FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second hit footage showing no plane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace and Truth
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does. It is just darker than the right wing.

There is a highly unusual effect responsible for this.

It's called shadow.

Last edited by Craig W on Thu May 17, 2007 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Witchfinder General wrote:
Craig W wrote:
the so called plane that allegedly is seen between the 2 buildings is nothing more than a blob that somebody has added

This is clearly pointless, but here we go again.

What exactly would you expect a plane to look like at that distance, speed and resolution?

What about the noise? Do you concede that there is clearly a noise, contradicting what you previously claimed?

And what about the witnesses? Do you concede that some of them said they saw the plane? One even said it looked like a "United".

If you wanted to insert a fake plane into that video why would you make it look like a "blob" (if that is what you think it looks like)?

It's the same old story, excuse after excuse poor video quality blah blah blah.

Don't you find it extraordinary that the quality of all the videos very conveniently becomes an excuse to allow blobs and blurs to be put forward as planes?

Show me just one clear picture of a 911 plane

Nice evasion, WG!

You posted this video. Not me or anyone else.

You claimed it was evidence of no planes. Not me or anyone else.

Now your claims have been easily and comprehensively rebutted you ignore those rebuttals and instead shift the goalposts.

It really is quite transparent and pathetic.

Defend your original claims or shut up.

I do not call a tiny blob without wings a plane

A jet travelling low at 550mph would be deafening, that sounds more like the noise of an approaching tube at London Underground

One of the witnesses said he he did not see a plane 4:48 and then repeated no plane at 4:54

It's strange that someone close to the filming said they could identity a United plane from what we see as a blob between 2 buildings, they were obviosly lying
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Craig W wrote:
the so called plane that allegedly is seen between the 2 buildings is nothing more than a blob that somebody has added

What exactly would you expect a plane to look like at that distance, speed and resolution?

What about the noise? Do you concede that there is clearly a noise, contradicting what you previously claimed?

And what about the witnesses? Do you concede that some of them said they saw the plane? One even said it looked like a "United".

If you wanted to insert a fake plane into that video why would you make it look like a "blob" (if that is what you think it looks like)?

Don't you find it extraordinary that the quality of all the videos very conveniently becomes an excuse to allow blobs and blurs to be put forward as planes?

Nice evasion, WG!

Now your claims have been easily and comprehensively rebutted you ignore those rebuttals and instead shift the goalposts.

Quote:

A jet travelling low at 550mph would be deafening, that sounds more like the noise of an approaching tube at London Underground

You seem to have overlooked the rather obvious facts that it was coming from behind a load of buildings and is several hundred yards away.
Quote:

One of the witnesses said he he did not see a plane 4:48 and then repeated no plane at 4:54

So what? Perhaps he blinked, or was tying his shoe lace. No one knew that at that moment another plane would hit, so there was no reason to have expected everyone's eyes to have been glued to the Towers (though many clearly would be).

Quote:

It's strange that someone close to the filming said they could identity a United plane from what we see as a blob between 2 buildings, they were obviosly lying

Why obviously lying? Is it impossible for someone to have thought it looked like a United? Perhaps they glimpsed the colour scheme or a logo. It's certainly not impossible given that many eyes would have been fixed on the Towers.

Could you answer the questions I've highlighted above in red before this wild goose chase continues? Thanks.

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
Craig W wrote:
Craig W wrote:

Nice evasion, WG!

Quote:

You seem to have overlooked the rather obvious facts that it was coming from behind a load of buildings and is several hundred yards away.
Quote:

So what? Perhaps he blinked, or was tying his shoe lace. No one knew that at that moment another plane would hit, so there was no reason to have expected everyone's eyes to have been glued to the Towers (though many clearly would be).

Quote:

Why obviously lying? Is it impossible for someone to have thought it looked like a United? Perhaps they glimpsed the colour scheme or a logo. It's certainly not impossible given that many eyes would have been fixed on the Towers.

Could you answer the questions I've highlighted above in red before this wild goose chase continues? Thanks.

I would expect it to look like a plane, the eyewitness saw a plane we didn't

yes someone said they saw a plane, we saw a blob

I don't know why they inserted a blob
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they didnt INSERT a plane, its just that when objects at the further end of a field of vision are converted to poxy youtube resolution they look like a blob.

I'm assuming there are points in the video where bystanders heads look blob like. Are you suggesting poeple inserted blob headed aliens at this point? Actually, you might be right, it would explain the UFO's and the lazer beams. In fact the reason one didnt see the plane is probably because hius newly cloned eyes werent focumssing properly
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
they didnt INSERT a plane, its just that when objects at the further end of a field of vision are converted to poxy youtube resolution they look like a blob.

I'm assuming there are points in the video where bystanders heads look blob like. Are you suggesting poeple inserted blob headed aliens at this point? Actually, you might be right, it would explain the UFO's and the lazer beams. In fact the reason one didnt see the plane is probably because his newly cloned eyes werent focussing properly

LOL Laughing

Might explain why there's so many "researchers" are unfamiliar with our Earth ways of doing things...

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

Happy to help

Any chance you might be starting to consider this "No Planes" business doesnt stand up as well as you thought?

This plane doesn't appear to have a left wing, so it is not a clear picture

LOL!

And ironical, since you appear not to have a particularily well functioning left brain

Still, at least "not a clear picture" doesnt equal "its a fake picture!" so I can only conclude you are slowly improving despite yourself, since you have accepted that its a genuine picture of what you consider an "unclear" plane: and therefore that planes flew into buildings on 9/11 QED

Witchfinder General
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alleged plane
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, you wanted a clear image? here's a nice, clear image for you.

They put King Kong on the Empire State Building in 1933. You think they couldn't have faked planes in 2001?

How about his video of a rare view of the plane missing towers. That's why one 'witness' said it circled round and came back.

Link
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

This video proves conclusively that WG is right.

I challenge any planehuggers to refute this clear visual evidence that the explosion took place higher than the 'plane' , a physical impossibility as all the videos show the plane on a downward trajectory and NIST themselves confirm this:

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

John, you wanted a clear image? here's a nice, clear image for you.

They put King Kong on the Empire State Building in 1933. You think they couldn't have faked planes in 2001?

How about his video of a rare view of the plane missing towers. That's why one 'witness' said it circled round and came back.

Link

ah king kong, the classic movie where they added in a unconvincing gorilla on the empire state. of course technology has improved since then so i don't doubt they could do a convincing gorilla today.
i also don't doubt that anyone can make a convincing fake video and stick it on youtube for conspiracy theorists to lap up.

the plane missed circled and came back? what plane?????? i have it on good authority there was'nt a plane and all the footage was faked, meaning the video proves nothing about what actually happened as it was'nt the real footage to know or prove there was a plane or there was no plane.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

Link

This video proves conclusively that WG is right.

I challenge any planehuggers to refute this clear visual evidence that the explosion took place higher than the 'plane' , a physical impossibility as all the videos show the plane on a downward trajectory and NIST themselves confirm this:

again i thought all the footage was faked along with the sound also???
this video proves nothing as it was all faked meaning it isnt a representation of what actually happened.

also yet again what plane???? i thought there was'nt one?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there were no planes.

all the news footage and sound was faked.

oh look this NEWS FOOTAGE proves the explosion was'nt in line with the PLANE! Confused
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In simple words:

The videos were faked, yes. They showed a real event ( an explosion erupting from the Twin Towers) and a CGI overlay of a plane. It is the discrepancy between these that has led many people to conclude that one or other, or both of these are fake.

No-one to my knowledge is denying that there was an explosion. We are simply saying that it was not caused by jetliners crashing into buildings. Understand now?

PS The photo and the video of the plane flying through the towers are admitted fakes. Just to show how easily it can be done.

FAQ. Why fake video of planes rather than use real ones?

A. Because real planes don't fly through buildings.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive heard about faked trees/buildings/planes and been attacked for not believing it, now your telling me it was just the plane that was faked and the rest of the footage is real?

confusion is always setting in becuase so many claim differant things who believe in these theorys and no one tells the same story for you to know what the story is exactly.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My photo seems to have been ignored here:

Is it not patently clear that the tone of the parts of the plane in shadow, and the coloured parts of the tail, are very similar in tone to the building face in shadow the plane is approaching?

And then when we look at this heavily compressed image:

It is those exact same parts of the plain which are hard to make out (even though they are clearly there).

Do I have to spell it out?

The tones of the part of the plane which are coloured and in shadow are so similar to the tone of the building face which is in the background, that when the image is compressed they become very hard to see?

As for the idea that an explosion from within the towers caused the explosions, how then do you explain the in-bent beams? And how about the fact that the aluminium cladding even has exact thin slice marks where the wing tips and tail fin struck them? What kind of exacted explosion could cause this?

I really think you guys need to deal with this most fundamental qustion rather than continuing to brush it away and ignore it.

Peace and Truth
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A plane cannot cut through a building and leave a cutout shape of itself.

If it could do that it would have cut it's way through the other side of the building and carry on flying.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

If it could do that it would have cut it's way through the other side of the building and carry on flying.

Please prove this. Snowygrouch has done calculations showing that the plane would have had sufficient momentum to penetrate the exterior columns. Perhaps you could start by disproving his work. In order to lend weight to why the wider 9/11 community should take this assertion seriously please provide details of your scientific/engineering qualifications or the qualifications of the people you cite.

Otherwise your statements carry no authority whatsoever
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

1) It is not a "cut out" shape of a plane. If you look on the far left and far right, many of the steel beams were not broken at all, simply the aluminium was sliced and broken away.

2) This is why you are considered less than credible- you never back up any of your statements, the posters who say this could indeed be caused by a plane have entered lengthy analysis heavy posts explaining how and why. You just make a statement like that with no qualification.

3) I am still not hearing an explanation from you as to how a bomb inside the building could

a) Cause steel beams to be bent inwards

b) Cause the precise slices in the aluminium cladding we see

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,
Do you notice something about that rare footage of a plane missing the towers?

Both towers are intact. There is no explosion.

To me, this is an example someone has mocked up to show how easy it is to superimpose a plane onto an image of the twin towers. Have you looked into this possibility?

I don't think this was ever even supposed to be footage from 9/11...

Peace and Truth
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan,

That video is indeed a spoof, designed to show how easy it is to fake video.

Ian,
With all due respect to Snowygrouch , why do you accept his calculations that a plane could have pierced the steel cladding of the towers, and yet demand proof of scientific credentials from someone who doubts it?

I would be interested to see his 'proof'. I am no scientist, but I would have thought that Newton's third law was proof that such a phenomenon was impossible.

Newton states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore the same result would ensue if a steel-clad skyscraper were mounted on a fast-moving vehicle and sent hurtling along a runway towards a stationery 767. Would the aluminium plane pierce the welded steel columns, or would it crumple into a heap?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. my last post was in frustration at plane son.

Categorically stating an opinion without providing evidence to support it doesn't help any of us.

I pointed to SG's post merely because here is someone trying to provide science based evidence to support his statements. SG claims to show that the speed and mass of the planes were indeed sufficient to penetrate the towers. This is why I suggest this is the place for plane son to start if he wants to support his opinion.

I have seen no science based evidence to support the claim that it would be impossible for a 767 to penetrate the towers exterior columns, let alone to support plane son's claim that if it had penetrated we should expect it to continue and emerge on the otherside. It may exist but I haven't seen it
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Ian on this one.

From snowygrouch we have seen a very hard worked on explanation of how a plane would be expected to create the damage we saw, backed up with photographs, diagrams and full analytical explanations.

I'm not saying he couldn't be wrong; I'm saying no one who claims he is has even made a start on demonstrating how, let alone doing so to the same quality of argument that sg presented.

"A plane cannot cut through a building and leave a cutout shape of itself.

If it could do that it would have cut it's way through the other side of the building and carry on flying."

Is not an argument, it's not going to win over any "truthers" let alone any members of the general public.

If you were going to fit the statement into a category it would go under "religious faith"; some one has told him it is so, so he repeats it like a prayer, with a full congregation at the 9/11 Reserearchers website chanting along, because they are surrounded by plenty of other people saying the same it becomes "true".

But we haven't seen any explanation or detailed reason why.

It's truth in numbers; otherwise known as the "emporers new clothes" syndrome.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,
I've noticed now that lower down the thread you referenced that the shot was an admitted fake, my appologies, I didn't spot that the first time around.

Peace and Truth
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
Stefan,

That video is indeed a spoof, designed to show how easy it is to fake video.

Ian,
With all due respect to Snowygrouch , why do you accept his calculations that a plane could have pierced the steel cladding of the towers, and yet demand proof of scientific credentials from someone who doubts it?

I would be interested to see his 'proof'. I am no scientist, but I would have thought that Newton's third law was proof that such a phenomenon was impossible.

Newton states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Therefore the same result would ensue if a steel-clad skyscraper were mounted on a fast-moving vehicle and sent hurtling along a runway towards a stationery 767. Would the aluminium plane pierce the welded steel columns, or would it crumple into a heap?

LOL - so what are you saying - that the plane should have just bounced off?

Try re-reading newton's laws again....

the plane is a very heavy object.

it is travelling at very high speed - 500 mph or thereabouts.

it therefore has a great deal of momentum and will hit the tower with a force that is (to put it mildly) absolutely huge.

the tower has a steel frame, consisting of many small sections that had been joined together (remember that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link) and within that frame it is mainly composed of empty space.

there's no reason to suppose that a very heavy object travelling at high speed couldn't break through the weakest links in the outer framework of the wtc and bury itself into the building.

even if you're not a scientist - common sense should tell you that it could (and I'm sure you've seen the video of that engineer who says the building was designed to be able to absorb multiple plane impacts).

If you look at pictures of the impact zones you will see that the breaks in the outer frame are at the connection points between the small sections that were joined together to make the whole.

I simply don't understand how anyone could think that those connection points could withstand the force of an object as heavy as a boeing 767 travelling at 500 mph.

if you disagree it's up to you to prove it.

can you?
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the point Andrew was making gruts, is that it matters not whether it was the plane or the tower that was traveling at 500mph and lets not start kidding ourselves we are talking about a Jenga tower now.

I guess the towers are a feat of engineering, too strong to collapse when debating with the OCT's yet when NPT's turn up , you can blow them over?

For me, its not just that the plane enters the building leaving a 'cut-out' but more the fact it shows absolutely no sign of distress on its way to achieving it.

I am having a hard time imagining the tower crashing into a stationary plane at +500 mph and subsequent video footage showing no signs of the plane buckling.

Confused

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was strong enough to withstand aircraft impacts because it was designed to withstand impacts- it could withstain multiple holes in it. Either the core alone or the perimeter columns alone could have held the weight of the towers, a plane sized hole would do next to nothing; as NIST confirmed, the towers were completly stable after the impacts.

This issue has nothing whatsoever to do whether the damage we saw could be acheived by the planes which hit them.

The only hard worked on argument I have heard either way has been to demonstrate that not only could a plane have done it, it's hard to image what else could have.

The plane did not leave a "cut-out" in the steel, anyone with eyes can see that, and we do not know that the plane suffered no destruction on the way in.

Now anyone who wants to claim otherwise NEEDS to answer my questions, which I have repeated so many times on threads filled with NPT types and has been continually ignored .

So now, in big bold coloured text:

How do you explain the in-bent beams? And how about the fact that the aluminium cladding even has exact thin slice marks where the wing tips and tail fin struck them? What kind of exacted explosion could cause this?

And a a secondary question, how do you expect to be taken seriously when you brush away this fundamental point as though it were irrelevant.

Peace and Truth
sidlittle
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
It was strong enough to withstand aircraft impacts because it was designed to withstand impacts- it could withstain multiple holes in it. Either the core alone or the perimeter columns alone could have held the weight of the towers, a plane sized hole would do next to nothing; as NIST confirmed, the towers were completly stable after the impacts.

This issue has nothing whatsoever to do whether the damage we saw could be acheived by the planes which hit them.

The only hard worked on argument I have heard either way has been to demonstrate that not only could a plane have done it, it's hard to image what else could have.

The plane did not leave a "cut-out" in the steel, anyone with eyes can see that, and we do not know that the plane suffered no destruction on the way in.

Now anyone who wants to claim otherwise NEEDS to answer my questions, which I have repeated so many times on threads filled with NPT types and has been continually ignored .

So now, in big bold coloured text:

How do you explain the in-bent beams? And how about the fact that the aluminium cladding even has exact thin slice marks where the wing tips and tail fin struck them? What kind of exacted explosion could cause this?

And a a secondary question, how do you expect to be taken seriously when you brush away this fundamental point as though it were irrelevant.

Took me two minutes to find a response from another thread to this question you keep asking. Whether is satisfies you or not I don't know but stop saying you are being ignored Wink

MadgeB wrote:
Stefan wrote:
Madge,

1. That's a drawing, not a photo.

2. You aren't answering my question.

I want you to explain to me how a bomb caused this damage.

1. That's a diagram that supposedly shows the damage caused by the plane. Do you mean you can't see the diagonal cuts caused by the wings slicing through?

2. Sorry, had to take time out. I don't know if it was bombs or missiles or, as I said earlier, some kind of more secret device, given that the NIST contractors for this work of explaining the plane damage are involved in Directed Energy Weapons.

But weren't you somebody who thought we didn't have to know exactly how the towers were brought down to know that the official tale was a lie? Because impossible? I'd love to know how the holes were achieved, and 911researchers is a great site for new ideas on all aspects of the con trick, but it was impossible that it was a plane, so no plane.

My response to your 'what made the hole if no plane' question would be.... I DON'T KNOW!
Its easy to say actually.. I don't know , I. don't. know.!

It doesn't invalidate anything however. I'm pretty sure flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon but I don't know where the passengers went.
So the hole, perhaps a missile combined with tv fakery, perhaps the use of black technology-perfect plausible deniability of course. I don't know.

I also don't know why a building, constructed of heavy construction steel,crashing into a plane at 500mph, can swallow it without causing any crumpling or buckling to the fuselage, the wings nor the tail section. In fact,I see no reaction on impact at all nor as it makes its way into the building.

cheers

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the towers were moving at 500mph and hit a plane that was bolted into the the ground and was'nt going to be going anywhere once hit, you would get the same results.

the plane would enter the building.

the towers were bolted to the ground and was providing no momentum, the plane was moving freely and providing momentum in the direction it was flying >>>>>>>>>, the only way to negate this momentum is for an opposite force to be applied <<<<<<<<<<<<<<, which the towers provided and prevented the whole plane passing through as the <<<<negated the impact but not instantly and all at once.

how ever the 500mph momentum>>>> will not come to an instant halt when met by the stationary 0mph resistance of the towers<<<<.

the wall absorbed the impact and force but something had to give, and stefan explained this well enough above with his photos and explainations.

if both plane and towers were moving at 500mph this way > and this way< and collided head on then we would expect what you are claiming, equally and opposite reactions.

the things that are being ignored here is one object having momentum and the other object having no momentum but being bolted into the ground and aint going to move, something has to give.

try it with anything you like, a dart, a gun, a javelin as long as it has enough force and momentum it will brake the surface or enter.

also to just add, sefans observation of the impact holes is correct, they are not a perfect plane shapen but rather square sections that have come away of fallen down as the plane has entered.

the joins are what were broken not necesarrily all the steel beams, in fact if you look at some photos you will see a big steel section that has simply fell away and is sitting in the impact hole.

the steel is also a grid not a solid wall, so we have shredding and failure on the wall where the joins absorb all the impact of the momentum>>>>>> and bend inward or fall inward.

i have seen enough videos now to also know that tiny pieces of building and plane did rebound back and fall down, how big you expect them to be after such an impact is beyond me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: