FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loose Change Final Cut = Limited Hangout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Loose Change Final Cut = Limited Hangout Reply with quote

Have just listened to Killtown on the radio (2nd hour on the link below)
Dylan Avery came on the show and from how he was talking I am now convinced that Loose Change Final Cut will be a limited hangout.

I have given out 100's of Loose Change 2 dvds, but will not be promoting the latest version if it turns out as I suspect.

http://www.revolutionradiolive.com/archives.html
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, because it won't us wacky theories as part of it's argument and hence be convincing to the general public? You keep handing out your Octopus film then, go back to 911 researchers and leave us alone
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loose change have become little tools. They're puppets of the perps. They've banned and censored killtown, genghis, me, and countless others. I don't know if they were good guys once upon a time or if the plan had always been for it to be a limited hangout "conspiracy theory" version of events.

Link

Link
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nico asks some interesting questions about just how Loose Change became media darlings. http://www.livevideo.com/video/ewing2001/07940D5BE1F24C17A3288519A44B0 91C/9-11-loose-change-cuban-crisi.aspx
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have something to do with millions of people watchinmg their film making it the most succesful movie ever released on the internet? I think you're jealous Fred. And good for them for banning rubbish
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're backed by $25 million from Texas Billionaire Mark Cuban, and the movie will serve his political goals. Dylan Avery stole a page from AndyB's book and called Killtown a liar on the air, and it turns out that Killtown was right all along.

Of course, the Loose Change boy won't issue any sort of public apology.

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/05/archive-of-no-plane-debate-on.htm l

'The highlight of the night was when Dylan Avery called in and accused me and saying that all the witnesses at the WTC were lying and were in on it and blasted me for saying that the NIST said a CNN video was taken by a “Michael Hezarkhani” in which Dylan says was taken by CNN executive producer Rose Arce and then asked me “is Rose lying?” and that I need to get my “facts straight.” Well it turns out that Dylan didn't get his facts straight because Rose Arce didn't taken that photo and the NIST did in fact say that CNN video was taken by a Michael Hezarkhani:'

"I also asked Dylan what he thinks hit the 2nd tower and again, he wouldn't say. Hmm."
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown, whilst having done a good bit of research has lsot all credibilty with this No-Planes rubbish. It has been debunked on a daily basis yet you still persist. Many would be suspicious of your motives.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once saw a 911 video with a Julie Andrew's track from The Sound Of Music. It was so much more entertaining than that awful drum and bass noise. I wish I could remember which video it was.
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NPT has not been debunked at all AndyB

Now get back under your bridge where you belong
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What caused the plane-shpaed oles on the towers? answer that and rthe we can say it hasn't been debunked Wink
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.livevideo.com/video/bsregistration/297494E2BE8F4B998498AC81 071192A7/what-made-the-plane-shaped-hol.aspx
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utter nonsance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: