FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can someone explain what the UFO is at 5:54 in this footage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Let's be honest I have no explanation for what this is coming out of the far side of the building, but there are some points to make:

From the grainy video:

1) We don't know it is round

2) We certainly don't know it is the nose of the plane

3) We don't know it's width and we don't know it is any wider than one of the window sections, meaning we don't know that it is a problem at all that the steel columns were not broken

4) Following on from this, we don't know it "breaks the laws of physics" this could be a section of plane which was sliced from the plane as it came through a window section on one side, and then exited through a window section on the other side.

I have to take issue with your points;

You say we don't know the object is round - however, if you look at the way the light falls on it and the resulting graduated shadow underneath and the way the top is ulluminated, this is highly indicitive of a circular object.

I combine your points two and three because you doubt the dimensions of the object, but if you study how I worked out the size, you will see that we know the size within a few feet based upon very clear visual evidence.

The size of the WTC is known, having copied and pasted the object onto the WTC, we can work out its size fairly accurately.

The size of the aircraft is known, it is too narrow to be the nosecone.

We know the width between floors, the object is too wide to have passed between them and then emerge out the other side intact, the distance between steel columns being to narrow to accomodate and object of such dimensions.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele,
I didn't say it wasn't clearly "rounded" I said it wasn't clearly round.

That it's curved doesn't mean it's circular, or it is as wide as it is tall, and this was more my point - that this could actually be a narrow object thin enough to come through a window, which, unless you are about to convert to TV fakery it seems to have.

From a width of the building being 64 metres the object appears to be around 5-7 metres tall (hard to see with it being blurred) suggesting it could be short enough to pass through a window depending it it's width.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Tele,
I didn't say it wasn't clearly "rounded" I said it wasn't clearly round.

That it's curved doesn't mean it's circular, or it is as wide as it is tall, and this was more my point - that this could actually be a narrow object thin enough to come through a window, which, unless you are about to convert to TV fakery it seems to have.

From a width of the building being 64 metres the object appears to be around 5-7 metres tall (hard to see with it being blurred) suggesting it could be short enough to pass through a window depending it it's width.

Or...maybe not. Distance between floor and ceiling is 10ft (majority of floors) or 14 ft for one in that zone according to the WTC blueprints.
I wonder what colour the acre of carpet was?

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder what colour the acre of carpet was?
Very Happy Very Happy

Well if it wouldn't fit then there does seem to be a mystery to solve here... any ideas anyone?

Peace and Truth
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uav's galore. Hard to get a positive ID from a fake video designed to deceive though.

Link
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
uav's galore. Hard to get a positive ID from a fake video designed to deceive though.

Great music - like late 80s mellow acid house.

--
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Go Bee go! Go Bee Go!!

rah rah rah.

the T
the V,
gimme a F ...an A .... K

ERRRRRRR

Why?

Choose your reality
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zark wrote:

Choose your reality

Dictionary.com wrote:

Reality

5. Philosophy.
a. something that exists independently of ideas concerning it.
b. something that exists independently of all other things and from which all other things derive.

Given that the dictionary definitions seem to agree that reality is something that exists externally and independently of the mind of an observer, how can you "choose your reality"?

Now you might say that you can shatter illusions, or choose interpretations, but "choose your reality" doesn't really make any sense to me.
I can choose to ignore reality. I can for example, decide that "reality" is an illusion, and a la Keanu in "The Matrix" decide that the laws of physics no longer apply to me. And then I can act surprised when I fail to dodge bullets, or break my legs when jumping off buildings. There's a psychological description for those people who believe that they can "choose their reality." We call them nutters.

I'm sorry if that's a bit too logical positivist for you, but you sound like someone who's read "Postmodernism for Dummies" and decided reality is a buffet where you get to pick and choose which aspects apply.

It's really quite simple. If the No-Plane-Theorists want to contribute research of any value then they first have to accept that they'll have to work within the oh-so-oppressive hegemony of the scientific method, which tends to be predicated on the existence of an intelligible objective reality.

Perhaps 9/11 "researchers" are in fact nihilists who believe that reality is inherently unknowable, and truth incommunicable and therefore the whole endeavour of trying to find out what actually happened on 9/11 is an exercise in futility that is best illustrated by producing "research" based on half-arsed theorising, wild speculation and paranoid ramblings accompanied by psychedelic video montages of octopuses, dog sh*t and blurry archive footage.

zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh you forget about

Hegel, Descartes and Feuerbach the grand architects of materialist philosophy which is dominating critical thinking and social outlooks.

Marxist theory and the creation of Capital protected the fraudulent basis of materialism which I am attending to.

Quote:
"reality" is an illusion

Which reality?

There are two distinct realities, human and simulacra[e] (my word)/economy.

Human reality is that which is specific to each individual, the simulacra[e] is that which is shared by all humans.

As money is central to these beginnings, one will find that it has a materialist and idealist basis. It exists in both realms as a tangible object and within the symbolic order.

Bee, you really need to incorporate Feuerbach and become knowledgeable of Hegels tricks and turns keeping in mind how Marxism created Capital through the most devilish twist of a pen.

Quote:
Postmodernism for Dummies

You're flippancy is pathetic. I am conversant with all theories of a social and cultural nature and I am well versed in the basis of philosophical doctrines.
Ray Ubinger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone explain what the UFO is at 5:54 in this foot Reply with quote

911 a past gone mad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIw1eQct630&mode=related&search=

I suspect an orb but I can't tell. By the way, you mean 5:52 - 5:51, not 5:54.

6:26 has a fast-flying double-orb, going leftward across the screen near the top. Every freezed frame of it shows it as a pair.

Similarly see Frames 278-280 in the upper left quadrant of
http://webfairy.org/slideshow/blackbird/

Ray Ubinger
Durham NC USA
http://911foreknowledge.com/rayswhatzits.htm
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent research. I especially like the time-lapse system you've found to display frames in ultra-slow detail to the uber-rationalists.

Note also how this has classic orb appearance/operation. It shifts from black [solid] to white [translucent] as it utilises currently undeclared power sources.

As we've said before - this event was of course one in which EITHER
black project tech would be used for observation
or
other civilisations would be interested in monitoring what occurred on the day

On the latter of the two [making no judgement either way] it's worth mentioning that glowing orbs were seen as the Columbus fleet approached New Whirrled territory.

--
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Excellent research. I especially like the time-lapse system you've found to display frames in ultra-slow detail to the uber-rationalists.

Note also how this has classic orb appearance/operation. It shifts from black [solid] to white [translucent] as it utilises currently undeclared power sources.

As we've said before - this event was of course one in which EITHER
black project tech would be used for observation
or
other civilisations would be interested in monitoring what occurred on the day

On the latter of the two [making no judgement either way] it's worth mentioning that glowing orbs were seen as the Columbus fleet approached New Whirrled territory.

It's also worth pointing out that some reported UFOs turn out to be nothing other than objects people don't see often, e.g. bolides and top-secret planes. Given your obsessive propensity to interpret as 'orbs' or UFOs all artefacts of highly compressed, poor-resolution 9/11 videos of unknown provenance you don't have the technical knowledge to understand and then to call discovered examples of them 'excellent research', I fear that your vacuous, science-fiction speculations reveal more about you than they scientifically illuminate the subject at hand. Rolling Eyes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:

Have you got a hi-res video of that? Wink

It's them or us.
L8O1S5T
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 a past gone mad,

I think I see what your talking about. It's not the bird going across the screen, theres something to the right of the screen at 5:54. It looks like a space ship and it even moves to the left a little before dissapearing. Weird.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

L8O1S5T wrote:
911 a past gone mad,

I think I see what your talking about. It's not the bird going across the screen, theres something to the right of the screen at 5:54. It looks like a space ship and it even moves to the left a little before dissapearing. Weird.

i checked 5:54 and saw nothing, however i did see a bird at 5:52/1

maybe if you explain its apperance and movement it may help to see if we are talking about the same thing?
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Have you got a hi-res video of that? Wink

totally agree with the sentiment.

Show me the original uncompressed video and then one can talk of ufos, flying black dots and such stuff.

Where is the original footage?

I would be happy with higher res, typically anything that equals dvd bitrate or higher. Flash sucks for quality but is good for a quick view.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:

Micpsi wrote:

It's also worth pointing out that some reported UFOs turn out to be nothing other than objects people don't see often, e.g. bolides and top-secret planes.

Shocked Really? You're telling me that there are multiple possibilities for this phenomena? BTW, You forgot swamp gas. Razz

Quote:
Given your obsessive propensity to interpret as 'orbs' or UFOs all artefacts of highly compressed, poor-resolution 9/11 videos of unknown provenance you don't have the technical knowledge to understand and then to call discovered examples of them 'excellent research',

MicPsi - you keep doing this - you don't read the posts people make. I was referring to the post above with these - not the main OP.

Quote:
http://webfairy.org/slideshow/blackbird/

http://911foreknowledge.com/rayswhatzits.htm

You're too desperate to get your digs in... It's interesting how you have put your own take onto my post - I never once stated that it wasn't a piece of black technology - I just made the point it could be both.

You can say all you want about my tech expertise - but I'm not the one who keeps pushing fraudulent pictures of underground bases that have images from 60s sci-fi exhibitions in them Smile

And it is excellent research - Ray has taken apart a video bit by bit and is prepared to look at avenues to do with 9/11 that most of the movement think are pointless. If you have a problem with his research take it up with Ray not me.

Quote:
I fear that your vacuous, science-fiction speculations reveal more about you than they scientifically illuminate the subject at hand. Rolling Eyes

You've gone all bitter just because I've pointed out a few inconsistencies in what you've said on his forum for the last few weeks...

Get over it, grow-up or go away. In a quantum world note that all these options are possible.

--
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: