FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Evidence' Day Celebration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: 'Evidence' Day Celebration Reply with quote

Come meet Marky 54, Iro, Chek, John white, Fallious, and Andy B in person! Meet the man that Ian Neal's afraid to ban! Ask him in person why he cannot spell and why he has the need to post under so many different accounts!

Why does he hate Americans so much that he wants to participate in their murder? Ask him yourself why he's so desperate to hide the TV Fakery evidence from the British Public.

Meet the troll who will not die!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait when is it?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: 'Evidance' Day Celebration Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Come meet Marky 54, Iro, Chek, John white, Fallious, and Andy B in person! Meet the man that Ian Neal's afraid to ban! Ask him in person why he cannot spell and why he has the need to post under so many different accounts!

Why does he hate Americans so much that he wants to participate in their murder? Ask him yourself why he's so desperate to hide the TV Fakery evidence from the British Public.

Meet the troll who will not die!

hmmm, accusations with no proof.............AGAIN! i'm wondering why this is allowed, challenging evidence when you disagree is totally differant to personally attacking posters and making them part of a hate campagin isnt it?

why is this allowed?

why has fred turned this into a hate campagin against posters when he could easily prove us all wrong with counter evidence? or is there no counter evidence?

fred your wrong about all of the above being the same person, but dont let that stop you, the truth was never your concern and listening to what others think or believe was'nt either.

you either with me or against me is your attitude, you are the beast you claim to be against.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also i think its very bizzare and *uck** up to to turn someone who disagrees with NPT into someone hating americans, what about the americans who disagree with NPT do they hate america to?

please explain why because i disagree with NPT that means i hate america/americans?

its slanderous and totally out of context.

its like saying if you dont believe in bigfoot then you hate the english.
just for the record if i hated america or americans i would'nt be posting here or bothered about what is happening, i dont hate anybody. the only person expressing hate is fred.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who is interested, The listed names are different people.

Fred is here to disrupt, divide and discredit this site. We have always known that there are people being employed to do this.

It should be said that Fred is not very good at it.....far too obvious.

He will surely be banned and reappear under some other nom-de-plume shortly.

Come on moderators, eject this ass****.
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: freds a penis Reply with quote

freds a penis its that simple
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiderman wrote:
freds a penis its that simple

Much as many on this forum might agree with the sentiment, go careful spiderman or you'll end up banned. No insults allowed (unless you're called Fred, who seems to get away with it time and time again).

I personally know many of the individuals whom Fred states are one person. They are active campaigners, not just keyboard warriors.

So as I've said before, Fred, stop carping from the sidelines.

Regards

Annie

spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies.Wink
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

repeat post deleted.

Peace and Truth

Last edited by Stefan on Wed May 23, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who's interested, Fred doesn't even do his own thinking.

Look at this 9/11 Researchers page where the poster "brianv" submits the results of his scoobydoo investigation to Fred, informing him of the "no forum members theory" (aka. PosterFakery):

Quote:
Submitted by brianv on Tue, 2007-05-08 15:15.
Marky54 NO caps and spelling disorder

"this is all nonesance and turning a debate into an argument"

"all i remember doing was asking questions, like could the camara man of been squatting etc etc. "

gruts new poster - NO caps Marky54 clone

"just joined the forum - and watching "fred" and "david carmichael" being comprehensively exposed as frauds, hypocrites, incompetents, spammers, trolls etc (and their increasingly infantile/delusional responses) has been an enlightening and entertaining experience. "

Utopiated

"Mini-Nukes were definately maybe used on the WTCs"

JohnWhite

"Of course, I can catagorically prove that witchfinder"

"Image Impossible: The Evidance"

Bongo
"independance"

Just a few that I can see!

Quote:
Suspected Nogoodniks
Submitted by Fred on Tue, 2007-05-08 11:13.
This is from my memory, so I may be wrong. [However, they're all abusive jerks who never learned proper manners growing up, so I don't feel too bad for them even if they use a spell-checker next time they get an information operation gig.]

Possible clones?

Spelling Disorders:
Marky 54, John White, Iro,

Genetically Identical Loutish Asbo Triplets:
Fallious, Chek, Rodin

Unpleasant people who may in fact be human:
Stefan
SnowyGrouch... [And a handful of others not worthy of mention]

Fred

However Fred has shown considerable free-thinking ability by recently deciding I was also part of the "CloneBorg".

What an intellect...

http://www.911researchers.com/node/465

Peace and Truth
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
For anyone who's interested, Fred doesn't even do his own thinking.

Look at this 9/11 Researchers page where the poster "brianv" submits the results of his scoobydoo investigation to Fred, informing him of the "no forum members theory" (aka. PosterFakery):

Quote:

"all i remember doing was asking questions, like could the camara man of been squatting etc etc. "

"just joined the forum - and watching "fred" and "david carmichael" being comprehensively exposed as frauds, hypocrites, incompetents, spammers, trolls etc (and their increasingly infantile/delusional responses) has been an enlightening and entertaining experience. "

Utopiated

JohnWhite

Bongo
"independance"

Quote:
Suspected Nogoodniks
This is from my memory, so I may be wrong. [However, they're all abusive jerks who never learned proper manners growing up, so I don't feel too bad for them even if they use a spell-checker next time they get an information operation gig.]

Possible clones?

Spelling Disorders:

Fallious, Chek, Rodin

Stefan

Fred

However Fred has shown considerable free-thinking ability by recently deciding I was also part of the "CloneBorg".

What an intellect...

http://www.911researchers.com/node/465

gosh! its so stupid its almost unbelievable.

these people are conspiracy theorists who have no regard for truth at all.
i have challenged critics on points in the past when i really believed certain things to be true, it just turned out i did'nt have all the facts, at least i could admit it and i did'nt hold a grudge for being proved wrong, if anything i was thankfull as i was able to toss the info out of the picture.

the 9/11 researchers are a differant kettle of fish all together i value critics opinons more than theirs, well some of them at least because the debates with critics are at least less childish even when both sides disagree totally, well IMO anyway.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown's on a "hate" meme as well today (no I do not think killtown is Fred LOL)

Fred's identity here is, of course no more

I would'nt say that was cause for celebration: but clearly there's a lot of members who arn't unhappy about it

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Utopiated

JohnWhite

Bongo
"independance"

Quote:
Suspected Nogoodniks

Possible clones?

Spelling Disorders:

Fallious, Chek, Rodin

Stefan

Fred

WOW! now that's what I call research.... Laughing Rolling Eyes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna suggest 'The Loutish ASBO Triplets' next time my son's looking for a name for one of his bands.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
I'm gonna suggest 'The Loutish ASBO Triplets' next time my son's looking for a name for one of his bands.

Or how about "The dead theories", "No plane confusion", "The fetish girl octopoid youtube experience"? Your son has endless material to work with.

I think Fred is great. I am eagerly anticipating the knockabout romp carry on researching where Fred, played by the late Kenneth Williams, gets into a series of scrapes while running a zany 911 research agency, particularly as he gets into all kinds of comical confusion by his total inability to understand the existence of a multitude of other people in cyberspace, all the while being amorously pursued by Hattie Jaques. followed by are you researching? in which the entire 911 researchers team go on a package holiday to Spain, with hilarious results.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
chek wrote:

Or how about "The dead theories", "No plane confusion", "The fetish girl octopoid youtube experience"? Your son has endless material to work with.

I think Fred is great. I am eagerly anticipating the knockabout romp carry on researching where Fred, played by the late Kenneth Williams, gets into a series of scrapes while running a zany 911 research agency, particularly as he gets into all kinds of comical confusion by his total inability to understand the existence of a multitude of other people in cyberspace, all the while being amorously pursued by Hattie Jaques. followed by are you researching? in which the entire 911 researchers team go on a package holiday to Spain, with hilarious results.

I think Fred as Benny Hill has potential too:

"WHY has the media never shown speeded up footage of me running away from a mob of police men waving truncheons and half naked nurses?

Because it's their ACHILLES HEEL and will prove SlapStickFakery!"

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is 'Fred' still on this forum?
Why?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Fred, posting on 9/11 Researchers (where he has reguarly encouraged others to come to this site and support him in his attack on the "disinfo shills"), he was banned yesterday:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/518

Quote:
Ian Neal Shows his Real Agenda: Fred Banned on NineEleven.co.ukSubmitted by Fred on Wed, 2007-05-23 11:47.

For those of you who harbored doubts that NineEleven.co.uk was anything other than a disinfo site and 911Blogger Clone, I can assure you that your doubts are misplaced.

The sole purpose of the ironically named "British Campaign for 9/11 Truth" is to supress TV Fakery evidence and make sure that "the Movement" never accomplishes anything at all. Much like Loose Change here in the States, or 911 Blogger, the site's real purpose is to provide an "escape valve" for dissent and channel that dissent into directions favorable to the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks.

I'm banned there, which comes as no surprise.

The mildly retarded non-spelling shill "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" of "Evidance and Nonseance" fame is apparently not banned despite thousands of derogatory posts and a now famous spelling disorder that afflicts him across his many accounts.

AndyB shares John White's curious inability to spell, writing "evidance" twice in back-to-back posts.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9218

Those of you who come into contact with Ian Neal should probably wash yourselves carefully with a bleach and water solution. He's dirty.

If he isn't banned geuinly - I'd say this has sealed his fate....

Peace and Truth
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred is gone as of yesterday morning
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidance [sic] that Fred is also a part of the bad-spelling-disinfo collective consciousness:

Quote:
For those of you who harbored doubts that NineEleven.co.uk was anything other than a disinfo site and 911Blogger Clone, I can assure you that your doubts are misplaced.

The sole purpose of the ironically named "British Campaign for 9/11 Truth" is to supress TV Fakery evidence and make sure that "the Movement" never accomplishes anything at all. Much like Loose Change here in the States, or 911 Blogger, the site's real purpose is to provide an "escape valve" for dissent and channel that dissent into directions favorable to the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks.

I'm banned there, which comes as no surprise.

The mildly retarded non-spelling shill "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" of "Evidance and Nonseance" fame is apparently not banned despite thousands of derogatory posts and a now famous spelling disorder that afflicts him across his many accounts.

AndyB shares John White's curious inability to spell, writing "evidance" twice in back-to-back posts.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9218

Those of you who come into contact with Ian Neal should probably wash yourselves carefully with a bleach and water solution. He's dirty.

Harbored = Harboured

Supress = Suppress

Favorable = Favourable

Fallious = Fallacious

Do any Fred supporters now doubt that he is a robotic multi-personality based shill-borg?

Since you all think poor spelling is proof of deep rooted evil, why not?

Further 9/11 Researchers nonsanse [sic]:

Rick points out that on the LC forum William Rodriguez wrote his name "William Rosdriguez"

Could it be that since the “s” on the key board is next to the “d” he hit both by mistake with one tap?

Of course not!

Quote:
There are obviously others posting for Willie or he has suddenly forgot how to spell his own name!

http://www.911researchers.com/node/524

Peace and Truth

Last edited by Stefan on Thu May 24, 2007 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...it turns out that....John White was Fred all along!!!!

And he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling Stefan

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you all: but you fools! You didnt want to beleive me

Bwa ha ha haar

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But John - does he even know???!!!

Come on - fess up - which are you?
Brad Pitt or Edward Norton?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, don't, next thing we know some poor soul over at 911researchers will actually believe it...
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pleased to report to my corporate/neocon/illuminati/zionist masters, that my wiretaps at 9/11 researchers have uncovered this conversation:

"He had a name!

His name was David Carmichael!"

"I see... in being banned from a forum we have a name... his name was David Carmichael!"

Chants

"His name was David Carmichael!"

Peace and Truth
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred must have been disappointed that it took him so long to get banned - it wasn't as if he didn't try really hard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: