FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kill The Press

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Kill The Press Reply with quote

We need to start bullying the press with e-mail, letters and pickets at their gates, I mean BULLY them. Target their homes with HATEMAIL, the * job lot. *spits*
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Kill The Press Reply with quote

paradise estate wrote:
We need to start bullying the press with e-mail, letters and pickets at their gates, I mean BULLY them. Target their homes with HATEMAIL, the * job lot. *spits*

If you think this is excessive, I disagree, these woefully misinformed, chronically indoctrinated helpers of Satan are colluding to kill mankind and they deserved to be crushed like the cockroaches they truly are.

They are a menace and an enemy to all that is good and pure and truthful in the world.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paradise estate, your reply to yourself explains where your attitude is misplaced, you say -

"these woefully misinformed, chronically indoctrinated"

Seems a tad over the top to target such as those you describe with anything other than reason and understanding.

I do admit to the frustration you obviously feel. Lighten up, that attitude would put in the extreme animal rights mob category.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Please withdraw your comments Reply with quote

Paradise Estate wrote:
Quote:

This type of post is totally unacceptable and should be retracted and withdrawn by Paradise Estate.

If this comment is indicative of your idea of campaigning, you are very much an exception. Every 9/11 Truth Campaigner that I have met, to date, would not condone such action in any way, shape or form.

The 9/11 Truth Campaign is part of a much deeper process that has no place for such behaviour.

Al K Myst
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on Alkmyst!

Paradise Estate your blog

Quote:

is non compliant with the Constitution of 911 Truth Campaign (GB & Ireland) and your reaction is just IMO what the ptb are trying to create.

Whilst I can understand your frustration about the dysfunctional media perhaps we have to create our own way and create our own press. This website forum is a positive step in that direction.

Chill out PE, get the dvd/video "Gandhi" this weekend, enjoy and learn from it, as I have!

WHO CARES WINS AND THOSE WHO DO CARE RESPECT OTHERS AND DONT KILL

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Kill The Press Reply with quote

paradise estate wrote:

If you think this is excessive, I disagree, these woefully misinformed, chronically indoctrinated helpers of Satan are colluding to kill mankind and they deserved to be crushed like the cockroaches they truly are.

They are a menace and an enemy to all that is good and pure and truthful in the world.

So you subscribe to the theory that people should kill those whom they despise and hate.

Is that the Rumsfeld Doctrine or the Hitler Doctrine?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I obviously didnt mean literally 'kill' them. I meant kill their ideas. I was feeling very frustrated at idiots like Joan Smith, y'know ten a penny * journalists with no brains. I suppose I was looking for a reaction from you guys and guess what? It worked.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I wrote that, I also had just read this. I mean just take a look at this smug looking *. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50172
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if you can try imagine the future screaming of innocent Iranian babies when they get nuked or evaporated, what I wrote is positively angelic. I refuse to watch my p's and q's when dealing with EVIL. Those that wittingly or unwittingly defend this evil with shoddy articles in a broadsheet paper deserve to be described as such.

Let me state clearly, that I am not going to be polite and all sweetness and light when refering to people who are completely unqualified to write about this, the MOTHER of ALL issues. If you want me to exit this board forever, I shall. I will carry on conducting my own campaign without 'tainting' the 'purity' of the British 9/11 Truth Movement.

orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with your sentiments, and I have no objection morally to you expressing it or carrying out what you propose. * them. But, and it is a big but, it will not help. It is a strategic error to adopt bullying tactics as it is so easy to discredit people who do that. So on that basis I think you should tone down what you write.
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That article is written by an idiot. Why let it rile you?
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it makes you guys feel better, I will retract this thread, but before it is 'pulled'', I would like to add that, maybe, some of you guys and gals need to chill out. We are not going to attract new members by sitting behind our desks, like good little students. A little debate is a good thing, now and again. I dunno, maybe Im wrong, but I really dont see the point of a general forum if we are all going to get reprimanded for giving a point of view, even when that point of view is at times 'reactionary' or even 'tongue in cheek'.

Statements posted on here should not necessarily reflect the view of the movement itself. How many times must we debate this? Come on, what happened to free speech? This point needs to be acknowledged before an aura of claustrophobia sets in. If anything, it is you guys preaching the 'You are either with us or against us' mantra.

It is the perceived fear of 'talking out of hand' that has got the whole 9/11 enquiry into this bloody awful mess in the first place. Think about that.

Sometimes boundaries need to be pushed. There are so many examples on here where posters have asked a question or put forward ideas and their posts have been left unanswered and/or ignored. New posters are going to rely on interaction and answers, if they dont get that or are presented with a board that appears aloof or dormant or chased away with sticks for daring to speak out of turn, then they are just gonna go back to 'Big Brother' or spend the Summer pissed up in front of the World Cup, instead.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradise Estate,

It is easy to understand (and occasionally to share) your feelings about the media. There are wicked and determined people behind the disatrous reality that we inhabit.

However, I think you need to take a more charitable general view about individuals in the media. Most have no more insight into contemporary politics than your next door neighbour. They accept the official line.
Those that do know better are scared...with good reason.

Most importantly, actual violence would be wrong as well as counterproductive.

I believe in God and the reality of Christ. Our greatest strength and power are Godly qualities.....the honest desire for truth, the concern and love of neighbour as well as self, the thirst for justice and peace.

Violence just will not do. There is no peace in it. If we decide to hate we will become the thing we hate.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was'nt preaching violence, though. I abhor violence. Although, I will admit to fantasising about tying some of them up in a chair in front of a telly and forcefeeding them Loose Change 2, 911 Revisited and 911 Eyewitness dvd.

Is kidnapping journalists wrong, even if it is for the benefit of mankind? Very Happy

Seriously though, there is no excuse for these people to write lazy, uninformed articles. Theitr take on the world is anti-nature The only reason they are journalists is because they have nothing that resembles a critical thinking faculty and this is why they landed the wretched job in the first place.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradise is right...we should hold demonstrations outside Press offices until they start reporting the real truth about 9/11...i suggest doing them on the 11th day of each month ...picket,make yourself a nuisance,give them hell basically...these guys are no different to the ones who supported Adolf Hitlers nazi regime...fact!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paradise estate wrote:
Also, if you can try imagine the future screaming of innocent Iranian babies when they get nuked or evaporated, what I wrote is positively angelic. I refuse to watch my p's and q's when dealing with EVIL. Those that wittingly or unwittingly defend this evil with shoddy articles in a broadsheet paper deserve to be described as such.

Let me state clearly, that I am not going to be polite and all sweetness and light when refering to people who are completely unqualified to write about this, the MOTHER of ALL issues. If you want me to exit this board forever, I shall. I will carry on conducting my own campaign without 'tainting' the 'purity' of the British 9/11 Truth Movement.

Well I guess some will be rude and agressive while others will be polite and espouse non-violence. Martin Luther King was one, Malcolm X was the other.

Plus ca change!

Noel
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Anger Justified Reply with quote

I agree with him. These people are Evil and ignorant. We should not drop down too their level though. Every journalist should at the very least do their home work before making idiotic comments that show them for the weak minded fools that they are. Every human being on this planet has been affected by the events of 911 and to this day it still holds true. The evidence of that day being an inside job is overwhelming and to dismiss that out of hand without even checking into the facts is ignorance and stupidity of the highest order.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paradise

Welcome. Interesting thread and since you clarify that you are not actually planning or advocating murder or violence, there will be no editting from me. These issues need discussing

On this,

paradise estate wrote:

Bullying and hatemail are forms of violence. This site and I certainly don't condone violence. My belief is the only way 'we' will succeed is non-violently. Don't go there is my advice.

Pickets: no problem, why not? If such pickets are done respectfully they are all the more likely to be effective

On this

paradise estate wrote:
.......... they deserved to be crushed like the cockroaches they truly are.

The main problem I have with critics of this site (which I have noticed elsewhere on the web especially in reference to July 7 campaigning) is this use of the term 'they' to describe 'us' and then attempt to discredit 'us' with crude, evidence free, non specific slurs such as far righters, anti semitic and conspiraloons. But we are what we say we are: a loose network. As with any public forum there is a range of views expressed and opinions held. Paradise you are in danger of similarly labelling ALL journalists as 'they' with crude, evidence free, non specific slurs such as cockroaches.

On this, by Pikey

Pikey wrote:
Paradise Estate your blog is non compliant with the Constitution of 911 Truth Campaign (GB & Ireland) and your reaction is just IMO what the ptb are trying to create.

Firstly Pikey, you are right. The ptb would love to associate us with violence, extremism and violent methods. So much easier to polarise and close down debate and get us banned as terrorists, when we are clearly not.

Second issue is the relationship between this site and forum (that I will refer to as the network) and the 911 Truth Campaign (GB & Ireland) (that I will refer to as the campaign)

I post the main threads relating to Blackpool and London meetings for some background for those with an interest, but my main point is that there is now an established and agreed separation between the network and the proposed campaign. As no minutes ever got posted here for either event (that I can see or recall) (how organised are we?), we would need to refer back to email exchanges etc to verify this, but I doubt this is necessary.

This constitution as posted here represents an earlier draft. There is a constitution in existence and this refers to the campaign and not the network.

In particular I draw peoples' attention on Blackpool thread 2, where I explain some of the thinking behind the separation. Here it is clear that the network in effect aims (and always did aim to be) an online community of (predominantly) British/Irish of 9/11 truth campaigners with no central control or platform beyond the campaign statement on the front page. United in our call for a further inquiry from Meacher to Icke.

The campaign which hopefully will also gain widespread support will have its own website and its activities will be overseen by a small committee that is made up from those people who attended Blackpool or others who are asked by the committee to join. I don't even know formally who is on the committee and how decisions will be made (due in part to lack of minutes), but Ian Crane is the Chair and Annie M is secretary. Since the campaign I understand will continue a no endorsement line, it is worth pointing out that the committee's purpose is to ensure its integrity and good management and does not endorse the individual views of its committee members. I certainly support its creation and will help however I can and progress is happening.

This separation is important to understand because it exists precisely to avoid the accusation that there is a central committee imposing its will on the wider network which it certainly has no wish to do.

Blackpool threads 1

Blackpool threads 2

Blackpool threads 3

Blackpool threads 4

Blackpool thread 5

Pre-Blackpool related threads

Site moderation and need for a committee

London first national gathering 1

London first national gathering 2

London first national gathering 3

Now I realise to most this is tedious admin (and indeed it is), but it is important to get clear in order to respond to the type of legitimate criticism of paradise, below.....

paradise estate wrote:

As long as you post within the principles of the site, I hope you continue. No one here should be expecting or reading into my posts or posts of others with titles like moderator or organiser that there is a central group seeking to control this forum or keep it 'pure'. There is no central group that will come along and tell other posters what they should say, how they should say it or how they should campaign. No central group issuing instructions or pleas (possibly the odd suggestion). The purpose of this network or community is to share information and views and help connect people so we can all individually and collectively campaign better.

On this from MFP

mason-free party wrote:
Paradise is right...we should hold demonstrations outside Press offices until they start reporting the real truth about 9/11

Agreed

mason-free party wrote:
...give them hell basically...these guys are no different to the ones who supported Adolf Hitlers nazi regime...fact!

Again I sure it is just expression, but whilst I agree the MSM is acting like the Department of Truth in 1984, twisting and distorting the lies into truth and truth into lies, these institutions are controlled at the top by a few powerful people and by a culture (especially post Gilligan) of fear and control. Individual editors and journalists should be named and shamed. But amongst the wider staff at the BBC or elsewhere, there will I suspect be both widespread ignorance and some support for 9/11 truth. By giving them hell (as opposed to putting the case politely but forcefully) we risk alienating the very people we are trying to 'wake up'.

Finally paradise's post

paradise estate wrote:
If it makes you guys feel better, I will retract this thread, but before it is 'pulled'', I would like to add that, maybe, some of you guys and gals need to chill out. We are not going to attract new members by sitting behind our desks, like good little students. A little debate is a good thing, now and again. I dunno, maybe Im wrong, but I really dont see the point of a general forum if we are all going to get reprimanded for giving a point of view, even when that point of view is at times 'reactionary' or even 'tongue in cheek'.

Don't take any of this as a reprimand. A little debate is a good thing. However I know our critics will always seek to try and rubbish the 9/11 movement by attacking what is posted on this forum even when it is posted 'tongue in cheek'.

paradise estate wrote:
Statements posted on here should not necessarily reflect the view of the movement itself. How many times must we debate this? Come on, what happened to free speech? This point needs to be acknowledged before an aura of claustrophobia sets in. If anything, it is you guys preaching the 'You are either with us or against us' mantra.

It is the perceived fear of 'talking out of hand' that has got the whole 9/11 enquiry into this bloody awful mess in the first place. Think about that.

Sometimes boundaries need to be pushed.

To date there still has only been one post and related posts referring to this post that has been deleted (except porn spam). No one is preaching. The only limit or boundaries on free speech are posts that breach the site's principles and even this isn't rigorously enforced and is open to challenge. And there are other sites that have more relaxed moderation discussing 9/11 available eg illusionsforum.com. As explained above, there really is no 'you guys' responding in a co-ordinated way and people are very free to disagree with me or others who might be seen as 'you guys'.

paradise estate wrote:
There are so many examples on here where posters have asked a question or put forward ideas and their posts have been left unanswered and/or ignored. New posters are going to rely on interaction and answers, if they dont get that or are presented with a board that appears aloof or dormant or chased away with sticks for daring to speak out of turn, then they are just gonna go back to 'Big Brother' or spend the Summer pissed up in front of the World Cup, instead.

Posts do go ignored. But that is because there is no central group that will pass judgement on them. If I like an idea I say so. If I had infinite time I would even contact the person and offer my help, but I don't. I have a job and 4 kids (one of whom is in and out of hospital). The onus is on others who do have the time and willingness to step forward and support ideas. It is down to all of us to build and shape this movement.

But then this is precisely what is happening. There are loads of events and activities getting done and organised and no one is co-ordinating and this has mushroomed in the last 6 months. I suggest if new posters are not getting a response to good ideas, it is because either others are too busy with their own campaigning/lives not because the idea is necssarily rejected. There is no one to reject them. People should keep trying, lobbing ideas out there and linking up with others.

In time once the separate campaign with its constitution, website, organising committee and bank account are established, 'we' will be able to fund more activities and there will be a way in which anyone can put forward ideas for funding. Anyone who would like to help make this happen should contact Ian Crane or Annie M to see if they need your help.

Sorry this is so long. These issues are important and have been thought about but are seldom explained. So to new people it must be confusing understanding who 'we' are, where we have come from and how we operate and whether you want to be a part of 'us'. Hopefully this explains our history and ethos.

It is not a question of joining a campaign, parroting 'our' message and 'members' being good little campaigners following the edicts of any central committee. It is about connecting and becoming the campaign and future we want it to be. And this sometimes messy. The separate campaign will be centrally controlled and will aim to present the case as professionally as possible. Personally I reckon this twin strategy of professional campaign aligned to a separate supportive but anarchic forum can avoid much of the internal wrangling and watering down of message that plague so many other campaigns cough 'stop the war' cough

Easy now

Ian
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian,

Top quality communication and clarification of where our movement is at.

Quote:
It is down to all of us to build and shape this movement.

Absolutely spot on comrade!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent post Ian. We can't go wrong as a campaign if we adopt (as Pikey suggested) the peaceful and non-violent principles of Gandhi; we use humour wherever possible - the PTB hate it when we laugh and make fun of them because then we are showing we are not in fear of them...and finally, we just treat people as we want to be treated ourselves.

The tide is turning in our favour....the PTB will use every dirty trick in the book to damage our momentum. All I ask is for people to keep that in mind before posting.....but as I said before, do not show any fear towards them. We, the good people, are numbered in our billions....they in their thousands. The power is quite definitely with us!!!

freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

say what you like i'd still like to kick sean hannity in the nuts !!!
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freebird wrote:

bwaaa, I'd love a charity cage fight match with David Aarovitch, he led the pack against Meacher when he published this.

This war on terrorism is bogus
The 9/11 attacks gave the US an ideal pretext to use force to secure its global domination.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1036571,00.html
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freebird wrote:

You'd have to find them first.
freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i've got big feet.

Last edited by freebird on Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
freebird
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously though i do understand the anger expressed by paradise estate,however i would be very suprised if there's not many people within the media who want to get the truth into the public domain,it's just a question of how and when.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: