FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the 3 layers of the deception and what lies in store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: the 3 layers of the deception and what lies in store Reply with quote

To carry out 911 must have took years of planning and we must assume that the perps are very clever people indeed. Does anybody disagree with this?

PART 1
The official conspiracy theory as we all know is so full of holes and faulty science that the perps must have planned for this being discovered. Does anybody disagree with this?

PART 2
The majority of truthers have bought into part 2 which is real planes and controlled demolition. This is what the perps want to become the perception of the public as a whole. Does anybody disagree with this?

PART 3
What really happened was no planes, video trickery and high tech energy weapons, the perps certainly don't want this to be the public perception and that's why they keep very quite about even mentioning it.

WHAT LIES IN STORE

First we we told that Communism was the enemy of the world
Now we are told terrorists are the enemy of the world

In the not too distant future they plan to introduce the new enemy which will be in the formed of staged alien attacks on major cities around the world using back engineered technology they have been developing for decades.

Then the arguments will not be about no planes and beam weapons but whether they are alien attacks or bogus alien attacks. Guess what the perps will want us to believe they are real alien attacks and the media will be ramming it down our throats that they are. Yes this will be the public perception.

In order to protect us from this deadly enemy from outer space they will convince the majority that a one world government with one army is necessary to protect us, something you all know as the new world order.
Of course microchipping the entire population of the world will be necessary to keep us safe.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah?

Good luck selling that load of predigested unsupported old toss to anyone with more than half a brain.

No planers saving the world!

Excuse me while I go and despair at the lazy-ass, arrogant, self-delusion our sorry species is capable of.

Anyroadup, the ultimate purpose reveals itself.

Associate 911 in the public consciousness with end-of-the-worldism, UFO's,
A Very Big Conspiracy Theory - in fact every type of easily dismissable fringe kookery and tripe thinkable. Go "researchers".
Mission Accomplished!

You wish.

It's them or us.
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to disagree with your analysis plane son.

This is exactly why it is important to openly and rationally discuss the 911 TV fakery issue now, and not sweep it under the carpet.
For those people here who obviously haven`t researched this
Wernher von Braun warned of the `last card`they would play, the alien invasion scenario.

Link
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and right on cue, the garden-fresh, newly minted support chorus turns up.

Brandishing an oh-so-imminent but six years old now and counting so don't hold your breath "Disclosure Project" clip.

You lot are more transparent than a glass of water.

It's them or us.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we must assume that the perps are very clever people indeed

Obviously not as clever as you though as you've spotted the holes in their plans.

Quote:
First we we told that Communism was the enemy of the world
Now we are told terrorists are the enemy of the world

No we werent.

We were told both were the enemy of freedom and democracy and they are. Communism is diametrically opposed to democracy and Islamic Fundemantalism a la Al Queda wants to see a universal caliphate established based on a strict interpretation of 14th century sharia law.

Reports of sightings of UFOs have plummeted since the X Files ceased syndication. Surely they've missed the boat on this one? And wtf does microshipping have to do with stopping Independance Day?
thelightrevealstheplace
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
..and right on cue, the garden-fresh, newly minted support chorus turns up.

Brandishing an oh-so-imminent but six years old now and counting so don't hold your breath "Disclosure Project" clip.

You lot are more transparent than a glass of water.

Why dont you just f**k off out of 9/11 Controversies, you sweaty, insignificant troll?

It is quite obvious that what we no planers are doing gets up your nose. If we are so wrong why drench your knickers posting on this part of the forum 24/7? Surely you have nothing to worry about because we are so far off the map of logic, right?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelightrevealstheplace
New Poster

Did somebody get banned?

Or perhaps this is just a disposable alter ego for the sole purpose of issuing insults and obscenities.
thelightrevealstheplace
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
thelightrevealstheplace
New Poster

Did somebody get banned?

Or perhaps we have a disposable alter ego for the sole purpose of issuing insults and obscenities.

Dont worry, I am going, back to my life and away from prats like you.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why dont you just f**k off out of 9/11 Controversies, you sweaty, insignificant troll?

Has ANYONE in the NPT movement got a shred of patience or politeness?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:

Andrew Johnson, Andrew Watson and Judith Woods to name 3 and I'm sure there are others.

However until the polite 'researchers' such as these distance themselves from the bile spewing voices such as thelightrevealstheplace, the 'researchers' will get no where. But as I suggest on the other thread that may be the point.

Of BTW thelightrevealstheplace you are banned. Bye bye
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
kc wrote:
Quote:

Andrew Johnson, Andrew Watson and Judith Woods to name 3 and I'm sure there are others.

However until the polite 'researchers' such as these distance themselves from the bile spewing voices such as thelightrevealstheplace, the 'researchers' will get no where. But as I suggest on the other thread that may be the point.

Of BTW thelightrevealstheplace you are banned. Bye bye

I quite agree.

I was disappointed to hear Andrew Watson use the term "plane huggers" recently, but on the whole he and Andrew Johnson are posting respectful arguments here for their view.

Both Andrews would certainly do well to put some ground between them and the "9/11 Researchers" people.

Andrew J has recently posted a letter from a DEW related firm to Judy Wood who confirmed that DEW can weaken steel - I don't we should dismiss this (as I was sad to see some people instantly did) and should encourge and respect Andrew a little more when he comes up with solid material to further his argument.

I personally have not seen any where near enough to consider DEW a serious posibility; that's my view. But my ears are open, and the book on 9/11 will always be open in my mind (failing that holostic mythical whisleblower we all unrealistically dream will show true morality and come out one day and blow the lid off the whole thing). DEW research is going in the right direction, whereas Fakery is ever crawling backwards into more wafer thin and juvenile territory.

Any one who wants to answer the big questions on this theory and present coherent and polite arguments will find me respectful. But I'm sick and tired of the endless ozzing of mind-control youtube videos and insults from this American invasion, who having been banned from every other 9/11 forum on the planet, have come here to abuse us instead.

Peace and Truth
Martin J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we get back to the the serious proposition originally raised - that a faked ET threat is the ultimate means of implementing the NWO. A logical progression from the 911 PsyOp/ritual. It all boils down to fear, which is the Perps biggest weapon , and there is no bigger fear they can instill in the populace than an `alien invasion` scenario`. The foundations for this have been laid for 50 years via popular culture, black ops, abductions etc.

Don`t forget Reagan and his comments to the UN in the early 80s about an extra-terrestrial threat, something he mentioned quite a few times during his presidency. This was followed by the SDI initiative - and with black budgets of trillions of dollars since then we should assume that they have developed some interesting equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Quote:
And wtf does microshipping have to do with stopping Independance Day?

Isn`t it apparent? A false external threat to create fear - erosion of civil liberties - dictatorship. Wouldn`t this be taken to its natural conclusion with something even scarier than Islamic terrorists, like ET terrorists? People would do whatever their governments and the corporate media propagandists told them to.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin J wrote:
How about we get back to the the serious proposition originally raised - that a faked ET threat is the ultimate means of implementing the NWO. A logical progression from the 911 PsyOp/ritual. It all boils down to fear, which is the Perps biggest weapon , and there is no bigger fear they can instill in the populace than an `alien invasion` scenario`. The foundations for this have been laid for 50 years via popular culture, black ops, abductions etc.

Don`t forget Reagan and his comments to the UN in the early 80s about an extra-terrestrial threat, something he mentioned quite a few times during his presidency. This was followed by the SDI initiative - and with black budgets of trillions of dollars since then we should assume that they have developed some interesting equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Quote:
And wtf does microshipping have to do with stopping Independance Day?

Isn`t it apparent? A false external threat to create fear - erosion of civil liberties - dictatorship. Wouldn`t this be taken to its natural conclusion with something even scarier than Islamic terrorists, like ET terrorists? People would do whatever their governments and the corporate media propagandists told them to.

And what exactly about this second hand, regurgitated, assumption-ridden, juvenile comic book 'analysis/fantasy' about events that haven't yet happened is there to discuss? Or are we meant to be fascinated by the state of your internal belief landscape I wonder.

You conflate the only two unrelated factual items you have included, so it wouldn't appear a very productive proposition to discuss.

Another quiet patch over at "researchers" is it?

It's them or us.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Both Andrews would certainly do well to put some ground between them and the "9/11 Researchers" people.

There is no stronger connection between myself and "9/11 researhers" than there is between myself and people who post on here.

Whilst I appreciate your supportive (?) comments, I do not suggest places that you or other people should post. Thanks for your concern, but I didn't ask for a PR consultant - and neither would I offer such advice to other posters unless they asked for it directly.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelightrevealstheplace wrote:

lol - if you had a life prole, you wouldn't keep coming back with a new name Laughing Rolling Eyes
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
thelightrevealstheplace wrote:

lol - if you had a life prole, you wouldn't keep coming back with a new name Laughing Rolling Eyes

If this issue is not your life, what are you doing here? Some rotten 'truthseeker' you are. Get back to Patrick Brown's defunct board. You have about as much interest in 9/11 truth as I have interest in a bakewell tart recipe.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hurling abuse at people on the internet might well be all your life consists of - but as you seem to hate this forum and what it stands for, and as it seems to be full of people who you also hate, then I really do wonder why you keep coming back here....
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
hurling abuse at people on the internet might well be all your life consists of - but as you seem to hate this forum and what it stands for, and as it seems to be full of people who you also hate, then I really do wonder why you keep coming back here....

Christ, you are a troll. In all your posts you have contributed bobbins. Your life is a waste. The only thing I hate is what you stand for. From now on I will ignore you.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suits me prole - you're a complete waste of space whose repetitive cyber bedwetting is really getting stale.

but if you've got nothing better to do than spend your time on a forum you hate hurling abuse at people you hate, then be my guest (until you get banned again)....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
(until you get banned again)....

.... so how many of The Fall's song titles can there be anyway?

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
suits me prole - you're a complete waste of space whose repetitive cyber bedwetting is really getting stale.

but if you've got nothing better to do than spend your time on a forum you hate hurling abuse at people you hate, then be my guest (until you get banned again)....

Yeah, you would love it if I got banned, that is why you are trolling me. Give my love to Patrick Brown.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't care less if you're banned or not - after all you'll just keep coming back with a different name like the loser you so obviously are.

just like you say that "From now on I will ignore you" and then rush back to reply to my next post.... Laughing
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
gruts wrote:

the Fall have been going for 30 years - so that's a LOT of songs....
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
gruts wrote:

I have only used one Fall song title for a name. So what is your point-ah?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plus an lp title-uh....
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
plus an lp title-uh....

Which lp title?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not one I'd recommend.

but I forgot that "a past gone mad" is also a song title....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: