FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DU - Depleted Uranium: Trojan Horse of Nuclear War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: DU - Depleted Uranium: Trojan Horse of Nuclear War Reply with quote

LoneStarICON.com| Index HAVE "DU" - WILL TRAVEL!

http://lonestaricon.com/2006/CurrentIssue/09/index.htm

HAVE DU WILL TRAVEL
SPECIAL FEATURE... PAGES 3-16

3 About This Feature... - By W. Leon Smith
Depleted Uranium Radiation From Iraq Blows Into UK

4 DU Radiation Travels, Says UK Scientist
5 ‘To my mind, it’s a human rights issue.’ -
Interview With Chris Busby

6 ‘Depleted uranium is the trojan horse of nuclear war.’ -
Interview With Leuren Moret

7 ‘What we’ve done is to replace the fallout from bomb testing with the so-called small permitted releases from nuclear plants.’ - Interview With Dr. Ernest Sternglass

8 ‘It violates all traditional ideas of war.’ -
Interview With Dr. Rosalie Bertell

9 ‘There ain’t no buck stopping anywhere.’ -
Interview With Major Doug Rokke

10 ‘We’re like little sheep, little lambs that didn’t know the truth.’ - Interview With Major Denise Nichols

11 ‘There is exposure, but exposure doesn’t mean that it’s a threat.’ - Interview With Ann Ham

12 ‘Depleted uranium arms are not utilized by units currently deployed here in Iraq.’ -
Interview With Captain William Roberts

13 Army Orders $77 Million Worth Of New DU Rounds
14 ‘That reminds me of the ash with Mount St. Helens. It darkened the skies in different continents.’ -
An Interview With Tim Hix

15 ‘I Love DU!’ - Former U.N. Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter Discusses DU Weaponry

16 ‘They have exposed close to a million of our troops.’ -
An Interview With Karl Schwarz

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Depleted Uranium Reply with quote

Depleted uranium and the mystery of sick and dying Gulf War vets
12 Apr 2007

We know about the VA scandal, the great betrayal, but what almost no one talks about are the numbers. According to Veterans Administration figures from last November, 205,000 GIs who have returned from Iraq and Afghanistan, a third of the total, have sought medical care, for such problems as malignant tumors (1,584), endocrinal and metabolic diseases (36,409), nervous system diseases (61,524), digestive system diseases (63,002), musculoskeletal diseases (87,590), and mental disorders (73,157), among many other conditions. One of the largest categories is "ill defined," a.k.a. mystery conditions (67,743). In comparison, a relatively small number (35,765) have sought VA care for injuries.

The staggeringly backlogged Veterans Administration, which takes on average six months to process a claim and two years to process an appeal, cannot begin to cope with this onslaught of need and misery, but in contemplating the unconscionable lack of planning that resulted in this disaster, let's not forget to ask a more basic question: Why are all these GIs getting sick? And with even more urgent moral imperative, especially in the context of the invasion's justification, we must also ask: What about the Iraqis? Count on it, if our vets are sick, so are the Iraqis' children, their elderly, and they're making do with a shattered health-care infrastructure that makes our own look positively First World.

A few years after his service in the Gulf, Rokke was called to military duty again, as director of the U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. In this capacity, he became one of the world's leading experts on DU and, ultimately, one of the most outspoken critics of its use.

Today, his entire crew is either sick or dead.

Think about those numbers again. Several hundred thousand sick from the current wars, another several hundred thousand Gulf War 1 vets ailing and dying.

Referring to his namesake's last hurrah speech at West Point, Rokke added, "I'm an old soldier that ain't going to fade away till medical care is given to everyone and the environment is cleaned up.

These are the words of a thwarted warrior, a betrayed warrior, driven by what he has seen and understood to turn around and stand up to the real threat: the friendly (or fratricidal) fire behind him. The best of America is serving the worst.

IS THERE ANY RECORD OF HOW MANY DEPLETED URANIUM SHELLS WERE USED IN IRAQ AND LEBANON
AND HOW MANY FIRED BY THE UK?

9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not only Iraqi people who may be at risk... It could be a little closer to home than that?

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/weapons_poison_europe.html

Shocked
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have proof its bad and yet people keeping joining armies and taking orders from scum generals

we know the serbs werent the only ones to blame and yet usa and uk bombed d them

we know the croatians murdered a million serbs in ww2 and they never went to trial like the germans or japs did

we know the death penalty doesnt deter and is unfair if innocents are killed and yet the dumbed down polulace wants it-at least in usa

we know the world is a slime hole and the bible says the end will come with many in hell
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we know the croatians murdered a million serbs in ww2 and they never went to trial like the germans or japs did

... Don't forget the Americans when the Nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

... I never could understand why they had to hit both Cities of innocent civilians??? They used the excuse that it was to save lives by prematurely ending the war (kinda like an early shock and awe I guess! Confused ), but surely levelling just one city would have achieved this... but they had to double that death toll? Why the overkill if saving lives was the motive?

To me, that requires some explanation?
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess they thought it would shorten war and saves lives on both sides

they could have dropped it in country side rather or sea if they were to do it i suppose

the japanese were such kamaikaze types in a way i suppose they brought it on themselves

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... brought it on themselves... Kamikaze types??? Rolling Eyes

What is this girl looking for, standing vacantly on the ruins swept by flames for a whole day, where embers are still smoldering? Is she maybe a student, possibly? (from her clothes). Is she at a loss, not finding the place where her house used to be? Her eyes, gazing into the distance, look vacant and exhausted.

At her feet lies a scorched corpse, but she does not even pay attention to it.

This person, the corpse, who was squashed down and enveloped in flames in an instant, is so terribly scorched that it is impossible to distinguish if it is male or female. This person must have died screaming by the look?

Meanwhile is this girl, who was lucky enough to escape death, still in good health after 50-odd years, or does she carry the agony that comes with exposure to residual radioactivity?

In this photograph, the contrast of life and death is vividly shown. It was a sight seen at many places in Nagasaki then?

...that has got to be the stupidest and uneducated comment yet?

Why are you even here? Think about it! Neutral
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" brought it on themselves... Kamikaze types??? "

why are you acting so stupid

the japanese were b****** at the time

i didnt say they should have dropped the bomb as they did but i understand why usa hated the war

the japs pumped horse blood in us gi's medical nazi experimennts, the japs cut of mens gentials on battan death march the jappanese were godamn war criminals too and a goddamn regular bomb can also kill and main for life as well holmes

are you japanese?

i didnt say i myself would vote for it or as it happened but i can see why they wanted to use it i suppose but i guess they could have dropped it in country side

it was war -you got that? they started the war -we didnt!!!

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the usa /uk firebombing of dresen was also sick

so tell me how should we have dealt with the nazis and the brutal japanese pricks?you tell me and maybe ill listen

im open to ideas!!

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

oh and the chinese just looovvved the japs at that time!!

wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the Japanese reaped what they sowed, no need for any guilt on the part of the USA on that score. The Hiroshima bomb was dropped on August 6th 1945, the second on August 9th after two days of complete unresponsiveness from Japan. Even then large factions of Japanese military wanted to continue the fight.

After the bloodbaths at Iwo Jima, Peleliu, Tarawa, Okinawa, and a dozen other islands, who can deny the invasion of Japan would have been an absolute bloodbath? Uppermost (and correctly so) in the minds of U.S. leaders was the importance of saving American lives, not Japanese. This was after all a total war in which the Japanese showed a complete lack of compassion to civilians, or prisoners of war. (If anyone doubts that, take a trip to Korea and gauge attitudes towards Japan, or read Russell Braddon's 'The Naked island').
Integritas
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow the money,via her past financial advisor,Tiny Rolands,the queen has six billion invested in depleted uranium mines in Canada,she shares this appalling investment with the NWO degenerate Rockerfeller.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integritas wrote:
Follow the money,via her past financial advisor,Tiny Rolands,the queen has six billion invested in depleted uranium mines in Canada,she shares this appalling investment with the NWO degenerate Rockerfeller.

really? the queen is into this du nonsense?

im disapointed if its true

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integritas wrote:

WHAT?

what is a depleted Uranium mine? Check your facts geezer.

The queen owns alot of things but she does not own a Uranium mine.
Uranium ore is actually as cheap as chips.

Quote your source. I bet u cant.
God save the Queen.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Ok Stelios,
I think this may be the source, but Integritas can correct me if I'm wrong:
This is cut and pasted from americanfreepress.net, see the link in the second post in this thread.

I do not know if this is all correctly reported, but here you go:

U.S. WEAPONS POISON EUROPE

RADIATION FROM IRAQ WAR DETECTED IN UK ATMOSPHERE

rss202

By Leuren Moret

A shocking new scientific study by British scientists Dr. Chris Busby and Saoirse Morgan asks: “Did the use of uranium weapons in Gulf War II result
in the contamination of Europe?”

High levels of depleted uranium (DU) have been measured in the atmosphere in Britain, transported on air currents from the Middle East and Central Asia. Scientists cited the U.S. bombing of Tora Bora, Afghanistan in 2001 and the “Shock and Awe” bombing during Gulf War II in Iraq in 2003 as one of the main reasons.

In the 1950s the British government had established an air monitoring facility at the Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE) in Aldermaston to measure radioactive emissions from British nuclear power plants and atomic weapons facilities.

Ironically, AWE was taken over three years ago by Halliburton, which at first refused to release key data as required by law to Busby.

An international expert on low-level radiation, Busby serves as an official advisor on several British government committees. He recently co-authored an independent report on low-level radiation with 45 scientists with the European Committee on Radiation Risk (ECRR) for the European Parliament.

Busby was eventually able to get Aldermaston’s air monitoring data from Halliburton by filing a freedom of information request using a new British law that became effective Jan. 1, 2005. Critical data from 2003 was missing, however, so he had to obtain the information from the Defence Procurement
Agency.

Aldermaston is one of many nuclear facilities throughout Europe that regularly monitor atmospheric radiation levels transported by sand, dust storms and air currents from radiation sources in North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.

After the “Shock and Awe” campaign in Iraq in 2003, very fine particles of depleted uranium were captured along with larger sand and dust particles in filters in Britain. These particles traveled in seven to nine days from Iraqi battlefields as far away as 2,400 miles.

The radiation measured in the atmosphere quadrupled within a few weeks after the beginning of the 2003 campaign, and at one of the five monitoring locations, the levels twice required an official alert to the British Environment Agency.

In addition, according to Busby, the Aldermaston air monitoring data provided a continuous record of depleted uranium levels in Britain from other recent wars.

Extensive video news footage of the 2003 Iraq war, including Fallujah in 2004, provided evidence that the United States has illegally used depleted uranium munitions on civilian populations. These military actions are in direct violation of not only international conventions but also violate U.S. military law because the United States is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva conventions and the 1925 Geneva Gas Protocol.

Depleted uranium weaponry meets the definition of a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) in two out of three categories under U.S. Code Title 50, Chapter 40 Sec. 2302. After action mandates have also been violated such as U.S. Army Regulation AR 700-48 and TB 9-1300-278, which requires treatment of radiation poisoning for all casualties, including enemy soldiers and civilians.

In the mainstream press, British officials have attempted to counter the study by blaming the elevated uranium levels on “local sources.” Anonymous statements by government scientists used by the media thus far, however, have been contradicted by evidence disclosed in the report.

Naturally occurring uranium in the crust of the Earth is only 2.4 parts per million and could not become concentrated to the high levels measured in Britain. As far as nuclear power plants are concerned, the lowest levels of uranium measured at monitoring stations around Aldermaston were actually taken at the facility, which designs and tests nuclear weapons—meaning this could not possibly be a source.

Atomic weapons facilities would be more likely to produce plutonium contamination, which was not reported as a contaminant.

This wasn’t the first time a noted scientist has discussed global pollution from the use of DU.

Dr. Keith Baverstock, an expert on radiation, exposed a World Health Organization (WHO) cover-up on depleted uranium. Baverstock leaked an official WHO report that he had written for the organization but was never published. He warned in the report about the environmental contamination from tiny DU particles formed from U.S. munitions.

In addition, Dr. Katsuma Yagasaki, a Japanese physicist at the University of the Ryukyus in Okinawa, estimated that the atomic equivalent of at least 400,000 Nagasaki bombs has been released into the global atmosphere since 1991 from the use of DU munitions. He said it is mixed in the atmosphere in one year.

DU PROFITS

As if Busby’s report is not bad enough, a new book by a leading scientist notes who is making billions from nightmare armaments.

Dr. Jay Gould revealed in his book The Enemy Within that the British royal family privately owns investments in uranium holdings worth over $6 billion through Rio Tinto Mines in Australia. The mining company was formed for the British royal family in the late 1950s by Roland Walter “Tiny” Rowland, who was known as the queen’s banker and the master financial manipulator behind billionaire Robert Maxwell’s fortune.*

The Rothschilds are also profiting enormously from their control of the price and supply of uranium globally.

The ubiquitous Halliburton just recently finished construction of a 1,000-mile railway from the mining area to a port on the north coast of Australia to transport the ore.

The queen’s favorite American buccaneers, Dick Cheney and the Bush family, are tied to her through uranium mining and the shared use of DU munitions in the Middle East, Central Asia and Kosovo.

The role that such diverse groups and individuals as the Carlyle Group, George H.W. Bush, former Carlyle CEO Frank Carlucci, Los Alamos and Livermore labs, and U.S. and international pension fund investments have played in proliferating depleted uranium weapons is not well known. God save the queen from her complicity in turning planet Earth into a death star.

Leuren Moret is an international expert on the environmental
effects of depleted uranium and has worked at two U.S. nuclear
weapons laboratories.

(Issue #10/11, March 6 & 13, 2006)

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

":The Rothschilds are also profiting enormously from their control of the price and supply of uranium globally"

so what -id say we need nuclear weapons as long as china has them

im not a green party wacko and never will be

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Gould is the only one of various weblinks quoted as making this claim.
But if he is saying they own shares in Rio Tinto Mines then that is not anything perculiar.
I myself used to own shares in Rio Tinto
If you trade share you probably at some stage have owned RTZ

Owning a portfolio of shares the queen probably did or does own shares in mining companies. But that is different from directly owning a mine.

Uraniam ore is very cheap so there is little profit in it. purified processed plutonium is worth 100x more than platinum

And depleted uranium does not come from mines it is manufactured

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:
And depleted uranium does not come from mines it is manufactured

That is correct but it is in reality a byproduct of uranium enrichment and for the most part its radioactivity is an undesirable factor. It is its density and hardness which make it most useful to those who kill for a living.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive my ignorance, or at least educate me with some further reading.

I thought the whole "New Pearl Harbour" idea of 9/11, beyond the obvious rallying behind a national tragedy, had been shown to be a false flag op of one kind or another, with various levels of depth. Did not Clinton in 1995, have to offer a post humous pardon to the generals blamed for intelligence failures that allowed the base to be attacked?

Was it not shown in those released documents and FOIA requests gathered by an investigator (name escapes me) that FDR had cracked the codes and goaded Japan into the attack via embargo's and other actions?

Had FDR not ordered the removal of expensive key items and left everyone else behind to die for "help-full indignation" (Northwoods paraphrase) purposes?

Doesn't Webster Tarpley go even further and assert that his research proves that FDR wasn't responsible but Churchill, in this deliberate withholding of knowledge of an imminent attack on US lives?

Therefore (if any of the above is reliable) Japan did not start the US entry to the war and it's finishing. As much as Hitler alone did not begin it.

If that is, (anything credible exists within?) the idea that US banking and Zionist elements conspired to create, fund, launder and profit from Hitler's third Reich. Both beginning and finishing WWII as the only victors. The profits of which, ran the Bush campaigns and their new, slow moving 4th Reich.

Contested on wiki, is it not true that the Bush family were heavily involved in Hitler's actions?

Is it not true that the Manhattan project had recently finished it secret work among thousands and basically needed to test it's handywork and Pearl Harbour was the key?

Why both nukes?

A demonstration of power, to end the current waste of cash as the profitable piece had passed perhaps?

Plus a controlled experiment! Nothing more.

The simple need to have reliable data from two sites, plus the atomic soldier tests to compare for the future. Face it, all our radiological knowledge is largely based on these events. Flawed and awful.

The current next phase is the admission that we really have no ability to trace the damage of internal emission with any definite accuracy & current techniques.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/a/10.html

Something I hope the 'Iraqi Children's Tooth Project' can help further towards and ban this outrage.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEPLETED URANIUM (DU) - OUR NUCLEAR WASTE

To use uranium as a fuel for commercial reactors or for nuclear weapons it must be enriched. The enrichment process is then followed by gaseous diffusion in two streams - one is enriched and the other depleted. Before a use was found for it, DU was just stored in vast amounts as a byproduct in other words WASTE. However, when it was discovered that solid "dense metal" DU projectiles in all forms (missiles, bombs, shells and bullets) greatly increased their ability to penetrate and destroy a target, the Pentagon had a new technology it hoped to use in combat and now has for the past 15 years.

The first DU weapon system was developed for the Navy in 1968, and DU weapons were first given to Israel for use in the 1973 Yom Kippur war under U.S. supervision. These weapons were later sold to 29 countries but never used until the 1991 Gulf War when the U.S. broke an international taboo prohibiting them. Since then the U.S. has fought wars in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and again in Iraq. In all these conflicts, thousands of tons of solid DU weapons have been used causing far more devastation thus far from its radiation and chemical toxins than from the targets destroyed and those killed in target areas. Worst of all, the lingering and spreading affects from DU contamination never end, resulting in all those exposed to it and their loved ones with whom they have intimate contact and their offspring the likelihood of having one or more of virtually any illness, disease or disability imaginable often leading to early death or at the least a lifetime of pain, suffering and great expense. In Orwellian language, DU is the (deadly and unwelcome) gift that keeps on giving - and killing.

USING DU AS A WEAPON IS ILLEGAL UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW

Poison gas in various forms was first used as a weapon in WW I by both sides. It's effects were deadly causing well over 1million total casualties and nearly 100,000 deaths. After the war, the revulsion over their use led to the 1925 Geneva Protocol and other succeeding Geneva Weapons Conventions that specifically outlawed the use of chemical and biological agents in any form for any reason in war. The 1925 Geneva Convention Gas Protocol specifically prohibits the use of poison gas weapons. Although no Geneva Convention or other treaty bans the use of radioactive uranium weapons, including DU weapons, these weapons are, in fact, illegal de facto and de jure when judged by the standard of the Hague Convention of 1907 which prohibits use of any "poison or poisoned weapons." DU weapons in all their forms and uses are radioactive and chemically toxic, and thus clearly fit the definition of poisonous weapons banned under the Hague Convention. The U.S. is a signatory to the Hague and Geneva Conventions (which are binding treaties under international law). In using DU weapons in combat or for any purpose, the U.S. has violated its sacred treaty obligations and is guilty of a war crime.

Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former Director of US Army DU project
Dr. Doug Rokke - Depleted Uranium (DU)

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-VkpR-wka8
Talk by Dr. Doug Rokke, former head of the Pentagon's Depleted Uranium Project speaking about depleted uranium November 16, 2002 at University Baptist Church in Seattle.

The War Against Ourselves
An interview with Major Doug Rokke by Sunny Miller
by Doug Rokke - posted Mar 31, 2003
Doug Rokke has a PhD in health physics and was originally trained as a forensic scientist. When the Gulf War started, he was assigned to prepare soldiers to respond to nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare, and sent to the Gulf. What he experienced has made him a passionate voice for peace, travelling the country to speak out.
http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/our-planet-our-selves/594

Q:If your information got out widely, do you think there's a possibility that the families of those soldiers would beg them to refuse?

ROKKE:If you're going to be sent into a toxic wasteland, and you know you're going to wear gas masks and chemical protective suits that leak, and you're not going to get any medical care after you're exposed to all of these things, would you go? Suppose they gave a war and nobody came. You've got to start peace sometime.

Q: It does sound remarkable for someone who has been in the military for 35 years to be talking about when peace should begin.

ROKKE: When I do these talks, especially in churches, I'm reminded that these religions say, “And a child will lead us to peace.” But if we contaminate the environment, where will the child come from? The children won't be there. War has become obsolete, because we can't deal with the consequences on our warriors or the environment, but more important, on the noncombatants. When you reach a point in war when the contamination and the health effects of war can't be cleaned up because of the weapons you use, and medical care can't be given to the soldiers who participated in the war on either side or to the civilians affected, then it's time for peace.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, or at least educate me with some further reading.

I thought the whole "New Pearl Harbour" idea of 9/11, beyond the obvious rallying behind a national tragedy, had been shown to be a false flag op of one kind or another, with various levels of depth. Did not Clinton in 1995, have to offer a post humous pardon to the generals blamed for intelligence failures that allowed the base to be attacked?

Was it not shown in those released documents and FOIA requests gathered by an investigator (name escapes me) that FDR had cracked the codes and goaded Japan into the attack via embargo's and other actions?

Had FDR not ordered the removal of expensive key items and left everyone else behind to die for "help-full indignation" (Northwoods paraphrase) purposes?

Doesn't Webster Tarpley go even further and assert that his research proves that FDR wasn't responsible but Churchill, in this deliberate withholding of knowledge of an imminent attack on US lives?

Therefore (if any of the above is reliable) Japan did not start the US entry to the war and it's finishing. As much as Hitler alone did not begin it.

If that is, (anything credible exists within?) the idea that US banking and Zionist elements conspired to create, fund, launder and profit from Hitler's third Reich. Both beginning and finishing WWII as the only victors. The profits of which, ran the Bush campaigns and their new, slow moving 4th Reich.

Contested on wiki, is it not true that the Bush family were heavily involved in Hitler's actions?

Is it not true that the Manhattan project had recently finished it secret work among thousands and basically needed to test it's handywork and Pearl Harbour was the key?

Why both nukes?

A demonstration of power, to end the current waste of cash as the profitable piece had passed perhaps?

Plus a controlled experiment! Nothing more.

The simple need to have reliable data from two sites, plus the atomic soldier tests to compare for the future. Face it, all our radiological knowledge is largely based on these events. Flawed and awful.

The current next phase is the admission that we really have no ability to trace the damage of internal emission with any definite accuracy & current techniques.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/a/10.html

Something I hope the 'Iraqi Children's Tooth Project' can help further towards and ban this outrage.

FDR, Banksters & Military/Industrial Complex wanted to get into WWII, but the majority of Americans did not want to get involved in another 'European War'. One of FDR's National Security Advisors came up with an 8-point plan, that would goad Japan into making an attack against the US. FDR agreed the plan, and said 'Japan must make the first move'. The plan was implimented, and after a year, Japan felt backed into a corner, that war with America was inevitable, so decided to try an audacious first strike, to hit Pearl Harbour.
Before the attack, only 16% of Americans were in favour of US entering the war; the day after Pearl Harbour, 1,000,000 men signed up. The 'trick' had worked; the US had sacrificed a fleet of WWI era battleships, and the 2,400 odd sailors, in order to get into the war (there were three aircraft carriers at Pearl Harbour, but they were judged too valuable to lose, they would take too long to replace; so one was sent to San Francisco for 'training purposes', the other two were sent out 'delivering aircraft' to various islands, just so they would not be at Pearl when the attack came).
They had all the Japanese naval codes broken, and tracked the task force across the Pacific, but did not warn Pearl Harbour (see Robert Stinnett, 'Day of Deceit').
Regarding US Banksters & Multinationals assisting Hitler both before and during the war, see 'Trading with the Enemy', Charles Heigham, and 'Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler', Antony Sutton.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBUW (International Coalition to Ban Uranium Weapons)-Japan commemorates 10th Anniversary - U.S. March 2003 Iraq Occupation:
http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/icbuw-japan-commemorates-iraq-10

'Attending the Hiroshima event, journalist Akira Tashiro, author of the book Discounted Casualties (a comprehensive account of the harm caused by depleted uranium worldwide), wrote the following article.

A gathering in Osaka on the 20th of March, introduced by Dr Katsumi Furitsu, provided another opportunity to reflect and share information, before traveling to participate in the Conference "IRAQ TEN" at Waseda University in Tokyo, which stimulated broad discussions, including the Japanese Government’s support of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, a breach of international law. Among several speakers, Rose Gentle, founding member of UK Military Families Against the War, denounced the UK government and their responsibility for thousands of deaths and destruction in Iraq, including the death of her son.

The Depleted Uranium Workshop gathered a crowd of approximately 200 people and an opportunity to make contacts for future cooperation. One participant will be traveling to Costa Rica in June and has offered to speak on Japanese resistance to U.S. military bases at the Quaker Peace Center. Maki Sato, Executive Director of Japan Iraq Medical Network (JIM-NET) spoke about the humanitarian work his group is involved with in several cities in Iraq by providing medicine, medical expertise, equipment and other humanitarian support needed by child victims of cancer.

The next morning provided the opportunity to meet with members of the Depleted Uranium Working Group in the Japanese Parliament. Members of the Social Democratic Party, Democratic Party, Restoration Party and an advisor to the Green Wind Party were present. Committee members were invited to support efforts among parliamentarians in countries actively supporting legislation to eliminate the use of uranium weapons in wars. We will report back in the near future with advances regarding this initiative...'

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/a-decade-on-and-du-still-blights- iraq

'A decade on and depleted uranium contamination still blights Iraq

To mark the 10th anniversary of the 2003 invasion, a new report has highlighted continuing uncertainties over the impact and legacy of the use of 400 tonnes of depleted uranium (DU) weapons in Iraq. The report reveals the extent of DU’s use in civilian areas for the first time...'

And guess what!!
'The United Nations General Assembly has twice called for greater transparency over DU weapons use, most recently in December 2012, where 155 states voted in favour. The US, UK, France and Israel were the only four states which opposed the text, which also accepted the potential risks from DU use and called for a precautionary approach to their post-conflict management...'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's making all the money outta ths DU stuff?
Suprise suprise.
It's Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg Gotha again.
QUite an arty and poetic vid this

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZqt7UhVAU

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Depleted Uranium: Trojan Horse of Nuclear War Reply with quote

Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/depleted-uranium-the-trojan-horse-of-nucl ear-war/709

Though this remarkable article was written in 2004, it has probably passed under most of our radars. I probably use the word 'dynamite' too often (I'll have all the GCHQ and NSA computers blowing their fuses!), this really is dynamite. It is incredibly well informed, by an ex-Livermore nuclear weapons laboratory worker (she became a whistleblower when told by Richard Berta, the Western Regional Inspector for the Department of Energy: “The Pentagon exists for the oil companies… and the nuclear weapons labs exist for the Pentagon.”

'The use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States, defying all international treaties, will slowly annihilate all species on earth including the human species, and yet this country continues to do so with full knowledge of its destructive potential.

Since 1991, the United States has staged four wars using depleted uranium weaponry, illegal under all international treaties, conventions and agreements, as well as under the US military law. The continued use of this illegal radioactive weaponry, which has already contaminated vast regions with low level radiation and will contaminate other parts of the world over time, is indeed a world affair and an international issue. The deeper purpose is revealed by comparing regions now contaminated with depleted uranium — from Egypt, the Middle East, Central Asia and the northern half of India — to the US geostrategic imperatives described in Zbigniew Brzezinski’s 1997 book The Grand Chessboard.

Fig. 1: Brzezinski’s map of the Eurasian Chessboard...' (you'll have to read main article to get maps and diagrams, as I can't put them on this post)

'..The fact is that the United States and its military partners have staged four nuclear wars, “slipping nukes under the wire” by using dirty bombs and dirty weapons in countries the US needs to control. Depleted uranium aerosols will permanently contaminate vast regions and slowly destroy the genetic future of populations living in those regions, where there are resources which the US must control, in order to establish and maintain American primacy.

Described as the Trojan Horse of nuclear war, depleted uranium is the weapon that keeps killing. The half-life of Uranium-238 is 4.5 billion years, the age of the earth. And, as Uranium-238 decays into daughter radioactive products, in four steps before turning into lead, it continues to release more radiation at each step. There is no way to turn it off, and there is no way to clean it up. It meets the US Government’s own definition of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

After forming microscopic and submicroscopic insoluble Uranium oxide particles on the battlefield, they remain suspended in air and travel around the earth as a radioactive component of atmospheric dust, contaminating the environment, indiscriminately killing, maiming and causing disease in all living things where rain, snow and moisture remove it from the atmosphere. Global radioactive contamination from atmospheric testing was the equivalent of 40,000 Hiroshima bombs, and still contaminates the atmosphere and lower orbital space today. The amount of low level radioactive pollution from depleted uranium released since 1991, is many times more (deposited internally in the body), than was released from atmospheric testing fallout
'A 2003 independent report for the European Parliament by the European Committee on Radiation Risk (ECRR), reports that based on Chernobyl studies, low level radiation risk is 100 to 1000 times greater than the International Committee for Radiation Protection models estimate which are based on the flawed Atomic and Hydrogen Bomb Studies conducted by the US Government. Referring to the extreme killing effects of radiation on biological systems, Dr. Rosalie Bertell, one of the 46 international radiation expert authors of the ECRR report, describes it as:

“The concept of species annihilation means a relatively swift, deliberately induced end to history, culture, science, biological reproduction and memory. It is the ultimate human rejection of the gift of life, an act which requires a new word to describe it: omnicide.”

'1943 MANHATTAN PROJECT BLUEPRINT FOR DEPLETED URANIUM

In a declassified memo to General Leslie R. Groves, dated October 30, 1943, three of the top physicists in the Manhattan Project, Dr James B Conant, A H Compton, and H C Urey, made their recommendation, as members of the Subcommittee of the S-1 Executive Committee, on the ‘Use of Radioactive Materials as a Military Weapon’:

“As a gas warfare instrument the material would be ground into particles of microscopic size to form dust and smoke and distributed by a ground-fired projectile, land vehicles, or aerial bombs. In this form it would be inhaled by personnel. The amount necessary to cause death to a person inhaling the material is extremely small … There are no known methods of treatment for such a casualty … it will permeate a standard gas mask filter in quantities large enough to be extremely damaging.”

As a Terrain Contaminant:

“To be used in this manner, the radioactive materials would be spread on the ground either from the air or from the ground if in enemy controlled territory. In order to deny terrain to either side except at the expense of exposing personnel to harmful radiations … Areas so contaminated by radioactive material would be dangerous until the slow natural decay of the material took place … for average terrain no decontaminating methods are known. No effective protective clothing for personnel seems possible of development. … Reservoirs or wells would be contaminated or food poisoned with an effect similar to that resulting from inhalation of dust or smoke.”

Internal Exposure:

“… Particles smaller than 1µ [micron] are more likely to be deposited in the alveoli where they will either remain indefinitely or be absorbed into the lymphatics or blood. … could get into the gastro-intestinal tract from polluted water, or food, or air. … may be absorbed from the lungs or G-I tract into the blood and so distributed throughout the body.”

Both the fission products and depleted uranium waste from the Atomic Bomb Project were to be utilised under this plan. The pyrophoric nature of depleted uranium, which causes it to begin to burn at very low temperatures from friction in the gun barrel, made it an ideal radioactive gas weapon then and now. Also it was more available because the amount of depleted uranium produced was much greater than the amount of fission products produced in 1943.

Britain had thoughts of using poisoned gas on Iraq long before 1991:

“I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilized tribes. The moral effect should be good… and it would spread a lively terror…” (Winston Churchill commenting on the British use of poison gas against the Iraqis after the First World War)...'

'..The expendability of the sanctity of life to achieve US political ends was described by US soldiers on the ground, and from the air, along the Highway of Death in Iraq in 1991:

“Iraqi soldiers [whether they] be young boys or old men. They were a sad sight, with absolutely no fight left in them. Their leaders had cut their Achilles’ tendons so they couldn’t run away and then left them. What weapons they had were in bad repair and little ammunition was on hand. They were hungry, cold, and scared. The hate I had for any Iraqi dissipated. These people had no business being on a battlefield.”
(S Hersh, New Yorker , May 22, 2000)

American pilots bombing and strafing, with depleted uranium weapons, helpless retreating Iraqi soldiers who had already surrendered, exclaimed:

“We toasted him…. we hit the jackpot….a turkey shoot….shooting fish in a barrel….basically just sitting ducks… There’s just nothing like it. It’s the biggest Fourth of July show you’ve ever seen, and to see those tanks just ‘boom’, and more stuff just keeps spewing out of them… they just become white hot. It’s wonderful.”
(L A Times and Washington Post, both February 27, 1991)..'

'..Dr. Keith Baverstock, a senior radiation advisor who was on the staff of the World Health Organization, co-authored a report in November 2001, warning that the long-term health effects of depleted uranium would endanger Iraq’s civilian population, and that the dry climate would increase exposure from the tiny particles blowing around and be inhaled for years to come. The WHO refused to give him permission to publish the study, bowing to pressure from the IAEA. Dr. Baverstock released the damning report to the media in February 2004. Pekka Haavisto, Chairman of the UN Environment Program’s Post-Conflict Assessment Unit in Geneva, shares Baverstock’s anxiety about depleted uranium but UNEP experts have not been allowed into Iraq to assess the pollution.

“DEPLETED URANIUM SCARE” – Claimed by President George W. Bush on the official White House website:

“During the Gulf War, coalition forces used armor-piercing ammunition made from depleted uranium, which is ideal for the purpose because of its great density. In recent years, the Iraqi regime has made substantial efforts to promote the false claim that the depleted uranium rounds fired by coalition forces have caused cancers and birth defects in Iraq. Iraq has distributed horrifying pictures of children with birth defects and linked them to depleted uranium. The campaign has two major propaganda assets:”

“Uranium is a name that has frightening associations in the mind of the average person, which makes the lie relatively easy to sell; and Iraq could take advantage of an established international network of antinuclear activists who had already launched their own campaign against depleted uranium.”...'

“But scientists working for the World Health Organization, the UN Environmental Programme, and the European Union could find no health effects linked to exposure to depleted uranium.”..' (Yes, Mr. Bush, we believe you- you sick Mother & Baby F*****)

There are so many extremely important facts and quotes in the article, it really should be read and absorbed in it's entirety.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: