big Lie.
4. Possibilities: Fly-bys and plane doubles, missiles (+more).

Quote:

5. Why did they want to fool us, false flag terrorism and what we can do about it.

This is a general point applicable to most 911 sceptics, not just to the NPT/TF fans.
Quote:

If it’s just me aiming to collect the relevant links and flesh this skeleton out, then it’ll probably take forever, so suggestions from other no-planers welcome.

But fortunately we now have video makers spreading the word via the internet in more imaginative ways, and I think that’s where the breakthrough is going to come – not with a handful of no-planers vs planehuggers slugging it out on a forum, but with genuine newbies who aren’t prejudiced by the timidity of the ‘official’ 9/11 sceptic movement and have no problem recognising TV-fakery when they see it, creating a way in to demolishing the rest of the 9/11 myth.

Isn’t there a problem here, as tele and perhaps others have suggested? Unless we can be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the source videos are 100% genuine, and unchanged since the second they were taken, we have NO IDEA what we can trust. So basically ALL the images are worthless from the point of view of investigation.

Finally, and no offence whatever is meant by this, do you ever consider the possibility that NPT/TF is a load of BS - a distractionary disinfo campaign or just an investigatory blind alley based on the vagaries of videoing fast moving objects doing unusual things and the thoroughness of over-zealous reserachers? I in no way mean to suggest that that is what NPT/TF is. I am simply trying to gauge whether you and other believers have considered that possibility. I know you regard the planes theory as a similar piece of psy-opery.

MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Regarding the last point, have any physicists or engineers produced any papers proving that it's impossible for the plane/planes to have crashed into the building/buildings as it/they appeared to?...Isn’t there a problem with this reasoning? If planes are known not to be able to enter buildings – as you state – why would they make it look like they could have? Wouldn’t the risk of physicists and engineers shouting about this impossibility, and thereby exposing the whole fraud, make this a really stupid thing to do? Are physicists and engineers shouting about it? Why make what happened look like something that you claim can’t happen? That doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

The only engineer I know of who has trashed the planes theory is StillDiggin. (When sober I'll paste the link.) I admit I'm dismayed and disgusted by the lack of criticism of the 9/11 myth by scientists in general, including about the demolition of the towers, as the same argument applies to the free-fall 'collapse'. But maybe you know the quote (used here recently) about "limiting the range of acceptable opinion". I suppose people are just too scared for their livelihoods.

Quote:
Are there many eyewitnesses who are on record as saying that they definitely didn't see any planes and are perplexed and suspicious as to why the TV pictures showed planes, etc?

There are many who didn't see planes, but were corrected by people who told them there were. So they assumed they just 'missed' the plane.

Quote:
Have there been many independently-verified videos showing that there were no planes? How would the perps guard against the problem of amatuer videos of the event exposing the whole fraud? Just one video taken by a toursit and aired on TV showing the obvious lack of planes could make the whole planes myth crumble and expose the whole thing, couldn't it?

Yeah, how lucky for the perps that the towers were hit on two diametrically opposite sides! So videos were trained on the hole in WTC1 while the damage on WTC2 occured in the opposite direction, hidden from view. But if such a video was made - er, "aired on TV"? Are you kidding? They could only air it on YouTube or whatever, where it would be trashed as a fake.

Quote:
Unless we can be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that the source videos are 100% genuine, and unchanged since the second they were taken, we have NO IDEA what we can trust. So basically ALL the images are worthless from the point of view of investigation.

Well, I know what you mean, but again, this argument applies to all images full-stop. How do we know the images we saw of the destruction of the towers are undoctored? And there is a TV archive which shows the footage as it was played out live on the major channels. We have no reason to distrust this any more than other sources, do we?

Quote:
Finally, and no offence whatever is meant by this, do you ever consider the possibility that NPT/TF is a load of BS - a distractionary disinfo campaign or just an investigatory blind alley based on the vagaries of videoing fast moving objects doing unusual things and the thoroughness of over-zealous reserachers? I in no way mean to suggest that that is what NPT/TF is. I am simply trying to gauge whether you and other believers have considered that possibility. I know you regard the planes theory as a similar piece of psy-opery.

Indeed, I'm embarrassed to say that when John Albanese announced here that he was about to release a video on disinfo I was looking forward to it, believing he might expose the no-planers. But I've learned a lot since then. I spent many hours trawling through the images and arguments for and against no-planes, and finally concluded (obviously) that it's the truth of the matter, and that's what matters, especially in a so-called 'truth movement'. But thanks for being more civil than the usual planehuggers, even if just a tad patronising.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
Well, I know what you mean, but again, this argument applies to all images full-stop. How do we know the images we saw of the destruction of the towers are undoctored? And there is a TV archive which shows the footage as it was played out live on the major channels. We have no reason to distrust this any more than other sources, do we?

So we can't know then that real planes weren't used and doctored footage replaced what we should have seen and NPT is just a fanciful notion based solely upon faked footage?
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When replays of the second hit are shown on TV, they are only shown at full speed, never in slow motion.

Sport on the other hand has lots of slow motion replays

So why no slow motion replays of the second hit?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No slow motion replays of the second hit? Have you tried looking on the internet?
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

No slow motion replays of the second hit? Have you tried looking on the internet?

I mean on the mainstream media where there has not been a single slow motion replay
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

I mean on the mainstream media where there has not been a single slow motion replay

Why then has Webfairy been shown to have split 75% of the frames out of the video she supplied to holmgren for one of his NPT fancies? And build a case built only on one frame of every available four?

If evidence for "TV Fakery" is anywhere, its in the source video: the one place "911 researchers" never seem to look!

I suggest there is NO evidence for it: if their was, and I believed it was the truth of the matter, I could easily bring forward proof that was devestating: its not hard to see how such proof could be used: but in whatever is presented to the general campaigning population from NPT proponants, proof is never there, heinous flaws always are: many of them stretching credulity if not to be considered potentially deliberate

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has not been a single showing of a slow motion replay of the 911 second hit on television, John White is trying to obfuscate this.

Why have they never ever showed a slow motion replay?
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is go to http://911logic.blogspot.com or http://killtown.blogspot.com

Telecastration isn't quite bright enough to visit those sites for himself and I'm not wasting my time answering any stupid questions from him. If he pulled his head out and looked at the damn pictures he would see for himself that the proof is right in front of him. When he is in prison they'll probably shave his head and cut back his ration of rum.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Telecastration isn't quite bright enough to visit those sites for himself and I'm not wasting my time answering any stupid questions from him.

But I haven't asked you any questions. You supplied a dodgy link and I pointed it out, get over it.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://911logic.blogspot.com works just fine, and so does http://killtown.blogspot.com

Here are some eyewitnesses who didn't see a plane. Hmmm

http://livevideo.com/video/83C0FA83D5E74E3F98B66F36DFF39F44/no-plane-w itnesses.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: