FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A call for help in the UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanny Rose
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: A call for help in the UK Reply with quote

This is a message which i posted on the new prison planet forum. It was suggested that i post this here. Hopefully, as this is a specific UK forum i'll get lots of interest!

https://prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?topic=265.0

I think we all know the power of the many documentaries made about 911, state sponsored terror etc.

Most if not all are widely available on google video/youtube. The problem is getting the masses to see just one such film. Once their eyes are opened to one powerful film, we all hope such people will research and seek out the truth. Hopefully loose change final cut is going to help to change some of that.

What i would like to do is try and get some of these films out myself with the help of others.

So to start, if there's enough interest and we think it can be pulled off, i plan to buy one of these!

It can be purchased from the link below for £2940 including delivery.

http://shop.cd-writer.com/catalog/stordigital-robocopiers-drive-roboti c-1000-disc-dvdcd-duplicator-c-1064_1065_1105_1108_1111.html

Obviously i know that this is an expensive purchase, but it is a fully robotic dvd burner with 8 drives, and a spool taking 1000 DVDs. The amount of dvd's that can be produced and then distributed will hopefully be immense. Of course the main advantage is that its fully automated, and i don't need to spend my entire life taking dvd's in and out of standard dupilcators. I just set it off, and a day later i should have 1000 DVD's ready to get out to the people.

Where we will need help is in a few areas........

Firstly:

I'm not made of money, and there's no way I can shell out for 10's of thousands of blank dvd's, on top of paying nearly £3000 for the machine.

I have found the following place offering blank dvd's for 9.9 pence per disk.

http://www.dvd-and-media.com/dvd%20media.htm

1000 dvd's will therefore cost £99. I fully know that this is a lot of money to a lot of people. However if you think that a £99 donation to the most important cause of all, will give the chance for up to 1000 to find the truth. Obviously if only 10% of the people who receive the film thorugh their letterbox woke up to the truth, that would be a great result. But don't forget that 100 people per 1000 dvd's will spread info to others through the course of their daily lives, and hopefully those people will do the same ad finitum........

I am really hoping that we can get lots of people to post up and say Yes, i'll order 1000 dvd's for this plan. If you can't afford 1000, then perhaps 500 or even 100 dvd's (£9.99) is absolutely great. All dvd donations of any size will truly be thankfully received.

Secondly:

Here's the tough bit......

We need to get these dvd's out there. There are 2 ways that i can see that we can do that. Firstly however, let me talk a little about how i think we can acheive the maximum benefit from this...... Of course these are only my thoughts and I am always open to different suggestions!

I think if we spread our fire too thinly we wont acheive the maximum benefit. Let's concentrate our firepower in one place and see how we can use the existing media outlets and social networks to build up a frenzy of interest...

In essence lets all group together and try to wake up an entire English town! We don't want somewhere too big, i'd say somewhere with a population of between 30-90,000 people. If we can concentrate our effort in one place we can get the whole town talking. Hopefully the local papers will pick up the story, and you never know, with a little luck the national media may pick it up too.

We need to get enough DVD's produced to distribute one to every single household. I'd estimate that a 90,000 populated town may have 30,000 households. Surely we can get 30 Brits (or other nationalities!) to donate a £99 gift of 1000 DVD's! That gives us enough for every house in whichever town we choose to have an oportunity to "see what all this fuss is about"!

What we need is volunteers to distribute the dvd's over a weekend. 30 of us should be able to get it done in a weekend i would hope. This is the first way of getting them out. The second way would be trying to get a local free paper that everybody receives to distribute them for us. Hopefully we would be able to get them to write an editorial about the film and what we are trying to acheive. To be honest i think this would be the best option but i think it would be very difficult to get them to agree due to the fear of lawsuits etc etc. If not, the old fashioned way of getting a group of activists going door to door to deliver these will work fine!

Thirdly:

I mentioned, "an oportunity to see what all this fuss is about".

We need people in this town all through the week making said fuss! We need people in the town centre and other areas of the town handing out information and talking to the public. A variety of other dvd's can be handed out also(apart from whatever dvd we agree will be the most useful). I'm sure there are lots of other things we can do through the week to raise awareness of the dvd that everyone will be getting through their letterbox on the weekend. Hopefully you guys will have some great ideas.

Fourthly:

We need a website. I have little/no webdesign skills, and we would have to find somebody who could do this for us.

The website doesn't need to be anything grandiose. All it needs is big links everywhere for prisonplanet, and a links page for other areas of interest. I think a small forum would also be useful where people who have received their dvd's and are very interested to know more can exchange ideas. This is specially important because only Prison Planet subscribers can post here.

Now please be clear: I'm not trying to take anything away from Alex's site by suggesting that we need a website to back up this plan. We just need somewhere that those who are interested can go to find out more. From our website we will hopefullly get many people to visit Prison Planet, bookmark the site, and eventually subscribe to support what Alex does, and finally end up here. This site (in the way that i'm proposing it) would almost be a UK affiliate of Prison Planet.

The other thing that i would suggest about this website, is that we encourage people who visit us to donate dvd's and help another UK town to receive the Prison Planet wake-up plan. If we can get just another 30 people from the town to come to our website and donate 1000 dvd's, we've gone viral! The plan will be self perpetuating, and we'll be waking up the masses like you'd never believe (i hope!).

Well that's it really. I hope you guys think this is a good idea, and if i get enough positive responses showing that we will get the dvd's and help to put the plan together I'll order the burner at the end of this week, and we can start going! Smile Please post up your support, ideas and suggestions.

I'm also aware that many people will read this site but wont be able to post. I have set up an email address (not my personal one) for this, and if you can't post, please drop me an email to offer your support. It's wakeupengland@yahoo.co.uk .
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Scam or Spam? Reply with quote

Nanny Rose:

It may come as a bit of a surprise to you that there are already a large number of contributors, to this (& other 9/11 related) sites, who have been doing exactly what you propose for the past few years. Just go along to any 9/11 or Truth event and you will find a great range of DVD's available ... all of which have been lovingly copied by an active 9/11 Truth campaigner.

If you are proposing to copy beaucoup de 9/11 DVD's for free distribution, my advice is "Don't waste your money". As far as I am concerned it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt that freebies don't get watched. If you want to research this phenomenon for yourself, take a trip to Sedgefield (TB's constituency); Jimmy Walter arranged for about 17,000 copies of Confronting the Evidence to be posted through the towns letter boxes, in the run up to the 2005 General Election. Walk down the high street on a Saturday and randomly ask the local residents if they have watched it. Don't be too surprised if you don't get into double figures!

The optimum price for selling DVD copies seems to be somewhere in the region of £2/£3; that way you get a return on your investment and you increase the chances of the DVD being watched by a zillion fold!

Now if you really want to pollute the planet (or even just the UK) with unwatched DVD's, you are of course at liberty to do so. However, might I suggest that getting cash-strapped 9/11 activists to contribute to your DVD burner fund (+ DVD printer no doubt), when you are a complete unknown quantity, is perhaps a tad ambitious!

How about you do what most of us have done. To help you out, here's a simple business plan:

- Start small; copy DVD's on a single burner
- Sell them @ £2/£3 and use the profit to put towards a low-end multi burner & DVD Printer. see www.bigpockets.co.uk
- Arrange local 9/11 events (or just sell them on the streets) until you have accumulated enough profit to to by your mega-buck high-end DVD burner.

Alternatively, set up a local 9/11 group and persuade them to support your project ... but be sure to be clear as to where the profits are going!

Nanny Rose, I's sure this is not quite the response you expected but I for one will NOT be contributing to your scheme.

BTW, who are you? Tell us a bit about your 9/11 Truth track record.

The Watcher
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people have very reasonable DVD prices and sell all relevant media Wink http://www.ukdvdr.co.uk/
It takes about 15 mins per disk when I burn at home on my PC, yes it is very time consuming but it can be done Wink

P.S. if you do get one of those gadgets and your in the London area you have free access to my llibrary Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say if you engage in conversation with the person you hope to give said disks to you'll find most are receptive and if not you havent lost anything! The ideal topic starter I use is here Wink http://www.waronfreedom.org/ddolars.html

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Nanny Rose
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Scam or Spam? Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Nanny Rose, I's sure this is not quite the response you expected but I for one will NOT be contributing to your scheme.

Fair enough The Watcher. It's definately not the response i expected, but you are entitled to your opinion. I completely disagree with you and think you've misunderstood a few things. What's worse than that is that anyone who may want to get involved with this will be less likely to do so having read your negative post. Sad

The Watcher wrote:
It may come as a bit of a surprise to you that there are already a large number of contributors, to this (& other 9/11 related) sites, who have been doing exactly what you propose for the past few years

Really? I haven't seen anything here or elsewhere discussing doing as i propose. Perhaps if there's an open forum thread, you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction?

I totally recognise that there are many people who are campaigning to get the truth out about 911 and related issuses, so yes, that part is no surprise to me. I was of course hoping that such people would be prepared to pitch in and help out if they can. There's no way i can carry out this project all on my own.

The Watcher wrote:
Jimmy Walter arranged for about 17,000 copies of Confronting the Evidence to be posted

So 1 person that we know of did a mass distribution of a dvd. Who else has done something on that scale?

My humble suggestion was that we try to organise a group of people who are prepared to concentrate on 1 small town and try to raise awareness. We distribute a dvd to every household in the town, and spend a week campaigning in town centres in the hope that people will watch it and look to learn more. Our fire is concentrated in one place, so that we try and reach a critical mass where we get the whole town talking about it. Even if they're saying, what are those crazy 911 conpiracy nuts going on about, it may well make many of them watch the film, including the skeptics who may well realise they have been wrong!

Just because it didn't work previously in your opinion, doesn't mean to say that it is not worth trying again, or that infact it didn't raise awareness or infact have a very good postive (although unquantified) effect. You can't know what effect it had. I don't see the need to just pour negativity into what i have proposed.

The Watcher wrote:
The optimum price for selling DVD copies seems to be somewhere in the region of £2/£3; that way you get a return on your investment and you increase the chances of the DVD being watched by a zillion fold!

That's fantastic and i'm sure you have that covered. In my opinion many (although not all) people that are going to buy copies are already well on their way to 911 truth. Are these the people we want to reach?

I want to reach new people who wouldn't stumble across 911 truth in a million years if it wasn't put in their face. The key is a week long campaign in the town, protesting, getting the media down there, getting people talking etc. I don't just want to stick some dvd through a letterbox hoping it will get watched and forget about it. I want a big group of us down there talking to the public and the media for a whole week and though our campaigning, get the public talking.

There will be many people who will hear about what we've been doing and will get into discussions with others. For those that do discuss things either with us or between themsleves, there's a dvd with some good information at their fingertips. Trying to talk to people on the streets armed with dvd's is not enough in my opinion.

I am not expecting that people are going to find a dvd in their letterbox, pick it up and watch it, and then go on to try to save humanity the next day.

Perhaps you misunderstood what i was proposing, although i did think it was quite clear?

The Watcher wrote:
BTW, who are you? Tell us a bit about your 9/11 Truth track record

I'm just a normal everyday guy who hates that our freedoms are being taken away piece by piece. I hate even more that it is being done in such an insidious incremental way under the pretext of flase-flag terror attacks. I hate even more the fact that the public have been so dumbed-down, so lied to by our controlled media, and so caught up in their materialistic outlook, that they can't even see the prison fences being built in front of their eyes.

I've spent a number of years learning about this stuff, and now i want to try to give something back to humanity and try my best to make a small difference in any way I can. If you're asking what 911 groups i'm a member of and what i've done similar to what you suggest you have been doing, then the answer is that i'm not a member of any groups. I try to speak to friends and family to help them to see whats going on, in the hope that they will spread the seed of truth further.

Quote:
when you are a complete unknown quantity

I do take your point. I'm not completely unknown to people on this site however.

I've been out for a few beers to talk about our views on many occasions with mason-free party who is one of your well known members. We first met nearly 2 years ago after some PM discussion over at the lets roll forum. I'm sure he'll post up to vouch for me when he sees this thread.

The Watcher wrote:
It may come as a bit of a surprise to you

Now if you really want to pollute the planet

That kind of attitude is really unnecessary. If you agree or disagree with what i'm proposing at least i'm not proposing sitting on my arse and doing nothing. I'm sure it would be agreed that the tone of your post isn't what one would expect from a fellow poster with a shared goal.

The Watcher wrote:
- Start small; copy DVD's on a single burner
- Sell them @ £2/£3 and use the profit to put towards a low-end multi burner & DVD Printer. see www.bigpockets.co.uk
- Arrange local 9/11 events (or just sell them on the streets) until you have accumulated enough profit to to by your mega-buck high-end DVD burner.

Alternatively, set up a local 9/11 group and persuade them to support your project ... but be sure to be clear as to where the profits are going!

I'm not bothered about profits. It's not a model that i believe in.

I'm not asking for donations to buy my "mega-buck high-end DVD burner". I said quite clearly, if people can pledge support so i know it will be fully utilised, i'll buy it with my own money as my donation to this project. I think it would be an incredible resource for the 911 and related truth communities and i'm offering to buy it and put it to good use. Before i do so, i want to be sure that i'm not going to own a £3000 high-tec looking ornament collecting dust in my cupboard under the stairs.

Infact the burner, i hope, would be running 24/7/365. Anytime its not being used for anything i'm involved in it would be making dvd's for any activists that want any quantity. I'm sure there would be plenty of people here who would be pleased to contact me and have all the documentaries they need burned for them from someone who is getting it done for them for no profit.

The Watcher wrote:
getting cash-strapped 9/11 activists to contribute to your DVD burner fund (+ DVD printer no doubt),

I am asking cash strapped activists to contribute the disks themselves. I've made it quite clear that i will buy the burner with my own money if i can get enough people to say, "i'll buy 1000 blank disks, or help hand them out, or help to spend some time on the streets campaigning".

Infact i expect that different people will have different abilities. Some people will say i'm really busy with work and have no time but i would love to help to buy 1000 disks (or 100 or whatever) if someone can get them out there. Others might say i have no money, but do have time and i can spare a couple of days to campaign on the streets.

I'm saying that i believe in this strongly enough that i will spend £3000 of my hard earned cash (and trust me i'm no Jimmy Walter) to provide us the means to burn all the dvd's we need, and i'll spend a week somewhere campaigning on the streets and delivering dvd's. I'm asking for anyone who has some spare money, be it £100 or a fiver, and anyone has some spare time, to post up some support and come and help me.

I'm not asking for cash, i'm asking for people to pledge to place a dvd order.

Is that a bad idea, or infact anything that different from what you do already?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Now, getting back on track.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Are there any people here who are able to pledge to donate 1000 blank dvd's for £99? How about 100 disks for £10? Even if you can only afford £9.99 for 100, if we get 300 people to donate £10 worth or 30 to donate £100 worth we will have a major part of this plan covered. If you can please post your suport

Are there any people here who have some spare time? If you can spare your one day off in the week (if you have one), or a weekend, or you're unemployed and would be happy to spend a week on the streets speading the word, please post your support.

Thanks and Regards Smile

NR
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have 100 blank disks sitting idle and little time to burn them. Housemove and stuff to think about Surprised

Kap25
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A large effort concentrated in one area at a time sounds like a good plan.
I hope that lots of people get behind this idea, I don´t have much spare cash that I can contribute, but I will certainly put something into the pot.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanny,

I think your idea is commendable since trying to get the message through to a 100 at a time is very slow progress yet trying to do things on a grander scale does take a lot of committed time and effort.

Where do you live?

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanny, if you get the burner people will coallesce around you and support you. A good start would be to target towns where Willie is giving a talk a couple of days or so. One area I would advise on is what films you will be copying as some people will not like some and some not like others. I personally would go for Press for Truth for the new audience that you're targetting and perhaps Improbable Collapse. Skeptic produces double packs in London for us with Press for Truth and 9/11 Revisited.
Nanny Rose
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support guys. I live in Birmingham actually.

Yeah, that's a good point. Hopefully we'll see more support over the next few days. As i said, i just don't want to waste my money if we can't fully use it. Whatever happens, i've made the decision to spend less time researching and more time doing, which can only be a good thing. Smile
nineeleven
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Town Jam Sounds Good Reply with quote

My cousin lives in Birmingham and I would be happy to come and support in speaking to people in a town centre and working with a team of 9/11 activists. Many hands make light work. Don't be discouraged, we are all in the same boat, but we are all still human and will have our difference of opinion. I tell u what, I think the posts here are correct, if you get that burner, you'll have so many people supporting your town jamming idea, and wanting you to burn batches of their chosen 9/11 DVD's. I want to hit my local college with Loosechange the final cut when its available on DVD and I will definately need a kind person like yourself. I will raise the DVD's or the cash for the purchase of them and will get back to you. I am presently claiming doll, But this can and hopefully will change, but yeah till then, I will be involved in activism and if I have time when I get employment, I will also be involved, but with more funds. Have u read my supermarket jam and fire station jam on the campaigning section of the forum. Yes, I fully support your idea. Change a town and blast it with shotgun activism and this will have a snowball effect, instead of little in spread out areas. Yeah I agree, in an area where willie will be speaking. We need an organiser in this and Annie Machon is worth talking too in regards to this and the high movers on this forum, whom I don't know as I am new to this forum.
Tops mate, GREAT IDEA.

Phil
nineeleven
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Differing personalities Reply with quote

I do believe that a range of activism in one place would be very efficient and effective. But as I said it will take a group discussion and a set role.
Saying that I love the dynamic approach but may have to have reins put on me to not blow the whole project.
Would many supermarket jams be an acceptable idea, as I love doin these!!!!!!!!!
I will be posting a vid next month of my activism which includes two supermarket jams, where the tannoy system is my podeum - which I can assure you causes quite a stir, but has a dynamic effect on peoples minds. At least it brings the subject matter to the forefront of their mind and I know that they discuss it with folk that they will come into contact with that week!!!
Let me know.
Any ideas as to where we would all stay, or would we try and have huge support and have some activists one day and others the next, as people unfortunately are tied down with work (such is life). And as for the town, any thoughts yet?
I'd love for it to be Kings Lynn, Norfolk, but hey, thats my town, who in this movement wouldn't want such a move on their home town?

Chat again soon!!

Phil
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nanny

I would like to encourage you, but please be prepared to modify your plans in the light of the experience that many of us have gained through doing stuff like this already.

I was one of the dozen people who were involved in plastering Sedgefield with Jimmy Walter's free DVD during the election campaign of 2005. Not only did most households in the consituency get a DVD but we also had adverts and articles in the local newpaper, leafleted and gave out T-shirts and did TV interviews, and public speaking.

When Jimmy proposed his plan to us, we advised him that if his DVD was free, most recipients wouldn't watch it. But he had the idea that it would cause Tony B to lose his seat in parliament or at least to make a serious dent in his majority. In fact he increased his share of the vote despite our efforts.

But we can learn from our mistakes on that occasion.

I would say that Press for Truth is probably the most convincing DVD for newcomers. People should be allowed to make a small profit from DVD distribution; that will encourage them to distribute. If they are sold DVDs in bulk for £1 and sell them individually for £2 or £3, people will be motivated to distribute.

Where to do this is more difficult to decide. I suggest somewhere there is already a base of 9/11 activists. Smallish towns which spring to mind are
Dundee, Lancaster, Norwich, Ipswich, Malvern, Lewes, Totnes. I believe Mason-fee-party is in Burton on Trent, which would be possible if there were enough people in the area to support him. I'm not sure there are. Birmingham is too big for this kind of approach, though we do have some activists in Birmingham and more recently in Coventry, where Willy Rodriguez is due to give a public talk in June.

Annie has details of who is where. PM me for further info on this.

All the best with the project.

N
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure where Nanny is based - there are at least 2 multi-burners in use by other campaigners.

I just have 3 burners - 2 in my desktop and 1 in my laptop and I also have an epson R220 printer. I have now distributed about 5000 or 6000 disks over the last 2 years.

I have funded all the operations myself - it's just been easier for me to do it that way.

Plans before have been discussed about having a "real shop" and charging 2-3 quid per disk to raise funds etc, but no one has done this yet.

As I have posted before, I sell disks and booklets at close to Cost Price:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/orderpage.html

People can sell them on for what they like and use the profit to fund their own activities. There is no centralised control or "money control" then.

For blank DVDs, cheap ink and a CISS system for <1p sheet full colour printing, see kit at:

www.svp.co.uk

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: