FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why You Shouldn't Trust NIST....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Why You Shouldn't Trust NIST.... Reply with quote

And this is exactly why, EXACTLY WHY you can't trust NIST and other 'government funded' "investigations" of 9/11. They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

I know that many truthers are on the anti-global warming bandwagon but I'm not with it. I'm not with Bush on that. I'm not with Exxon which has admittedly spent millions hiring pseudo-scientists skeptics to refute the real science.

I know that most people here aren’t going to like to hear this but I believe that the flat earth theories on global warming are being pushed by conservatives who are looking to use the 9/11 truth movement to push their pro-business, neo-con agendas. Emission control isn’t about some global UN tax being imposed. It’s about protecting large corporations from the costs of regulating their emissions. You'll never convicne me otherwise.

Regardless of what you believe. You should be able to agree with me on the larger point of the biased nature of government scientists and organizations. Just another example....

Quote:

"...to make the science a little less certain"

http://www.bakutoday.net/view.php?d=37296

US museum toned down global warming exhibit to please officials

Quote:
The Smithsonian museum institute in Washington toned-down and delayed an exhibit on global warming it feared would displease Congress and the White House, a former museum director said.

Quote:
The Smithsonian Institute, which organizes 18 museums in the US capital, receives 70 percent of its funds from the government, apparently making it sensitive to official policies and guidelines.

It was in this frame of mind that the institute decided to postpone the opening of the global warming exhibit, said Robert Sullivan, who six months ago stepped down as associate director for public programs at the National Museum of Natural History.

"It was to soften the exhibition, tone it down a little and make the science a little less certain, make it a little more cautious," he told AFP.

"There was a concern that this was a controversial topic."

Sullivan said the Arctic exhibit was canceled just before it was due to open and the project was put on hold for six months as museum officials altered its content.

The "science" was 'a lot less certain' as it pertained to the WTC buildings wasn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: