FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Boeing 767's invisible on radar and in the flesh?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Are Boeing 767's invisible on radar and in the flesh? Reply with quote

More no-plane eyewitnesses. How is it possible that they didn't see a plane if one was there?

http://www.paralegal-concierge.com/LegalCrier/terrorNY.html

Thanks to Spooked at http://covertoperations.blogspot.com for this gem.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred, you're really nothing more substantial than a multi-posting spambot ain't'cha?

So many threads with such transparent unconsidered BS.
Never mind, not everyone gets to have a double figure IQ.

Here's your answer, in case you ignore it yet again, like all the other threads you ignore that supply the answers you don't wanna know.

"Well gee Fred ...lemmee see.

She's standing to the north east of the North Tower ...so that would mean the South Tower strike from the south wasn't even in her field of view.

Do I get a cookie, huh?
A kindergarten prize for solving a kindergarten mystery seems appropriate."

Who does your script Fred - you should complain; they're only making you look dumb. Probably for their own amusement.

It's them or us.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you have nothing of value to add, Chek, stop posting on my threads. You're only accomplishment in life is to post garbage which makes it harder for people here to read a thread.

I don't know why Ian Neal is afraid to ban you. A quick read of your last 1000 posts would reveal that you contribute nothing at all.

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/03/really-really-really-strong-wings -of.html
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Since you have nothing of value to add, Chek, stop posting on my threads. You're only accomplishment in life is to post garbage which makes it harder for people here to read a thread.

I don't know why Ian Neal is afraid to ban you. A quick read of your last 1000 posts would reveal that you contribute nothing at all.

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/03/really-really-really-strong-wings -of.html

Since someone might think that leaving your garbage ideas unchallenged is some sort of tacit acceptance that they might be right, no can do Fred my man.

Of course you could shut me up by proving me wrong - but we both know you can't do that don't we Fred?

So I'll just have to be content to own you everytime you stick your filthy disinformationalist snout out in the breeze.

I hope that clarifies the matter; I can explain in shorter words if that helps.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The subject of witnesses appears to be an ongoing issue. However, it never seems to actually be discussed, after the initial 'challenge' to 'look at this', then 'supply me with crebible witnesses' - it all deteriorates into the usual name calling.

Fred is unquestionably keen to push the fact that many did not see the planes, yet, when each example he produces is examined, and I do mean every example, there has not been one thus far that proves the person was;

1) In a location where they could physically see an aircraft.

2) Actually looking at the area where a plane would be.

This is not a criticism, but to quote anyone as having not seen an aircraft means and proves nothing without being able to fulfill and satisfy the above two criteria.

In other words, a quote of context "I never saw a plane, but there was a big explosion", only means the person saw the fireball. Where were they standing, was their view obstructed, were they engaged in conversation only looking up when there was a big 'bang'?

Fred, try at least to be reasonable, the subject of witnesses is highly convoluted and difficult to 'prove'. Endlessly churning this over gets nobody anywhere without specifics.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
The subject of witnesses appears to be an ongoing issue. However, it never seems to actually be discussed, after the initial 'challenge' to 'look at this', then 'supply me with crebible witnesses' - it all deteriorates into the usual name calling.

Fred is unquestionably keen to push the fact that many did not see the planes, yet, when each example he produces is examined, and I do mean every example, there has not been one thus far that proves the person was;

1) In a location where they could physically see an aircraft.

2) Actually looking at the area where a plane would be.

This is not a criticism, but to quote anyone as having not seen an aircraft means and proves nothing without being able to fulfill and satisfy the above two criteria.

In other words, a quote of context "I never saw a plane, but there was a big explosion", only means the person saw the fireball. Where were they standing, was their view obstructed, were they engaged in conversation only looking up when there was a big 'bang'?

Fred, try at least to be reasonable, the subject of witnesses is highly convoluted and difficult to 'prove'. Endlessly churning this over gets nobody anywhere without specifics.

You've got more patience than me TC.

Trouble is that NPT is an ongoing agenda and - despite the name - the "researchers" actually appear to be nothing of the kind.

Call me old fashioned, but researching to me means discovering and collating facts and material. The "researchers" don't do this at all; they just blithely ignore what doesn't fit the agenda they're pushing, to the point of aggressively denigrating worthwhile positive developments that don't incorporate their core 'beliefs' (and they are 'beliefs', unsullied by a single fact so far).

You or I or anyone reasonable can quite happily converse with others on other 911 sites, because we all appreciate we have a common goal.
Whereas the "researchers" hate and distrust everybody who isn't one of them. My interpretation as to why this should be is none too kind. They're just like all cults.

Anyhoo, it seems this incarnation of Fred is now history, but I'm fairly certain we'll easily recognise him when he returns.

It's them or us.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Anyhoo, it seems this incarnation of Fred is now history, but I'm fairly certain we'll easily recognise him when he returns.

Are you saying he is banned? I missed that if true.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
chek wrote:

Are you saying he is banned? I missed that if true.

Ian Neal banned Fred and Witchhunter General this morning for constant unsupported accusations of shill and other breaches of site policy.

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad you got rid of them both. They were doing my nut no end!

Laughing

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too. Good riddance and lets get on with dealing wiht the real issues.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred's happy now he's returned to his own sandpit anyway: spares him from making all the effort to get banned in order to bask in reflected illusionary glory

fred on his blog wrote:
http://www.911researchers.com/node/518

Ian Neal Shows his Real Agenda: Fred Banned on NineEleven.co.uk
Submitted by Fred on Wed, 2007-05-23 11:47.
For those of you who harbored doubts that NineEleven.co.uk was anything other than a disinfo site and 911Blogger Clone, I can assure you that your doubts are misplaced.

The sole purpose of the ironically named "British Campaign for 9/11 Truth" is to supress TV Fakery evidence and make sure that "the Movement" never accomplishes anything at all. Much like Loose Change here in the States, or 911 Blogger, the site's real purpose is to provide an "escape valve" for dissent and channel that dissent into directions favorable to the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks.

I'm banned there, which comes as no surprise.

The mildly retarded non-spelling shill "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" of "Evidance and Nonseance" fame is apparently not banned despite thousands of derogatory posts and a now famous spelling disorder that afflicts him across his many accounts.

AndyB shares John White's curious inability to spell, writing "evidance" twice in back-to-back posts.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=9218

Those of you who come into contact with Ian Neal should probably wash yourselves carefully with a bleach and water solution. He's dirty.

Yes Fred: Ians whole agenda was to lure you to this site in order to ban you! And its not like you misbehaved in the slightest... such fundamental self dishonesty shows Fred's "worth" very clearly: a Truthseeker with a long way still to go

Laughing

Anyway, I'm sure there is someone who will keep posting Fred's latest masterpeices for our continued edification, with or without octopus's, but in the meanwhile, as Andy B says, we have better things to get on with

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just honoured to have got a mention Very Happy
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have a slap-up dinner and a drink every year to celebrate.
Should be cheap enough, seeing there's only the one of us Wink

It's them or us.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: rofl chek! Reply with quote

I must admit i have found this whole "John White Marky 54 Chek Fallious Andy B" thing highly amusing. Having been accused of this myself at one stage im counting my blessings my controller managed to tweak my code to slip back undar the rador and stuff.
No doubt we will have other 'free thinkers' to carry on the mirth.

Whilst calling people clones im not sure they realised that in all repeating that same meme they came across as exactly that.

Ho hum. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: