FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rodriguez working for the perps

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Rodriguez working for the perps Reply with quote

http://www.911researchers.com/node/555
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: 911researchers.com working for the perps: Reply with quote

http://www.visibility911.com/cointelpro.htm
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the mods kick "plane son" where he belongs please. Post after post which should be in the sewer are being plastered all over the forum.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Can the mods kick "plane son" where he belongs please. Post after post which should be in the sewer are being plastered all over the forum.

That's it attack the messenger

Why don't you read the link? Rodriguez is a fraud
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not want to attack the "messenger". I want to ignore him and his "message".
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just moved this from the events board, as it's not an event.

Also, I pointed out an 'error' in this article to Nico, who hasn't been able to provide more evidence for some of his claims.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Rodriguez working for the perps Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
http://www.911researchers.com/node/555

cheers for that my son...extremely interesting bit of research...who would have thought a simple janitor would have that sort of CV

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i were a perp i'd would want to discredit the person who had done the most to bring to light the need to question 9/11.

so as far as im concerned 9/11researchers.com are suspect.

i have also seen a lot of lies and twisting of evidence to know 9/11researchers.com cannot be trusted to be giving the full facts or whole truth.

they are as bad as the mainstream media and have an agenda, which they have proved numerous times is'nt about the truth, so if anyone has anything to say about willie rodriguez 9/11 researchers.com would be the last place i'd listen to.

they are full of ****.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
blackcat wrote:

That's it attack the messenger

Why don't you read the link? Rodriguez is a fraud

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu_TaLX9GaE0A_KBXNyoA?p=911rese archers.com&fr=yfp-t-471&fp_ip=IE&rd=r1&meta=vc%3Die

My oh my these 911Researchers are putting some work into completely discrediting every single bit of evidence from the sites who believe the buildings were blown up by the government.Any site that will put so much effort,gathering so much material that no one else can get their hands on is obviously a slave to the ryhthm of the government.Dare I say a cover for the CIA,FBI,NSA.Pick one there are many security agencies in America.Why so many?? .Russia only had one and it’s a lot bloody bigger.The disadvantage about this is that there are a lot of people working in these 3 agencies,lots of people retiring and lots of people realising how they are the patsy’s within the organisation,so they blow the whistle.Afterall they are human.

In this time of a threat of nuclear war and a site called 911Researchers.com whos mission is “Open Research to uncover the truths surrounding events of September 11th,2001” they sure do their best to go against every bit of real evidence that show the US government brought the buildings down.Aswell as these creations they had a truck driver smash into a highway @ 4am on a Sunday recently and before he hit the pavement he got a chance to call a taxi driver (because he knew he maybe waiting a while for someone to come along if it were reality)..he fell out of the truck and just at that moment the taxi driver pulled up and brought him to hospital….!!!! Classic…Then we have a NAZI called Schwazenegger who conveniently wears Nazi symbols and openly talks about ruling the world and dictatorship and steps up and Fox has him telling them how the steel melted.And then another genric Nazi called Karl Rove who at 9 was a supporter of tricky dicky manipulating the US Consititution...If the people who genuinely believe that the government had no part in this disaster on 9/11 and Oklahoma City bombing who was exectued a few months before 9/11..then they MUST BE PART OF THE GENERATION THAT DID NOTHING ABOUT THE STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN THE 60s…Do I care for them..No..not in the slightest.We are just trying to save our own ass at the moment from Martial Law and they will thank us next year when all these parasties are locked up in Rikers.
As far as I’m concerned 911researchers.com are working for the United States government and anyone who believes the tripe on this site,do it at your peril.

Kind of like back when the FBI,CIA framed Lee Harvey Oswald for killing Kennedy.On Novermber 22nd 1963 Kennedy was assassinated.While Oswald calmly walked down the stairs after the shooting he was met by Inspector Clouseau (Dallas Police Officer) who was running up the stairs in search of the shooter.In human history have cops ever figured out a crime a few seconds after its committed.But Clouseau had super hearing that day and traced the trejectory of the shots instantly to the building.Brilliant…That guy should have been tested to see if he was Robocop!

On November 24th 1963 Lee was shot dead by Jack Ruby-this should have set off alarms bells all over the world,but they were alseep and still are,who even though he did it on live television successfully appealed his conviction and death sentence.But poor Jack was whacked a few months later when he couldn’t keep his mouth shut.This should have set off alarm bells across the world but they were asleep.
Now lets ponder :Kennedy is shot,the supposed shooter is shot two days later and then the guy who shot the shooter is killed while investigations are going on- !!!!..Then in June 1968 on becoming President Robert was shot….And how many years has it taken for the government to release the documents that didn’t make it to the shredder!!!...I am telling you something.They may have been stupid civilians years ago who lapped all this up and DID F*** ALL but this is our generation and we are not STUPID.

Its like Oswald said “He denied killing President Kennedy or Officer Tippit, denied owning a rifle, said two photographs of him holding a rifle and a pistol were fakes, denied knowing anything about the forged Selective Service card with the name "Alek J. Hidell" in his wallet, denied telling his co-worker he wanted a ride to Irving to get curtain rods for his apartment, and denied he had been seen carrying a long heavy package to work the following morning”
“They're taking me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy”...Please also find the fake photo of Oswald.

Very same as when the FBI wanted to frame Charlie Chaplin but couldn't frame him because he was way to smart for them...
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/chaplin.html
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/category.html

This is our country and our world and if you think a bunch of old age pensioners and corporations are going to take it from us,you really are the fool….

Instead of shooting the whistleblowers they are jailing them….Does this not set off alarm bells in those braincells or are you no different to the civilians of the 60s!!!!...To be honest I don't really care what side you are on:whether it be on the side of the US Administration/NaziSkull&Bones/NaziGeorgeBush/NaziKarlRove/NaziArnie or on the other side Humankind.In a little over 3 or 4 months the campaign will be a lot more global.While you twiggle your thumbs in indecision about your own life/your childrens life and your parents life..we will will have successfully put all convicted parties in Rikers.Its like not many people knew how close the world was to nuclear War during the Cuban crisis and I never heard an civilian go up to Jackie Kennedy and thank her for her husbands part in preventing world war III..But then again..thats how easy civilians forget......

It seems to me that many posters here are proving how niave they are when the Carnivore Program closes down host sites,attaches viruses to content linked to government coverups and how a son of John Peeler and other FBI & CIA informants have their kin thrown in jail for no apparent reason.Are you all really that slow????..Also why are the corporate media not highlighting the real evidence.Even though they have so much other trash on TV like who Beckhams shagged or how he hurt his toe,how insignificant celebrities lives are reported for what----to guard against something being reported that actually makes the population think..they can't get if even a half an hour airtime to this real evidence.The Radio Station that John rang to dennounce all FBI & CIA operations has been closed down...!!!!

Oh by the way the White House has over the last few weeks labelled us all Terrorist Recruiters.......Thats how serious this is..We are now terrorists!

Now people wake the f*** up..If you wish-disregard everything you have seen or heard since 9/11.Now read the following entire articles and listen to the MP3..File to big to upload...

Go to this part of webpage to listen to interview:
"John Peeler was a former CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF Agent, from Little Rock Ark, who knew Timothy McVeigh and was involved in Ruby Ridge, WACO, and Oklahoma City's Bombing,He called and those in the White House what He felt was going to happen but they did nothing Why?"
http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/03-25-06/discussion.cgi.81.html

http://www.johnpeeler.blogspot.com/
http://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2007/01/13/execution-was-fake/
http://www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/articles/article/1518131/67810.h tm
http://www.kosmosltd.net/Rights_Security.htm

Last edited by whatistruth on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rense... isn't that the website with stories on UFOs and holocause denial?
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Rense... isn't that the website with stories on UFOs and holocause denial?

One comment..thats it...you are pathetic...

you pick out one website even though the others are links aswell.Did you even listen to what John Peeler had to say....Or maybe you know him...but I doubt it very much...Your IQ level is way too low to be involved with an agency.Whatever you are reading or learning is causing your IQ to decrease....

Still no evidence I see.!!!..do you just insult posters with playschool chants to get away from trying to prove your case with REAL evidence>??

You are hardly a boy trapped inside a mans body like Tom Hanks was in "BIG" !!!
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, so you provide a link to a website full of UFO nonsense and holocaust denial, and now you have a tantrum?

Why can't I 'pick it out'? You put it in there, so you answer for it.

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
I see, so you provide a link to a website full of UFO nonsense and holocaust denial, and now you have a tantrum?

Why can't I 'pick it out'? You put it in there, so you answer for it.

I'm not having a tantrum..Still no answer to my question I see!...gosh what a surprise.Do I have to give up having dialogue with you also where you can't even create a miniscule of fantasy about my question below!

How can you call yourself a critic if you can't even create constructive criticism....Here is my question again?...Can you not even answer a teeny tiny question about the disaster??

Picture yourself in front of loads of Media and someone asks you this question below.Do you
1.-Check to see if your hearing aid is working?
2.-Look over at Karl Rove for some lip service?
3.-Run from the building?

Please don't come back with another childish insult...just rack your brain abit for how this could occur without Thermite.Donald Duck could even make an attempt at this and he is a Disney Character.!..We will take it slow,one question at a time..think of it like Snakes & Ladders.If you can't answer the question you don't progress...Its easy for people like you to influence sheep with your arguement but when you come against Real Evidence it involves having a brain...because the other side has a brain and whats more uses it.If you can't create something,then why should posters not think of the alternative ie, The Truth.

Why was there thousands of degrees of temperature underneath the Trade Center with the Molten Metal dripping off the sides of the rocks being unearthed.???..Maybe the firemen dug so deep they got to the centre of the earth...!

If you can't come up with a good constructive criticism about this event---
WHY ARE YOU HERE??
Arrow
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please don't come back with another childish insult...just rack your brain abit for how this could occur without Thermite. Donald Duck could even make an attempt at this and he is a Disney Character.!..
You tell me not to use "childish insults" in a sentence which contains a childish insult... you are hypocritical and stupid.

And even many troofers know that thermite doesn't burn for weeks and wouldn't explain "molten metal" in the rubble. You only imply thermite because that is what you have been indoctrinated to think by con artists of the troof movement.

Now the question is why do you link to holocaust denying websites full of UFO silliness? If you are going to provide links to a website like that, you should be willing to defend it, not run around in circles trying to avoid an explanation.

whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
Please don't come back with another childish insult...just rack your brain abit for how this could occur without Thermite. Donald Duck could even make an attempt at this and he is a Disney Character.!..
You tell me not to use "childish insults" in a sentence which contains a childish insult... you are hypocritical and stupid.

And even many troofers know that thermite doesn't burn for weeks and wouldn't explain "molten metal" in the rubble. You only imply thermite because that is what you have been indoctrinated to think by con artists of the troof movement.

Now the question is why do you link to holocaust denying websites full of UFO silliness? If you are going to provide links to a website like that, you should be willing to defend it, not run around in circles trying to avoid an explanation.

Ok I have removed the link just to make you happy!!!....now what have you to complain about or dodge the question you are being asked.bit like when politicians are asked questions....they change the subject.

still no answer to my question.....you're still stuck on step one...!

http://www.krl.com.au/whatisalance.htm

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Chemical_synthesis/Thermite

"WATER WILL NOT EXTINGUISH A THERMITE REACTION. IT WILL CAUSE A STEAM EXPLOSION AND POSSIBLE PERSONAL INJURY. NOT EVEN LIQUID NITROGEN CAN STOP THE THERMITE REACTION. The same applies to almost all other liquids — they simply cannot draw heat away from the reaction as quickly as it is produced, and the oxidizer is already present so they cannot smother it."

Thermite burns at a temperature in excess of 3000 degrees centigrade. Since the melting temperatures of all steel compositions are less than 1600 degrees, the substance, when placed on machinery, simply melts its way down through said machinery. The reaction cannot be quenched since the source of oxygen is the iron oxide which is separated by the heat of the reaction.

Pre 2001 and you thought our scientists did nothing.Study done over 10 years.Will you read it??...No...again because it involves learning and thinking for yourself.
http://www.ees1.lanl.gov/Wohletz/Peperite.pdf

Stop dodging the question....If you can't answer it why are you still here....
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:

Ok I have removed the link just to make you happy!!!....now what have you to complain about or dodge the question you are being asked.bit like when politicians are asked questions....they change the subject.

still no answer to my question.....you're still stuck on step one...!

http://www.krl.com.au/whatisalance.htm

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Chemical_synthesis/Thermite

"WATER WILL NOT EXTINGUISH A THERMITE REACTION. IT WILL CAUSE A STEAM EXPLOSION AND POSSIBLE PERSONAL INJURY. NOT EVEN LIQUID NITROGEN CAN STOP THE THERMITE REACTION. The same applies to almost all other liquids — they simply cannot draw heat away from the reaction as quickly as it is produced, and the oxidizer is already present so they cannot smother it."

Thermite burns at a temperature in excess of 3000 degrees centigrade. Since the melting temperatures of all steel compositions are less than 1600 degrees, the substance, when placed on machinery, simply melts its way down through said machinery. The reaction cannot be quenched since the source of oxygen is the iron oxide which is separated by the heat of the reaction.

Pre 2001 and you thought our scientists did nothing.Study done over 10 years.Will you read it??...No...again because it involves learning and thinking for yourself.
http://www.ees1.lanl.gov/Wohletz/Peperite.pdf

Stop dodging the question....If you can't answer it why are you still here....
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see so "oops I linked to a neo nazi website, but I removed it now, nothing to see here, move along"

Doesn't quite cut it with me. Its what I was saying earlier, you are supposed to keep the really embarassing stuff in the regular forums, critics corner is where you pretend you are sane and don't believe in repulsive anti semetic conspiracy theories. But its too late now.

whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
I see so "oops I linked to a neo nazi website, but I removed it now, nothing to see here, move along"

Doesn't quite cut it with me. Its what I was saying earlier, you are supposed to keep the really embarassing stuff in the regular forums, critics corner is where you pretend you are sane and don't believe in repulsive anti semetic conspiracy theories. But its too late now.

Let me define what a critic is chicken!...cause you ain't one...

"The word critic comes from the Greek κριτικός, kritikós - one who discerns, which itself arises from the Ancient Greek word κριτής, krités, meaning a person who offers reasoned judgement or analysis, value judgement, interpretation, or observation. The term can be used to describe an adherent of a position disagreeing with or opposing the object of criticism."

Now exactly where did you "offer reasoned judgement or analysis" on my question..And yet you are still here.You have no evidence,no research,no direct links...but just dribble comes across in your posts....ie "IN YOUR OWN OPINIONS"....your posts are actually damaging the 911 Report because you are creating models out of your own head that fit the situation.Is this not what the 911 Report done-created models to fit their explaination and they thought that the dummies of the 60s would lap it all up..so you maybe a dummy.There is also another word for that....

"CONSPIRATOR"

So lets explain what a conspirator does.

1.-act of working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

2.-(law) an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future.

3.-a plot to overthrow a government or other powers
conspiracy- the ability to have the material means and a motive to commit an act against the law

It looks to me like you fit the latter 100% and yet you are still here...!

Now-I know the above will upset you dearly my poor child! but wouldn't it be better if your next post came up with a valid case to explain an answer to my question.But I know even before you reply-that you will have no evidence,no research,no case in support of your answer.The Critics corner is for CRITICS believe it or not and I think you should be in the Fantasy Corner of the site because you are living in fantasy.Did you expect the Critics corner to be an area of the forum where all critics join together and run naked through the fields like children admiring your own philosophies without counter criticism!!!...I heard the Teletubbies cater for this type of person!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: