FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Killtown uncovers evidence that WTC was built on platter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Killtown uncovers evidence that WTC was built on platter Reply with quote

Finally, an explanation for the 9/11 videos that does not involve any video manipulation. Since this is not controversial and explains how the TV news footage could have been accurate there is no risk at all of it harming Ian Neal's British Campaign.

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/05/spinning-wtc.html
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi! My names Fred: and I'll say anything to get you to look at No Planes TV Fakery "research" becuase it stands up so well when presented to you straight"

One question: What TV station was this footage shown on, and when?

(BTW guess what? Your now in Controversies)

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks to me like it's being filmed from a helicopter, where is the source that says it is being filmed from a static point.

It looks perfectly like a helicopter is moving and the camera is being moved to keep the WTC in the centre of the shot, hence the gradually changing viewpoint of the WTC and the back ground in relation.

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a trifle lost as to what anyone is insinuating is suspect and to what end?

The camera is airborne in a moving helicopter or light aircraft.

The bridge in the background appears to move because, although any altering of the focal length/zooming ceases, the camera continues to travel left.

As for it being near the WTC, I thought it was some miles away and only appears close due to a powerful telephoto lens.

Killtown makes some bizarre observations.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele, please don't attempt to divert Fred from his important mission
with such obvious and blatantly sensible rationalisations. You are merely playing into the hands of the 'perps' with such tactics.

Fred has discovered that the three dimensional world with its laws of perspective are merely cunning window dressing designed to obscure
the truth, and once this truth is common knowledge the whole edifice will come crumbling down.

God help us all if he ever discovers hallucinogenics.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word 'edifice' just isn't used enough.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The word 'edifice' just isn't used enough.

And so soon after 'edivanhalen' had put in a long overdue appearance too..

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluescreen system: http://www.livevideo.com/video/C8E9BD6476324BD0A6878640A2961D8B/evan-f airbank-monitor-zoom-s.aspx

see http://911logic.blogpost.com for analysis
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:

see http://911logic.blogpost.com for analysis[img]

This link is a trifle dodgy.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually http://911logic.blogspot.com made by a professional engineer. You're not qualified to call it dodgy nor do you have any "research product" to show for yourself. Your only weapon is ridicule.

Here's another analysis from a professional AV Engineer:

Link
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Actually http://911logic.blogspot.com made by a professional engineer. You're not qualified to call it dodgy nor do you have any "research product" to show for yourself. Your only weapon is ridicule.

No Fred, the link opens the following, I'll stick with dodgy if that's okay.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Fred"]Actually http://911logic.blogspot.com made by a professional engineer. You're not qualified to call it dodgy nor do you have any "research product" to show for yourself. Your only weapon is ridicule.

Here's another analysis from a professional AV Engineer:

Fred - you really just keep surpassing yourself in desperation day after day. So now you think claiming someone is an unspecified 'engineer' makes someone qualified in video?
I guess that long list of credits at the end of every movie and TV show are just timewasters and hangers-on.

Your unsuccerssful attempt at invoking some measure of authority is just another ploy of somebody meddling in things they barely comprehend.

Playing with software does not equal 'film maker' or whatever puffed up title the team at "researchers" grant you.

Although the 'platter' idea was certainly good for a laugh.

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are a bunch of no-plane eyewitnesses. Why don't you go find some real people who saw the plane and post a video of that? Oh, I forgot, you can't find any people who saw a plane except for the ones shown to you on TV.

Too bad.

http://livevideo.com/video/83C0FA83D5E74E3F98B66F36DFF39F44/no-plane-w itnesses.aspx
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
here are a bunch of no-plane eyewitnesses. Why don't you go find some real people who saw the plane and post a video of that? Oh, I forgot, you can't find any people who saw a plane except for the ones shown to you on TV.

Too bad.

http://livevideo.com/video/83C0FA83D5E74E3F98B66F36DFF39F44/no-plane-w itnesses.aspx

Okay, this isn't on TV.

(07-16) 04:00 PDT London -- On Sept. 11, 2001, Sarah Carlson heard the roar of a jet engine from her hotel room and saw the shadow of a plane just seconds before it slammed into the north tower of the World Trade Center a block away.

Moments later, in the street below, she watched the second plane hit and still vividly recalls the plane-shaped hole it left in the side of the south tower.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/07/16/MNGJ8DP 5IH1.DTL&type=printable

Does that help at all?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:

Too bad.

And these witnesses were at what location and when, exactly?

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred comes to visit;

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=Personal&FlashBoxId=399 6777021&MemberId=19403925
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Platter found

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb
Quote:
Platter found

No, that's a cheeseboard.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a fitting 911 researchers platter

[url][/url]

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fred

The pathetic attempts of Chek, Telecasterisation AndyB and co to ridicule your work are not working.

If they were really interested in the truth they would not surround your postings with Spam.

If the moderators on this forum had any testicles they would take action and stop them posting on your threads (they have nothing constructive to say whatsoever)
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
Hi Fred

The pathetic attempts of Chek, Telecasterisation AndyB and co to ridicule your work are not working.

If they were really interested in the truth they would not surround your postings with Spam.

If the moderators on this forum had any testicles they would take action and stop them posting on your threads (they have nothing constructive to say whatsoever)

Tele and I did not "ridicule" his "work" we gave an immediate simple answer which debunked him into the ground- there is nothing strange about the shot, it is taken from a helicopter (or light plane as tele pointed out) which is moving and the camera is being moved with it to keep the WTC in centre frame.

It is one of the weakest arguemtns you lot have ever made.

A lot of people point out that you guys have no qualification in the physical sciences to claim to be researchers.

True.

But really you could benefit equally from enrolling in art school and learning about perspective.

Peace and Truth
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi WG, so glad you want to censor us for spamming which Fred has been guilty of on numerous occasions. Can you also please point me to ANY post of Fred's or yourself for that matter that are worth the bandwidth they are written on?
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just a stalker, AndyB. Nobody really thinks you're influential or important. I looked at your old posts and I couldn't find any which said anything at all.

AndyB's scatological posting is an accurate reflection of his maturity and a fitting summary of his contribution to the this most dubious of sites.

Link
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I will stalk your inane postings as they wind me up with your stupidity. Whether this is intentional or not I don't know. Are you important Fred?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Funny you plonk that post into the mix at that point.

Although I live in a rural village, out on the main road an ambulance just went hairing along, siren going. I have velux windows in my attic office and as the siren was going I looked up and there was a Galaxy going over towards Filton - very low, wheels just going down. I never heard its engines despite the windows being open (no Fred, the velux windows not the aircraft's).

In the video you supply, there is a cacophony of sound, all kinds of ambient noise. Add to this, there are large buildings between the camera's position and the approaching aircraft. I would be very very surprised to hear its engines above the surrounding racket and such enormous sound barriers.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems we have some posters here simply posting nonsense and not really trying to address points of evidence.

The "platters" pictures are a particularly bad example of this and may be moved to moderated posts.

I am surprised you people have the energy to continue to post in this manner.

You can clearly see the lighting on the side of the WTC does not substantially change as the view rotates - neither does the surface area of the right hand side of the tower substantially change. This is impossible if the helicopter were flying around the real WTC with the backdrop moving in the manner shown.

As Prof Fetzer observes this is the case, with Peggy Carter, NY911 Truth activist:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/911/Peggy%20Carter%20-%20911%20V ideo%20Fakery%20etc%20-%20Jim%20Fetzer%20Dynamic%20Duo%20-%2016%20May% 202007.mp3

Why is it always the same 4 or 5 people posting this sort of "discussion"? Chek, TeleC, Stefan, John White, AndyB? It's alsmost always these same people. All very odd.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because we are disinfo agents or it could be that most of the stuff posted here is utter tripe? This included
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
You're just a stalker, AndyB. Nobody really thinks you're influential or important

What about his mum? More poorly researched claims from Fred

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Why is it always the same 4 or 5 people posting this sort of "discussion"? Chek, TeleC, Stefan, John White, AndyB? It's alsmost always these same people. All very odd.

Hard truth could well be we are the only people who care enough to discuss the evidence Andrew: being as you can access IP numbers you certainly know that Fred's multi ID poster claims are paranoid nonsense: just as you know that evidence isnt tested by mindless cheerleading, making criticism an essential part of truthseeking

I hear you are delivering a presentation on NPT on Friday: I hope you are planning to record this and make it available. It would be great if you would show how this section of the forum is to be used by leading with example: your collegues from "911 researchers" could do with that help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: