FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Swallows Pentagon Video, Hook Line and Boeing 757
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4990686.stm

This would be laughable if the subject was not so serious. Our TV licence money goes to pay for these chumps to write pieces like this - pieces that would have been laughed off any decent forum. These latest pieces have shown me what direction the BBC are going to take this issue. I am angry but also really quite sad that our national media would respond in this way, it's so far from an acceptable standard of journalism.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not surprised the BBC would wish to downplay issues surrounding
9/11.

What I am bloody furious about is the conspiracy theory comments.

"you can see the Pentagon explode as the plane hits"

Any casual observer with any nouse would see nothing of the sort.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do not become deluded into thinking the British Brain Control will support the truth. They are corporate media; the charter is tissue paper, much like the USA Constitution.

It is not in their interests to publish anything other than the predetermined capitalist paradigm of keeping the people ignorant.

freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sure, I wasn't expecting them to be on our side but I did expect a better debunking effort than this! - Didn't you? ... I personally know students that could knock out a better hit piece than this, it's worse than a bad forum post!

I understand what you are saying Martin but my point is that it's not the direction of the piece but its quality that makes me sad. I can understand an editor telling a writer to knock up a piece dismissing the truth-movement, but I find it hard to envisage an editor telling his writer to deliberately write a piece of such poor quality, similarly I struggle to rationalize a professional journalist signing off on such a piece of nonsense. I try pretty hard to make sure my facts are straight / reasoning is reasonable when I write a piece that only a few hundred people will ever read - how on earth could you sleep at night after knocking out such a sloppy piece that you know hundreds of thousands if not millions will read?
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddie, if he is to write a piece at all it will by necessity be of that quality.

It is aimed at those who may be exposed to the notion but not familiar with the facts.

A soporific -

Nothing to concern yourself with, they are just those common or garden conspiracy types that are always around, go back to TV land.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Nothing to concern yourself with, they are just those common or garden conspiracy types that are always around, go back to TV land.

Exactly,

Perhaps if they were to open the article – The release of new video pictures of the Pentagon being attacked on 9/11 will not quell the mass of individuals who suspect that the damage caused at the Pentagon was the result of an object other than the alleged 757 commercial aircraft. I may have given it more credence.

No, the * include ‘endless’ and ‘conspiracy theorists’ in an attempt to deflate the reader with the impression of a pointless waste of time.

It continues with ‘the theorists’, I am surprised they didn’t capitalise the word Theorists and create a new noun. And then goes on to say - do not ‘even’ believe Osama Bin Laden, another attempt at humiliating their target. Never mind the fact that they have yet to prove that Bin Laden is even alive.

Then the article persists to encourage the reader to accept the evidence by asking us to ‘look closely’ and see the support for the official account.

Then, they continue unabated that what they see is true, by claiming that it may not have actually been AA 77 but implying that it was certainly a commercial aircraft. Again concluding the paragraph trying to neologize the potential noun conspiracists. (MS word does not accept conspiracists as a valid term, neither is it in the New SOE Dictionary).

This article is a * disgrace and is an obvious attempt to humiliate the faculty of individuals smart enough to suspect foul play.

One paragraph claims, “great emphasis is placed on immediate eyewitness accounts of explosions within the towers”. bs! The emphasis is placed on the laws of physics. Those buildings collapsed at FREEFALL velocity. If there had been even a half second delay as each floor absorbed the energy from the floor above, they would have taken 25 seconds to collapse.

And of course no mention of Building 7, Put options, Norad failure, GW Gump should have been evacuated to a safe location as Secret Service protocol demands etc. the article is total Goebbels, the Nazi’s would be proud!

“The theorists are very small in number but are working in fertile soil.” BOLLOX, the evidence is encapsulating a growing critical mass of independent researchers and others who are starting to smell the smoke. The reason the movement is less than the majority is because it takes an element of intelligence to question the evidence.

Unfortunately, because of the capitalist control over society, people work far too much and are distracted by the need to survive. Consequently, most of humanity has not the time, support or resources to exercise their perspicacity and explore the wisdom of human potential.

The BBC is a packet of inbred scum and is part of the problem. I can only but hope there is some kind of Fifth Column unfolding inside the ministry of Truth. Winston if you are out there DO NOT TRUST O’Brien. Very Happy

As an addendum, I notice there is no time and date stamp on the photo they have published. If I remember, the original image had a date other than Sept 11.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it was not a very well written piece for a reason!

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=7289#7289

Here's the email I sent earlier:

Dear Paul Reynolds,

There I was, all convinced that there was something not quite right about that day, spent literally years researching demolition techniques of large buildings, the practicalities of cell phone conversations from various altitudes and velocities, the possibilities of remote controlling a heavy aircraft, the standard drill for interception of aircraft deviating from their flight paths, or/and not responding to air traffic control, the availability of fighter jets when/ if/ and where/ they would/ were/ may be scrambled from.
I now realise due to your convincing article that I am indeed a deluded person, and shall no more dwell on trifling matters such as accountability and transparency in
the world, after all I pay the BBC to tell me how things are so I don’t have to trouble myself with such matters.

Incidentaly , my doctor recommends I take the blue pills, they would be so much easier to swallow than my red ones.

Keep up the good work,

Regards

Newspeak

(It’s Brian really)
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please do not become deluded into thinking the British Brain Control will support the truth. They are corporate media; the charter is tissue paper, much like the USA Constitution.

It is not in their interests to publish anything other than the predetermined capitalist paradigm of keeping the people ignorant.

What more is there to say?

freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin, I totally agree with everything you just said and Hazard is right, that does some up their choices in this matter.

The more I think about it, my initial dissapointment with the tone, content and quality of the article was the wrong attitude - This is good news really, they can't even put up a decent opposition; some people will see through this level of debate and it may inadvertantly direct some people to the movement. With such a weak support (for the official line) from this piece still fresh in their mind, they may be more open to reasonable points.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulshit and Blag Corporation or maybe Bollox, Broken and Crap, or more likely Bush ‘n’ Blair’s Coterie. One thing is certain, it is not Best Beneficial Company to trust.

Having said this, I do admire the decision to post a link to the video of LC2. Perhaps Winston has been activated Wink Laughing

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The opposition will come in the guise of a terrorist attack. You can be sure of that. Prepare for the real opposition. Dont underestimate your enemy.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Newsnight Reply with quote

Newsnight have just done a piece about the Pentagon footage in which Dave Von Kleist was interviewed.

I recorded it but cannot upload it because I can't save it in any of the formats permitted on the forum! There are no video formats permitted!

Anyway, it is viewable via the newsnight website at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm

- only until tomorrow night's programme is streamed.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says it wont be available due to copyright restrictions Flamey!
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that tonight.

It was more balanced than usual, for the BBC.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
I watched that tonight.

It was more balanced than usual, for the BBC.

Should we be suspicious? -

Judicial Watch Says More Pentagon Tapes To Come

Farrell admits entire issue potential intelligence honey pot operation

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/180506moretapes.htm
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: BBC finally tries to confront Loose Change Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4990686.stm

Laughing Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thats either an indirect way of helping the cause or a way to get shot in the foot, becuase thats going to raise lots more interest and at the end of Loose Change, loads of "noobs" are most assuredly going to be saying "WTF?"

so its tantamount to Auntie Beeb asking "Red pill or Blue pill: your choice...."

The only thing missing was a direct google link...

ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Media Reports on Pentagon CCTV Reply with quote

9/11 Truth is gathering momentum!

Much of what has been reported in the British media, since the release of the ‘Pentagon Tape’, should actually be regarded as extremely positive.

Of course, there have been the inevitable references to the ‘conspiracy theorists’ but this has actually served to alert some people that there are those who question the official version of what actually transpired on 9/11. Yes, believe it or not, there are still many millions of people who have yet to become aware of the 9/11 Truth Campaign … or even that there is anyone out there who doesn’t believe the Osama Bin Laden mythology!

The following link will take you to the BBC on-line report, posted by Paul Reynolds yesterday afternoon, titled ‘Conspiracy theorists down but not out’.

www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4990686.stm

We have to bear in mind that reporters working in the MSM are under enormous pressure to ‘toe the party line’. A few months ago I was giving a talk in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire; at the end of the evening a gentleman came up to me, introducing himself as a Senior Reporter with the Yorkshire Evening Post (he actually gave me his Business Card, so I have no reason to doubt his authenticity). He stated that his own research into the events of 9/11 & 7/7 supported everything that I had presented in my talk. Before I had a chance to reply, he said, “…but do you know what? To write, let alone print, anything that contravenes the official account ….would be journalistic suicide!”

Paul Reynolds report, which lists the questions raised by the ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ and goes on to mention the documentary ‘Loose Change II’, is a masterful piece of journalism. He has maintained the façade of supporting the official version but in just one short article has presented a whole raft of anomalies and has directed people to go watch Loose Change II.

Reynolds is to be congratulated …. But not too loudly, in case his bosses start to appreciate the magnitude of his impact.

Ian R. Crane

Last edited by ianrcrane on Thu May 18, 2006 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have archived the Newsnight report here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/BBC%20Newsnight%20-%20Pentagon%20F ilm%20%20-%2017%20May%202006.avi

5 megs download. It's not too bad - featuring Dave Von Kleist etc

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, by BBC standards this is a remarkably balanced piece. Sure it is far from perfect and omits some of key questions / issues posed by 'doubters' and asks the question at the end why if it is an inside job did/does OBL not deny responsibility?. Well doh, he did deny it and in affect accused elements inside the US of responsibility. But definately a positive development IMO
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry guys. They have something up their sleaves. Thousands of years planning and all Rolling Eyes .

Im sure they know exactly what the situation is, and im sure its all under THEIR control.

The key division will come between those who love the NWO and those who love freedom. When that happens, by that timethere will be no more freedom of speach and no more forums to post on and no more people to enlighten.

SmashySmash
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Media Reports on Pentagon CCTV Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:
Paul Reynolds report, which lists the questions raised by the ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ and goes on to mention the documentary ‘Loose Change II’, is a masterful piece of journalism. He has maintained the façade of supporting the official version but in just one short article has presented a whole raft of anomalies and has directed people to go watch Loose Change II.

Ian R. Crane

Ok, but did he have to be so scathing? I was on the verge of writing an insulting email until I read your post... I mean surely there could have been a less aggressive way of subtly presenting our case?

Is this how the information revolution is to be fought? Being left to read meaning between the lines of something that attacks what it tries to defend? How will we ever know who's who? Gimme the draft any day Wink
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Media Reports on Pentagon CCTV Reply with quote

SmashySmash wrote:
ianrcrane wrote:

Ian R. Crane

Ok, but did he have to be so scathing? I was on the verge of writing an insulting email until I read your post... I mean surely there could have been a less aggressive way of subtly presenting our case?

Is this how the information revolution is to be fought? Being left to read meaning between the lines of something that attacks what it tries to defend? How will we ever know who's who? Gimme the draft any day Wink

A BBC journalist told us there were lots of sympathetic reporters in the BBC but they could not get straight reporting of 9/11 stuff past their producers/editors unless they were saying something negative about "conspiracy theorists" or supporting the official line. But, he said, they're an ingenious lot and they will keep trying ingenious ways to get the message out there.

Maybe Paul Reynolds is one of them.

Certainly somebody is succeeding. It is so much easier now to talk publicly about this stuff than it was just a year ago when some of us in this movement were campaigning in the general election to unseat Blair in Sedgefield.

Noel
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just while we're on the subject of BBC journalists, and Paul Reynolds in particular, it's interesting to note that Paul also wrote the following two articles (one with a brief mention of 9/11):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4774566.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4644124.stm

What I find amazing is that we're citing this kind of journalism as evidence that the tide is turning; that journalists are on our side; that finally we're getting a fair crack at the whip ... when all it is is simply balanced (okay, almost balanced) reportage. All journalism should be balanced. We've just grown so used to hearing one-sided, Government-approved lies that we really are thrown for a loop when someone produces a report that dares to mention the other side of the coin (or even admit that there is another side of the coin).

With his article on the Pentagon, I initially suspected Paul may not have been aware of the import of what he was writing. On the basis of the above articles, however, I am now convinced he most definitely was. May more journalists follow suit, no matter how they have to disguise their voice in order for it to be heard.
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what you say, Anthony. And, no, I'm not a forest ranger. I'm just a humble guy up here in Scotland.

Suppression of information is, I agree, the single most important thing in the world today, and I personally try my damnest to make sure as many people as possible are alerted not only to the 9/11 lies, but to the wider, police state/elitist takeover situation that lies hidden behind it.

I'm not a Paul Reynolds apologist, although I understand his position. Ultimately, however (as you rightfully say), it isn't enough. Not if he really wants the truth out there. But I'd bet my house he's more interested in keeping his job than doing that. The sad reality is that if he was more dedicated to this subject, he wouldn't be working for the BBC.

So, although I may commend Paul for what he says, it's entirely within the context of his working for the BBC. If he was an independent researcher or thinker espousing the same views, I wouldn't hesitate to condone him. I mean, c'mon, any sane person investigating the facts soon realises the official version ain't what it's cracked up to be. If it was, it'd be an open and shut case and there wouldn't be any questions to ask (or to duck or dismiss).
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony, I'm counting to ten before replying because I feel your response to my last post was totally uncalled for. It's clear (or at least I thought it was clear) from my earlier posts that I can indeed "see the woods" on this matter. Your implication that I'm ignorant of, and insensitive to, innocent lives being lost is incredibly insulting.

I'm fully aware of the issues at stake here. I've read many books and seen many videos/DVDs (the entire Alex Jones back catalogue, for example) regarding 9/11 and the rise of the police state, so my ability to see the full picture is not in question.

I also thought it was clear from my last post that my comments about Paul Reynolds were solely in the context of his working for the BBC. A rather limited context, admittedly, but something that must be taken on board in order to understand where he's coming from, whether we agree with him or not.

I'm not so naive as to believe that 9/11 truth is ever going to come from the BBC.

And just to put to bed the notion that my alias is in some way sinister, 'Foliage Cop' was the name of a pilot TV sitcom I wrote some years ago, about an individual who was "Half-man, half-rhododendron, all law enforcement officer". Unsurprisingly, it was never picked up.

Can we please now stop bickering with one another and get back to targetting those who really deserve it?
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony, it's just hit me that your last post could have been read two ways, and that you may not have been having a go at me after all.

If that's the case, please ignore my last comments and accept my apologies!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can always use the edit function!
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God. I take it all back, Anthony. He seriously believes this? Unbelievable. I'm reminded of the guy who's dedicated a whole site to refuting every single moment of 'Loose Change 2'. He mentions talking to someone who considered the CIA to be behind the assassination of JFK. Website guy's response to this was:

"I had to remind him that Lee Harvey Oswald killed President Kennedy."

This is the mindset we're fighting against. It's sad (though perhaps not surprising) that Paul Reynolds holds the same mindset. It never fails to amaze me that so many people treat official versions of anything as dogma. Can't they see that governments have their own agenda, one that has sweet FA to do with the interests of the people?

Good job smoking him out, Anthony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: