FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What a controlled demolition really looks like.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: What a controlled demolition really looks like. Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: What a controlled demolition really looks like. Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
What a controlled demolition really looks like.

I have done a search and cannot find any reference to this video. If it as been posted before, I apologies and ask any Mods to simply remove this thread.

http://www.dfw.com/multimedia/dfw/news/archive/0318implosion1/index.ht ml

Please view this video of a controlled demotion of a skyscraper; it is only two minutes long.

For those that support the belief that the Towers were brought down in such a way I have noted the following.

1. The explosive charges that went off were clearly visible.
2. The explosive charges that went off were clearly audible.
3. The Building collapsed into its own footprint.
4. The building collapsed from the bottom up.
5. The building split during this collapse.
6. Very little dust cloud was generated from the top of the building.

This is not in keeping with the collapse of either of the Towers.

(This is not a thread about WTC 7, just the Towers).

So why the massive differences between this controlled demolition and the Towers?

Sigh. I am very anbnoyed at myself for feeling compelled to reply to this timewasting flamebait. But, theres something in me that feels you may come to see things more clearly if i try to help, so just briefly

The first and formeost thing to calify is that 'controlled demolition' doesnt mean that the destruction of WTC was a normal, typical controlled demolition. Obviosly, that wouldnt suit the purpose of the bush admin, who were at least TRYING to make it look as if the clooapse damadge had been done by a plane (although, as is obvious to most, this is completly impossible. A comparable example would be a microlite with a can of petrol on board flying into your house and causing it to collapse. TRhe thing was built like, if youll forgive the term, a brick * house.

So, when we say 'controlled demolition' we mean 'collapse induced by covertly placed charges and incinidary substance', though this is, of course, only a hypothesis.

So, onto your points:

1. The explosive charges that went off were clearly visible.

As they were in the WTC, as in footage of the collapses you can clearly see outbursts of debris against the skyline tens of floors down from the collapsing structure.

2. The explosive charges that went off were clearly audible.

As at the WTC, where there are hundreds of testimnies of explosive charges going off on many of the floors of the building

3. The Building collapsed into its own footprint.

As this is not your usual, legal demolition, the footprint effect of teh wtc wasnt quite as precise. But effictively the same effect occured.

4. The building collapsed from the bottom up.

Again, this is usual in legal demolition. In false flag terror operations, it is in fact usual to try to disguise the fact by orchastrating the explosives to create a collapse that might add plausability to a claim that the damage was caused by a plane crash.

But lets just say that back to ourselves: plane crash on floor one hundred, structure was weakened enough THROUGHT THE BUILDING to allow for a uniform collapse? Does that make sense?

Isnt it more likely that, if the struture beneath the impact zone offered more resistance than thin air, the falling section would have splintered off to the sides somewhat and youd be left with a largly intact building with the top taken off?

5. The building split during this collapse.

Does this happen in every legal demolition? I have never really seen this effect before. Then again, I don't claim to know alot about controlled demolitions. I am vaugely familiar with the history of false flag terror operations, (northwoods etc). Perhaps when discussing such an operation, that infor would be more relevent.

6. Very little dust cloud was generated from the top of the building.

As above - Noone claims that WTC was demolished in the exact same way as every preceing legal demolition (though a great many bear a striking resemblence, as many unbiased, non-committed commentators on 9/11 are happy to concede). The important fact about controlled demolition theory is, is it more plausable than the damadge being caused by a plane? Does it rely more or less than the OV on the stretching of possible (in some cases, such as the molten steel, impossible) outcomes?

Be honest....

- This is not in keeping with the collapse of either of the Towers.

What?

- This is not a thread about WTC 7, just the Towers

Thats convenient.

stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
Quote:
Sigh. I am very annoyed at myself for feeling compelled to reply to this timewasting flamebait.

Yep, you knew you were going to regret it!

Didn't someone once say, " ... fool me once....you can't fool me again!"

Now listen carefully, as I'm going to put this as tactfully as I can ... SOG's posts bear all the hallmarks of a timewasting Troll.

The onus is on SOG to prove me wrong.

Meanwhile, feel free to feed the Troll if you wish but...call it a hunch ...you may find that it turns out not to be the most rewarding experience!

Al K Myst
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not getting into this one as there's so much that can be said - the only thing I'm going to mention for those who believe the official collapse theory is this:

If you believe that it only takes 1 floor to fail (only 10 or so out of the 47 massive steel columns) to produce the collapse that we saw in both towers then you have already ruled out the necessity for a conventional 'controled demolition'. If it only takes a few columns on 1 floor to fail to initiate a total collapse at those speeds then surely it would only take a few explosives or thermite cutting charges to produce the same results.

This means that if you believe the official theory you lose the ground to argue the following:

a) It would take loads of explosives / on every floor which would have been impossible to put in place without people seeing

b) The explosions would have been clearly visable (because according to the official theory it would only take 10 or so central coloumns to be destroyed which apart from the odd squib would be largely unseen)
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOG,

I have a proposal .... an opportunity to demonstrate that you have something meaningful to contribute by appearing on this forum.

Professor Steven E. Jones, one of the founding members of 'Scholars for Truth', wrote a paper last year titled, 'Why Indeed Did the WTC Towers Collapse'

You can download the paper at the following link:

www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to critique this report ... line by line if necessary.

I will be meeting with Professor Jones within the next couple of weeks, so I could have the opportunity to present your comments to him ... provided they are framed appropriately.

Complete this assignment and I would be very happy to retract my observation that your initial postings .... "bear all the hallmarks of a timewasting Troll!"

Al K Myst
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously I wrote:
Quote:
Now listen carefully, as I'm going to put this as tactfully as I can ... SOG's posts bear all the hallmarks of a timewasting Troll.

I then invited SOG to redeem himself by posting an objective review of Prof. Steven E. Jones' paper, 'Why Indeed Did the WTC Towers Collapse?'

Within just 6 minutes, SOG responded:
Quote:
Ask him what qualifies him to make these claims.
Ask him where he studied civil engineering.
Ask him when his thesis was peer reviewed
Ask him why this thesis is not accepted by the rest of the scientific community.
Ask Him does he really belief that Christ visited the USA

http://www.physics.byu.edu/faculty/jones/rel491/handstext%20and%20figu res.htm

Ask him why no scientific publisher will touch his paper.
Ask him as any civil engineer even reviewed and approved his paper.
Ask him as any structural engineer reviewed and approved his thesis.
Ask him why no professional institutes of professional engineers aggress with him.

I rest my case!

Good Night, Troll.

Al K Myst
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Video

Looked liked the twin towers and WT7 collapse to me, minus the heavy smoke and vast difference in scale masking the charges firing

Thanks for the link!

Funny how we see what we want to isnt it?

(PS: experts: ten a penny mate: Peer review: always suits the reviewers: but which ones blagging it, thats the question...

A: the one who hides his raw data behind "national security"...)

However, back in the "real world" three miracles in one day (three skyscrapers collapsing through fire for the first and only time in history (without or without airplanes), one of which was barely on the go and the other two, even in the offical data, rarely getting over 250 degrees C...)

Yeah of course mate, obviously

Wish I was a salesman, I could flog you anything "stateofgrace"

Want to buy a used moter?

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're winning folks!

Plenty more attacks and disinfo and great helpings of insincerity and spin are on the way, so get ready for them!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/180506attacksheen.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/180506moretapes.htm

Isn't it really quite flattering that our little "country" board should attract such an obvious attempt at "decoy, distract and trash" tactics?

Great!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stateofgrace"]Ok ask him why nobody supports him.

Quote:

Ask Him does he really belief [sic] that Christ visited the USA

If that is a legitimate question to ask a Mormon scientist, then should every Catholic scientist be asked whether they believe that when a priest blesses bread and wine it transmutes in to the flesh and blood of a first century Jewish teacher, although it continues to smell and taste like bread and wine?

Noel
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: What a controlled demolition really looks like. Reply with quote

download "911 Eyewitness" off www.question911.com It analyses footage taken by a guy across the river from the towers who recorded the whole event. the narration is rather dull but it is a must see.

The explosive charges themselves are not clearly visible DURING the collapse but smoke can be seen coming from the bottom of the towers about one minute prior to collapse and weakened the structure at the base.

The explosive charges are VERY CLEARLY audible.

The buildings certainly did collapse on to their own footprint.

Very little dust cloud? Are you kidding? or just blind? All the dust you see is representative of a pyroclastic flow, which can only be demonstrated with extremely high temperatures (ie volcanoes or explosives).
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

"As at the WTC, where there are hundreds of testimnies of explosive charges going off on many of the floors of the building "

Really? Care to offer up one.

Stateofgrace - if you have done so little research that you have not even seen ONE of the videos where firemen ON VIDEO describe a series of explosions "boom,boom,boom" throughout the building - these statements from firefifghters who were IN the twin towers - then you are not worthy of debate. You clearly know NOTHING except what the mainstream have told you and clearly do not WANT to know anything other. Why have you not found your own links - there are hundreds and easily obtained - you just have to WANT to know the truth!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/eyewitness.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/eyewitnesses.html

http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/911-rescuer-saw-explosions-inside- wtc-6-lobby

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6179

This last link contains this video

http://www.mypetgoat.tv/video/Bomb_Montage.WMV

and just in case you are so bone idle as to not have the energy to click the link here is an extract.

fireman2: We made it outside, we made it about a block.
fireman1: We made it at least 2 blocks.
fireman2: 2 blocks.
fireman1: and we started runnin'
fireman2: poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch
fireman1: Floor by floor it started poppin' out ..
fireman2: It was as if as if they had detonated, det..
fireman1: yea detonated yea
fireman2: as if they had planned to take down a building,
boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom ...
fireman1: All the way down, I was watchin it, and runnin'

Do some thinking for god's sake!! That video is NOT the sort of thing the mainstream media want to put out. Why have you not seen any of this stuff yet presume you can debate in here?
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother was a Naval Officer for 10 years, he thought I was bananas when I said 9/11 was an inside job. Not any longer. We have defnitely broken through the threshold.

And I dont believe the Pentagon tape is a "honey trap", that's a convenient get-out clause for the "truthseekers" who refused to believe that there was NO plane attack at the Pentagon - like Rivero and Jones etc. They are furiously back-peddling.
is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As they were in the WTC, as in footage of the collapses you can clearly see outbursts of debris against the skyline tens of floors down from the collapsing structure.

- So thermite wasn’t used?

Well, evidence has been presented to show that it was used, so at present, the best working hypothesis is a combination of covertly placed explosive charges and thermite to sever the supporting structure.

Quote:
As at the WTC, where there are hundreds of testimonies of explosive charges going off on many of the floors of the building

- Really? Care to offer up one.

I believe blackcat has provided that for you, but should you require more - here's a big long list of oral histories provided by the fire-fighters who were in the building

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/oralhistories/explosions.html

- The actual point was that it was not recorded by any audible medium

Try and make your 'actual' point in the initial 'question' then. This video captures the sound of explosive charges going off during collapse. It’s not particularly distinct, but as were all aware, indistinct evidence is the crux of this debate (e.g. pentagon video) as so much of it has been destroyed or buried.

http://valis.gnn.tv/blogs/11088/Video_Clip_Hear_the_WTC_bombs

Quote:
As this is not your usual, legal demolition, the footprint effect of the wtc wasn’t quite as precise. But effectively the same effect occurred.

- Sorry same effect as what? An uncontrolled collapse Maybe. Something that ejects thousands of tons of steel outside its own foot print.
A controlled demolition removes any resistance from the building, allowing the building to fall into its own footprint. Any idea how much of the Towers were material was ejected outside its own footprint... Let me show you.

http://www.logoto.com/wtc/

- The website you linked seems to show a relatively contained crash area? I don’t understand your logic - Because the debris was not as contained as it is in a legal demolition, does not detract from the fact that it was much more contained than a haphazard collapse could be. You have seen the collapse? It goes straight down to the ground. Obviously the supporting structure would provide resistance, causing the debris to be direct off in every direction and slowing the 'pancaking' to a halt. You'd be left with half a building and lots of debris in a large radius around the site (larger than what your link shows).

What was necessary for straight down collapse, however, was the structure to provide no resistance. That is why all this talk of a 'structure weakened due to fire' has been invented. Are you trying to argue that the collapse was NOT straight down, or that this effect could have been brought about by a plane impact? I’m sorry: not only would the force of a plane impact be insufficient to bring down a complete collapse, the straight-down aspect that we can all CLEARLY SEE just doesn’t work.

To understand why more clearly, look at this picture:

Now, that top section is on a trajectory toward the ground (the path of least resistance being thin air). The official story demands that this section comes straight down on top of the large 'weakened' structure below, with sufficient impact to cause a uniform vertical collapse. However, aside from the fact that this section would have hit the lower section at an angle, causing the top section to splinter and leave the large section intact; despite that, the trajectory is all wrong - we should have ended up with a standing building with the top severed off lying 100 stories below. The uniform collapse is baffling, and can be PLAUSIBLY explained by controlled demolition theory, where as the 'plane/pancaking' theory is much less plausible on the basis of physics.

Quote:
Again, this is usual in legal demolition. In false flag terror operations, it is in fact usual to try to disguise the fact by orchestrating the explosives to create a collapse that might add plausibility to a claim that the damage was caused by a plane crash.

But let’s just say that back to ourselves: plane crash on floor one hundred, structure was weakened enough THROUGHT THE BUILDING to allow for a uniform collapse? Does that make sense?

Isn’t it more likely that, if the structure beneath the impact zone offered more resistance than thin air, the falling section would have splintered off to the sides somewhat and you’d be left with a largely intact building with the top taken off?

No it does not make sense at all. The buildings, both of them started to collapse at the precise point the planes hit. The demolition started here. Does that make sense?

- Yes, when you consider that the operation demanded that explosives/incendiary substances were placed in such a way to create an effect that might look to the average observer as if it were caused by the plane. As obvious as CD is to most people, I think it would be a little too obvious if a plane hit the building at the top then a collapse ensued from the bottom up.

- Explain how explosive or incendiary devices survived this crash and how they managed to be planted on the 80th floor of WTC 2 and the 92nd floor of WTC.

Well, most people know about the power down, which lasted for 36 hours on floors 50 and up, which took place on the 8th September and rendered all CCTV cameras inoperable

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/forbes01.htm

And, most people know about the intimate ties between the bush admin and the company that provided security for the WTC buildings that collapsed.

However, the main response to this is that I don't know. We are of course, talking about the most powerful government in the world, and if your point/question revolves around the idea that they would not have the resources to pull off this operation, one that is worth TRILLIONS to them if they get it right, then my response is: wake up. Of course they have the resource, and, coupled with the motive and precedent evidence (of which there is a great deal), then it makes them the prime suspect.

Quote:
Does this happen in every legal demolition? I have never really seen this effect before. Then again, I don't claim to know alot about controlled demolitions. I am vaguely familiar with the history of false flag terror operations, (north woods etc). Perhaps when discussing such an operation, that info would be more relevant.

- This was a 500.000 ton steel and concrete structure; imagine it was a couple of pound of explosives that brought them down?
It would have taken tons, so please explain how tons of explosives that brought down the Towers, were not powerful enough to split the sides.

As stated before, the people who planned the demolition were trying to hide it. The best working hypothesis is that the explosive element was minimalised to try and avoid suspicion, while the use of thermite to sever the load bearing columns was played up, to help bring about the top down collapse effect. It’s very clever, and im not saying I know exacty how it was brought about. Stephen E. Jones, of course, is working on it. Which is good, as he is obviously more qualified than you or me to discuss the question of how the twin towers collapsed.

Quote:
The important fact about controlled demolition theory is, is it more plausible than the damage being caused by a plane?

- No it is not, explain how it is.

Because a plane wouldn’t bring about that effect - a uniform collapse is very difficult to bring about, and couldn’t have occurred from a haphazard impact. To briefly overview, will use some occam-esque logic of appeal to the best explanation.

It looks like a controlled demolition (in that the collapse was uniform)
It sounds like a controlled demolition (the testimony of explosives)

weighed against

Plane crashes and fires have never floored buildings
The numerous necessary bendings of the laws of physics (such as molten steel from a fire that couldn’t be hot enough, or a collapse speed that is completely inconsistent with the idea of pan caking floors)

Because of facts like these, as stated by another person on this board, the onus is on YOU to prove it was a plane impact, not the other way around. If you were truly objective about this, you would have had to point out from the start that despite what you believe, the evidence for controlled demolition exceeds that for plane impact/pan caking theory.

Quote:
- This is not a thread about WTC 7, just the Towers

That’s convenient

- Isn’t it just, lets keep debating, I’m sure you will explain all the differences soon.

Well, it’s convenient for you, because it allows you to limit treatment of evidence for the inside job/controlled demolition theory to suit your line of argument. Obviously the argument that WTC 1 2 collapse was a CD is more compelling when the facts about WTC 7 are made clear.

I may keep debating, but I sincerely doubt you objectivity in this argument, as you are allowing yourself to cherry-pick the relevant areas of the discussion to suit your own argument, I feel this is actually rather pointless.

Final point: Look at the steel columns the wtc had. Are you telling me that these columns just disintegrated/melted due to fires at the top? They would have to for a complete collapse.

Both of our opinions are conspiracy theories, and yours is objectively less plausible. The onus in on you to prove us wrong, not the other way around.

Last edited by is on Thu May 18, 2006 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bothers me is how often people come on to forums claiming that they are sick of 'bad science' or 'disinformation' and then when they are asked what they have to say to articles by professionals on the subject do two things:
1) refuse to examine the papers and their arguments.
2) link to articles whose contentions are EXPLICITLY ADDRESSED in the articles they refuse to look at.

And all with a patronising tone that implies 'I've sen it all before'.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed orestes, thats proper "fruit loop" behaviour that is!
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an architect and have worked in the building industry for 20+ years. I have a very good understanding of structural engineering and indeed it was this background and my intrigue at the building WTC 1&2 collapses which brought me into the 9/11 truth exposure movement.

I can tell you without fear of contradiction the following:

Many architects and engineers doubt the official story (especially since the official round-up by NIST etc. isn't too clear what happened itself).

The original WTC architect and engineers have expressed surprise that the buildings didn't survive the plane impacts (to put it mildly).

Had the plane impacts been powerful enough to bring down the parts of the building above the impact zones - the collapse of those sections would have been asymmetric by virtue of the fact the collison points were off centre and near the corners. In reality the section above would have become wonky and toppled over to some extent - either falling away from the building - or dragging part of the lower corner section (below the impact zones) away with it. It certainly would not have collapsed vertically taking everything with it below. It is madness to suggest otherwise. These structures were 20% over compendated in structural terms i.e. they had a 5th of total strength as redundancy built into them. They were very strong, well built, and entirely capable of withstanding the plane impacts. The two towers - or atleast certainly the significant lower sections should still be standing there.

The only thing that could have brought down the buildings so neatly and onto their own footprints is demolition charges, carefully placed at major structural intersections between columns and beams. There is no doubt that the effects of gravity were also employed to bring the total building mass into play to assist with the downward crushing effect. In order to do this a mighty explosion would have needed to have taken place in the basements to weaken the substructural supports - in other words pull the legs from beneath you. This seems to have happened judging from the various seismic readings that were recorded before the collapses started. It also concurs with eyewitness reports from Willy Rodriguez and others.

Simple common sense tells you that 110 storey buildings do not collapse in near perfect vertical descent in less than 10 seconds each. That is eleven floors per second! Inertia and resistence to movement would slow up the downward progress considerably with each successive floor collapse. The supposed pancake theory is ridiculous because the massive central supporting columns would still be standing like accusing fingers pointing up into the sky. You cannot compress thick steel section beams down on themselves. They are not plasticene!

People who pour cold water on our natural suspicions just don't understand building construction or structural mechanics. Believe me the official story is a fairy tale - and not a very good one. Rolling Eyes
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets start with basics 101 shall we:

Have you ever heard of compartmentalisation?

is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

state of grace - no reply to any of my points?

The images I posted worked in the first place, does anyone know why they now do not work?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Who said anything about believing the official story? ........Is NIST correct? What they say seems pretty reasonable to me.

Make your mind up!!

Quote:
Bush is clearly the driving force behind it al
Says who?

Quote:
Civilain air traffic controllers all agree to play their part as do NORAD for breaking protocol.
Not so. They obey orders and tapes were destroyed.

Quote:
The rest of Al Qaeda all agree to play their role and accept responsibility
Al Qaida very promptly DENIED responsibility in fact. On mainstream news as well. Have you done ABSOLUTELY NO research!!!

Quote:
Demolition experts from across the country are quickly recruited and pack the Towers full of explosives, prior to 9/11, and just incase Bin Laden lets the side down fake confessions are made.
Why quickly? Let me guess - you know nothing about the "dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 and quickly spirited out of the country!!

Quote:
Two of these planes then get flown into the Towers, at precisely the point the explosives were and miss them totally.
Not so - explosives were all over the building. I take it you did not bother to view the video I posted precisely for your benefit with personal testaments from firefighters and survivors who talked of explosions all over the buildings. People like you are really not worth the effort!

Quote:
With collapses just like uncontrolled collapse they give another sigh of relieve and turn their attention to WTC 1 which collapses, just as they planed
Both collapsed in a CD manner.

Quote:
Rudolph Giuliiana moves at the speed of light and quickly removes all the evidence and packs it off to China.
Are you saying he did NOT remove this crucial evidence with strange and undue haste?? Using an expression like "the speed of light" may sound like it adds emphasis to your complaint but in reality it is blather like much of the hyperbole that precedes it.

Quote:
FEMA were recruited before hand and recruits NIST to investigate and produce reports that have to fool the entire world. To do this they recruited the American
Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coalition, who simply overlooked all the anomalies with the final report. There 130,000 members never questioned it at all. Neither did the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) or the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) who were already onboard and part of it.
Why are you here? Why are you even pretending to debate. There are an abundance of people questioning these reports - that is why there is such a growing body of people believing in a cover-up. Even a MAJORITY now in New York. The 9/11 enquiry was NOT impartial and was a whitewash. Do some research for god's sake!!!

Quote:
nstitutes from the rest of the planet simply accepted the draft reports from NIST and approved them all; they never even voiced their objection.
Institutes of Civil, Structural, Fire/safety and Demolition Engineers from the entire planet were fooled totally as was all the Institutes of Architects.
All these people simply, blindly and knowingly backed it all, they never said a word.
No NO NO!!! Stop believing what you are spoonfed and DO some RESEARCH!!!

Quote:
So as the forum troll,
stop wallowing in self pity and start doing some thinking.

Quote:
continue to water down my objections. Feel free to bury it all behind unsubstantiated and quite frankly ludicrous claims
Why have you NOT responded to OUR responses to your assertions?!! It is your claims that are ludicrous and most of all the claim that you have done any serious contemplation regarding the issues relating to 9/11.

Quote:
I tried,
You did not even BEGIN to try, and now you run away because we disagree with you.

Last edited by blackcat on Thu May 18, 2006 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
Simple common sense tells you that 110 storey buildings do not collapse in near perfect vertical descent in less than 10 seconds each. That is eleven floors per second! Inertia and resistence to movement would slow up the downward progress considerably with each successive floor collapse. The supposed pancake theory is ridiculous because the massive central supporting columns would still be standing like accusing fingers pointing up into the sky. You cannot compress thick steel section beams down on themselves. They are not plasticene!

People who pour cold water on our natural suspicions just don't understand building construction or structural mechanics. Believe me the official story is a fairy tale - and not a very good one. Rolling Eyes

Hi Spectre. Thanks for your post. I just wanted to correct you on one point though. I don't believe it is wise to focus on the under ten seconds figure. I believe that in fact a case can be made visually that the time was around 14 seconds for at least one of the towers. As this doesn't alter anything of substance I think it is very wise to concede this, as you will get people calling you a liar or an idiot for calling them free fall speeds whan actually they may have fallen two or three seconds slower than actual free fall. Here the seismic events are recorded as 10 seconds for the south tower and 8 for the north.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html

I alo like to push doubters to this website. If they can fault the argument here they are worth listening to. They never try.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Troll Watch Reply with quote

Hey is,

it always makes for good spectator sport when anyone attempts to engage those who say that they post on this forum to 'debate' but actually just use the opportunity to troll out their dogma!

It should be quite apparent by now that SOG is here to promote the 'limited hangout' of an intelligence failure.

I have aways believed that there had to be someone out there who actually believed the BS of The 9/11 Commission Report ... well, it seems that this individual appeared on the nineleven forum last night, in the guise of SOG!

SOG wrote:
Quote:
So as the forum troll, I will take my genuine objections else where and leave you to continue to water down my objections. Feel free to bury it all behind unsubstantiated and quite frankly ludicrous claims. I tried, but hey, what’s the point?
It is totally pointless

The reason it is totally pointless is because you arrive with an 'attitude' that is straight off the pages of Urban75 and expect the seasoned researchers of this forum to humour you by repeating observation and comment that appears elsewhere on the forum.

Over the coming months as more and more people start to realise that the official account of 9/11 does not stand up to scrutiny, we can expect to see more SOG type posts.

Feel free to attempt rational debate with such new arrivals but once it becomes apparent that their application of hegelian dialectic is limited to a single dimension ... it might be worth considering the return (or lack of) that you are likely to get for your invested effort.

Meanwhile, we are very happy for SOG to go jerk someone else's chain.

Hasta la vista,

Al K Myst
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh *!! alkmyst - If I had realised stateofgrace was using hegelian dialectic I wouldn't have bothered. Embarassed
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html

At this point, I'd say a response from State of grace to Billiard balls is practically mandatory

Tea and Biccies are on hand to help you recover from the shock of being had State of grace...

ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou, state of grace, for the site showing what the controlled collapse of a tower looks like.

Some points worth noting:
1. The initial explosions did not cause squibs of dust to be ejected.
2. The huge cloud of dust occurring the collapse was clearly caused by
the collapse of the building: potential energy was converted to
kinetic energy, and that was sufficient to pulverise the material of which the tower was constructed.
3. The huge dust clouds from the collapse of the Twin Towers are not proof of the use of explosives. From the evidence of this video, huge clouds of dust resulting from pulverisation will occur whenever any tower collapses.

WTC
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:
Thankyou, state of grace, for the site showing what the controlled collapse of a tower looks like.

Some points worth noting:
1. The initial explosions did not cause squibs of dust to be ejected.
2. The huge cloud of dust occurring the collapse was clearly caused by
the collapse of the building: potential energy was converted to
kinetic energy, and that was sufficient to pulverise the material of which the tower was constructed.
3. The huge dust clouds from the collapse of the Twin Towers are not proof of the use of explosives. From the evidence of this video, huge clouds of dust resulting from pulverisation will occur whenever any tower collapses.

WTC

The problem there is that pulverisation means there was massive resistance which then begs the question - how then did the buildings fall at a rate approaching free fall?

You cannot have it both ways.

Also, the buildings pulverised DURING collapse. The dust cloud from normal controlled collapse coming after the collapse - NOT DURING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: