FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Disclosure Project. Aliens, anti-gravity, ZP energy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: The Disclosure Project. Aliens, anti-gravity, ZP energy Reply with quote

Some of this material was dropped into another thread a couple of days ago.

This is the most staggering material I have ever seen.

Aliens exist and are trying to save us from ourselves. Much of this stuff is very related to the 9/11 Truth project. Dr. Greer, who leads the Disclosure Project says that he is motivated by two major concernc:
1) That the technology to transform the world for all already exists (anti-gravity and free zero-point energy).
2) The keepers of the secret information are likely to use the threat of an attack by aliens to forward their own wealth and power agenda.(sounds familiar?)

The quote from Werner Von Braun's assistant (given allegedly, on his death bed): "Remember, the enemy will go from being the Russians to Terrorism to Asteroids to, finally, alien invasion and it is all lies."

The end forty minutes or so of part 2 that goes into free energy is, in itself, literally breathtaking. Bearing in mind that these films were put together in May 2001 and that the 'Summary of Requested Actions' at the end of the film has not been implemented, it must be that the makers have given up on conventional channels and just decided to throw it out there onto the web. It is up to us now.

This seems to me to be as credible as the scientific 9/11 evidence. The initial presentation was made at the National Press Club to all the big media. They never reported it (did they?) It is the same old story.

Part One:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710&q=disclo sure

Part Two:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4694075066240662837&q=discl osure

Press Club Presentation:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=discl osure
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: The Disclosure Project. Aliens, anti-gravity, ZP energy Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Some of this material was dropped into another thread a couple of days ago.

This is the most staggering material I have ever seen.

Aliens exist and are trying to save us from ourselves. Much of this stuff is very related to the 9/11 Truth project. Dr. Greer, who leads the Disclosure Project says that he is motivated by two major concernc:
1) That the technology to transform the world for all already exists (anti-gravity and free zero-point energy).
2) The keepers of the secret information are likely to use the threat of an attack by aliens to forward their own wealth and power agenda.(sounds familiar?)

The quote from Werner Von Braun's assistant (given allegedly, on his death bed): "Remember, the enemy will go from being the Russians to Terrorism to Asteroids to, finally, alien invasion and it is all lies."

The end forty minutes or so of part 2 that goes into free energy is, in itself, literally breathtaking. Bearing in mind that these films were put together in May 2001 and that the 'Summary of Requested Actions' at the end of the film has not been implemented, it must be that the makers have given up on conventional channels and just decided to throw it out there onto the web. It is up to us now.

This seems to me to be as credible as the scientific 9/11 evidence. The initial presentation was made at the National Press Club to all the big media. They never reported it (did they?) It is the same old story.

Part One:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710&q=disclo sure

Part Two:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4694075066240662837&q=discl osure

Press Club Presentation:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=discl osure

How can they report that? Imagine, never ending free energy for all? no pollution, no noise pollution? when oil is a 6 trillion global business, the anti freedom anti truther war mongerers will lose power if this technology gets out.

when these nutters are doing 9/11 and 7/7 false flags, buthcering their own citizens to further their madness then whats an alien hoax to them?

the disclosure project did a live streaming thing on the internet to disclose these things, it recieved a record number of hits and guess what? just when it was about to comence, the site went down due to alleged hacking.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first discovered the DP presentation a couple of years ago, and admit my first thought was like...wow. And bearing in mind it was four years old then and is now over six years and since then ...nothing. The world is much as it was before, if not worse.

I've always found a handy maxim, particularly when it comes to anything related to the public realm is to be very wary of people who tell you exactly what you want to hear. We humans are suckers, especially when it comes to tales involving 'them' withholding from 'us'.

And it is comforting to lull ourselves into believing there's no impending energy drought; we're also suckers for getting something for nothing, even though we should know better.

Faith has a place in the human psyche, but things that exist on the material plane aren't deserving of it.
I say - anti gravity? Show me. Zero point energy? Show me.

Apart from his rather precious presentations, Dr. Greer hasn't shown me anything. And if you can't show me then f*ck off - chances are you're just another shoite-filled huckster working for an agenda that doesn't include me.

It's them or us.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is six years old, out there for all to view and has had so little impact, it raises some obvious strategic questions.

1 Is it reliable information?

2 Does a good underground movie need a campaign behind it to get the information disseminated?

3 Is the information so way-out and unpalatable to the general public that few will take it seriously?

On the answers to these questions hang important issues about the whole strategy of the 911 Truth Campaign.

Andrew Johnson please note.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

It's the "show me" which gives you away - straight from "the handbook".

You make your own choice my friend, more than enough evidence has already been posted of what's been going on and as my friend Dan Willis has said (Witness no 6 from the press conference), when he wanted to talk about the relationship of the UFO and ET to the energy issue, the media shut him down.

See and hear his story here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Dan%20Willis%20-%20Disclosure%20 Project%20and%20Media%20Cover-up%20-%20X2-Radio%2027%20May%202007.mp3

http://www.checktheevidence.com/DreamHill/

It's hard for some people to shift from the oil/limited and controlled energy paradigm, but some of people did it years ago. People can do it when they are ready.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!

Last edited by Andrew Johnson on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:

Andrew Johnson please note.

Noted. I personally know 2 of the Witnesses from the 2001 press conference and they are telling the truth. Of the others, I am pretty sure that 1 of them is not telling the real truth, though the thrust of what he says is likely true. Speaking from experience about presenting this information directly to the public, the response is always mixed and generally rather muted. On several occasions, people have come up to me and shared their own experiences.

A while ago, documents were leaked to us, for example, which is kind of different.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/DouglasDocs/

and we know one of the authors. I sent these on disk to Defence Journalist Nick Cook and he featured them in his 2005 Channel 4 documentary "UFOs: Secret Evidence"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-834605691449249469

or see, the segment here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-834605691449249469#01h32m

Like 9/11, there is much disinformation, but putting it into context shows we are not alone and never have been. All the evidence that people think doesn't exist actually does exist (landing traces, physical samples etc) - the tacit assumption is that it is ALL fake when the truth is only SOME of it is fake.

My own thoughts on this whole subject I wrote down several years ago and is now posted here (it was originally stored on a CD ROM hence the references to that):

http://www.checktheevidence.com/Disclosure/CD%20Menu/AViewofDisclosure .htm

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chek wrote:

It's the "show me" which gives you away - straight from "the handbook".

I agree, it is indeed straight from the handbook - of the rational.
We're not talking about the stigmata of the Christ here, we're talking about devices.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
[You make your own choice my friend, more than enough evidence has already been posted of what's been going on and as my friend Dan Willis has said (Witness no 6 from the press conference), when he wanted to talk about the relationship of the UFO and ET to the energy issue, the media shut him down.

See and hear his story here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Dan%20Willis%20-%20Disclosure%20 Project%20and%20Media%20Cover-up%20-%20X2-Radio%2027%20May%202007.mp3

http://www.checktheevidence.com/DreamHill/

It's hard for some people to shift from the oil/limited and controlled energy paradigm, but some of people did it years ago. People can do it when they are ready.

And you know what Andrew - it's not proof at all. It may be 'evidence' but it's flimsy evidence. They're stories. Lots of interlinking stories to be sure, but they remain words related by people, not hard, physical proof.

I don't doubt that UFO's exist - thats my belief. I've heard (second hand) what happened at Rendlesham Forest. But all the larded on extras (saving us from ourselves, solving our most pressing problems, etc. etc.) are stories embroidered by men for reasons we can only guess at.

These things aren't or shouldn't be a matter of faith.
If anti-gravity devices and zero point energy tappers exist, then they can be demonstrated beyond a doubt to be what is claimed.

Are these 'aliens' in league with the worst elements of the human race? Beholden to a bunch of fat, complacent, self-serving old men?
Why not by-pass the whole sorry crew? It's ok no attempted answer is required - that's only a rhetorical question

Until such time, these tales remain only semi-religious, millennial-flavoured stories, albeit with more (or usually) less convincing rationales of why they must remain only stories.

Some people might find these stories more convincing than others, but if so we should then wonder why that is. They obviously fulfill some need.

As you can no doubt tell by now, I remain entirely sceptical.
No doubt that makes me an agent of evil, if that accusation makes you more comfortable; I don't give a toss either way.

Trouble is Andrew, you'll find that there are many out there who will not swallow this stuff on anybody's authority. They, like me, will need to be shown. Belief based on story evidence isn't good enough.

It's them or us.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and with lots of people like Chek around, we should not assume that talking about aliens, UFOs, anti-gravity and 0-point energy will make the notion of 911 being an inside job any easier to sell to the public.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Chek about everything exept the large bullhorn pic which un-necessarily elongates threads. Thread elongation (thereby disrupting the logic flow) is a shill trick. Chek is no shill, and would be wise to remove the offending item from his signature.

As for free energy, aliens, etc.

Show me the money.

There have been some quite interesting videos posted on cars using water as a means of converting electrical energy into combustion fuel. Lifters (so called antigravity devices) are ion-wind powered. That's a whole 'nother story. But I have yet to see the conservation of mass/energy principle being violated.

If something looks like free energy, it is almost certainly a trick, or mass-energy transfer, produced by something like cold fusion.

Disclosure project is IMO more disinfo by big boys.

Last edited by rodin on Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If something looks like free energy, it is almost certainly a trick, or mass-energy transfer, produced by something like cold fusion.

Isn't that like saying it is either a trick or it is not a trick? "Cold fusion" is a very promising avenue of research which has been deliberately denigrated by the ptb. I have no time for any alien stories but the suppression of technologies by, in particular, the oil barons is scandalous.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

I have to agree. There is not a shred of credible evidence to support the existence of aliens. Of course UFOs exist (whether they are powered by anti-gravity or zero-point energy or some other exotic and covert means). But there is not a shred of evidence to support the UFOs=aliens non sequitur meme.

There are, however, plenty of very shady people with very dubious connections and history who want you to believe otherwise...

The Disclosure Project has been rehashing the same old tired never-fulfilled BS for years and years. Always saying they're near a breakthrough that never comes.... They would have us believe that the reason it never comes is because of the PTB suppressing it. It is far more likely imo that it is just an endless wild goose chase...A never-ending imaginary carrot dangled in front of would-be truthseekers' noses. And a part of the long-term UFOs = aliens misdirection psy-op which serves to conceal the real existence of covert human hi-technology...

Of course, they may yet use the fake "alien" attack psy-op. But it will just be another false flag human op with the non-existent (not on earth anyway) aliens as the patsies (facilitated by decades of Hollywood [pre-]conditioning).

Look at what Von Braun said about the Russians and the terrorists. Lies, lies, lies. Were the Russians ever really a threat to the US, or were they just mutually complicit in the Cold War psy-op, or even a made-up fake enemy of the west? Are the terrorists real, or were they a created enemy? What will the "alien" threat lie be?

Supporters of this guff will say WVB meant that the aliens are actually good but will be presented as bad. But an equally valid interpretation of that WVB quote is that, as with so many of the supposed Islamist terrorists, they don't exist at all. WVB was right. The aliens meme is yet more elite lies, another false flag psy-op. A misdirection - look over there, look to the skies, look anywhere but at the real perps, look anywhere but at tle real human, earthly problems... That is the real effect of the powerful UFOs=aliens meme... If you can get people asking the wrong questions, chasing imaginary foe, you don't have to worry about their investigations...because you know the truths they seek are just more lies, just another layer of BS, created by the master propagandists.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclosure distraction...

Meanwhile, were there due process, I could singlehandedly charge Bush, Blair and hence the tribe behind them with criminal 911 involvement based on one item of physical evidence - that a collapsing building cannot do so at free-fall speed.

Can anyone actually help here? How come we CANNOT use this irrefutible evidence to prove our case and start rooting out the culprits?

Is there no method of redress?

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am puzzled by the posts on this thread. has anyone actually watched the 4 hours of film posted....or gone to the Disclure Project website and looked at the masses of official government documents posted there. (you have to pay $5 to access much of this material).

These people do not look like fraudsters to me. If they are actors or frauds they are more than brilliant....and there are so many of them.
There might be the occasional shill amongst them presenting false evidence that can be easily disproved later in order to discredit the project, but....

They are calling out to Congress to investigate their allegationgs and evidence. The leader of the project, Dr. Greer (a person I find utterly convincing, not least because outside the video presentation he has produced a book describing his own spiritual journey that compelled him to try an expose this existing evidence about alien visitations. This is not the kind of book a fraud would publish. It would be far to difficult to convincingly fake such a journey), Dr.Greer states as one of the main motives for bringing so many people together to expose 'the truth' about ET contact is that there is evidence that the controllers of the information "who are much more powerful than any government" will possibly create a false flag alien attack in order to terrify the world into total subjugation to their political (one-world) agenda.

I never used to believe in UFO's etc but now I am convinced of their existence.

If UFO's exist then the claims made about Zero-Point free energy and anti-gravity technology are necessarily true.

Also, by the way, the evidence put forward by a Professor (forget his name) about a UFO appearing on a high definition camera (filmed from many miles away) and disabling a test-missile warhead by shooting what looked like a plasma beam at it....was hard to dismiss. This guy, like all the rest, looked and sounded like a genuine and very credible witness. To my knowledge, none of the individuals involved have been debunked or even attacked for fraudulent claims by anyone since they came forward in 2001.

Please watch this stuff and make your dismissals a little less 'instinctive' and a little more focussed on what is actually presented in the films.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
rodin wrote:

I have to agree. There is not a shred of credible evidence to support the existence of aliens. Of course UFOs exist (whether they are powered by anti-gravity or zero-point energy or some other exotic and covert means). But there is not a shred of evidence to support the UFOs=aliens non sequitur meme.

You haven't commented in a specific enough way about evidence presented to you by me and others on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8093&postdays=0&post order=asc&highlight=disclosure&start=0

This is essentially "sticking your fingers in your ears" and saying "la la not listening".

You can check out WB Smith for a start -

http://www.checktheevidence.com/WBSmith/

audio, documents and son's testimony. If you think he is lying or making it all up you have to give a credible reason or source as to what gives you that impression. That's reasoned debate, not just flat denial.

Some people posting in here now recoginise the ridicule, trash, decoy deny tactics more quickly, so it just doesn't wash any more.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Craig W wrote:
rodin wrote:

You haven't commented in a specific enough way about evidence presented to you by me and others on this thread:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8093&postdays=0&post order=asc&highlight=disclosure&start=0

This is essentially "sticking your fingers in your ears" and saying "la la not listening".

You can check out WB Smith for a start -

http://www.checktheevidence.com/WBSmith/

audio, documents and son's testimony. If you think he is lying or making it all up you have to give a credible reason or source as to what gives you that impression. That's reasoned debate, not just flat denial.

Some people posting in here now recoginise the ridicule, trash, decoy deny tactics more quickly, so it just doesn't wash any more.

You're missing my point Andrew. There is little dispute that UFO's exist, which is what your links bang on about.

Where I differ from Craig is that I'm prepared to grant (for the sake of discussion) that they may even be from alien civilisations, or even a different dimension of time - though I have to add I'm less than impressed by your 'alien igloo' atavar - there are granite structures up the road from me at the Giant's Causeway that look equally artificial from a distance.

But all the earnest talk about 'saviour' technology and benevolent intentions are just someone else's say so, which you can choose to believe or not.

Some things are just too big to take on trust.

It's them or us.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Where I differ from Craig is that I'm prepared to grant (for the sake of discussion) that they may even be from alien civilisations, or even a different dimension of time - though I have to add I'm less than impressed by your 'alien igloo' atavar - there are granite structures up the road from me at the Giant's Causeway that look equally artificial from a distance.

Oh but I thought it was well established where the Giants' Causeway came from. The two giants: Fin McGoul in Ireland and Fingal in Scotland built it to facilitate their movement between the two countries. They even had a fight about it, scooping up large chunks of land and hurling them at each other, leaving the Hebrides where these rocks fell and the lochs and loughs where they had scooped the land from. Eventually Fin McGoul scraped up a masive chunk of land from Lough Neagh, but it was too heavy for him and he fell over sideways leaving the huge rock as the Isle of Man in the middle of the Irish Sea.

Fingal retreated to his cave on the island of Staffa to await a visit from Felix Mendelssohn who wrote an overture about Fingal's uncomfortable home among the hexagonal basalt columns at the Scottish end of the causeway. Laughing

Last edited by xmasdale on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI I watched the disclosure project video years ago. I was unconvinced. We had talking heads telling us stuff - and the body language was more 'Dark Side of the Moon' (William Karel - a must-Google) than From Freedom to Fascism.

While Aaron Russo may not have told the whole truth, at least he did not outright lie.

DP has ALL the hallmarks of disinfo - including NO verifiable evidence. Thrown out of court.

Or have I missed something?

Off to start a new thread...

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
chek wrote:

Oh but I thought it was well established where the Giants' Causeway came from. The two giants: Fin McGoul in Ireland and Fingal in Scotland built it to facilitate their movement between the two countries. They even had a fight about it, scooping up large chunks of land and hurling them at each other, leaving the Hebrides where these rocks fell and the lochs and loughs where they had scooped the land from. Eventually Fin McGoul scraped up a masive chunk of land from Lough Neagh, but it was too heavy for him and he fell over sideways leaving the huge rock as the Isle of Man in the middle of the Irish Sea.

Fingal retreated to his cave on the island of Staffa to await a visit from Felix Mendelssohn who wrote an overture about Fingal's uncomfortable home among the hexagonal basalt columns at the Scottish end of the causeway. Laughing

While those are indeed the generally accepted facts of the matter Noel,
there has been some recent dissent about it. Closer examination of some elements of the accepted explanation reveal it may have been a psy-op.

Dr. Rudy B. Good is punting the 'laser etched from an orbital platform' theory, which he insists anybody who stares at the evidence long enough will see. This seems a bit too 'magic image' to some though.

On the other hand, Prof. Igneous 'Iggy' Raux from the University of Ballyshoes posits the rapid crystaline contraction theory. This later theory has gained some ground, especially amongst the egghead brigade, but Raux history of funding support by the likely perps at Sainsbury's Homebase tends to negate his work in some eyes.

As ever, the truth is out there. Sometimes way out there.

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
I am puzzled by the posts on this thread. has anyone actually watched the 4 hours of film posted....or gone to the Disclure Project website and looked at the masses of official government documents posted there. (you have to pay $5 to access much of this material).

These people do not look like fraudsters to me. If they are actors or frauds they are more than brilliant....and there are so many of them.
There might be the occasional shill amongst them presenting false evidence that can be easily disproved later in order to discredit the project, but....

They are calling out to Congress to investigate their allegationgs and evidence. The leader of the project, Dr. Greer (a person I find utterly convincing, not least because outside the video presentation he has produced a book describing his own spiritual journey that compelled him to try an expose this existing evidence about alien visitations. This is not the kind of book a fraud would publish. It would be far to difficult to convincingly fake such a journey), Dr.Greer states as one of the main motives for bringing so many people together to expose 'the truth' about ET contact is that there is evidence that the controllers of the information "who are much more powerful than any government" will possibly create a false flag alien attack in order to terrify the world into total subjugation to their political (one-world) agenda.

I never used to believe in UFO's etc but now I am convinced of their existence.

If UFO's exist then the claims made about Zero-Point free energy and anti-gravity technology are necessarily true.

Also, by the way, the evidence put forward by a Professor (forget his name) about a UFO appearing on a high definition camera (filmed from many miles away) and disabling a test-missile warhead by shooting what looked like a plasma beam at it....was hard to dismiss. This guy, like all the rest, looked and sounded like a genuine and very credible witness. To my knowledge, none of the individuals involved have been debunked or even attacked for fraudulent claims by anyone since they came forward in 2001.

Please watch this stuff and make your dismissals a little less 'instinctive' and a little more focussed on what is actually presented in the films.

Perhaps everyone delivering testimony in the vid is doing so honestly and in good conscience: the thing is, that in itself is still not proof thatthe claims stand up objectively

It is getting to be quite some time since the disclosure conference: 6 years now. but what has emerged since? Zip, Nada. Not-a-jot: apart from Greer telling us he is actively talking with the aliens and big things will be revealed any-day-now

I have no problem with the possibility that any or all the claims may have some basis in truth, but it does seem to me somewhat possible that the Disclosure project, and Greer himself, may be more "false hope syndrome"

And with regard to other posts on this thread:

If I had a working ZPE technology or anything else, I could prove it to the whole world very very easily with one hand tied behind my back. Considering how a crack code for commercial DVD's went round the world like a speeding photon, I'm sure a full set of technical schematics would be lapped up no problem

There may well be no spoon, but the proof of the pudding is still in the eating

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite. I see we are in agreement here John. Do we have some unfinished business somewhere on the subject of proof that Soviets brought back moon rocks or similar? I've been away...
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Quite. I see we are in agreement here John. Do we have some unfinished business somewhere on the subject of proof that Soviets brought back moon rocks or similar? I've been away...

I'm happy with agreement where I can find it. And I'm happy to talk moon landings at www.illusionsforum.com .But its not a topic I feel inclined to do in depth here

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Why not by-pass the whole sorry crew? It's ok no attempted answer is required - that's only a rhetorical question

It *is* being bypassed - on several levels. See 'The Keepers' by Jim Sparks for one and Jaime Maussan's videos from Mexico for another.

Quote:
you'll find that there are many out there who will not swallow this stuff on anybody's authority. They, like me, will need to be shown. Belief based on story evidence isn't good enough.

My advice with this approach is to leave the whole area alone then - because you will not get what you want. There is masses of evidence - it's huge. In a court case this is a done deal.

The joke is that some people will never be convinced - you show them the data and it's never enough - they want the proverbial toilet from the saucer Razz

Evidence we are being visited by a higher intelligence - 100%
Evidence we've got crashed/off-planet hardware - 100%
Evidence we have ET "bodies" - 99.8%
Evidence of joint human/alien liaison structures - 98%

But most importantly, as Andrew said, some of this is about choice. What do you want to believe in??

--

Last edited by utopiated on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

DP has ALL the hallmarks of disinfo - including NO verifiable evidence. Thrown out of court.

Brilliant! The first time I've legitimately written ROTFL on this forum in ages...

ROTFL!!

Which courts do you do jury service in?? The Kangaroo variety?!?

--
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
chek wrote:

It *is* being bypassed - on several levels. See 'The Keepers' by Jim Sparks for one and Jaime Maussan's videos from Mexico for another.

Quote:
you'll find that there are many out there who will not swallow this stuff on anybody's authority. They, like me, will need to be shown. Belief based on story evidence isn't good enough.

My advice with this approach is to leave the whole area alone then - because you will not get what you want. There is masses of evidence - it's huge. In a court case this is a done deal.

The joke is that some people will never be convinced - you show them the data and it's never enough - they want the proverbial toilet from the saucer Razz

But most importantly, as Andrew said, some of this is about choice. What do you want to believe in??

Utopiated - I don't want "100% evidence" (whatever that is).
I want proof - y'know, see/hear/touch/taste/smell/be enlightened - the whole deal.
I don't want to have to 'believe in it' - I want to know.
Like I know a plane will fly me to Paris if I need to go, without having to 'believe' in it first.

It's them or us.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
rodin wrote:

Brilliant! The first time I've legitimately written ROTFL on this forum in ages...

ROTFL!!

I am the judge

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
utopiated wrote:
rodin wrote:

ROTFL!!

I am the judge

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh DO stop it ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...of all the evidence I have ever seen. I weigh, I judge. My judgement is never permanent for new information may come to light that alters the balance of probablility.

Here's something I was unaware of until very recently...

http://judicial-inc.biz/Bush_Mossad11.htm

Quite a coincidence, no?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
utopiated wrote:
chek wrote:

Quote:

Utopiated - I don't want "100% evidence" (whatever that is).
I want proof - y'know, see/hear/touch/taste/smell/be enlightened - the whole deal.
I don't want to have to 'believe in it' - I want to know.
Like I know a plane will fly me to Paris if I need to go, without having to 'believe' in it first.

For what it's worth and without putting percentages on it, I'm with Andrew and Utopiated on this one. Do I have proof? Have I seen little green men or travelled in a ZPE craft? No.

But there is certainly sufficient information in the public domain (eg Rendlesham Forest) to support the call for total disclosure of information and breaking the taboo of discussing these subjects.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2511433.ece

There has also been talk here and elsewhere of the possibility of the PTB manufacturing an 'alien invasion' as a pretext for the NWO. Some have attributed this to the 911 researchers group, but this would be false. This possible scenario has been imagined long before the 'researchers' were conceived.

As far as over-unity energy devives, here are some links. Make of them what you will

See Sean McCarthy talking about the jury process, their technology, their live demos in London in July:

http://www.steorn.com/orbo/validation/

Proof of Concept? Finsrud's Perpetuum Mobile is at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=553061720631716456

Next up is Walter Torbay's 'starts by itself' magnetic motor:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-107448047446472438

Perendev's impressive-looking pure magnet motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

Then Lutec's electromechanical LEA 'Lutec Electricity Amplifier':

http://www.lutec.com.au/video/lutec_LEA.wmv

Most interesting (but poor quality video) Steve Marks' solid state
Toroidal Power Unit:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373

And here's a strange one -- the 'Elemental Rod Generator' --

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-635987818295327978

And Gamma Manager EBM's power-station-sized space-energy power
technology:

http://www.gammamanager.com/video.html

A news piece on yet another water powered thing -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8573013059814306652

William Woolard's 1995 Equinox programme 'It Runs on Water' is at

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2464139837181538044

Also: Lee Felsenstein talking about Magnetic Power Inc:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=379134&fr=yvmtf

The trailer for 'All About Tesla: The Research':

http://www.allabouttesla.com/view_the_trailer/english_version/movies/0 70206_trailer_allabouttesla_e.mov

And don't forget the power of the written word -- Nick Cook's 'The Hunt for Zero Point', and Keith Tutt's 'The Search for Free Energy' also published as 'The Scientist, The Madman, The Thief, and their Lightbulb'
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
For what it's worth and without putting percentages on it, I'm with Andrew and Utopiated on this one. Do I have proof? Have I seen little green men or travelled in a ZPE craft? No.

But there is certainly sufficient information in the public domain (eg Rendlesham Forest) to support the call for total disclosure of information and breaking the taboo of discussing these subjects.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2511433.ece

There has also been talk here and elsewhere of the possibility of the PTB manufacturing an 'alien invasion' as a pretext for the NWO. Some have attributed this to the 911 researchers group, but this would be false. This possible scenario has been imagined long before the 'researchers' were conceived.

As far as over-unity energy devives, here are some links. Make of them what you will

See Sean McCarthy talking about the jury process, their technology, their live demos in London in July:

http://www.steorn.com/orbo/validation/

Proof of Concept? Finsrud's Perpetuum Mobile is at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=553061720631716456

Next up is Walter Torbay's 'starts by itself' magnetic motor:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-107448047446472438

Perendev's impressive-looking pure magnet motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

Then Lutec's electromechanical LEA 'Lutec Electricity Amplifier':

http://www.lutec.com.au/video/lutec_LEA.wmv

Most interesting (but poor quality video) Steve Marks' solid state
Toroidal Power Unit:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373

And here's a strange one -- the 'Elemental Rod Generator' --

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-635987818295327978

And Gamma Manager EBM's power-station-sized space-energy power
technology:

http://www.gammamanager.com/video.html

A news piece on yet another water powered thing -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8573013059814306652

William Woolard's 1995 Equinox programme 'It Runs on Water' is at

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2464139837181538044

Also: Lee Felsenstein talking about Magnetic Power Inc:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=379134&fr=yvmtf

The trailer for 'All About Tesla: The Research':

http://www.allabouttesla.com/view_the_trailer/english_version/movies/0 70206_trailer_allabouttesla_e.mov

And don't forget the power of the written word -- Nick Cook's 'The Hunt for Zero Point', and Keith Tutt's 'The Search for Free Energy' also published as 'The Scientist, The Madman, The Thief, and their Lightbulb'

thanks for posting those links. I've seen the DP video and some interesting claims are made but - as others have said - it's just a series of statements by people I've never heard of, so I'd like to see some proof before I make up my mind about it....
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends what counts as proof

Scientific proof that is accepted by scientific peer review does not exist since these technologies challenge or stretch existing scientific understanding. But if acceptance by the scientific community was the test, many previous claims extraordinary in their time but now part of accepted mainstream science would not have been 'proven'.

If working prototypes is the measure you might wish to contact catfish on this forum who claims to be running a water fuelled car.

Here is a summary FAQ's produced by a UK network I'm member of .....

Space Energy – Frequently Asked Questions

What is Space Energy?

Space Energy -- Zero Point Energy, Free Energy -- is energy that comes from the universe in new in an unexpected ways, entirely without fuel. It’s a revolution in energy, in the making.

Is It Real?

Yes. If you find devices that work consistently, repeatedly, in ways that science doesn’t understand, you’ve created the need for a new science – a Paradigm Shift. Many devices have appeared over the years and by now the evidence is overwhelming. Commercial devices are now appearing that create mechanical and/or electromagnetic energy without fuel. Our current science doesn’t allow for this, which seems to delight anyone who ever had problems with authority.

How does it work?

The deeper you dive into nature, the more energy there is. There’s more power at the atomic level than the physical level, and even more at the subatomic level. At the finest level, the Planck Scale, the energies are huge. We have tapped subatomic power with nuclear energy, splitting or fusing atomic nuclei. Matter itself is just energy at rest, and energy itself is vibrating intelligence. Space energy uses our intelligence to tap into the deep pure energy of nature.

What is Really Going On?

For over 100 years, Mavericks, starting with Tesla, Moray, Schauberger and Coler, have been convinced that the standard model of science is wrong, saying we can tap energy from nature. Atomic physics got us part way there, with power from subatomic particles, whereas space energy gets its power from the energy fields that create those particles. Literally hundreds of devices have been reported over time. Some may be faulty or fraudulent, but the weight of evidence suggests something new is really going on, and more -- that it’s about to break…

So What Is New?

In the last year there have been several announcements from companies saying they are developing ‘new energy’ technologies (Steorn, Magnetic Power Inc, Lutec, SuperVision), or that they are already selling them (Gamma Manager EBM, AKOIL, Perendev). Steorn's ad in the Economist in August 2006 was a shot across the bows of the establishment and showed that at least one well-funded maverick enterprise was taking new energy seriously. Their advert called for a jury of volunteers from the science community to test their technology.

Is a Scientific Explanation Important?

Steorn rightly identified that we need to validate these devices scientifically for commercial acceptance. Governments will be unable to cope with this technology unless science say it works – the precautionary principle has to apply. But rubbing the noses of the science jury in their working devices seems likely to cause Steorn problems, because if scientists say the devices work, they still won’t understand how, and that will cause all kinds of problems.

Is there a Scientific Explanation?

There are huge gaps in science. It has lost 95% of the matter and energy in the universe. favourite to fill the gap and explain this new technology is Welsh Prof Myron Evans’ ECE Theory (Einstein-Cartan-Evans) and independent internet science group AIAS (www.aias.us). In ECE Theory, space-time is not just curved, as Einstein described it, but also twisted -- i.e. it has torsion – this is something Einstein discussed but did not complete. Einstein said gravity is from the curvature in space-time, ECE Theory says that electromagnetic energy comes from the torsion in space-time – not automatically like gravity, but through a ‘spin-resonance coupling’.

How Does The Science Community Respond?

With strong opposition. Establishment science has worked hard to block this. Steorn say they get threats of violence only from scientists, not from energy interests or government. Myron Evans’ papers are rejected by academic journals, so publishes over the Internet. Neither Steorn or Myron Evans are helped in getting acceptance by their rather combative attitudes, which are of course fuelled by the rejection. All this is par for the course, at the birth of a revolutionary new paradigm, says Science Historian Thomas S Kuhn in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.

So Who Is Right?

The existence of working devices show the old science has some new tricks to learn. Most devices from new technology companies work as ECE theory predict. And instabilities in both early and current devices can be explained by the need to tune the resonance effect that liberates the energy, so ECE theory may help the development of better devices. There are other candidate theories, including Heim Theory, and Randall Mills' Grand Unified Field Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics which comes with its own patented free energy source, Blacklight Power (www.blacklight.com).

If this is So Great how come it hasn’t Already Happened

That’s the point… Innovation is when you find something that should to have happened and make it happen, like catalysis in chemistry. Things take time – even longer when they’re impossible. The first waves of maverick inventors have been and gone; a new wave of engineers, communicators and movie makers are getting behind space energy, and the need for the technology is overwhelming. Space energy seems ready for prime time time. Opportunity!

What about the Environment

As the late great Kurt Vonnegut said, we’ve enjoyed a century of ‘transportation whoopee’, on the back of cheap oil. Most greenies are now saying we can expect our come-uppance – “When you throw mother nature out of the window she returns through in the back door – with a club!” But Zac Goldsmith (editor of The Ecologist) recently mused that the environmental crisis in our Victorian cities – horse manure on the streets -- was solved by the horseless carriage, and asks if Global Warming and Peak Oil won’t also be solved by innovation? Space Energy, anyone?

What about the Vested Interests?

The fossil fuel companies like us hooked on fuel, and governments like the tax revenues too. But with oil running out, and something that’s cleaner, safer and cheaper, change is inevitable. Desktop publishing and computers didn’t kill the publishing industry, in fact it took off, reborn. We are poised at the dawn of a new energy age. Oil companies say that burning petrol is like burning old masters to keep your home warm. It’s far more valuable for making chemicals.

Are the Energy Companies already sitting on this Technology

There are all sorts of rumours and conspiracy theories saying energy companies have bought up this technology before whenever they found it, and are sitting on it. If so, this would be a good time to dust off these technologies, as the new energy market is about to break, and the more competition there is the better. And with energy company resources behind increasing production, it would mean a far faster introduction, and a quicker end to carbon emissions.

What kind of new energy technologyis out there?

When we understand the science we see there is a range of devices, from mechanical magnetic motors, through mechanical electromagnetic motors, and solid-state electromagnetic devices with no moving parts, as well as chemical devices that are also based on resonance. ECE Theory suggests that semiconductor devices are also possible, and obviously this would be the ‘sweet spot’. It could make all our appliances self-running – phones, cars, computers, homes. Ultimately all devices can be self-powered, for less cost than our current wires and batteries.

How best to introduce Space Energy

Before we go wild, making self-powered lawn mowers that are only used once a week, it makes sense to use the first space energy production capacity for sustainable energy generation. This would smoothly phase out fossil fuels as production capacity grows, dealing with a big chunk of the world’s most important current problem – carbon emissions. This will also help ramp down electricity and other energy prices. When there’s surplus space energy production capacity, other applications can kick in – for local generation, self-powered devices, transport, and so on.

Will Space Energy Run Out?

It is only limited by our ability to tap in an extract it. Estimates of the energy available vary from enough energy in a cubic metre of empty space at the ‘zero point’ to boil all the world’s oceans, to enough in a cubic centimetre at the Plank Scale to create 10 to the power 80 new universes. That’s quite a range –lets’ say it averages out to enough energy in a sugar lump to fry a galaxy, which seems plenty. This is the cosmic step-down transformer – the junction point between the unified field, which has infinite energy and order, and the zero point where the geometry of space-time emerges, and where the energy available is bounded, but still unimaginably huge.

Is Space Energy Safe?

By the time this deep level of vibrant cosmic electromagnetic energy has been stepped down into moving electrons or whirling magnets, it’s just like everyday electricity or motion. But the principle of ‘substantial equivalence’ used genetic engineering as a way to bypass the precautionary principle and minimise tests really does apply here -- electricity is electricity. Interestingly, devices working with Space Energy are found to have positive bio-magnetic therapeutic effects (e.g. on migraines, diabetes, cancer, autism, AIDS). This is likely to be related to the high coherence of the unified field, and is already starting to be researched.

Couldn’t it be used in Negative Ways?

For sure, technology is always a two edged sword. So far, people have always found negative uses for even the best ideas. Plastic bags for instance, kill fish in the world’s oceans. But at least fuel-free energy can help us clear up the crisis of carbon emissions, and the parallel ones caused by extracting fuel for energy, transporting it, and disposing of the waste. Let’s hope the current crisis has also frightened us into behaving more responsibly, or that we’re even in the middle of a transition to some kind of more evolved way of living on earth. A shift in world consciousness.

So Why is The Science Important?

Steorn have rightly identified that if we do not understand these devices, and get scientific validation and acceptance, governments and regulatory agencies will be unable to cope with this technology – the precautionary principle has to apply. But rubbing the noses of the science jury in their working devices seems likely to cause Steorn problems, as the scientists still won’t understand how the devices work, and that way lies madness.

Why Hasn’t Science Pioneered This Technology?

Science funding is more and more tied to commercial contracts, and is less and less from governments for ‘pure’ research’. With fears over funding and pressure, scientists are less inclined to speak out or rock the boat; their institutions self-censor, and punish mavericks. Unfortunately, it’s the individuals who do breakthrough science. But still, science has becomes the authority and arbiter on many things. It determines much government policy, and what research is funded.

What about the Principle of Conservation of Energy?

Conservation of Energy (CoE) is the foundation of our science. Simply put 'There's No Free Lunch', and 'You Can't Get Own for Nowt' – the laws of thermodynamics say you can't get more energy out than you put in, and that whatever you, do you'll lose some energy -- and entropy, disorder, will increase. The very term 'Free Energy' implies that CoE is contravened, and raises the hackles of scientists. But CoE is fundamental to the Cartan Algebra and Reimann Geometry that underlie ECE theory. So it’s not ‘free energy’, it’s ‘electromagnetic energy from space-time’.

Who is running this Revolution?

Atomic Energy was pioneered by scientists, but instead of the promise of free energy, it brought nuclear weapons, the Cold War, Three Mile Island and Chernobyl. The space energy revolution is being pioneered by inventors and engineers who seem to have better intuition, and higher moral sense as well. But a word of advice - don't ask the inventors how their kit works. Most are engineers, albeit with science background, who have seen something anomalous and explored it doggedly and intuitively. James Watt didn't understand thermodynamics either, so there is nothing new in this. Science catches up eventually, given enough evidence of a new reality.

How do the Space Energy Inventors explain their own devices?

Inventors say variously it is 'energy from the zero point', 'tachyons', 'dark matter energy', 'the earth's magnetic field'... Steorn say: "When you travel around the magnetic field, starting and stopping at the same point you've suffered a net gain of energy. The analogy would be that you walk to the top of the hill and you walk back down to the bottom but in doing that you've gained energy, and it really is that simplistic." Translation: “We haven’t a clue”. But they ARE often scientifically trained, and once they latch on to the new science, development will accelerate.

How might Science accept Space Energy?

In theory scientific method is open, and the unexpected, anomalous observations are what drives science forward. In practice it’s very different – as with Galileo and the Church. Science historian Thomas S Kuhn explains in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions – real paradigm shifts in the way we see the world are always opposed by the establishment of the day: they teach the old paradigm, and their work and tenure depend on it. But new simplifying paradigms that explain anomalies and make new predictions usually win in the end, and the old science lives on as a pensioner – just as Newton’s Laws of Gravity survived Einstein’s general relativity.

So what else comes from ECE Theory

ECE Theory fully explains the rotation of galaxies without any need for dark matter – by spin resonance. It also does away with Superstring Theory, Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, the Higgs boson, the big bang, singularities in the centre of black holes and quite a lot more, while making quite a few predictions that have been verified. It also fully unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics. All this from adding a single term to Einstein's general relativity equation. ECE Theory also predicts better scanners without huge magnets, and says that counter-gravitation drives are possible. So we don’t just get space energy, but cheap space travel too.

Why haven't I heard about Space Energy before?

It's like the 4 minute mile, the sound barrier, heavier-than-air machines, the wireless telegraph... Until it's been done, and been seen to be done, then we all know that it can't be done. It's a powerful psychological barrier. The physics we learn in school says it's impossible, so most scientists ridicule the possibility, fearful of peer pressure -- standing out from the crowd if they take an unpopular view. Breakthroughs still happen, made by people taking a fresh look at unexpected and anomalous effects. After it's been done, of course, it happens everywhere.

Where Can I find out More?

A couple of books tell the story of the early days of all this -- Nick Cook's 'The Hunt for Zero Point', and Keith Tutt's 'The Search for Free Energy' (also sold as 'The Scientist, The Madman, The Thief and their Lightbulb'). More recently both authors have been tracking the most promising emerging technologies and scientific theories. So have we since around August last year, and we formed 'Space Energy Network' to track and promote this emerging trend. And in May 2007, Michael Krause premiered ‘All About Tesla’, a film that popularises all these ideas.

Is Space Energy a Good Investment

Who would have picked Microsoft from the many small software companies around at the time? Building MS BASIC was a start – but it was the idea of integrated microcomputer software that was revolutionary – Windows plus MS Office.

Similarly, space energy technology is vital, but the operating system to make it spread, and integrate the science, technology, developers, manufacturers, utilities and users is going to be just as vital. Space Energy Network plans to facilitate space energy development through a network. And to run itself through a self organising ‘open-source’ approach.

Smart utilities will adopt space energy, leading to fossil-free sustainable energy over the grid. Then we’ll see local and domestic power generators, and prices falling as production capacity goes up. The only limits will be the rate the technology can be advanced. Finally we get self-powered mobile phones and computers, cars, and homes. SEN will work to speed this process.

Self-organising networks are far more flexible, effective, scalable than our ossified hierarchical institutions. Computers have already shifted from expensive mainframes requiring their own buildings and staff, through PCs, to the Internet – and smart cameras, phones and birthday cards. The entire energy industry is poised to go the same way. This will not be contraction but expansion, to energy that’s waste-free, safer, more empowering. Zero Emissions technologies will fuel the next stage of our evolution on this beautiful planet, but in far more sustainable ways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: