FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Essential viewing - September Clues
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

I watched these 4 'September Clues' videos today. Essential viewing I suggest.

http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice

Garrett
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Garrett.
I think thats the best compilation of the stand out 'anomalies' that ive seen.
A few clips i hadnt seen before.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Cheers Garrett.

Well Scar

Do I detect that you are now believing that no planes is not so silly as you have stated in the past.

This evidence is very hard to debunk

Can you debunk any of it?
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a splendid series of videos Very Happy
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
scar wrote:
Cheers Garrett.

Well Scar

Do I detect that you are now believing that no planes is not so silly as you have stated in the past.

How you wish it wasnt going to be so....

Its better presented than a Fred "mashup", I'll give it that, but just reviewing part one, we have the shock revelation that people with a viewpoint on the opposite side of WTC1 didnt see the plane approach and so to them, there was a sudden explosion, and the nose that is not a nose but an engine yet again...

Not desperatley promising: but definately a more focused attempt to present a "leading" conclusion

We shall see what parts 2 through 4 reveal in due course...

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

Well Scar

Well plane son,

I dont think ive ever said no planes is 'silly', certain evidence maybe.
There have been numerous times when ive said im keeping an open mind due to a few anomalies ive seen over the years, as you havent been here very long you probably missed that...
Unless you're someone else?

I will go through the video later if i get a chance or tomorrow (if it will play - not loading for me atm). In the meantime heres a few related thoughts.

Ive gotten a strong impression you wont budge an inch from a few other threads (and if you're a previously banned alias even less likely) so im fairly sure you wont be genuinely interested in anything i have to say. Im not really into going round in circles, been there, done that.
No doubt you will have heard and rejected the main gripes i have anyway, the 'this evidence is very hard to debunk' comment says it all...

When i say "I think thats the best compilation of the stand out 'anomalies' that ive seen" Im not saying that much.
Up until now the presentation of all these anomalies has been utterly atrocious (possibly by design) so its good to see a decent presentation for once with no dogsh*t or childish, divisive insults. That was my point, its something ive wished existed for a long time and will be a good focus for debate.

Its a shame in some ways that in the past the constant influx of aggressive no planers repeatedly spamming the same clips that HAVE been debunked, whilst refusing to ever acknowledge that fact (and insulting everyone here) forces people to choose sides (which smacks of cointelpro to me). i.e. the confrontational attitude of prole art threat, TTWSU3, Banish, Fred, Ally, Witchfinder, veronica, Thought Criminal etc etc. No doubt spurred on by their 'leaders', Haupt, Webfairy, Holmgren, Siegel, etc

I said ages ago that there is a possibility that certain elements are spreading nonsense clips around (and i have seen blatant fakes 3-4 years ago) to ruin any chance of people looking at evidence which is more persuasive.
There are many reasons why that may occur and doesnt necessarily mean anything either way.

When a clip has been debunked and noplaners refuse to admit it, they have done themselves a terrible disservice, implying to all onlookers that they will accept anything to prop up their beliefs/ego and deny anything that doesnt fit - refusing to weed out the nonsense and then leading on to the many personal attacks on anyone with any evidence to the contrary or who dares to oppose it, and many people have completely closed off the possibility as a result. Not the intended outcome.
Surely one has to be open to being wrong 'sometimes'? I know i am. Ive not met a no planer yet who was. The vast majority appear to have 100% faith and know 100% truth whilst shifting what they know to be fact on a regular basis, not a good look when combined with the above.

In an Octopus thread i said that the 'blur' was 'strange', likewise with the 'nose' in other threads. That hasnt changed. The analysis of those anomalies in this video are interesting, although i think i know the major flaw in the Octopus analysis which i touched on previously and will elaborate on later when i watch it again.
A lot of the 'evidence' which is pimped out by several of the worst offenders is not that hard to debunk, but thats not to say there arent strange anomalies which havent yet been fully explained away.
And there are. Both exist in this video.

There are major problems which im not sure i can get around, the standard ones which you have heard before and obviously rejected:

- All the eyewitnesses who saw a plane - counting on everyone being 'mind controlled by the tv' to such a degree that noone (amongst thousands of onlookers) who saw no plane speaks out.
- Carrying rather a lot of fuel to impact area to prepare for the explosion and not alerting anyone. (although perhaps a fuel-laden missile would alter that somewhat but not much)
- Somehow exploding an exact plane shaped hole inwards x 2.
- Stopping all amateur footage of - no plane + explosion - from leaking.
- Planting plane parts in respective areas synced to the clips where we see the 'engine/nose' fly out
- The shots of the 'engine/nose' being synced on different clips, same with the fireball (if thats fake?) - its the same from all angles/footage, even reflecting in surrounding buildings, this is not something one would expect if their bluescreen abilities were so poor as claimed elsewhere.
- Sound effects of planes, heard by many.
- Involvement of the media to such a degree.

And a few more specific to this video which i will cover later.

Now im fairly sure you wont budge an inch on any of those, they are irrelevant right? (Truthling, planehugger, orwellian, mind-control memes? ('truthling' isnt one of those of course))
Maybe thats true, maybe theres a way around them all (some are weaker than others for sure) but i havent found one that isnt faith-based.
This faith-based attitude can make debate difficult and may lead to the entrenched nonsense i mentioned before...
If you want people to be open to your beliefs its a good idea to be open to theirs i think, at least to entertain the possibility. So i will.

Later.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice try disinfo crew,
recommend you check out this collection of counterevidence, including video, photos and eyewitness testimony
provided by nameless
http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good video presentation and highlights further anomalies in what you should be a fairly clear cut case.

Let's not confuse "clips being debunked" with the "insult count".

Also, as I repeat, people like Rick Rajter (a materials science graduate) have looked at the photographic evidence of the impacts (as well as the video) and concluded the damage is not consistent with a plane impact.

Read this, in case you haven't already done so:

The video anomalies only add more evidence. Relative hardness of materials cannot be "debunked" - aluminium is softer than steel - no matter what the speed. Boeings cannot travel as fast in thicker air as they can in the stratosphere. Don't be sucked in by phrases such as "the plane was travelling so fast". Why do think armour piercing bullets and missiles were ever developed if aluminium could do such damage when travelling at high speed?

http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=we_have_holes

Perhaps the hardest thing to believe here is that all those TV people shown in that video were "pushing the plane story" and lying when doing so. It's pretty hard so swallow, isn't it?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you Andrew, to the best of my knowledge front line battletanks arn't constructed from a lattice work of steel girders supporting a surface area mostly of glass sheets.... if they were, would AT rounds be nessacary?
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb

Have you actually watched all the September Clues videos, or did you have a glimpse and decide it didn`t fit in with your preconceptions ?

I`m interested in your analysis. Can you enlighten me on which parts are erroneous?

Thanks.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a thought,

could the planes have been reinforced in order to cut through the steel etc and enter the towers?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The video anomalies only add more evidence. Relative hardness of materials cannot be "debunked" - aluminium is softer than steel - no matter what the speed. Boeings cannot travel as fast in thicker air as they can in the stratosphere. Don't be sucked in by phrases such as "the plane was travelling so fast". Why do think armour piercing bullets and missiles were ever developed if aluminium could do such damage when travelling at high speed

the fact that "aluminium is softer than steel" is a complete red herring in this context. do you have any rational basis for not believing that a 150 ton plane travelling at 500 mph couldn't crash through the external structure of the WTC towers?

if so, please explain....

saying things like "aluminium can't penetrate steel" is just plain silly when talking about a 150 ton object travelling at 500 mph.

I hope the following example will suffice to show you why (btw it was posted in this part of the forum very recently so I'm surprised you didn't notice it).

A glass of water poured onto steel will do nothing to the steel, will it?

However, if we were to take the same water and shoot it at the steel at high pressure, it will cut the steel.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question553.htm

water is softer than steel too....

according to Frank DeMartini (a Construction and Project Manager at the WTC), the twin towers were designed to absorb plane impacts (I'm sure you've seen the video in which he says that the plane entering the building would be like a pencil hole in a mosquito net).

and just in case you don't know how the steel frame making up the outer structure of the wtc was built, try reading this link:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/perimeter.html

"The perimeter wall structures were assembled from pre-fabricated units consisting of 3 column sections and 3 spandrel plate sections welded together. Adjacent units were bolted together: column sections were bolted to adjacent columns above and below, and spandrel plate sections were mated with adjacent sections on either side with numerous bolts."

So actually - the planes that hit the WTC on 9/11 didn't need to break through the steel of the perimeter columns, but break through the links joining the pre-fabricated units which made up the outer frame of both buildings.

are you seriously claiming that those links were stronger than the force of a 150 ton plane travelling at 500 mph?

If so, please explain.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martin j,
yes i watched all parts of 'september clues'.
i just found the other evidence more convincing.
why were not all the video's showing a plane, the eyewitness', and photo's not included in the film, seems a bit one sided.
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let`s take for example the beginning of part 3, the live footage from chopper 4. Where is the plane? It ain`t there.

Even if there are planes in other videos (which look like CGI fakery to me) it doesn`t get away from the fact there is no plane in this and other news footage from the morning of 911. It only takes one video at the end of the day to show fakery was taking place.

You can rely on what `eyewitnesses` tell you to think if you want (although there were some terrible actors in New York that morning) , but when we use our own eyes we can penetrate the illusion that has been created.
ollieb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the perps messed around with footage, so people would think they faked the planes and create confusion amongst analysts.
also how do you explain all the wreckage found.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Also, as I repeat, people like Rick Rajter (a materials science graduate) have looked at the photographic evidence of the impacts (as well as the video) and concluded the damage is not consistent with a plane impact.

And yet other people, including our resident Snowygrouch have shown (with calculations to reinforce the point) that it is consistent. Apart from Reynold's cherry picked quotes, what evidence does Rajter present to make his case?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The video anomalies only add more evidence. Relative hardness of materials cannot be "debunked" - aluminium is softer than steel - no matter what the speed.

The relevant measurement is impact momentum - that is, velocity x mass, not 'relative hardness'.
There - debunked in about a dozen words.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Boeings cannot travel as fast in thicker air as they can in the stratosphere.

Yes they can - it's just not normally fuel efficient to do so. The only flight regime where altitude is a critical rather than merely favourable factor is when travelling supersonically. The drag coefficient is much less in thinner air, therefore giving more speed per pound of engine thrust.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Don't be sucked in by phrases such as "the plane was travelling so fast". Why do think armour piercing bullets and missiles were ever developed if aluminium could do such damage when travelling at high speed?

JW dealt with this red herring quite elegantly. But regardless, the mass x velocity factor is the important issue - hence DU rounds being used as tank killers, their greater density by volume increasing the mass available at a given speed.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Perhaps the hardest thing to believe here is that all those TV people shown in that video were "pushing the plane story" and lying when doing so. It's pretty hard so swallow, isn't it?

It's even harder to swallow the shoddy quality of 'evidence' that other people will use to make the point that it was all illusory.

It's them or us.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christ are people still going on about planes car'nt punch holes in steel buildings that are made up of lots of square sections?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god, don't be fooled by people saying the plane was moving so fast?

what the.........

yes lets just remove and dismiss the most important factor in the crash.
anyone saying speed isnt a issue is missing the point or understanding of the crash so much.

drop a coin from 6ft what happens if it hits a car? ok now drop it from the empire state building, will there be differant results? if so what coursed the differance?

speed speed speed speed, infact the more speed you have the more force the impact will have.

speed does matter and isn't fooling anyone, i'd say those who think speed dos'nt matter have already been fooled or just are fools.

the speed was the main factor and people are being told to just dismiss that. well you have to inorder to believe no planes but i will not as i know 100% speed matters and is the main factor.

Last edited by marky 54 on Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote
Quote:
However, if we were to take the same water and shoot it at the steel at high pressure, it will cut the steel

if you study your link, water is mixed with a diamond abrasive, and shot at over 3 mach which is over 3000 km/h, also its a tiny jet less than a millimeter. so your theorie don´t really cut water
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this yesterday. Some of it easily debunked, rest probably selectively done and or faked (but probably not by the TV companies!).

A couple of points from memory:

- a lot was made of a woman who said she hadn't seen the first plane hit (yet clearly believed it to have been a plane for whatever reason, perhaps the plane-shaped hole or witness reports, whatever) and yet when she sees the second one she said something to the effect of "another plane" or that's "two planes" or some such. The video makes out that this is some kind of deception. That is nonsense. Her words are exactly concordant with what you would expect someone to say if indeed two planes (one unseen by her and the other seen) had hit the buildings.

- the "nose in" "nose out" shot. As we cannot know what the object is, whether it is the nose, an engine, something else or an insubstantial phenomenon the fact of its location is suggestive of exactly nothing. Sure, it can be seen as superficially like the nose of the plane and therefore appear to be anomalous in that location. But we simply do not know what it is. Further, the suggested hypothesis as to why the nose in/nose out "error" occurred (ie due to faulty TV fakery) was obviously flawed. The film suggested that a CGI operator would have installed the fake "plane" on to the real-time shot and may have used as a guide the left-hand vertical face of the tower in question. The film then suggests that the nose out "error" was caused by the shot drifting meaning that the nose was now out instead of inside the building. However, ask yourself why the CGI operator would put the line in teh suggested location, on the left-hand side. It makes no sense to put it there as the plane is disappearing into the right-hand face of the building. The obvious place to draw the guide line would be in the middle of the building so as to allow for drift in either direction without exposing the fakery of the shot.

- the wide shot with no plane (which would be extremely easy to fake, ie to blot out the plane or for that matter to install a fake plane) makes no attempt to explain the distance from the extreme right of the shot to the tower and to see whether the alleged speed of the plane would have made it possible for it to have made it without having yet been in the shot. Why not? Wouldn't that be the scientific thing to do? Or are they just looking for things to support the idea that there were no planes?

There were several other things that struck me as deliberately overlooked or highlighted for the purposes of heightening the apparent evidence for fakery. But there was nothing here that made me seriously consider the fakery angle.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb wrote:
nice try disinfo crew,
recommend you check out this collection of counterevidence, including video, photos and eyewitness testimony
provided by nameless
http://www.911disinformation.com/noplanes/NoPlanesCounterEvidence.html

Good link, ollie. Thanks.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfsevic wrote:
gruts wrote
Quote:
However, if we were to take the same water and shoot it at the steel at high pressure, it will cut the steel

if you study your link, water is mixed with a diamond abrasive, and shot at over 3 mach which is over 3000 km/h, also its a tiny jet less than a millimeter. so your theorie don´t really cut water

You don't really understand the principle that makes it work though, do you Alf?

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfsevic wrote:
gruts wrote
Quote:

no - the water cuts the STEEL.... Rolling Eyes

are you trying to claim that one object can't break through another if it's made of less dense material - no matter how heavy it might be and how fast it's going? Rolling Eyes

in any case - the planes that crashed into the towers didn't need to cut through steel - but to break through the links between the individual sections of the outer frame....
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb wrote:
maybe the perps messed around with footage, so people would think they faked the planes and create confusion amongst analysts.
also how do you explain all the wreckage found.

well let's see....

all the plane debris was planted

every single video and photo which shows a plane is a fake

all claims by noplaners about videos that they've created are the gospel truth

solid evidence of tv fakery consists of jumping to conclusions while watching highly compressed videos made from source material of the lowest possible quality (and the less you know about camera lenses and techniques, digital formats, the effects of video compression and perspective the better)

all eyewitnesses who saw a plane are lying/wrong/being mind controlled

the fireball was some sort of special effect

merely repeating that's it's impossible for a plane to have caused the observed impact damage to the wtc makes it true (especially if you also quote newton's laws of motion while demonstrating that you don't understand them)

the impact zones in the north and south towers were somehow created by using explosives or lasers or maybe DEWs

and anything else that can't be explained (other than by planes crashing into the towers) was done using secret exotic technology that is capable of doing absolutely anything so there's no need to explain it

and anyone who disagrees is a shill

have I covered everything?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,
A good outline.

You're also forgetting:

All evidence of explosives was faked by the "perps" so that people would be misled.

This was done on day one, because the "psycic perps" feared Fred might bring TV fakery to the world one day and they'd better cover their "perp arses" fast!

Concealing the method the crime was committed in was more important than concealing the crime, so they were happy to implicate their "perpness" for all to see, so long as people didn't work out how they did it.

This might be hard to understand with a Phd in "Perpology Psycology"...

Peace and Truth
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the towers were not some type of armour plated steel, they were steel beams made into square sections, they had gaps inbetween each beam.

the plane was travelling at 500mph and weighed around 150 tons which will both combine into the force of the impact. the momentum before meeting resistance is one direction of which a small portion of wall which is made of steel sections needed to absorb.

parts of the plane will pass through the gaps in the beams along with feul, the rest of the plane is destoryed into tiny pieces.

the steel sections are punched in creating the hole, they fail at joins rather than all being severed.

the only people claiming the aliminium severed steel is no planers.

there is video footage of bits of tiny debris coming back the way they came and an explosion from inside the towers as the feul ignites(for all we know setting of possible charges on those floors making the explosion more dramatic).

the plane hitting and all these things happening happen in around 2 seconds or a little over and is then slowed down a great deal and people expect to see things as though they are in real time.

the plane did'nt destroy the steel, it punched in some of the sections.

we don't see a plane in the hole because it is destroyed into pieces, some could be embeded in the steel, some goes through the gaps and some come back the way the came(yes if you get the correct angles to see them you will).

there are steel sections sitting in the impact holes as though they have fell away or been puched inward rather than being severed.

steel sections are only as strong as there weld/join/bolts connecting them to the next section and so and and so forth.

can someone explain why what im saying here is either wrong or impossible, im not after links because i want your opinon why so i can understand why you think it inorder to understand where my thinking is either wrong or differant, i dont want links to some guy who has told you what to think which you then just repeat to me which is about why they believe no planes, rather than you explaining what YOU think should of happened if the planes could'nt of entered the towers.

what should we be seeing? a plane half in half out? a crumbled plane at the base of the towers? explain in your words what should of happened.

Last edited by marky 54 on Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you listen to Vince Cellini in part 4

He sees a missile

This is given away when he says

Mi..................Plane

Also in part 4 Dick Oliver quotes bystanders as seeing a missile, only for the news host to quickly butt in that it was a plane

Then we had Don Dahler who said it definitely sounded like a missile

Then in part 1 we have the tv producers wife saying she saw the second plane from a place called Chelsea where she could not possibly have seen a plane

Then in part 3 we have the earlier footage showing the twin towers from the same perpective replayed on evening tv but this time with the backdrop from the right hand side gone presumably to stop anyone seeing the missile.

Then we have the second hit shown again on tv a few minutes later with the tv logo deliberately placed so that the nose out cannot be seen

In fact most of the eye witnesses shown on tv were employees of or relatives of the tv companies

FFS how much evidence do you want.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
If you listen to Vince Cellini in part 4

He sees a missile

This is given away when he says

Mi..................Plane

Also in part 4 Dick Oliver quotes bystanders as seeing a missile, only for the news host to quickly butt in that it was a plane

Then we had Don Dahler who said it definitely sounded like a missile

Then in part 1 we have the tv producers wife saying she saw the second plane from a place called Chelsea where she could not possibly have seen a plane

Then in part 3 we have the earlier footage showing the twin towers from the same perpective replayed on evening tv but this time with the backdrop from the right hand side gone presumably to stop anyone seeing the missile.

Then we have the second hit shown again on tv a few minutes later with the tv logo deliberately placed so that the nose out cannot be seen

In fact most of the eye witnesses shown on tv were employees of or relatives of the tv companies

FFS how much evidence do you want.

missles are certainlty more possible than nothing at all as far as im concerned, im 100% though that something hit and penertrated the towers, regardless of if it was a plane, a done up plane or what ever, im also certain if it was a missle it was convincing enough to fool most it was actaully a plane. it is not impossible to decieve people by making an object look like something else, especially when its moving at 500mph.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

And yet other people, including our resident Snowygrouch have shown (with calculations to reinforce the point) that it is consistent. Apart from Reynold's cherry picked quotes, what evidence does Rajter present to make his case?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
The video anomalies only add more evidence. Relative hardness of materials cannot be "debunked" - aluminium is softer than steel - no matter what the speed.

The relevant measurement is impact momentum - that is, velocity x mass, not 'relative hardness'.
There - debunked in about a dozen words.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Boeings cannot travel as fast in thicker air as they can in the stratosphere.

Yes they can - it's just not normally fuel efficient to do so. The only flight regime where altitude is a critical rather than merely favourable factor is when travelling supersonically. The drag coefficient is much less in thinner air, therefore giving more speed per pound of engine thrust.

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Don't be sucked in by phrases such as "the plane was travelling so fast". Why do think armour piercing bullets and missiles were ever developed if aluminium could do such damage when travelling at high speed?

JW dealt with this red herring quite elegantly. But regardless, the mass x velocity factor is the important issue - hence DU rounds being used as tank killers, their greater density by volume increasing the mass available at a given speed.

Andrew Johnson wrote:

It's even harder to swallow the shoddy quality of 'evidence' that other people will use to make the point that it was all illusory.

You do not appear to have debunked any of the numerous inconsistencies shown in the 4 videos

And will you please stop putting that stupid pile of pancakes in every posting
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Gruts,
A good outline.

You're also forgetting:

All evidence of explosives was faked by the "perps" so that people would be misled.

This was done on day one, because the "psycic perps" feared Fred might bring TV fakery to the world one day and they'd better cover their "perp arses" fast!

Concealing the method the crime was committed in was more important than concealing the crime, so they were happy to implicate their "perpness" for all to see, so long as people didn't work out how they did it.

This might be hard to understand with a Phd in "Perpology Psycology"...

yeah - that's so cunning isn't it?

especially as it means that in order to get to the "real truth", Fred and his fellow "researchers" need to discredit what 99% of the 9/11 truth movement believe to be the strongest evidence for an inside job (and to focus in particular on discrediting those individuals who have done the most to expose the weakness of the OCT)....

I wonder who that helps?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: