FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

James Casbolt article 'debunking' 7/7 myths
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you have the technical ability to add a *beep* over telephone numbers, names etc?

I don't know how you'd do that, but if you knew how, that could be one solution.

Peace and Truth
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I will look into this. The good thing is that the first recording is full of speaker interference so should be easy to prove the entire thing is real and recorded in one session.

I'm off on a break now, see you Saturday.

GK.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry... but the debate Ron Paul had gets censored... yet this stuff is on YouTube?
You must have the intelligence to know that what you are saying and doing is greatly unbelievable, so to then know that and come with such flimsy pieces of ... I don't think it could really be called even evidence.

If you have not clearly understood how unbelievable it is to people other than yourselves, you are clearly decieved.

Evidently, if in reality this was all true, you certainly are not doing anything near enough to expose it or to counter it in any way whatsoever. Instead, your tactics make it more laughable and more difficult for you to be taken seriously.

So all in all, ... I really did not want to reply or take part in this thread. However, SnowyGrouch and Stefan have, both of whom I greatly respect with reason. As they understand the things I have said above and have approached the subject of 9/11 Truth with such attitudes and approaches. You guys, James and Co., have not shown evidence of having this same attitude.
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: James Casbolt Reply with quote

I see there is much said about James Casbolt as being a fake. I can tell you firt hand that he is no fake and I have been told by the CIA that James worked for SIS. If you go to SIS website you will see that they have to agencies.

MI6
MI5

MI5 works with the Queen and the Palace

MI6 is like the CIA in America, they handle things like FBI or MI6 agents knocking off their own.

Far as this nonsense about Marduk and the chickenshit posing , yes that site was put up by SAALM as disinformation. And James was not the only one that had pictures of Naanuur, Enlil and the other lizzards.

SAALM will doing anything to keep there underground nonsense from being exposed.

I personally have over 200 color pictures that have been confirmed by the original codes that show level 7, 12, 13 of Creed , Dulce, Dahil and 29 palms.

The pentagon last week on May 2, 2007 past a law stating that it was illegal to post top secret stuff about the underground. They past this nonsense because of me trying to expose the pictures.

They will be exposed and probably sever 33rd degree of zion waisted with it.

cheers
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Flush Away Reply with quote

opalman postulated:
Quote:
I see there is much said about James Casbolt as being a fake. I can tell you firt hand that he is no fake and I have been told by the CIA that James worked for SIS. If you go to SIS website you will see that they have to agencies.

MI6
MI5

MI5 works with the Queen and the Palace (Really?)

MI6 is like the CIA in America, they handle things like FBI or MI6 agents knocking off their own.

Far as this nonsense about Marduk and the chickenshit posing , yes that site was put up by SAALM as disinformation. And James was not the only one that had pictures of Naanuur, Enlil and the other lizzards.

SAALM will doing anything to keep there underground nonsense from being exposed.

I personally have over 200 color pictures that have been confirmed by the original codes that show level 7, 12, 13 of Creed , Dulce, Dahil and 29 palms.

The pentagon last week on May 2, 2007 past a law stating that it was illegal to post top secret stuff about the underground. They past this nonsense because of me trying to expose the pictures.

They will be exposed and probably sever(?) 33rd degree of zion waisted with it.

Now, I know that the US school system has been dumbed down to the point of national embarassment but opalman's contribution defies belief! My bet is that this clown is either Miss Anthropy re-incarnate ... or another pathetic excuse for a civilian NSA operative.

Miss Anthropy managed to post 20+ pieces of diatribe before having the plug pulled; I propose that the Mods flush this one away without further ado.

Al K Myst
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes Al I see that the 9 IQ in you has seen that I have made a misteak.

Or did I ...
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Project Mannequin Reply with quote

Gridkeeper wrote:

Link

Let us get real-----------we all are in agreement that 9/11 and 7/7 are inside jjobs? Yes? No?

Maybe I am assuming this because of name of this forum. Let me know?

then we have this stuff about underground bases. I am sure you are familiar with The Disclosure Project www.disclosureproject.com ? Well its founder, and other members of that DP also mention about underground bases, and PLFs--Programmable Life Forms . When I saw the video here I was very erxcited, because it's really only Dr Greer I have heard talk about this. I tried to search onle for other sources but didn't find. Here is an interview where Dr greer mentions that term, 'PLF' http://www.thothweb.com/content-42.html "G: Well, of course, she's asking me this question so I have to answer it in - with the statement that the question is based on facts not in evidence. My own assessment of this is as follows. There's a lot of mythology around this subject. I personally don't see that there's any evidence at all that there's some sort of a group of extraterrestrial lifeforms that are calling the shots at all. Now, we have had interaction with various extraterrestrial civilizations and my understanding, from people I have on the inside, there are several dozen, maybe upwards of up in the fifty to seventy range of different star systems with people that have been documented over the decades. However, I think that they're more concerned with our own ability to cause trouble not only here, but out in space as we develop the ability to go out in space with weapons. There's no evidence, in my opinion, that there's hostile intent in the least from these civilizations, and if that were so, we'd have known about it a long time ago. Now, there are reports of different strange looking creatures and I'm going to step into an area here that sounds really science fiction, but I can't ignore it because I have multiple different corroborating people who've worked in facilities where this stuff's going on, where we have engaged in really extraordinary genetic experiments and have come up with things that are called PLF's, and this a Programmed Life Form. Now, Programmed Life Form is a human created thing that looks alien, because it's really quite bizarre, but it's not extraterrestrial. Now, people look at it and they go, "Well, this was what was going on in the Four Corners area around Dulce" [New Mexico]. There's a facility that's underground in England that I have a couple of people who've worked in and who have recounted this and they have seen these sort of creatures, but they are not of extraterrestrial origin. They're of human manufacture. Now, if you can imagine what's gone on covertly from the forties to today in the area of antigravity and energy generation and of the ability to electronically "dematerialize and re-materialize" objects, all this has been going on in the human domain. The similar level of technology advancement has occurred in the biological and genetic area. Don't think that whatever was Dolly the sheep was the first thing we've ever cloned or experimented with. So there have been extraordinary projects going on within these same sort of mad scientist covert programs dealing with this stuff and it has been used to give people the impression that those things are "aliens." Now, the whole thing gets very complex because what I believe is that the majority of what people have been told, and maybe have seen, is really a human created smoke screen, a sort of a - it's like a - you know, the Wizard of Oz with the old man behind the curtain.."

Now, CRUCIAL difference in information between Dr Greer, and inside info, and what this video claims, as does James Casbolt. Whereas the latter claims that along with human biotechnological experimenters they are being helped by ETs and their technology, Dr Greer and others claim that it is JUST humans, and that the idea that there are ETS who are hostile to humans is part of the massive disinformation. And the reason for this disinformation is to create an 'enemy', as a future excuse to further the elite's plans for 'Full Spectrum Control' even over space. And the only way to do this is to create this idea of there being an enemy of 'aliens'. And the PLFs and abductions are a big part of the plan, as will be the 'disinfo' about secret military working in cahoots with ETs.

So I am laying this out here, so we can SEE it!

Now togther with this, I have also found out that Zacahia Sitchin's theories of ancient seeding slaveholding aliens, which David Icke and others base their theories of 'reptoids'/elite on is false http://www.sitchiniswrong.com And that this myth has been put out,according to Alan Watt, by the Illuminati, in order to create a sense of awe about them. Previous to this latest myth, it had been that they were the 'fallen angels'...!!

So I see a connection, and disinfo going on

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its time this got moved to at the very least, Controversies section.
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Around and around we go. Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
Im sorry... but the debate Ron Paul had gets censored... yet this stuff is on YouTube?
You must have the intelligence to know that what you are saying and doing is greatly unbelievable, so to then know that and come with such flimsy pieces of ... I don't think it could really be called even evidence.

If you have not clearly understood how unbelievable it is to people other than yourselves, you are clearly decieved.

Evidently, if in reality this was all true, you certainly are not doing anything near enough to expose it or to counter it in any way whatsoever. Instead, your tactics make it more laughable and more difficult for you to be taken seriously.

So all in all, ... I really did not want to reply or take part in this thread. However, SnowyGrouch and Stefan have, both of whom I greatly respect with reason. As they understand the things I have said above and have approached the subject of 9/11 Truth with such attitudes and approaches. You guys, James and Co., have not shown evidence of having this same attitude.

Around and around we go.

I have never said that my videos are evidence.
The Peasemore video is an EXPERIENCE that happend to us. We were there, you weren't. At least I have the balls to go and investigate this stuff. If people chose not to believe it then that's fine.

I find your attitude strange to say the least. Of course I don't have the same attitude as you, and I am very glad I don't.

You say "This is definitely a habitual liar. He said he has spoken with Annie on the phone once, though is not acquainted with David. Plus... oh come... okay. We can ignore this ... person. "

Annie has not even replied to my earlier statements on this thread regarding contact. I was at the conference for 2 days and I spoke with Annie regarding Karl Rove and Scooter Libby and she told me she did not know the details regarding this case, I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD HER ABOUT THIS, no one has challenged me on that one, strange or not?

We are not aquainted with David as he did not turn up. Annie took his place on stage and gave a VERY interesting talk. Heck I can even tell you what she was wearing.

Your attitude is not constructive. Are you a habitual liar? Were you there?
James is my best friend, he is searching for truth and doesn't go around slandering people just because a few people on a few forums have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.

Also are you suggesting we are deceiving ourselves? LOL.

best regards, Gridkeeper.
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Flush Away Reply with quote

alkmyst wrote:
opalman postulated:
Quote:

MI6
MI5

MI5 works with the Queen and the Palace (Really?)

They will be exposed and probably sever(?) 33rd degree of zion waisted with it.

Now, I know that the US school system has been dumbed down to the point of national embarassment but opalman's contribution defies belief! My bet is that this clown is either Miss Anthropy re-incarnate ... or another pathetic excuse for a civilian NSA operative.

Miss Anthropy managed to post 20+ pieces of diatribe before having the plug pulled; I propose that the Mods flush this one away without further ado.

Al K Myst

Around and around we go.

So what some people can't spell that well. Do you also place dyslexic and foreign people in this category? Oh how my mind boggles at these types of replies. Did you know James isn't very good at spelling also, he really does struggle with it sometimes. So what? I will assume you are human, therefore you must surely be aware that we are all different some having stronger capabilities than others.

By the way, the pictures mentioned above, I also have copies of these.

regards, Gridkeeper.

edit, added "also".
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: GridKeeper Reply with quote

To much stress causing the mispelling. Or maybe it is a lack of wacking off .

You get the pics from James?

x1
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Aha! Reply with quote

X1. Hello, I thought that might be you, dodgy spelling eh, you been on the shots again? I'm having nightmares remembering how to spell words with double letttters in myself. LMAO.

Some of them, but not all.

Got MI5 on my case, not really sure what their game is, have got a few ideas though.... Maybe they are just trying to make me paranoid, whatever. Have decided NOT to put the telephone conversation recordings on youtube which I had with MI5, don't really see where that would get me. One day I'll play them to you, I'm sure you'd appreciate them tremendously, you'd LYAO.
Maybe I need a holiday, got any room at yours? Wouldn't be so bad if I had a passport.

regards, GK.
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Gridkeeper Reply with quote

Well you don't want MI5 on your ass that's for sure. I would not post the telli conversations.

I have a friend of a friend that was in the NSA's space program and has the drug running photo's from Mena Arkansas with the fed-ex planes.

He was able to obtain the copies from Brazil and wants to tear the CIA's ass off with them. These pics were taken in 98, 99.
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Casbolt IS Gridkeeper, dont let him deceive you.

His main interest is selling his book via his website and assisting King to get his videos sold along with getting a book made from the crackpot King's idiotic 'The Voice'

Listen to King, all he says is taken straight from the Dulce Papers or invented. The man cant string two lines together without quotinf from Dulce.

Ive been to Peasemore numerous times and there is nothing there.

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE, THAT IHAVE HAD A MAJOR TURN AROUND IN MY THINKING SINCE I POSTED THE LAST POST ABOVE

What triggered it was that, in my initiative to try and encourage interest from
people in the 9/11 Truth Movement to also consider The Disclosure Project, and Dr Steven Greer's claims, one of the people, whose work I greatly respect--ie., chack out his videos Open Complicity: Anatomy of the 9/11 Cover Up, and Ten Questions That Every Intelligent Skeptic Must Answer, after checking out the disclosure project website, came back and said that it was just 'words words words', and wondered where actual solid evidence is

Well, this really gave me a slap of recognition. Of course I have had my own reservations, but have tended to give benefit of the doubt.
Don't get me wrong, I DO believe there is something un-explianed. I have seen other peoples videos of UFOs, and weird authentic-sounding accounts, like Bentwaters, etc etc etc. BUT when we have people to do with the military just wording off, we have to be ware, just as a matter of intelligence, and not allowing ourselves to be gullible.
Then there is Dr Steven Greer who comes out with wild claims, and also asks for money, and seems to be starting a new age religion. ALL with no evidence, not ...yet...anyhow. So , when the likes of him, them, James Casbols, just make claims, this is NOT ENOUGH. That is what I am saying!

Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just to put the final piece of evidence about James Casbolt:

If you look at the latest article on his website about Dulce, "Possible New Photos of the Dulce Underground Bio-Lab" read it carefully about how he got hold of the photos and how his 'friend' got them, then click on the photos and look.
Then click on these links and compare all the photos with those on Mr Casbolts site:
http://ueba.net/hosted_pages/Stockholm-Subway-20070214

http://spluch.blogspot.com/2007/03/coolest-subway-stockholm-subway.htm l

You will see that all of his "Photos of the Dulce Underground Bio-Lab" are actually badly copied photos of the Stockholm Subway system.

Goodbye Mr Casbolt. You just lost the plot.

CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE: Once upon a time there was nothing.......................which exploded
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Casbolt lost the plot many months ago when he posted a photo of Zbigbiew Brezinski on his website that had been distorted into a photo of someone he claimed to call 'Lord Marduk', some ET who, he claimed, ran a super-secret organisation that ruled the world. After I and others exposed this hoax, he pretended to disclaim the photo, saying that NSA had sent it to him, that is, before it began sending over UFOs to harass his home. You get the picture.....
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Casbolt - away with the fairies! Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Quote:
Mr Casbolt lost the plot many months ago ...

I am still waiting to read something from Mr Casbolt which is either original or has a hint of integrity. I do find his musings rather interesting, if only in an attempt to understand the mentality of a self-professed whistle-blower; whose only claim to fame would seem to be that he was in close proximity when Dean Warwick toppled off the stage at Blackpool when giving his talk at the Probe Conference. All his other claims seem to be unsubstantiated from any independent source but perhaps this is part of his sad, egotistical game.

One can only speculate on Casbolt's true role but somehow I doubt that he and I are batting for the same team. Is there anyone out there who feels differently?

The Watcher
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:
Well just to put the final piece of evidence about James Casbolt:

You will see that all of his "Photos of the Dulce Underground Bio-Lab" are actually badly copied photos of the Stockholm Subway system.

Heheh - well done if you spotted all that.

One of the pics says "Tensta" on the wall - this is in fact a Swedish town/city ie: a subway stop.

Classic stuff. Although it does, as I have said for ages, do a dis-service to many decent researchers out there who have looked into the DUMB and other areas.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Casbolt - away with the fairies! Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
M
One can only speculate on Casbolt's true role but somehow I doubt that he and I are batting for the same team. Is there anyone out there who feels differently?

I think it's important to point that out. Mr C is of course fighting the good fight in one respect... I personally don't have any real issues with researchers in this area coming up with the odd inaccuracy - how can you always be accurate when dealing with what are often compartmentalised, covert projects?? So we should always give leeway.

However - on this thread or some other, I went through who Casbolt took most of his first bits of research from. These people spent years getting this data and talking to witnesses etc. JC just liberated it and credited no-one.

In addition - we have to draw the line when it comes to blatently BAD fact checking as above. Dave Starbuck and his crew of paranoids for the sake of paranoia are helping none of us get this area taken seriously when they let such stuff get past their amateur filtering systems.

NB: Starbuck charges £10 for videos you can get free online.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

Well there wouldn't be - it's underground!

--
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Realyweely wrote:

Well there wouldn't be - it's underground!

Assuming a base did exist:
There would have to be Air vents/ Air shafts probably hidden in surrounding woods copses. There arent.
OK devils advocate hat on. If you couldnt see them in the day you damned well would at night with heat sensitive gear and certain other equipment. There was nothing there.

There is no 'base' at Peasemore, there never was.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

There would have to be Air vents/ Air shafts probably hidden in surrounding woods copses. There arent.
OK devils advocate hat on. If you couldnt see them in the day you damned well would at night with heat sensitive gear and certain other equipment. There was nothing there.

I don't think they'd have set these bases up to be found by you and some portable heat detection system *if* indeed they have been constructed.

Sounds a bit like a video I have of Gordon Novel [CIA, Nixon wiretapper etc] who claimed that Dulce does not exist as he and his buddies went there once and used metal detectors didn't get a bleep

Rolling Eyes

--
Realyweely
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Realyweely wrote:

I don't think they'd have set these bases up to be found by you and some portable heat detection system *if* indeed they have been constructed.

Sounds a bit like a video I have of Gordon Novel [CIA, Nixon wiretapper etc] who claimed that Dulce does not exist as he and his buddies went there once and used metal detectors didn't get a bleep
Rolling Eyes

The equipment that was used was serious stuff and on 2 occasions it wasnt ground based. There is no Base at Peasmore and I seriously doubt there is any base at Dulce either.
Do you know how much to-ing and fro-ing there would be for an underground base? Food supplies clothes as well as the simple movement of people.

However there are many people who want there to be a base and dream of conspiracy theories.

You know I have pixies at the bottom of my garden? My daughter tells me so. Rolling Eyes

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... I used to think I was crazy. However, I am sure I am not crazy now.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realyweely wrote:

The equipment that was used was serious stuff and on 2 occasions it wasnt ground based. There is no Base at Peasmore and I seriously doubt there is any base at Dulce either.

Well you haven't looked far into the Dulce stuff then. The fact AFOSI and various intel branches spent vast time and effort on Paul Bennewitz, eventually leading him to commit suicide, demonstrates something. I doubt they'd have to go to all the lengths they did to debunk someone's delusion. This is just one piece of the Dulce tale.

Quote:
Do you know how much to-ing and fro-ing there would be for an underground base? Food supplies clothes as well as the simple movement of people.

Jacques Valles came up with 'there'd be too much waste' line years ago. Given that we've had free energy system closeted for decades there's a good bet there's a few systems to eradicate waste. These units have interlinking front organisations for supplying - it's not the sort of thing that's going to have a sign-post saying deliveries on it.

Quote:
However there are many people who want there to be a base and dream of conspiracy theories.

You know I have pixies at the bottom of my garden? My daughter tells me so.

I see you have just opened a forum [there's a plug for you] My take is that you're one of those "paranormal" types who finds themselves repeatedly having a bit of a 'dabble' in the pseudo weird but really has no other goal than to find nothing. Then the loop starts again.

Just 'cos Casbolt got duped by some fake "operative" doesn't mean the whole area is bunk. It's exactly the point I was making. Anyway - you should be ok as on your forum:

Quote:
The newest registered user is Sceptic
- James Randi will be along soon. Razz

If you don't think the conspiracy angle is valid - why are you on a 9/11 forum ??!

--
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casbolt got duped? Says who? Not a convincing excuse. All we know is that the photos on his website are Photoshopped or borrowed from obscure websites. Photos of D.U.M.B.S. turn out to be video game screen grabs or Scandinavian underground railways. Disinformation to deceive. What does it matter whether it comes from him or someone else?
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Casbolt got duped? Says who?

Say's anyone with a modicum of sense.

OK - let's put it another way for you.. either JC was duped OR he's part of a disinformation agenda against legitimate researchers in this field. Which one do you prefer? I'm going for the first one but if stuff like this keeps coming more people will go for option 2 - doesn't matter how many kiddie fans JC has.

Quote:

Not a convincing excuse. All we know is that the photos on his website are Photoshopped or borrowed from obscure websites. Photos of D.U.M.B.S. turn out to be video game screen grabs or Scandinavian underground railways. Disinformation to deceive. What does it matter whether it comes from him or someone else?

I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. Did you read what I wrote or skim through it and spouted this in haste to run to his defence? Read it again. I said that we should give people leeway to make errors - but you cannot keep falling back into the "Ahh - it's ok,. we were misfed dodgy info ON PURPOSE" because when this happens again and again, or when basic facts weren't checked it becomes silly and suspicious.

Phil Schneider will be cursing from his grave for this sort of stuff. Bill Hamilton has left the UFO/investigation field recently for this reason and others related to it.

PS: Tell JC that if he sends me some proof of his Mi6 narco-involvement I will turn up in Cornwall and apologise for constantly asking for this since his first article appeared. I mean that sincerely. email: davidgriffin23ATgmail.com

--
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Ughhh! Confused

Something really stinks in this thread somewhere.

Agreed. "Other controversies" it is for now.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie....did you have telephone conversation with James Casbolt...yes or no will do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: