FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Plane Eyewitnesses
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

espeically when i mean to type it that way but you still don't get it do you, pretty much like anything else you put your little mind to. Did you learn history from a comic book?
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deliberate mistake? Pathetic. Where are your thousands of eyewitnesses?

The utter failure from John White to find even a single credible eyewitness to two plane crashes in New York is glaringly obvious. I guess he's not up to the challenge.

Johnny can't spell, and he can't support his cause. He's pretty much useless in his current role. Meanwhile the No Planes evidence has become overwhelming.

http://911logic.blogspot.com

http://killtown.blogspot.com
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidantly so
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A message to Andyb

you are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTA-a1GIVk
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ very good, still doesn't provide us with anything like a convincincing argument for your comic book theories. Why not go and do some research on COINTELPRO??
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not post some credible eyewitnesses to the plane crashes, since that is what this thread is about.

Again, this thread highlights the complete failure of the planehugging shills to find actual eyewitnesses to the supposed plane crashes. They've been unable to post even a single link.

Amazing!

Instead they want to turn this into a discussion about cointelpro.

Failure after failure, they resort to posting pictures of feces instead of links to eyewitnesses. Why is that? Are they lazy or stupid? Where are the links? Why are you trying to hide the TV Fakery evidence?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred ranting at his PC. "why don't they believe me,......shills"

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Failure after failure, they resort to posting pictures of feces instead of links to eyewitnesses. Why is that? Are they lazy or stupid? Where are the links? Why are you trying to hide the TV Fakery evidence?

How do you know, how are you sure that;

As you keep pushing the TV fakery aspect - that what we are shown is indeed faked, thus covering the 'real' footage of the real aircraft and NPT is a constructed concept designed to create dissension within The Movement?

This is as viable and possible as any other concept within the parentheses of 911.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media hoax is being exposed. How do I know it's fake? Because I wasn't lazy and I went and checked the footage. Sitting around on your arse with your hand down your pants won't accomplish anything, Telec.

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Why not post some credible eyewitnesses to the plane crashes, since that is what this thread is about.

Again, this thread highlights the complete failure of the planehugging shills to find actual eyewitnesses to the supposed plane crashes. They've been unable to post even a single link.

Amazing!

Instead they want to turn this into a discussion about cointelpro.

oh dear! faces or feces fred is also suffering from the cannot spell syndrome, i wonder what his excuse is and if he has just debunked his theory of mispelling = shill.
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More no-plane eyewitnesses. How is it possible that they didn't see a plane if one was there?

http://www.paralegal-concierge.com/LegalCrier/terrorNY.html

Thanks to Spooked at http://covertoperations.blogspot.com for this gem.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
More no-plane eyewitnesses. How is it possible that they didn't see a plane if one was there?

http://www.paralegal-concierge.com/LegalCrier/terrorNY.html

Thanks to Spooked at http://covertoperations.blogspot.com for this gem.

Well gee Fred ...lemmee see.

She's standing to the north east of the North Tower ...so that would mean the South Tower strike from the south wasn't even in her field of view.

Do I get a cookie, huh?
A kindergarten prize for solving a kindergarten mystery seems appropriate.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchfinder General wrote:
Most of the postings rebutting NPT and video fakery on this forum are being made by Shills

Congratulations you have suceeded in destroying this forum.

Let's assume that all decent folk abandon this site

Then what would you call a truth site that was used entirely by shills

What do you think Fred?

For the constant evidence free accusations of shill WG you are now banned.

Bye bye.
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: I would like to thank Reply with quote

I would like to thank nineeleven.co.uk for showing the prudence and wisdom to ban a known disruptor - Fred - from this site.

As a resident of NYC who witnessed the attacks of 9/11 I find it particularly appalling that the no-planes disinformation team is resorting to abuse of witnesses to disrupt this movement. (one minor note of correction - my wife did not see the planes - although she did in fact witness worse)

There are literally thousands of living witnesses to the attacks of 9/11. After the first plane strike millions of people living in the tri-state area were watching the events unfold - live - in real time - from the streets of Manhattan, the Brooklyn promenade, across the river in New Jersey, office building and roofs.

One need only read the oral histories that are readily available online to find HUNDREDS of eyewitness accounts of the events of that day.

The idea that EVERY witness and EVERY photo and EVERY video is faked is so outside the realm of possibility that it has become, frankly, a laughably weak attempt at INTENTIONALLY disrupting and discrediting this movement.

Space beams. No planes. Mini-nukes. Threats and blackmail. That is all you will find coming from this group.

Fred has gone as far as to suggest online, repeatedly, that I am a member of Al Qaeda. I have received numerous death threats and blackmail attempts, each of which is being carefully logged and noted by legal authorities and my attorneys.

But this is not about me. The saddest aspect to this is story the utter betrayal that this particular nexus of "researchers" have perpetrated against those who need our support most. Validation is a very important part of the healing process to those who have suffered terrible psychic wounds as a result of the horror of that day. These living witnesses to 9/11 deserve better than what Rick Siegel has to offer - which are videos portraying dog excrement justaposed against images of 9/11.

see video here: http://www.911researchers.com/node/454

(warning - the video above contains extremely disturbing imagery)

On WHAT basis can "research" like this be defended or explained? On what basis of common community standards of decency and respect for the victims of 9/11 can such obscenities be defended?

Suffice it to say that the actions and threats of this particular group is NOT happening in a vacuum and is carefully being monitored. I would like to thank you for choosing to act at this time to ban members of this known disruption group from your website.

Respectfully

JohnAlbanese@nyc.rr.com
[/GVideo]
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect, John.

I always find there's something very disconcerting, not to mention suspect, about "researchers" who 'don't want to know' if it contradicts their 'mission'.

It's them or us.
Nameless
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: No Plane Eyewitnesses Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The only people who saw a plane saw it on television.

I have compiled a listing of witnesses at the following location for people like yourself who make such misleading statements:
http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html

I need to order the witness statements so that they are ordered by their perceived credibility. I also have another half dozen or so more to add to the list as well as a few more pieces of aircraft debris. Right now the listing has a few constructive members of the 9/11 truth community and a few dozen FDNY who Fred and others like him basically call liars or perps, all of these people have more credibility than no plane advocates IMO.

Please help me add to my listing if you can, just email the address included in the paper.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I would like to thank Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
I would like to thank nineeleven.co.uk for showing the prudence and wisdom to ban a known disruptor - Fred - from this site.

As a resident of NYC who witnessed the attacks of 9/11 I find it particularly appalling that the no-planes disinformation team is resorting ....................................time to ban members of this known disruption group from your website.

Respectfully

JohnAlbanese@nyc.rr.com

Thanks for your comments John, however as you have something of different perspective from us here in the UK, I would like to get your precised view of how you see events of the day?

I am assuming by what you have said and the fact that you are here, you believe that 9/11 was in fact an orchestrated event other than the way we are officially told it happened? So, as you seem confident that planes were involved (in the NY aspect at least), are you a believer in hijackers or no hijackers - what exactly?

The reason I ask is that you have been clear about your complete dismissal of the beam weapon etc type scenario - but you didn't mention remote controlled planes.

Can you elaborate a little, your insight would be most welcome?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC,

John is the director/producer of Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime. I believe his position is that there were planes. How they were operated is another story and falling into speculation which I doubt he'd enter.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check Johns film out tele while you await a reply Wink
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime

edit: heh beat me to it Andy Razz

@John: Is your more recent documentary on disinfo coming out soon? I saw a trailer for it a few months back.

@nameless: Thumbs Up
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have attempted to watch it a while ago, I am deadly serious when I say that the introduction makes me feel physically ill. I have never been able to watch scenes that change so swiftly, I find such rapid fire imagery really nauseating. Actually, two of my daughters are exactly the same, anything with even mildly strobe like effects and they are gone.

Just too uncomfortable to watch, soon as I saw the title I recognised it as a no-no. It is the equivalent of crossing the channel on a ferry in the middle of winter.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Just checked it. Reply with quote

Let it load and then fast forward to 2:46 in Wink
IIRC the intro sequence is the only bit with rapid-fire images.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go past the beginning scene or watch it with your eyes closed. Full good info if I recall, although it's been a long while since I watched it. Don't think it goes into the collapse but it was made a while back but this gives it time to include more about the 'hijackers' and flight schools.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Go past the beginning scene or watch it with your eyes closed. Full good info if I recall, although it's been a long while since I watched it. Don't think it goes into the collapse but it was made a while back but this gives it time to include more about the 'hijackers' and flight schools.

surely you meant listen to it with your fingers in your ears? Wink
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: my opinions Reply with quote

I often get asked my opinions on whether there were hijackers or not, etc etc. I don't know. I think it is fair enough to say that none of us have enough definitive facts at this time to make definitive claims to knowing the truth.

Remote controlled planes? That's pure speculation. Possible? yes. Probable? I do not know.

But i think this is where the 911 Truth movement has gone horribly wrong. There are simply too many self-ascribed experts running around making claims that they simply cannot support - and the 911 Truth movement is being hopelessly labeled as a bunch of "conspiracy theorists" - instead of activists SEEKING truth.

We know the government lied to us. We know there is a cover-up. We know this administration has a very long history of lying and war-profiteering. It is only APPROPRIATE that we as citizens DEMAND answers on 9/11. Period.

Can we get some FACTS on the table that ADD UP?

It is my OPINION that the 911 Truth movement should be focusing on DEMANDING THE TRUTH AND A NEW INDEPENDENT AND THOROUGH INVESTIGATION - not running around speculating and fighting about space beams and plane swaps and TVFakery and insults and adolescent smears like Fred engages in.

The victim's families are holding press conferences and circulating petitions with thousands upon thousands of signatures - and all some people seem to care about is dividing the movement with theories that are SO ABSURD that they can ONLY be viewed as intentionally disruptive.

Space Beams? No-Planes? Mini-Nukes? Pods? Holograms? TVFakery? Videos of excrement juxtaposed against the WTC - desecrating the images of people who are in the process of dying?

Don't ask me HOW 9/11 was accomplished - because i do not know. Its not my job to answer those questions. It is the job of a GRAND JURY with SUBPOENA POWER to drag this government into court and FORCE THEM to answer queations. It is our job to demand answers - not claim to know them all.

do i have my opinions? of course. but - who am i do CLAIM to know the truth? what are my opinions worthanyway? NOTHING. my opinions are worth ZILCH - and - with all due respect - so are yours.

and in answer to another question - yes - i have two films that are very close to complete.
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: my opinions Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
It is the job of a GRAND JURY with SUBPOENA POWER to drag this government into court and FORCE THEM to answer queations.

what questions?

who sets the questions?

are you suggesting only the 'government' should be dragged into court?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is my OPINION that the 911 Truth movement should be focusing on DEMANDING THE TRUTH AND A NEW INDEPENDENT AND THOROUGH INVESTIGATION - not running around speculating and fighting about space beams and plane swaps and TVFakery and insults and adolescent smears like Fred engages in.

John, thank you my freind. This is absolutely fundamental to the way forward. NPT, laser beams etc. is all totally distracting and un-necessary speculation. There is a sensible way forward and that is to separate the serious evidence from the unprovable junk.

I have no doubt that there are indeed people out there who make this nonsense up in order to muddy the water and I also believe that conspiracy nuts do exist. Both damage the movement and as such, the movement should not accept this and distance itself from these people.

I would also note that I would not be too quick to shower praise on the moderators of this site. It is evident that one or two of them fall into this dis-information catagory, albeit through their lack of reasoning and logic rather than more sinister motives.

and as for Zark's comment:
Quote:
what questions?

...I have about a hundred I would like answered which to date have not been. Everyone who posts here will also have these questions. So I will answer your question Zark with a question... What questions do you have regarding 9/11 and related events?

I think that thought process may indeed answer your initial question?
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

and as for Zark's comment:
Quote:
what questions?

...I have about a hundred I would like answered which to date have not been. Everyone who posts here will also have these questions. So I will answer your question Zark with a question... What questions do you have regarding 9/11 and related events?

I think that thought process may indeed answer your initial question?

No, it didnt.

Alban was writing about GRAND JURY.

The people involved are experts at arguments within a legal framework.

The questions asked must be water tight.
The choice of questions are paramount.

Please dont enter a reply without forethought of the situation posed by Alban.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yesterday we had local elections and during the evening there was a flurry of last minute doorstepping and leaflet rustling.

We had three knocks on the front door to which I answered all three.

I allowed them each to go through their individual preambles which culminated in their assurance that they could count on my vote?

I replied by launching into the subject of 911, what did they think about it and what do they intend to do about it? Obviously this threw each one, a totally unexpected response - however I learnt a valuable lesson from the last.

As near as I can remember it;

'I can promise you that I will give my utmost attention to all matters of local importance. From a personal perspective I would say that we have been given the complete and final word on the subject of 911. There was an official investigation which in no way found anything other than what we were originally officially told. I'd forget all about it and get on with looking after your family and moving forward to a better place.'

With this in mind and with our directive clear (spread the word to as many people as possible), I genuinely and unequivocally have absolutely no idea how a new investigation would be mounted. Are we suggesting that it really is just a case of keep writing to our MP's? Once in the EU 'proper' all our avenues of redress will be cul-de-sacs, all our letters of complaint rubber stamped into silence.

To whom exactly does one demand 'the truth' of?
zark
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
To whom exactly does one demand 'the truth' of?

Oneself.

The politicians are powermad, the corporations are anti-human, the economies of the world are all pervading and they consistently tell me that i am surplus to requirements...

i say,

"I dont need these machinations of control to live my life. I'll put the stops on these machines by not empowering them. Time for redundancies, me thinks"

911Revolution Mad As Hell Dub (Stooka Mix)

I have done mad, done confused, done exasperated.. am i done with them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: