FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The attack on the Pentagon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe the 911 Truth movement should be requesting under the Act release of the FBI confiscated video footage taken by the CCTV cameras of the filling station and hotel opposite?

Exactly. What they have released kind of confirms our worse fears and takes the piss all at the same time.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:
Thanks for your contribution. I have taken note of it. CTS

You're welcome

here is a link to some of the whistleblowers
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.zen13564.zen.co.uk/filesoffered/pentplane.mp3

The BBC Radio 4 take on the release of the video!! Apparently we "conspiracy theorists" are all "Crazy people" and it is obvious that flight 77 hit the Pentagon!! So there you have it - balanced reporting!! Evil or Very Mad
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: ITV News Stupidity Reply with quote

ITV News were just as bad Reporter Robert Moore states "of course we all know what really happened on 911." The ignorance and arrogance of this plonker is unbelievable. The footage released is the same as the old footage and it shows nothing and does not help either side of this argument. Apparently the plane was flying too low and too fast to see. Is that even plausible? Whats happened too the previously mentioned 85 images that the pentagon has? This whole thing stinks. How do you explain this one CTS? Does this make sense too you.
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Neal writes:
Quote:
ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:
Thanks for your contribution. I have taken note of it. CTS

You're welcome

here is a link to some of the whistleblowers

Ian Neal

Thanks again.

I've only skimmed the information you provided, but it seems to me that legislation to protect whistleblowers from harassment is being pursued but is not yet law. (Correct me if I am wrong.) If so, once legislation has been enacted, we may find many whistleblowers coming forward under the protection of the law to reveal what they know about 9/11.

If and when they do, I believe, like Michael Meacher, that 9/11 will turn out to be more c***-up than conspiracy. As I argued in an earlier post:

Quote:
I have read a quite a lot about 9/11 and I am aware of much of the case put forward by those who claim 9/11 was an inside job. They claim that the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives, and also WTC7. They seem to be claiming that, because the Twin Towers and WTC7 were, self-evidently, brought down by explosives, then this proves, conclusively, that 9/11 was an inside job. But I argue the opposite case.

The part I find extreme difficulty in understanding is why the Twin Towers and WTC7 were brought down by explosives, as claimed by the 9/11 truthers. If the intention of the CIA or the US Government was to provide a casus belli for going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq, then it would, surely, have furthered their case to leave all three towers standing so that the devastation could be blamed entirely on the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists piloting the planes. Bringing down the two towers and WTC7 with explosives, if that is what happened, more than anything else, gave rise to the conspiracy theories.

Can those who claim 9/11 was an inside job please explain to me how bringing down the Twin Towers and WTC7 with explosives assisted in any way in persuading the American people and the world that America was under attack by Islamic fundamentalist terrorists in order to provide a casus belli?

Can they not acknowledge that, by bringing down the Twin Towers and WTC7 with explosives – if that is what happened – then that would, predictably give rise to suspicions – and would be a very stupid thing to do?

The fact that the Twin Towers and WTC7 buildings all collapsed on the same day actually strengthens the case for believing that the US Government had nothing to do with it and that 9/11 was an outside job.

As stated above, I find it dificult to understand why, if 9/11 was an inside job, the three WTC towers were brought down by explosives. For that reason, I am inclined to look for technical reasons for the collapses that do not involve the use of explosives. There are explanations on the internet that purport to provide such technical reasons.

Given all that, I am supportive of Michael Meacher’s detached and unemotional stance and his trenchant arguments regarding US policy in the Middle East, and I am sure that the US Government has much to hide regarding the background to the events of 9/11 and the policies that were enacted afterwards. I do remember how surprised I was when George Bush announced that Afghanistan was to be invaded in order to destroy Al-Qaeda and its training grounds, and then, almost in the same breath, announced that, by the way, they were also invading Iraq. I could not see, then, what connection there was between Iraq, on the one hand, and Al-Qaeda and 9/11, on the other.

From what I have written above, people should see that I am not unsympathetic to their concerns.

CTS

Last edited by ConspiracyTheorySceptic on Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eckyboy writes:
Quote:
How do you explain this one CTS? Does this make sense too you.

I watched the video, and I, too, did not see any plane; and, yes, it does not make sense to me, either.

Now that the US Government has revealed footage from one camera and thereby set a precedent, pressure should be brought on it to reveal the footage from all the other cameras it confiscated on 9/11 and, also, any documents relating to that footage.

I am as keen as anyone for all relevant evidence to be revealed to settle arguments one way or the other.

CTS
is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTS - It sounds to me like you becoming a little more concerned about the big lie. Is that accurate?

This whole pentagon thing only serves one purpose. It is ABSOLUTE PROOF that we are being lied to, that facts are being covered up, and the US government is acting extremely suspiciously.

And yet this video has been released to 'dispel the wacko conspiracy theoriests'!!

I'd like to see what the precious 9/11myths.com has to say about this. But they won't say a word; the author likes to stay away from nutrality. Rolling Eyes

God, this is making me so ANGRY. The fact that we are being lied to, blatantly and unrepentantly is staring everyone in the face, and yet the few (yet growing) number of people who question the OV, who are just trying to be objective in the face of a blatant lie, are sidelined, gagged, mocked, ridiculed and persecuted.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS TRAVESTY?!?!?

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic

Any idea why such an astute businessman as Silverstein would purchase the WTC only weeks prior to Sept 11 when it was clearly a financial albatross?

The WTC buildings 1&2 were in need of large scale renovation which involved the removal of asbestos, this was said to have been financially untenable. Yet Silverstein signs a lease with inbuilt insurance against terrorist attacks AND a rider giving him the right to any rebuilding contracts if the towers were destroyed.

A LENGTHY, PRE-9/11 LEGAL BATTLE OVER THE WTC'S ASBESTOS PROBLEMS

The WTC's original owner, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, had been concerned about asbestos-abatement issues for many years prior to 9/11.
According to Karl Schwarz [6] and other writers, the Port Authority in 1991 filed suit in U.S. District Court against insurers in the hope of recovering funds to help pay for needed asbestos-abatement work at the WTC and one of the region's airports. In the suit, "Port Authority of NY vs. Affiliated FM Insurance Co.," the Port Authority sought between 500 million and 1 billion dollars from the insurers.

Note that this suit was filed TWO YEARS BEFORE the first so-called "terrorist attack" on the WTC; the truck-bomb explosion in the Center's underground parking garage in 1993.

Schwarz reports that the U.S. District Court judge ruled against the Port Authority as of May 14, 2001.

Less than three months later, the Port Authority transferred ownership of the WTC buildings to private investors. -

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4373

All very conveinent eh.

If you come across "technical reasons" explaining how such structures can fall at a rate approaching freefall give me a shout. Oh and give NIST a shout, they spent $20 million and still have no idea.

To be honest, I am rather sceptical of convincing someone who appears more than determined not to be. Maybe thats just me, we shall see.
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the time and date wrong on the video footage of the Pentagon crash? September 12th?

www.infowars.com
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyhotshots wrote:
Why is the time and date wrong on the video footage of the Pentagon crash? September 12th?

Odd isn't it? Nice of them to edit it out of the new footage so nobody in the media mentions it Rolling Eyes
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pentagon hit isn't even on the news any more. It was on bbc news 24 this morning (around 5am) and has now been buried by the Paul McCartney split........................... Idea

www.infowars.com
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
I am here to debate....I do not believe a word you are saying...You will not like me, you will not welcome me, you will call for me to be banned... if you do not wish to debate the truth then you are not seeking the truth.

Yawn,
You arrive as the Pentagaon Plane Official Story is at its shakiest (with the absurd release of 'further video footage -hardly, supposedly to quell conspiracy theorists???!!!), and wish to debate the pentagon Plane subject?

We have been through this subject before with a number of posters. Do us all a favour & read these past Pentagon threads.

That is my last word to you. Goodnight.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Please Research Reply with quote

Good Evening 'State of Grace',

Stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:
... My introduction is abrupt and is designed to be so, because I do not suffer fools.

You have perhaps inadvertently registered with the wrong forum ... your opening statement suggests that you would feel much more at home over on Urban75, home of cyber pugilists.

www.urban75.net/vbulletin/

However, if you are genuinely interested in engaging in objective debate, the very least that you could do is to invest some time and effort in researching the wealth of exchanges that have already been posted on this forum.

My response to your opening post is abrupt and is designed to be so, because I don't suffer fools.

Sorry for forgetting my manners!

Al K Myst
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: We don't suffer fools! Reply with quote

State of Grace,

it is evident, from your first three submissions to this forum, that you are a graduate of the 'Rachel/Badger/Conspiracytheorysceptic/asharpmajor/solveetcoagula' school of cyber discussion.

If you want some respect for your posts, you might consider demonstrating that you have something meaningful to contribute!

Alternatively, please go mass debate elsewhere.

Al K Myst
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

State of grace,

Not much grace in your hostile blog. Thankfully this website forum has facilitated civilised reasoned debate on the subject of 911 truthseeking.

Your blog makes it obvious that you have been following this website forum for some time or that you have blogged under another pseudonym.

Theres nothing about you either on your profile SoG.

The official version of 911 is a travesty of the truth, read David Ray Griffins "The New Pearl Harbour" if you really do want to know why. There are hundreds of smoking guns. This website forum highlights many of them.

I think that the website www.911myths would be a more suitable website for you but of course theres no accountability or forum there!

I would classify the nature of your blog as an attack on away ground!

If you have any hard evidence to support the "official" conspiracy theory of 911 then by all means supply it here. None of the stuff you have supplied to date is by my own judgement hard evidence.

Quote:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win!

Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi said this referring to his struggles for Indian independence from Britain, but it is just as relevant to the 9/11 truth movement today. If we look at the movement in terms of these stages we can see the progress we have made, and how far we still have to go.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Theres nothing about you either on your profile

There never is with this "people" is there, Pikey?! Makes me think again of the "Hungry Ghosts" spoken of in Buddism and in the book by Joe Fisher...we should all be aware of what happened to him and not take these, what I see as "fragment" personalities too seriously...they probably need our help!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace, I take it the timing of your appearance is to uphold the official version of events,that a Boeing did indeed crash into the Pentagon.
It may turn out that this was indeed the case,and that this Pentagon event is a distraction from the task at hand,and possibly the PTB devised this plan to discredit the overall aims of the Truthseekers.

I feel I must add that the Pentagon case is probably the weakest of the cases against the Official Version of events that day,as it has been manipulated thus by the USG.

The other events of that day are not as discrete,and open to challenge as the holding back of a videotape or 3.

NI
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stateofgrace wrote:
Quote:
The really inside job is there, that being the massive failing in the US intelligence services prior to 9/11

Whatever...!

SoG continues:
Quote:
...and you know what I feel sorry for you.

& goes on:
Quote:
...I really do pity you, for you’re blinding believe that humanity as sunk so low that The US would actually do this.

As previously stated, you will be welcomed when you demonstrate that you have something meaningful to contribute.

Meanwhile, we acknowledge and accept your sympathies.

Thanks & regards,

Al K Myst
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

State of Grace. Ask any CIA empoyee working the case against bin laden and terrorist insugrency in the US who was working during the opening years of the War on Terrorism. They will tell you they didnt fail, they didnt have a choice, they were told to look the other way.

Im sorry buddy, its hard I know when you look around and everbody seems crazy but you, ive been there. We all have. But the fact is the CIA didnt fail, it has more money funneling through it DAILY than the US economy can muster im sure. Its apart of a global intelligence service. Infact it doesnt even realy answer to the president. PROVE ME WRONG I BEG OF YOU.

You think people do this stuff out of boredom? Out of hate? Common dude, please realise that these allegation arnt groundless. And at least deserve investigation by a public commity, and not by a government appionted one, if you knew whats realy going on you would understand why.

Man I cant even begin to tell you where to start. Fact is we all start somewhere, so just realise that the conspiracy is large for a reason, the bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe it.

I cant be bothered to post link after link of information. The proof is in the pudding.

I refuse to justify your ignorants. Im not calling you names, im genuinly pionting out the fact that you obviously dont know whats truly going on here. Read your history books. Just find out the truth please.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrong post sorry

edited
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now all the insults are out of the way is anybody actually address the photographs and links I have posted?

Quote:
So let’s start the debate with the recently released videos (I will debate, if allowed the Towers, WTC 7, Flight 93 and any other wild and unsubstantiated claims that are being made)

There is plenty of evidence to support the fact that Flight 77 went into the side of the Pentagon, whether a video shows this clearly or not.

There are photographs from outside the Pentagon of Flight 77.

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/images/149-large.jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_122 .jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_16. jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_34. jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_81. jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_91. jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Exhibit.jp g
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/Smelter_News.jpg
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Pentagon_Debris_61. jpg

There are photographs from inside the Pentagon of Flight 77.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

There are reports and in-depth analyses of these photographs from people who actually understand what they are talking about.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml
http://home.planet.nl/~reijd050/JoeR/pentahole_dimensions_est.htm

I could go on and on, listing all the eye witnesses, which are actually listed in the second link, who saw the plane to the fact that fifty forensic scientist identified all but a few of the victims from flight 77 at the crash site.

Here is really what happens when a plane made of aluminium slams into a concrete wall at 500mph.

http://gprime.net/video.php/planevsconcretewall

But if people want to believe, that because they haven't seen a video of it, then something else must have happened, fine, feel free so lets debate.

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu May 18, 2006 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Pete J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: stateofgrace Reply with quote

Hi stateofgrace

Welcome to the forum ! (You're not by any chance the drill sargeant from 'Full Metal Jacket' who's stumbled in here looking for his platoon are you ?)

To the extent that the 9-11 issue is a 'debate' as you put it, it is more than anything else one about government accountability since that's who has fed us this 'nonsense' about arab hijackers that they just had 'no idea' about before 9/11/2001. It is also 'their' pre-declared agenda which is now playing out throughout world politics - not ours, or your's nor the terrorists, nor anybody else's.

Although you'll likely find a diversity of opinions on here about what actually happened on 9-11 and whether a 757 hit the pentagon or not/bombs were used or not/missiles were used or not etc, the one thing that most are agreed on is the need for much greater government accountability on an issue which has already formed the pretext for 2 Middle East Wars and continues to shape world events as well as those in our own individual lives.

Examples of what are being requested in terms of 'accountability' include:

- an account of why so many warnings from foreign nations and from individuals in their own inteligence agencies were ignored prior to the attacks

- an explanation of why the attacks were not prevented at the planning stage (when the identities of some of the alleged hijackers were known and under surveilance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger#Assertion_that_Able_Danger_id entified_9.2F11_hijackers)

- an explanation of why the attacks were not prevented at the execution stage (when there was a relative eternity to intercept the off-course planes)

- an explanation of how the 9/11 planners could know that the aircraft were not going to be intercepted (when, under normal circumstances a 9/11 planner could only know that they were GUARANTEED to be intercepted)

- an account of how the hijackers were identified (something a bit more believable than passports surviving the tower collapses and flight manuals 'accidentaly' left in parked cars)

- an explanation of why aeronautical investigations of the crashes have to be carried out by policemen and not proper aeronautical investigators as with every other air crash in history (terrorist action or not)

- an explanation of why throwing away all the evidence from the tower collapses was more important than making forensic or engineering analyses of it

From your swashbucking entrance to this discussion, I take it that you will be debating for the cause of 'less' government accountability, however, perhaps you could consider applying your adopted motto equally to the government's own case, since that's the one in who's cause many thousands of civilans (and a smaller proportion of military personal) are dying.

Let me just remind you of it....

stateofgrace wrote:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"Carl Sagan.

... and no claim stranger than the one that members of the public just wandered into the cockpits of 4 airliners, took them over with box cutters, navigated them over 200 miles off airways to find pinpoint targets in the middle of cities without a sniff from USAF.

I'm sorry but I don't think so, although that's just my skeptical mind at work and you've got every right to disagree if you can make a case for it. (You might have a bit of a problem finding evidence though because the US govermnent is hoarding it all) Smile

You found some 'myth busting' facts on the web ? I can assure you, no one would be gladder than me for you to 'bust all myths' surrounding 9-11 since I've got better things to do with my time than be sitting up at night writing replies to would-be swashbucklers, but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to demonstrate with your F4e Phantom - that a plane could have penetrated the walls or couldn't ? (It actually makes you wonder why the towers collapsed when an unsupported concrete wall doesn't even budge for a 400 mile an hour plane square on - sorry, forgot, they were steel. That just melts doesn't it Smile.

I'm afraid I'm not going to take you up on the Pentagon debate because I'm actually prepared to accept that a 757 possibly did hit the building although if it did, I wouldn't accept that it was flown by Hanji Hanjour based on the fact that it seems to have required an experienced pilot to have pulled that one off.

One last thing . . .

I notice that on the other thread you accuse 'us' (I take if you mean those who question the government's official theory about 9-11) are 'burying' the real problem which you say is incompetence of the intelligence agencies.

Feel free, but be advised that you're actually crediting the 9/11 truth movement with more influence than even it's own promoters do. On the other hand maybe the message is actually getting through at last and that's the reason folks with your view are starting to appear on this forum. In actual fact your may be wrong about the intelligence agencies. By many accounts they DID do their job successsfully and with great concienciousness, they just had their efforts blocked when the intelligence rose up to government level.

Pete J
Scotland
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I support one thing Pete, The Truth, it’s that simple.

Ah but its such a slippery eel isn't it? I look forward to your response to Pete's requests for explanations and accounts.

The molten steel weeks after 9/11 is my favourite "smoking gun". Then the fairy tales invented to explain it away just reinforced my new found belief that the government were covering up. I was once a truth virgin myself just like you stateofgrace but my blinkers aren't as resilient as yours.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" Carl Sagan.

Extraordinary evidence requires extraordinary attention - Steven Greer

(which seems to be just what we're getting, doesn't it?. Why do people try to "modify" the laws for thermal conduction and gravity - just for 9/11 - that IS extraordinary.)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing the way the freaks have landed on all the boards immmediately on release of this (fake) video.

BBC Newsnight were all over it last night, 340,000 downloads from their server in the first hour, they are * it. They realise their active covering up of the crime has been exposed.

Next stop Shanksville.

http://www.letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/files/documents/Day_1_-_Pittsbur g_Crash_01.swf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: