FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plain and Simple: F*** 9-11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Plain and Simple: F*** 9-11 Reply with quote

http://www.brainsturbator.com/site/comments/*?phpMyAdmin=sfvUT2UBK4BmV 3C45YLu5ZoU8gc

Quote:
Plain and Simple: F*** 9-11

Here at Brainsturbator, we’ve been self-censoring the word f*** since the site began. This will probably go down as the one and only exception, because I really want to emphasize the point. This article will be short, because it not philosophy and it is not analysis—it is meant to be the bull in a china shop of cherished beliefs and pet theories. This article will be deliberately provocative, because I want to provoke a discussion, or at least a long look in the mirror, because I think you’re all wasting your time. It is 2007, it’s been six years, and nothing happened. I’m sorry, but that’s the truth.

I have a lot of friends who consider themselves activists in the 9-11 Truth Movement. You’ve all been carrying on a very admirable struggle to convince people of your interpretation of the truth. I’ve always interpreted “the truth” to mean that which works. Although much has been written about meditation, that’s not why I meditate. I meditate every day because I tried it, and it works. I don’t need to write an essay about a shovel—it just works. 9/11 Truth might be true, but it did not work.
What Really Happened on September 11th, 2001

One thing everyone can agree on—from diehard Fox News Faithful to dedicated Infowar Initiates—is that September 11th, 2001 is a day that changed the world forever. I am of the opinion that all of these people are full of * and engaged in a circle jerk of mutual delusion. That is offensive language, but I mean it with all of my heart. I would like you to know that I have spent five months working on this article. I am not blowing off steam or throwing a tantrum. I am of the opinion that both sides of the 9/11 debate are full of *, and here is why:

On September 11th, 2001, over 30,000 children around the world died of starvation. Every single day since September 11th, 2001, over 30,000 children around the world have died of starvation.

This is of course a shocking number. The mind insists that it must be exaggerated, distorted, wrong. It is shocking any way you can state it: every 2.4 seconds, a child dies of starvation on planet Earth. Is that any more palatable or less insane? Does it change everything if I say that when you finish reading this article 3-5 minutes from now, somewhere between 70 and 200 children, somewhere on Earth right now, are going to cease living before they even had a chance to find out what “New York City” was?

Doing the math, that means as of today—-- over the past 5 years, while millions of mostly white and middle to upper class human beings with internet connections engaged in arguments about the minute details of a terrorist attack that occured in the United States on September 11th, over 60 million children have died. Because of starvation. I had breakfast today, how about you?

Get Over Yourself
Watch My Hands Closely

Tony Blair visits BrainsturbatorTony Blair said something pretty amazing, shortly after 9-11, that says a lot about the event. I honestly don’t care about the extent of Blair’s foreknowledge of, or even involvement with, 9-11. Assuming that he did the whole thing himself doesn’t create any changes in my life. Assuming that he had nothing to do with it doesn’t create any changes in my life.

I include this quote because it does teach me something important, because it speaks volumes about how people in power respond to a crisis:

The kaliedoscope has been shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon, they will settle again. Before they do, let us re-order this world around us.

--October 2nd, 2001. BBC Link

Yeah, he really said that. Verbatim quote.

The single most important effect of 9-11 was inside your head.

It successfully altered reality for hundreds of millions of people. Everyone agrees, the world changed on 9-11. This is a story that was fed to us through the media, through a very simple science that’s not even covert or conspiratorial. It’s called advertising. I mean no disrespect to anyone reading this who actually lost someone, or was even just there in the city when the attack happened. I don’t think I’m saying anything nearly as disrespectful as this:

We are in serious trouble as a culture. I think ugly facts need to be stated loudly. I swore I would never write about this subject because I had nothing nice to say. Why isn’t anyone saying out loud that September 11th was the highest rated TV Program in human history? Why aren’t we discussing the meaning of this? More people have seen the twin-towers collapse on TV than believe in Jesus. That’s not signifigant?
Say Hello To The Industry

Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones

In terms of it’s stated goals—waking up the American people to a specific crime and bringing those responsible to justice—9-11 Truth has failed. But it’s important—very important—to note that as a viral marketing campaign and money-making scheme, 9-11 Truth has been an amazing success. It’s become a cultural signifier, an instant common ground for people, just like hip hop, just like NASCAR, just like Scientology.

The complicated questions of September 11th got reduced to something easier to sell. This was literally done through the classic advertising technique of focus group testing. This is true for the government and the mainstream media, and this is true for the 9-11 Truth Movement itself. Both of them spent the years immediately following September 11th, 2001 testing out the most effective methods of presentation for their respective messages.

Certain aspects of The Product simply did not test well. Holographic planes and remote-control pods didn’t work out, so they’re no longer part of The Product. Siebel Edmonds was really complicated—she’s no longer part of the The Product, despite the fact she has more to offer in terms of understanding the actual events of September 11th than Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin and Donald Rumsfield combined.

Bush eating kitten in New OrleansA lot of consumers hate Bush, so even though there’s very little evidence connecting him to anything related to September 11th, especially compared to Dick Cheney who is actually implicated, it’s important to include him in The Product. “BUSH DID IT” T-Shirts are very effective and eye-catching. Wether or not that message is factually true is beside the point.

Daniel Hopsicker does some of the best 9-11 research anyone will ever do. His website is an ugly piece of *. His writing style is often sloppy, bitter and rambling. His outstanding book, Welcome to Terrorland, was poorly promoted. The fact that his message is factually true is beside the point.

The US State Department runs a web page about ”Identifying Misinformation.” The layout is pitch-perfect, official and urgent, and all the writing evokes strong paternal archetypes, it creates rapport and builds trust. All of the arguments are presented in a logical, easy-to-follow format. The fact that it’s all bs is beside the point.

9-11 precognition lone gunmen coup
Best Case Scenario

As Seen on TV9-11 Truth is an admirable struggle. It’s also unwinnable. Take a second to do a thought-experiment: How does the 9-11 Truth Movement achieve victory? What will finally vindicate you? Are you expecting public trials? Will Time and Newsweek run cover stories apologizing for their role in the deception? Do you expect Dick Cheney to serve time in prison?

Be honest with yourself: who are you asking for justice? Are you expecting the same power structure that has been running the United States of America for the past 50 years to give up because you’re right? Because you can prove mathematically that two buildings collapsed faster than they should have? Because you have thousands of pages of evidence to prove every point you’re making? Does the truth matter? Seriously. Does the truth matter? Or does power matter?

If all of the major players in the United States federal government are involved in a conspiracy, who exactly do you expect will fix the problem? Here’s what I’m really getting at: are you really calling for the overthrow of the United States government? Because that’s not the same as “exposing the truth about 9-11.” And that’s not the same as “waking the people up.” They might all be related, but it’s not the same. If your real goal is to Fix The Problem, in a permanent and meaningful way, then you need to be honest with yourself about that.

And you’re going to need a whole other set of tools.
Thank You For Reading This

Why did I write this? Because I had to, because I wanted to convey this message to as many people as I could. I do not expect this article to have any immediate effect. I do not believe for a second that any of you will abandon your work in the 9-11 Truth Movement because of what you have read here today. I only wanted to put these ideas in front of you because I feel very strongly about them.

I appreciate your time, and I want you to know, after all these insults and sweeping generalizations, that I also appreciate the love in your hearts, the concern for your fellow human beings, that motivates what you do.

I’m not saying your lives are meaningless. That would be cruel and stupid. I am constantly stupid and sometimes cruel, but I make it a point to avoid doing both at the same time. I am not saying your work is unimportant. I only ask that you consider what your goals really are and how to accomplish them effectively and efficiently. I hope this will inspire some discussion to that end.

I also hope that I’m wrong. I hope Cheney gets eaten alive by orphans from New Orleans. I hope you guys win. The world needs it.

Peace.

jcr911truth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: My reply would be along these lines Reply with quote

I would reply along these lines:

OK, so you care, but you don't care? Let's give up the fight, and let them just continue walking all over us. Did it ever occur to you that because of the 9/11 truth movement, the forces in power may feel that they cannot get away with the next mega false flag operation to start a new war in, say, Iran? History is full of situations where the oppressed rebelled. Eventually the rebels win power. The 9/11 truth movement CAN win. Just because it's difficult, does not mean it cannot be done. Your diversion to the statistics on the suffering of children is beside the point. We cannot change that unless we also change who is running our governments. What you don't realize is that for Bush and Blair and the support framework behind them, a starving Africa makes world domination all that much easier.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Blair and co would like the peices to settle but 9/11 truth (and truthseeking on larger principle) keeps shaking the kaleidoscope

I find that quite worthwhile: and I never limit the future with my beliefs of what it can't be

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I never limit the future with my beliefs of what it can't be

I never limit anything by any belief whatsoever.

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Threats and intimidation... Reply with quote

And I also find it quite staggering to realise the awesome powers of intimidation brought to bear against prominent members in the Truth Movement, which all just goes to prove to me how worried the PTB are, what lengths they are prepared to go to try to keep a lid on it (and the population blissfully asleep), and just how guilty some of the PTB must be concerning 911.

The crime far greater than 911 would be to simply 'walk away' and pretend it never happened.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Spiv

President Eisenhower 1961
FindOutTheTruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree spiv well said. If as this person ask's if "does the truth really matter" is right then whats really the point in anything? Truth means everything if the world is to contue ticking along. without the truth we will fail as a species.
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"minute details of a terrorist attack"

what a stupid thing to say

if the gov did do it (which im not sure if they did ) they surely bombed the sudan pill factory that caused the death of ten of thousands of africans for lack of medical stuff

the same gov that allows the worst food on the planets history to be sold on every damn corner of america wiping out health and work hours and prodcution and mental health

the list goes on i suppose

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 months to write that? He could have been saving children! Confused
festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://antiwar.com/orig/pilger.php?articleid=2089

In addition, Haiti and Afghanistan were invaded, the illegal blockade of Cuba was reinforced and Iraq was subjected to a medieval siege that claimed up to a million lives while the country was being attacked, on average, every third day: the longest Anglo-American bombing campaign in history. In the 1999 Clinton-led attack on Serbia, a "moral crusade," public transport, nonmilitary factories, food processing plants, hospitals, schools, museums, churches, heritage-listed monasteries and farms were bombed. "They ran out of military targets in the first couple of weeks," said James Bissett, the Canadian former ambassador to Yugoslavia. "It was common knowledge that NATO went to stage three: civilian targets." In their cruise missile attack on Sudan, Clinton's generals targeted and destroyed a factory producing most of sub-Saharan Africa's pharmaceutical supplies. The German ambassador to Sudan reported: "It is difficult to assess how many people in this poor country died as a consequence . . . but several tens of thousands seems a reasonable guess."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: