FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interview with an Astronaught
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Interview with an Astronaught Reply with quote

I went to the Science museum today (Fri 01 June) and managed to talk to a NASA astronaught. I put forward questions about Moon surface temperatures and the Van Allen Belt. I have made a video of this and hope to get it in the domain asap. I am not a professional interviewer by no means. Plus I had to rush it in. So it is a little shaky on my part. However. Still interesting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you ask him why he doesnt come clean because fewer and fewer people believe he or his co conspirators ever went to the moon

like the guy on the internet you should have asked him to swear on the bible that he is telling the truth

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Interview with an Astronaught Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:
I went to the Science museum today (Fri 01 June) and managed to talk to a NASA astronaught. I put forward questions about Moon surface temperatures and the Van Allen Belt. I have made a video of this and hope to get it in the domain asap. I am not a professional interviewer by no means. Plus I had to rush it in. So it is a little shaky on my part. However. Still interesting.
Good point. But it was off the cuff (so to speak). I wrapped up the converstion by saying, "I would most likely be posting this on our website". at which point he started babbling on about, he could not promise all what he said was correct and so on.... I need to get the video on the net for it to be seen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Interview with an Astronaught Reply with quote

David WJ Sherlock wrote:

The London Science Museum? What was the astronaut's name? Was he just wandering around in his spacesuit, or was this a proper arranged presentation for people in the museum where he would answer any questions?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Interview with an Astronaught Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:

The London Science Museum? What was the astronaut's name? Was he just wandering around in his spacesuit, or was this a proper arranged presentation for people in the museum where he would answer any questions?

The internet can compensate for sloppy posting

http://collectspace.com/ubb/Forum41/HTML/000064.html

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Interview with an Astronaught Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
David WJ Sherlock wrote:

The internet can compensate for sloppy posting

http://collectspace.com/ubb/Forum41/HTML/000064.html
Who is sloppy posting?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No links No names No details

Look forward to your video footage. Been nice if it had been one of the Apollo masons tho..

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
did you ask him why he doesnt come clean because fewer and fewer people believe he or his co conspirators ever went to the moon

So where did the moonrock come from or are we now talking max global conspiracy

Just because lots of people dont scream and shout doesnt mean they support your idiotic ideas.

stelios wrote:

like the guy on the internet you should have asked him to swear on the bible that he is telling the truth

Yes and just like the guy on the internet I would hope he got a smack in the teeth too.

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
stelios wrote:

Just because lots of people dont scream and shout doesnt mean they support your idiotic ideas.

stelios wrote:

Yes and just like the guy on the internet I would hope he got a smack in the teeth too.

Er.. you have seen the moon footage that shows the astronuts were wired? You do realise we have not had a human further into space than near earth orbit since. Meanwhile we have gone from valves to nanotechnology...

Space travel does seem to be lagging doesn't it?

Yes, it is a big conspiracy Virginia...

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

have u seen the moonrock yourself? How do you know the alleged moonrock comes from the moon? If you would like i can make some fresh moonrock and post it to you for analysis

so u think that Buzz 'cola' Aldrin whooping scott sibrel proves what?
that he regularly exercises his right hand

No human has ever walked or driven a car on the moon.
Why not discuss it with our eastern european friends of which there are many in london now. They will tell u how ridulous it is for British and American people to have believed for so long something that is physically impossible. Have u ever watched Blakes Seven? because the graphics in that show were better than the transparencies used by NASA

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Realyweely wrote:

have u seen the moonrock yourself? How do you know the alleged moonrock comes from the moon? If you would like i can make some fresh moonrock and post it to you for analysis.
so u think that Buzz 'cola' Aldrin whooping scott sibrel proves what?
that he regularly exercises his right hand

No human has ever walked or driven a car on the moon.
Why not discuss it with our eastern european friends of which there are many in london now. They will tell u how ridulous it is for British and American people to have believed for so long something that is physically impossible. Have u ever watched Blakes Seven? because the graphics in that show were better than the transparencies used by NASA

That is your simplistic opinion. There is far more evidence that says men did walk on the moon than you and your cohorts conspiracy theories that you madmen come up with.

Just another point. I was at Carnarvon Tracking station in Australia when the signals came back from the moon. I was one of the first people to see the astronauts on the moon and know an awfull lot mora about it than you do.
However I shall leave you to wallow in your stupidity.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven.

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you was one of the first to see them on the moon? you got the signal?

then you call us conspiracy theorists, yet we don't make things up to make something believable.

why not try disproving the information with actual evidence rather than using name calling and the same old "i was there i should know more than you", when the fact is for all we know you could be sweaty bob the chip shop worker from essex.

you claim there is far more evidence that man walked on the moon than the claims being said in this thread, yet you have provided none whilst those claiming what is in this thread have, so one has to wonder if that statement is even true.

if there is evidence to prove wrong claims in this thread why not provide it instead of name calling and making up storys.

proving people wrong with evidence makes them look stupid, calling people names and waffling on makes you look stupid.

i don't hold a postion on if the moon walk was faked or not, but nothing you have said has proved wrong the claims in this thread and you only strenghten the claims by failing to provide evidence you claim there is plenty of.
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the position of the earth in relation to the moon, its was Carnarvon in West Australia that received the Moon signals first, then relayed the signals across to the US. My friend was a techie there and I had been doing some work at Wittenoom at the time. He invited me up and I went.

Now as for proof. Im not the one saying they werent there. Let the skeptic provide the proof of his claims. There is reams of evidence out there that anyone with a logial brain can understand proving we walked on the moon. I dont have to provide that evidence its out there on many many websites. The people who did it are still alive. What would be the point in them lying? for what purpose

However its human nature that for every situation there will be someone who will disagree, though why they picked on the moon missions beats me.

Then again I suspect that Rumsfeld Bush and Blair still think theres WMD in Iraq.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
Due to the position of the earth in relation to the moon, its was Carnarvon in West Australia that received the Moon signals first, then relayed the signals across to the US. My friend was a techie there and I had been doing some work at Wittenoom at the time. He invited me up and I went.

Now as for proof. Im not the one saying they werent there. Let the skeptic provide the proof of his claims. There is reams of evidence out there that anyone with a logial brain can understand proving we walked on the moon. I dont have to provide that evidence its out there on many many websites. The people who did it are still alive. What would be the point in them lying? for what purpose

However its human nature that for every situation there will be someone who will disagree, though why they picked on the moon missions beats me.

Then again I suspect that Rumsfeld Bush and Blair still think theres WMD in Iraq.

Well, lets say I give you benefit of the doubt on everything you say here "Realyweely" (including accepting you are currently at least in your 60's)

Here is the real "smoking gun", clearly demonstrating major problems with the Apollo 11 story, that has NEVER been credibly debunked

The source is no relation btw, but a nice clear copy. The important info starts about 50 seconds in

Link

What explanation do you have for this? As a "man on the ground", your views should be interesting

I dont mean all the theorising about newspapers btw interesting as that might be: just:

"Why were the astronauts placing cut outs against windows and darkening the cabin to make it appear the earth was a considerable distance away when it was just outside the window?"

Thanks.

Last edited by John White on Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

fair enough, although i'll never know if you were there when the signal was recieved, i don't know you and for all i know you could also be telling the truth.

just out of intrest realyweely what is your message implying underneath your posts, once upon a time there was nothing............. which exploded.

are you sceptical of what we are told about the creation of the universe? or are you just someone who takes an intrest in space related things?
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="John White] Well, lets say I give you benefit of the doubt on everything you say here "Realyweely" (including accepting you are currently at least in your 60's).[/quote]
No im 56 and was 19 at the time

Here is the real "smoking gun", clearly demonstrating major problems with the Apollo 11 story, that has NEVER been credibly debunked
The source is no relation btw, but a nice clear copy. The important info starts about 50 seconds in
What explanation do you have for this? As a "man on the ground", your views should be interesting
I dont mean all the theorising about newspapers btw interesting as that might be: just:
"Why were the astronauts placing cut outs against windows and darkening the cabin to make it appear the earth was a considerable distance away when it was just outside the window?"
Thanks.[/quote]

Firstly I think youll find they werent darkening the cabin at all. Thats a reaction to the focus. Focus on something outside thats bright and the contrast close up will darken. Thats easily visible when whoever was using the camers focuses back in, and the light comes back. They didnt have autofocus then and the F settings had to be done manually.
I think you will find also that the 'cut outs' placed against the windows were to filter down the flare of the Sun.

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="marky 54
fair enough, although i'll never know if you were there when the signal was recieved, i don't know you and for all i know you could also be telling the truth. just out of intrest realyweely what is your message implying underneath your posts, once upon a time there was nothing............. which exploded.
are you sceptical of what we are told about the creation of the universe? or are you just someone who takes an intrest in space related things?[/quote]

My sig is what I heard Professor Eric Braithwaite say at a lecture many years ago. When trying to explain the big bang, that was what he said.
"Once upon a time there was nothing, which then proceeded to explode." He laughed and then moved on, brilliant man by the way.
Creation of the universe is a strange concept to grapple with realy.

Im interested in many things, UFO's (seen 2 things which were certainly unidentified, one at Rendlesham and one in Oz), Anti Gravity and attempting to unravel the truth about certain places in the UK.
I dont work (well not work, per se, Im a musician) so have plenty of time to poke around.

Just another point so people know where Im coming from. I dont believe in an 11 September Twin Towers conspiracy. I do believe it was simply the terrorist thing.

(though Im still puzzled about what happened on the 9th November though Rolling Eyes )

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how come Aldrin said the camera was right up against the window, when it was in fact set at the back of the cabin? And you did notice that big fat earth they are orbiting around when the cutout is removed rather than a distant orb they were apparently over half the diatance to the moon away from?

It is a bit of a poser, isnt it? in fact: its a dead give away: its simply impossible for the astronauts to have been in Earth orbit at this timestamp and still have made a landing on the moon. Arguments over flags flying and shadows and faceplates and so on are all very well, and the proffesional skeptics are always all over them, casting "logical doubt", but no skeptic will touch this footage with a barge pole: ignoring it is the only strategy they have

Rather like the JREF forum and "Press for Truth"! LOL

check that out if you havnt seen it, very worthwhile

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=press+fo r+truth

Btw, I only count this footage as casting doubt on the veracity of the Apollo 11 mission, and I can understand the temptation to fudge it: after all, the stakes were plenty high, and a failed mission spending billions to put three corpses on the lunar surface would hardly be a propoganda coup in the "Space Race": it is certainly not proof that we never went to the moon, and such claims from Sibrel and co are hyperbole. Its interesting to study the body language of astronauts when Sibrel quizzed them though: the early astronauts are nervous, facial evasion and so on suggesting hiding something: the later astronauts clear eyed and definate "are you f*cking crazy of course I went to the moon!". And I for one believe them. The Van Allen Belt argument in particular is meaningless: mankind is plenty capable of doing something suicidally dangerous in the name of adventure, as anyone whose climbed Everest (and survived the descent) is happy to tell us

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just another point so people know where Im coming from. I dont believe in an 11 September Twin Towers conspiracy. I do believe it was simply the terrorist thing.

BTW, site guidelines require official story supporters only to post in Critics Corner. I dont enforce that rigidly, especially with posters who are being reasonable and polite, but if you want to directly challenge 9/11 truth theories, you will have to do so in that section only

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I still cant see why the US would fake Apollo 11 and then continue it several more times, with even more moon landings

That would have involved an awfull lot of people to keep the thing going/

If you look back at what they did then, was use existing technology, pretty basic but proven gear. Now we have Health and safety and god knows what else who would put a stop to it, but back then I dont really think it was such a big thing.

In the 60's I drove cars and weird contraptions that I wouldnt even go near now. I didn things that would bring shivers to me now. People then thought they were invincible, we thought we could change the world, the slaughter at the US University soon changed those ideas.
But people did dangerous things back then, because they could. If you werent around at that time you wouldnt understand but the world was changing. We (the youth of the time) didnt really give a stuff about anything "Hope I die before I get old" was the saying at the time. Im still flabergasted I made it past my 21st birthday.
Basically, going to the moon, technically wasnt a big deal. Lob something out into space and around the earth, at a certain point give it a kick with a rocket and boot it onto a course to the moon. get it near enough to the moon and it will be captured by the moons gravity. The descent and ascent wasnt that big a deal. Swing back round the moon, give it a kick with a rocket and its coming back towards earth. I think I remember Gene Cernan say once that the most hazardous job of all was getting them back through the earths atmosphere.
Now everyone wants 100% safety 5 backups for everything. Wonder what Chuck Yaeger would have thought of all that when they strapped him into nothing more than a rocket with a seat and windscreeen then sent him off at Mach1?
Look back at the trains in the 60's, all with suicide doors that didnt even have safety locks.
If they had asked me to get on that Saturn 5 and gone to the moon or even mars I would have paid them as would most everyone at the time, what a trip.

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

BTW, site guidelines require official story supporters only to post in Critics Corner. I dont enforce that rigidly, especially with posters who are being reasonable and polite, but if you want to directly challenge 9/11 truth theories, you will have to do so in that section only

Sorry about that. I wasnt making a point, honest Embarassed
I was simply letting the other poster know where I was coming from.
Slappy on my wrist accepted.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
[quote="marky 54
fair enough, although i'll never know if you were there when the signal was recieved, i don't know you and for all i know you could also be telling the truth. just out of intrest realyweely what is your message implying underneath your posts, once upon a time there was nothing............. which exploded.
are you sceptical of what we are told about the creation of the universe? or are you just someone who takes an intrest in space related things?

My sig is what I heard Professor Eric Braithwaite say at a lecture many years ago. When trying to explain the big bang, that was what he said.
"Once upon a time there was nothing, which then proceeded to explode." He laughed and then moved on, brilliant man by the way.
Creation of the universe is a strange concept to grapple with realy.

Im interested in many things, UFO's (seen 2 things which were certainly unidentified, one at Rendlesham and one in Oz), Anti Gravity and attempting to unravel the truth about certain places in the UK.
I dont work (well not work, per se, Im a musician) so have plenty of time to poke around.

(though Im still puzzled about what happened on the 9th November though Rolling Eyes )[/quote]
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

my reply.

it amazes me that someone who believes in u.f.o's would so easily dismiss the possibility of anything else with such ease.

people who believe in u.f.o's are ridiculed and labelled as nutters much the same as anyone questioning the offical line of 9/11, the main stream media do not give the full story where u.f.o's are concered much the same way they don't give the full picture of 9/11.

you sound like someone who dos'nt question what you are told by the media unless you 'KNOW' differant because you experianced it firsthand.

the media control what information we are able to hear about events and everyone just takes their word for it.

i have no reason to disbelieve your u.f.o sightings, afterall i have seen something unexplainable my self once and yes it was very anti gravity in movement and speed.

i would just say though that you should think for yourself about each subject you may come across, the media have proved overtime they cannot be trusted to report all the facts and be unbaised and fair, the u.f.o subject alone should prove this if you have researched it.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isnt a subject I want to devote too much time to, but I'll pick up two points to leave you to think about

Quote:
But I still cant see why the US would fake Apollo 11 and then continue it several more times, with even more moon landings

There are a number of possibilities.

Firstly, the programme was pushing to a "deadline of pride" set by Kennedy before his assasination: the "Honour of the Nation" is a big incentive to partly do/partly appear to do somethign that strictly speaking, isnt quite ready to be done yet

Secondly, an "up tiddly up up down tiddly up down" earth orbit with some wazzed up early moon footage is a lot safer to pull off than have egg on the face with a mission failure first time out

Thirdly, VAST sums of money were being syphoned into corporate industrial military complex pockets as long as the Apollo missions continued: the whole Space Programme was a magic pocket book to fleece the US taxpayer like never before, and consolodate corporate expansion and control... not something to give up lightly... and of course, down the pan if the first mission went for a duck

Quote:
That would have involved an awfull lot of people to keep the thing going

The manhatten project involved over 100,000 but was kept in total secrecy. There are trillions being spent on Black Projects right now that we have absolutely no oversight of. Therefore, the ability of elements of the State to keep secrets should not be underestimated. And its somewhat damning that the entire space programe was heavily compartmentalised, and NASA control of all the footage was absolute. That seriously cuts down the number of people who would need to be actually "in on it". Everything recieved at mission control could have been simulated. That's not proof that it was... but it cant be ruled out: the absolute secrecy itself guarentees that. No independant interview of a NASA astronaut by the MSM has ever been allowed: NASA has always had total censorship control: and the Astronauts in particular have always been very well looked after

And for all of that speculation, we still have the question: what was the Planet doing filling the window when the cutout was removed?

As for your other points Realyweely, I totally agree with you about the "Spirit of the Age", human self image was very different then: but deception and subterfuge have been with us a lot longer than that... it is a natural consequence of what those with power fear the most: losing that power. Its even got a pleasant eupthemistic name to sweeten it up for us: "Statecraft"

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really see the earth being right outside when the cutout (filter) was removed. I see it as a difference in the focus and focal length of the camera they were using. Remember, it was 1969, there was no autofocus at all, everything had to be set manually. Focus and F stops had to be pulled manually so if he adjusted the F stops without adjusting the focus it would show whatever point was brightest as being large, apart from the fact that the camera is all over the place.

My main argument with the Apollo Hoax people is, where do you start.
Do you accept John Glen and The Mercury programme?
Do you accept the Gemini programme and Agena docking stuff?
Do you accept Apollo 8 orbitted the moon?

If you accept the above then there is no reason to disbelieve Apollo 11
I mean if you can accept that Gemini was real and the docking with the Agena test vehicles were real then there is little difference other than time and Lunar Lander testing?

I simply cannot see your reasons for a Lunar fake up. If people had of died then it would have made them even more determined. so I cant see that as an excuse.

The Manhattan Project was a lot lot different. It was wartime, and most if not all of those 'in the know' were either restricted to the camp or very closely followed as Oppenheimer found out.
Apollo (all of them not just 11) was an open project, people came and went as they wished.
At Carnarvon we watched the whole thing in realtime and would have noticed if there had been anything dodgy.

'

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="marky 54]my reply.
you sound like someone who dos'nt question what you are told by the media unless you 'KNOW' differant because you experianced it firsthand.

.[/quote]

I will believe anything if there is
A) Empirical evidence
B) I can examine, see, touch, look feel or hear that which I am asked to believe.

[quote="marky 54]
the media control what information we are able to hear about events and everyone just takes their word for it. .[/quote]

AHH more conspiracy theories?.
Apart from some things concerned with national security, I have a reasonable amount of faith in the UK newspapers and their independance.
What isnt reported in one paper will certainly be reported in another, and if it isnt reported in one country, its certainly reported in another.

[quote="marky 54]
i have no reason to disbelieve your u.f.o sightings, afterall i have seen something unexplainable my self once and yes it was very anti gravity in movement and speed.
i would just say though that you should think for yourself about each subject you may come across, the media have proved overtime they cannot be trusted to report all the facts and be unbaised and fair, the u.f.o subject alone should prove this if you have researched it.[/quote]

Im 56 years old (57 in 5 days time, OH * Shocked ) Ive been around a bit, lived in a few countries and dont really give a flying f**k what anyone thinks about what I think. I believe in UFO's because I have seen something with my own eyes. In Australia I and 5 other people watched something move across the sky, stop then shoot off at a 90 degree angle.
I was also in a village close to Rendlesham and saw some weird things.
I dont care if anyone believes or disbelieves me, its totally irrelevant. I know what I saw. Im not standing upand asking anyone to believe it, thats up to every individual to make up his her own mind.

The main problem with UFO's and the media is that its usually always the crackpots who get the publicity. The 'man in the street' is scared to come forwards for fear of ridicule. You must also realise the responsibility carried by the media with respect to the 'majority' of people in the UK, if not the world.
If, lets say they began reporting every UFO sighting and every contact (if indeed there have ever been any contacts) You would probably get highly religious groups start killing themseves or each other, because God created them in his own image, and we are supposed to be Gods chosen people. The existance of Aliens would mean no God, The 'Church' would collapse along with mainline religion so the Media has to be very carefull how far it will actually go.
Remember, behind every story, there is usually another one!

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
[quote="John White] Well, lets say I give you benefit of the doubt on everything you say here "Realyweely" (including accepting you are currently at least in your 60's).

No im 56 and was 19 at the time

Thanks.[/quote]

Firstly I think youll find they werent darkening the cabin at all. Thats a reaction to the focus. Focus on something outside thats bright and the contrast close up will darken. Thats easily visible when whoever was using the camers focuses back in, and the light comes back. They didnt have autofocus then and the F settings had to be done manually.
I think you will find also that the 'cut outs' placed against the windows were to filter down the flare of the Sun.[/quote]

They didant have auto focus and had to do it manually

Even more amazing that all those 'moon landing' photos were clear and dead centre, (didant have autofocus) given them big bulky gloves and all, i mean imagine fiddling with the camera, changing film on the moons surface etc.

perhaps you can ask your pal how did a coca cola bottle appear in the film? did the astronaut take his helmet off to drink it then discard it? or perhaps you are unaware off the coca cola bottle appearing in the bottom left hand corner witnessed by thousands in Australia and reported by the newspapers in oz?

you may laugh and scorn at people who dont believe in nasa fairystories, but others laugh at people that do believe in nasa fairystories too.

One is spoon fed the moon landing hoaxes from an early age, its only when one sees nasa side softshoeing on the ridiculous explanations that one starts to examine the evidence.

Strings on astranauts suits, same back drops for diffrent locations, Letter C on rocks, coke bottles in footage, etc etc etc.

You are free to believe that theres many rocks on the moon with the letter C on, i dont. you are free to believe theres coke bottles on the moon, thats why theres so much controvosy, nasa remains deafeningly silent on these anomolies, we wonder why?
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could answer all of your questions but I realy dont think there would be much point?.

You continue with your beliefs and Ill continue with mine.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
I could answer all of your questions but I realy dont think there would be much point?.

You are pathetic.

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Realyweely wrote:

You are pathetic.

Why? because I wont play your childish purile games?

But at least I dont call myself Rodin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

Nasa could answer the questions too, all be it in an inadequate way regarding mountains and mountains of hoax footage they are passing off as truth, the fact that they do not answer questions on anomilies, regarding their moon landing conspiracy theory is telling. The co ordinates for the moon buggies have never been released, too much danger of these high powered telescopes in the future reading car number plates on earth from space, or reading the chassis number of moon buggies on the moon from earth? LOL.

I am left to ponder why you have joined a truth forum if you are not prepared to engage in debate, especially a 9/11 truth forum when you are not prepared to read and educate yourself about the thousands of anomilies regarding the governments official conspiracy theory of 9/11?

May i enquire what year did you witness anomolous lights/ufo's in rendleshem/Bentwaters? have you read much about Larry Warrens experiences there?

Regards

Long Tooth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: