FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 From A Higher Perspective

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluetriangle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: 9/11 From A Higher Perspective Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is my first posting on the 9/11 forum. I hope I’ve chosen the right area to post in, if there is one for what I have to say about this watershed moment in our history.

9/11 has generated more controversy than any other event in modern times, and rightly so, in my opinion. From the beginning many people sensed that something extraordinary was happening and that the world would never be the same thereafter. My own research into 9/11 began that very day, when I noticed the improbable clustering of elevens around the details of the event. Jung called such apparent coincidences synchronicity – meaningful coincidence – and asserted that they were evidence for an acausal connecting principle, one that weaves a meaningful tapestry out of the raw material of our lives.

Many people, likely with justification, consider 9/11 to be the magnum opus of some sinister cabal. That may well be true, but my own work strongly suggests that 9/11 was ultimately planned and controlled from a level far beyond the reach of human manipulation, from the same level at which synchronicities are woven.

So what meaning, if any, has been woven into the 9/11 event? Put simply, 9/11 was a staged drama, representing the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The pentagon is an ancient Christian symbol, representing the five stigmata borne by Christ. The airplane strike represented the soldier’s spear thrust into his side. The towers simultaneously stood for the cross and the two criminals who hung alongside Jesus.

9/11 was a message to the world on many levels, symbolising the destruction of the beast of Revelation, the fall of Babylon, and the fulfilment of many other biblical prophecies (see Daniel 8, for instance). Many biblical narratives also resonate with 9/11 at a mythological level. The tower of Babel story, the tale of David and Goliath, Jesus overturning the tables of the moneychangers, Jesus making the fig tree wither and, as stated, his crucifixion, are all narratives with prophetic undercurrents.

Most of my evidence, however, comes from the kabbalistic art of gematria, as applied to the NIV Bible. This version has, I’m convinced, been encoded for the purpose of revealing the ultimate meaning behind 9/11 to all who are ready to accept it.

For those who wish to learn more, please see my website. I would welcome comments, criticisms and questions.

Blue Triangle
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My interest is peeked Blue - do you have a link please ?

Welcome to the forum btw Very Happy

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
My interest is peeked Blue - do you have a link please ?

Welcome to the forum btw Very Happy

No link, but I can show you the source;

bluetriangle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Link Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

The link to my website is here.

http://www.thenewbiblecode.co.uk

I recommend you read The Signature Of Christ first. It's a good introduction to English gematria and shows how six numerical signatures of Christ have been imprinted like a watermark at the apex of the NIV bible.

bluetriangle
bluetriangle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: The Source of the Code Reply with quote

Hi telecasterization,

My source for the code was neither The Sun nor the ELS codes in its article. The codes are based on gematria - the discernment and study of what appear to be intelligently-designed patterns of meaning within the written word - and I was led to find the code through synchronicity.

For instance, on the morning of 9/11 I awakened to hear the words 'Serpent Power' in my head. Serpent power is another name for kundalini energy. According to Hindu mythology Kundalini is the serpent goddess who lies coiled at the base of the spine, and is associated with the base chakra. Kundalini is the energy of creativity and of anger - men in battle are said to be harnessing Kundalini energy. According to practitioners of yoga, under certain conditions a 'Kundalini awakening' - a dramatic and potentially dangerous moment of enlightenment - can occur.

This is a perfect description of 9/11: it was the Kundalini awakening of our sleeping world.

bluetriangle
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 = gematraic number value of Bar Shachath, the Hebrew name of the fifth hell. Its English translation is "Pit of Destruction." Very appropriate.
From: Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia (Llewellyn Publications, USA, 1999), p. 611.
bluetriangle
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Bar Shachath Reply with quote

Hi Micpsi,

Thanks for that! I didn't know about Bar Shachath, but it doesn't surprise me, given what I've discovered about 9/11.

The code I've discovered is found when the Hebrew system of numeration (dating from the 1st Century BC) is applied to modern English - the standard value system (A to I = 1 to 9, J to R = 10 to 90, S to Z = 100 to 800), along with another system known as the ordinal value system (A to Z = 1 to 26). A good example is the Immanuel verses.

Immanuel is mentioned only three times in the Bible: Isaiah 7:14 and 8:8 and Matthew 1:23. Reading these verses as numbers we obtain 714, 88 and 123, which sum to 925. In the Hebrew system, applied to English

Jesus Christ (s) = 925

In the NIV text, the numbers are encoded as ordinal values but take on meaning as standard values. For instance,

Rev. 13:18
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Rev. 13:18 (o) = 1151
Beelzebub (s) = 1151

666 relates directly to 9/11. Here is one example.

The City of New York (o) + The City of Boston (o) + The City of Washington DC (o) = 666

The flight numbers of the three planes that hit targets reveal the force behind the destruction wrought on that day

11 + 77 + 175 = 263
Messiah (s) = 263

A series of cubes are also defined by the 9/11 targets

The Pentagon (o) = 125 = 5 x 5 x 5
The Pentagon + The World Trade Centre (o) = 343 = 7 x 7 x 7
The Pentagon + The World Trade Centre + The North Tower + The South Tower (o) = 729 = 9 x 9 x 9

In biblical numerics, 9 is the number of endings, finality and judgment.

The three buildings that fell that day define a hexagonal number, because they fell in the order 2, 1, 7. 217 is the 9th hexagonal number and is the 2D diagonal projection of cube 719.

Also, the 217th verse in the Bible is Genesis 9:11. Here, God is confirming a new covenant with man...as he did on 9/11.

bluetriangle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: