FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT - Rodriguez faith tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can Annie or anyone else explain Rodriguez's testimony according to this transcript from a NIST Public Meeting in New York City – February 12, 2004?

If this is verbatim why did he not take the opportunity to relate his pre impact explosion claims? Why does he bolster the silly elevator fuel nonsense?

Extract -

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying explosion, explosion, explosion. When I look at this
guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th – freight elevator, the biggest
freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/Public%20Transcript%20021204%20Final1_withli nks.pdf

Rodriguez is secon bottom of the Public Comment section
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very interesting Brian

My belief is that Willie Rodriguez was not even there on 911.

According to WR he was there on 911 and went back to help with the rescue effort the day after.

In all the footage of him on his tours since 911 he seems in excellent health, whereas most of the others are now retired from work with serious respiratory illnesses etc.

I seriously think he is a victim of mind control, he is like a computer program that has only one track.

Can anybody who has seen him on the UK tour comment on the state of his visual health and was he using a respirator or a ventolin inhaler?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..for so was it written, that anything that doth not pay due homage to space beams, no planes and TV fakery was an abomination that musteth be destroyed.

Lo, for it offendeth the chosen Potato People of The Couch. And shouldst thou also have an IQ above the temperture of warm custard, watcheth outeth! for they will cometh also for thou.

But I wouldst liketh to see one of the Potato People who lurketh in the shadows stand up and telleth William to his face he's a liar who wasn't even there.

Oh Yeth.

It's them or us.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian. The meeting you are referring to took place 5 months prior to the 911 Commission publishing it's report. see: http://www.9-11commission.gov

Perhaps William wasn't counting on his testimony being completely omitted from the official record? Taking into account the actual chronology of events and the circumstances of that meeting i think William spoke very well, as he always does.
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Twyford is 13th June and Liverpool is 3rd July, but when will all the dates be published?
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Rodriguez is working for the perps, read the link below

http://www.911researchers.com/node/555
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe 911researchers.com are working for the perps, read the link below:

http://www.visibility911.com/cointelpro.htm
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dates will be up on the calendar in a couple of days.

Regards

Annie

plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Annie......................has Willie Rodriguez ever said that 911 was an inside job?

Not much use to the movement is he if he can't say these few words?
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take is WR could be an insider,regardless, the neocons will be totally exposed eventually,only for the NWO advocates to take control in the guise of the UN and NATO to do the appropriate continuing culling of humanity.

Old money Europe, the "EU" is the driver to what's going on in the world.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
So Annie......................has Willie Rodriguez ever said that 911 was an inside job?

Are you going to answer this question Annie?

Oh and why your there perhaps you could explain why Willie Rodriguez is in such good health after breathing in all that toxic dust?
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Can Annie or anyone else explain Rodriguez's testimony according to this transcript from a NIST Public Meeting in New York City – February 12, 2004?

If this is verbatim why did he not take the opportunity to relate his pre impact explosion claims? Why does he bolster the silly elevator fuel nonsense?

Extract -

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying explosion, explosion, explosion. When I look at this
guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th – freight elevator, the biggest
freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/Public%20Transcript%20021204%20Final1_withli nks.pdf

Rodriguez is secon bottom of the Public Comment section

Or maybe Annie you can answer the original question on this thread that was directed at you by Brian?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Ask him.. Reply with quote

Plane old son, as I stated a few days ago elsewhere on this website, why don't you go along to one of William's talks to be held shortly and ask him? He is in Cornwall on 24th June, if that is any help.

Ask him, not us, as we cannot bear witness to his testimony. Perhaps it will dawn on you why no-one here can answer your various silly questions, William is the only one who can. Or perhaps you haven't the guts to face him and ask? If that is the case, then just fark off.

Savvy old pal??
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Ask him.. Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Plane old son, as I stated a few days ago elsewhere on this website, why don't you go along to one of William's talks to be held shortly and ask him? He is in Cornwall on 24th June, if that is any help.

Ask him, not us, as we cannot bear witness to his testimony. Perhaps it will dawn on you why no-one here can answer your various silly questions, William is the only one who can. Or perhaps you haven't the guts to face him and ask? If that is the case, then just fark off.

Savvy old pal??

Because he will not do a questions and answers session as Annie confirms
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not answered before because, strange to say, I don't spend my life on this forum.

Scubadiver is quite right, Plane son, come and hear from yourself what William has to say. And while he doesn't like doing a formal Q & A session after his talk, during which he relives the events of that day over and over again and is consequently quite drained at the end, he's OK to chat informally and answer questions face to face with people. So that would be an excellent chance for you to meet him.

As to the state of his health, again I've said this before. William does indeed suffered health problems as a consequence of 911.

plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
I have not answered before because, strange to say, I don't spend my life on this forum.

Scubadiver is quite right, Plane son, come and hear from yourself what William has to say. And while he doesn't like doing a formal Q & A session after his talk, during which he relives the events of that day over and over again and is consequently quite drained at the end, he's OK to chat informally and answer questions face to face with people. So that would be an excellent chance for you to meet him.

As to the state of his health, again I've said this before. William does indeed suffered health problems as a consequence of 911.

So tell us about the health problems that you say he has. He doesn't appear to have any problems with his breathing which would be the most likely result of breathing in toxic dust.

Answer the question Annie
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

So tell us about the health problems that you say he has. He doesn't appear to have any problems with his breathing which would be the most likely result of breathing in toxic dust.

Answer the question Annie

What is it with your comprehension faculties PoS911?

You've been advised more than a few times to ask WR directly if you really want to know so badly.

Don't forget to mention that you and your adopted cult also think he's a liar who wasn't even there either.

Otherwise you'd just appear to be a cowardly PoS, wouldn't you?

It's them or us.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie please answer the question about WR health problems
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been given an answer multiple times, there's no need to act like a child.
SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie please answer the question
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Annie let me make this easy for you

You say that WR has health problems resulting from the dust at 911

How did you find this out?

Was it

1. You observed health problems directly when you saw him, if so what were they?

2. WR told you he had health problems, if so what did he say they were?

3. Somebody else told you he had health problems, if so who told you and what were they?
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Annie please answer the question

Annie said (just a few posts up)

"William does indeed suffered (sic) health problems as a consequence of 911"

hope that helps

love

catfishes

Ment : The mind
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane son

He both told me and I observed health problems. However, I'm hardly going to discuss the details of someone's health on a public forum.

How would you like it if I started discussing your medical record with all and sundry? If you want to question him about his health, come to a meeting and do so.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a more constructive note, I've posted the details of William's tour in the Calendar.

Regards

Annie

plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Plane son

He both told me and I observed health problems. However, I'm hardly going to discuss the details of someone's health on a public forum.

How would you like it if I started discussing your medical record with all and sundry? If you want to question him about his health, come to a meeting and do so.

So what did you observe was up with his health when I have it on good authority from someone who has attanded one of his meetings that he appeared in very good health and did not have any breathing difficulties.

I mean virtually all the ground zero rescue workers have damaged respiratory fuction but he doesn't, why is this? Maybe he was never there
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane son,
As you should know, the people who are suffering extreme health problems are those who worked on the ground zero site for weeks after the event, and lived and worked in the immediate area, and so were exposed every day to it.

Even all of them have not had health problems.

WR has had some health problems from the sound of it, from being there for a couple of days.

I am losing patience for people whoes ONLY INTENT is to damage this movement; they are coordinated and attack everyone who has had a possitive effect on the 9/11 Truth Movement while wildly demanding everyone accept any theory which would make us a laughing stock.

Peace and Truth
spiderman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

what use are you to the movement plane son?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Annie wrote:
Plane son

So what did you observe was up with his health when I have it on good authority from someone who has attanded one of his meetings that he appeared in very good health and did not have any breathing difficulties.

I mean virtually all the ground zero rescue workers have damaged respiratory fuction but he doesn't, why is this? Maybe he was never there

2 points

Appeared in v good health does not necessarily mean that he was? Appearances can be deceptive

Are there any statistics on the health of people survived 9/11 who had Willy's level of exposure?
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian

Not sure about the exact stats, but even the New Statesman this week (!) has a big article about the impact of 911 on New Yorkers' health, and how key workers were lied to about the safety issues.

Regards

Annie

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane son

For the last time - if you want to ask William personal questions, come and ask him yourself.

Now put up or shut up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: