FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Conspiracy theorist' for thinking I can help change things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: 'Conspiracy theorist' for thinking I can help change things Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to put this!!

Basically, I live in university accommodation with 6 people in my flat. Since coming here in September of last year I have become increasingly interested in what the bloody hell is really going on in this world at the moment. I've bought quite a few books about 9/11, and most recently Michael Ruppert's 'Crossing the Rubicon'. Everytime I'm seen reading one of these I get the 'crazy conspiracy theorist' treatment. The amount of times I've tried to tell them some of the things I've read, it's either denounced because 'it's on the internet' or once again stamped with the 'bs' tag.

However, a few nights back after a drunken night out, we came back and a debate broke out. It turns out a couple of my mates (the main 'conspiracy theorist' labellers) actually believe the US government had something to do with it!!! But the difference between me and them is that I 'read into it too much'.

'What do you think you're gonna do?! Where's the point?' were the main questions they asked me...I was completely stunned to hear people say they believed a government was responsible for the deaths of 3000 of its own people, and didn't feel the need to do something about it.

Am I alone with this??
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi wyldechyld
no, that seems to be a common reaction. i first suspected something was not right in 2002, but didn't know what to do. last year i watched 911 mysteries and david ray griffin's american empire talk. my 15 year old stepson watched most of 911 mysteries. i asked him what he thought and he said he quite believed it, but if it is true, what can we do about it? that's when i phoned a friend and we got the ipswich truth campaign going. the simple fact is that unless we pull together and do something, these lies will be perpetuated, consigned to the history books and their point forgotten, as we forget the pre-911 world and accept the cctv camera and chip! for our own security of course. then all the tin foil hats in the world won't protect you Laughing

someone once said to me "other peoples opinion of me is none of my business". if you are walking and talking your truth, you may well catch some flak, but you will probably find it is not an option to keep yourself to yourself.

my advice would be to find people in your area who are interested in making something happen and do it. good luck!
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the trouble. 911 on its own don't do it.
When the entire NWO agenda is conveyed convincingly
people then get angry enough to do something.
I am of the opinion that you can shout about 911
all you want in the UK and it will never have the result
we need...
But combine: Money is a bank job, Prove CO2 driven Global
warming is bunk, watch terrorstorm, 911 stuff, 7/7 stuff,
collate others who also disbelieve the official line, Explain
the possible illuminati secret society link and Rothschild,
and the no left/right politics, expose the media... etc etc.

and you start to get somewhere.

But this takes forever and every one of us has to become
our own expert on every field... which takes forever.

Where is the concise, summarised and relevant explanation
of the NWO, its history and their agenda alongside which we
can show 911 films to prove the possibility?

I'm not going to pre-qualify every last word or phrase here:
Read between the lines and I'm sure you understand my
position.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: