FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protesters attack police after Rostock anti-G8 demo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Protesters attack police after Rostock anti-G8 demo Reply with quote

Oh...so it was purely the agression of the protestors...Yes OK!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070602/tpl-uk-g8-summit-demos-43a8d4f. html

Ian
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Protesters attack police after Rostock anti-G8 demo Reply with quote

mediadisbeliever wrote:
Oh...so it was purely the agression of the protestors...Yes OK!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070602/tpl-uk-g8-summit-demos-43a8d4f. html

Ian

I remember at the demonstrations at the Gleneagles G8 summit in 2005 there was a mysterious group of young protestors all dressed in black. Most of them wore black handkerchiefs over their faces, Niqab style, and no one seemed to know who they were. Most groups in the peace/antiglobalisation movement know who each other are. I saw these people and I was told, though I didn't witness the fact, that they went right up to the front line and attacked the police. Then the police retaliated against the demo, hitting and arresting people, but strangely not arresting those dressed in black.

Hmmmmm!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: agents provocateurs Reply with quote

The police, certainly the Met., are known to recruit 'agents provocateurs'. I personally witnessed three guys throw thunderflashes (a full-on military training style banger) at a choke point in the anti Criminal Justice Bill march in the mid 1990s.
They melted into the crowd immediately afterwards and were clearly part of an operation to turn a bunch of peaceful (if pissed off, the police had cut of the demo route and it was getting to be quite a crush) demonstrators into a panicked mob. As police started to charge and demonstrators started trying to run away from the scene of the thunderflashes the riot began. I saw the whole thing.
I was told afterwards, by someone in a position to know, that the agents provocateurs had been personally recruited the previous weekend from far right pubs in the East End by the Deputy Chief Constable of the Met.. My contact was a friend of the driver who took the DCC round the pubs.

On the subject of the G8 - isn't it typical... the way all the tens of thousands of anti-globalisation protesters concentrate their efforts on closing the unclosable G8 meeting when the real decisions are made the previous weekend at the Bilderberg meeting.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: