FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 Victim Interview - YOU MUST LISTEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: 7/7 Victim Interview - YOU MUST LISTEN Reply with quote

Link

red hot stuff, just in case u have not heard it yet

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: part 2 Reply with quote

Link

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C4goqHpOel4&mode=related&search=

PART 4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Kui0GGim_o&mode=related&search=

PART 5
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who poo poo 9/11 as 'conspiracy theory'...STILL Rolling Eyes ...should look very closey at 7/7, and see related patterns, etc!!!

Last edited by zoomer on Thu May 10, 2007 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

world net daily | 16th July 05 | original url: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45312
Currency fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks

WASHINGTON -- In the 1988 Hollywood hit "Die Hard," starring Bruce Willis, a group of "terrorists" take over a Japanese banking institution in Los Angeles, hold hostages and make demands for release of "political prisoners."

But it turns out the terrorists aren't really terrorists. They are bank robbers trying to make off with the fortune in the bank's vaults.

Could it be Osama bin Laden has seen "Die Hard"?

That is a question Scotland Yard and other law enforcement agencies are actually asking themselves following the July 7 London transit system attacks that killed 54 and injured scores more as they continue to scour the planet for evidence and additional conspirators.

Why? Because it appears some profited by short selling the British pound in the 10 days leading up to the attacks.

The pound fell about 6 percent (approximately 1.82 to 1.72) against the dollar for no apparent reason - until, of course, the terror attacks sent the British markets reeling still further.

"This was an almost unprecedented weakness and far too sharp to be a coincidence," one economist with more than 35 years of experience in the investment industry, told Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND. "That is, after all, an annualized rate of loss of well over 100 percent."

The fall did not go unnoticed by investigators, who are wondering whether the terrorist masterminds behind the attacks decided to make some money on their action or whether other investors with inside information about possible attacks took advantage of that knowledge.

"Currencies of establish countries simply do not fall that fast based upon any kind of economic or financial analysis," said the economist. "Somebody - somewhere - knew something. Or maybe I should say 'somebodies.'"

Could it be the terrorists have learned to make their attacks self-funding operations?

Could it be the terrorists are actually motivated by factors other than Islamic fanaticism?

These are some of the questions law enforcement agencies are asking - but they're not really expecting to get answers.

The problem is that short selling of this kind can be done with near total anonymity.

"Trade currency futures through a Swiss or Austrian bank via an offshore company incorporated in Crete and you have a totally untraceable transaction," the economist noted. "No one will ever know who made the really big money off this situation, but I guarantee you this - someone did."

It's not the first time suspicion about terrorists - or someone - profiting from short-selling prior to an attack.

Following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the U.S., David Ruder, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission from 1987 to 1989, raised the question of whether terrorists may have gotten away with profiting from their attacks by short-selling shares in the U.S. markets.

Then U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill confirmed the government was investigating possible short selling, but was not optimistic those responsible would ever be found.

Short selling allows investors to bet that stocks will fall by borrowing and selling shares in the hope of buying back at a lower price.

After Sept. 11, Chicago Board Options Exchange data showed 1,575 put options purchased in United Airlines' parent company five days before the attacks. On an average day, only 390 such put options are purchased. Investors bought 2,258 put options in American Airlines parent company, compared with 220 on a typical day. Insurance and other stocks also experienced and upswing in short sales.

Investigators never revealed how much money was bet, but short sellers could have made 30 times what they invested, given the huge plunge in the stock prices of those companies.

Government investigators from around the world never learned the identity of the short sellers in 2001. And, despite vigorous efforts being made to find out who was behind the short selling of the British pound in early July, hopes are slim the culprits will be found.

Joseph Farah

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is almost certainly on to something, Fitan Dunne has proclaimed him a "nutjob".

http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1501

This is what even the David Icke people think of Fitan!

"but my gut feeling tells me F D is a stooge of the highest order. Why? He is an expert in NLP and he is able to literally mesmerise his audience using emotional trigger words throughout his internet radio audience. This guy is good I'll give him that"

This AJ interview is superb and might even convince me to start pointing my magnifying glass at 7/7.

C.

....His website www.the4thbomb.com is also down.

President Eisenhower 1961
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an example of those amazing 7/7 & 9/11 synchronicities (sorry: extraordinary 'coincidences'), the white van that the #30 bus was passing as it blew up belonged to Kingstar Contract Ltd
http://www.applegate.co.uk/construction/company/co_1066540.htm
a company that specializes in robotic demolition. Its website
http://www.kingstar.co.uk/
lists AMEC as a client. AMEC was one of the four demolition contractors (called Construction Managers) awarded a contract to remove debris from Ground Zero in New York.
http://911research.com/wtc/groundzero/players.html
7/7 does not get spookier than that.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obachike said categorically that the Man in Grey was too far away from the #30 bus explosion in Tavistock Square to have been injured by it. If the man had REALLY been injured by the blast at Russell Square tube station whilst participating in a terror drill there and was one of the walking wounded led out of the tube station, why was he seen by Obachike wailing and thrashing about on the ground immediately after the bus exploded - as though he had suddenly become injured, when he was actually outside the range of the bus blast? And why was he on his own, according to Obachike, implying that he had walked freely from Russell Square, when there is video evidence of him limping and supported by two men? And why was his Priority 2 yellow tag missing from his wrist when Obachike spotted him on the ground as he ran away in panic from the #30 bus? Even if we accept the highly improbable scenario that the man miraculously recovered quickly enough from his previous injury at Russell Square to walk 150 metres towards Tavistock Square without having any more to lean on the shoulders of the two men previously filmed assisting him, and that he had torn off his tag because he no longer needed medical help, this still does not account for his sudden rolling around and moaning on the ground as soon as the bus bomb exploded. If his injury had been genuine, he would not have been able to walk 150 metres to Tavistock Square on his own, as the video of him limping and supported by two men shows. If it had been faked, why did he start rolling about on the ground straight after the bus bomb exploded at a location too far away for the man to have caught the blast? Unless, that is, because he was STILL acting - perhaps to distract people's attention from seeing things they were not supposed to see immediately after the bomb had exploded? In other words, his strange behaviour in changing from Superman, who suddenly recovers from injury, to a 7-stone weakling moaning in pain despite being too far from the bomb to have been hurt by it, suggests strongly that he was NOT just a member of the public injured by the earlier bomb, nor even an innocent participant in a terrorist drill that went live. Instead, the odd, inexplicable behaviour of the Man in Grey suggests that he was someone who was participating in the black op that is 7/7. As Obachike says on his website:

"It’s funny... the clearer things become, the stranger they seem."
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No cctv and no eye witnesses

Link

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
No cctv and no eye witnesses

Link

Incorrect. I have seen at least four times on TV a number of different frames of the CCTV video footage outside Luton Station of the four alleged bombers. And when you say "no eye witnesses", how can you know? This is pure speculation. Maybe there are witnesses who saw the men but they never came forward to be interviewed on TV. The accusation that the famous video picture of the four men was fabricated is wrong, being based upon faulty analysis of the images. The first person to make this allegation was Fintan Dunne at BreakForNews.com, and I completely discredited his faulty analysis on several forums several years ago.
Muncher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Incorrect. I have seen at least four times on TV a number of different frames of the CCTV video footage outside Luton Station of the four alleged bombers.

Only one still cctv image from outside Luton station has been released from 7th July 2005. The other cctv footage is from 28th June 2005, the so called 'dummy run' which wasn't a dummy run and only shows three of the men. Hasib Hussain is not present.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcpsi wrote -
Quote:
Incorrect. I have seen at least four times on TV a number of different frames of the CCTV video footage outside Luton Station of the four alleged bombers.

I have paid close attention to the 7/7 atrocity. I waited impatiently for the vids to appear from King's X(e.g. the one with the perps laughing and joshing on their way to Jihad heaven) - only to be somewhat disappointed when faced with the still image allegedly taken from the CCTV footage at Luton. Since then I was convinced until now that that image was the only one ever released. Now I learn from Micpsi that there were several images from Luton shown 'three or four times' on TV. This is news to me. Is there anyone out there who can confirm this and/or post these other images here?

cheers Al..
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Its Up Reply with quote

http://www.the4thbomb.com/

and just in case:-

The 4th Bomb.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  199.07 KB
 Viewed:  158 Time(s)

The 4th Bomb.JPG

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Mcpsi wrote -
Quote:

I have paid close attention to the 7/7 atrocity. I waited impatiently for the vids to appear from King's X(e.g. the one with the perps laughing and joshing on their way to Jihad heaven) - only to be somewhat disappointed when faced with the still image allegedly taken from the CCTV footage at Luton. Since then I was convinced until now that that image was the only one ever released. Now I learn from Micpsi that there were several images from Luton shown 'three or four times' on TV. This is news to me. Is there anyone out there who can confirm this and/or post these other images here?

cheers Al..

Only 3 images have ever been released
Firstly we have the FAKE photo at Luton station
many people have looked at the photo and it has been very poorly photoshopped
the guy at the front is much higher resolution than the guy at the right who looks like a character out of the movie the Ring.
The guy in the middle has two right legs and the guy at the back appears chemically bonded with the railings at points in front and at other points behind and at other points actually within the railings.
Also as this is the morning rush hour where are the hundreds of other passengers.
Then where are the photos from the 22 cameras in the car park
The many cameras in the tiicket hall and on the platforms, inside the train carraiges, etc
There should be thousands of still images and moving video.

Second
a cropped picture of one of the bombers appears on his own with no time or date and none of the other bombers there is no reason to suppose this photo is anything because it is a cut out photo where is the background?

Third
There is a photo with a fake timestamp of one of the bombers standing in a whsmith in the station
bearing in mind that if the timestamp is correct although analysis shows it is faked
but if it were correct it is after the bombs have gone off and the station is being evacuated, yet the shop is still serving customers and the bomber happens to be buying a last minute battery in order to set off his bomb.

Apart from these three VERY dodgy photos NONE have been released.
If those guys really were in London that day they would have thousands of images.

Again why is there NOT A SINGLE EYE WITNESS?
It is claimed one of the bombers went into McDonalds for an egg mcmuffin but again there is no cctv released of this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: