FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Essential viewing - September Clues
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS - I also forgot to add that all video artifacts, birds, airbourne debris and bits of dirt that appear in 9/11 footage are actually UFOs
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

You do not appear to have debunked any of the numerous inconsistencies shown in the 4 videos

That's because I was dealing with AJ's weak assertions.

I long ago gave up wasting my time watching yet more vids put out by "911researchers". Their pedigree is rock-bottom, and every single one I've seen so far has been a joke - why would I believe the latest versions are going to be any different?

Any no-planer Kubrick who could theoretically produce something mildly worth the investment of 5 minutes will need to disassociate themselves from the pitiful standards you "researchers" have established for yourselves.

plane son on 911 wrote:
And will you please stop putting that stupid pile of pancakes in every posting

Tetchy today aren't we?

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
PS - I also forgot to add that all video artifacts, birds, airbourne debris and bits of dirt that appear in 9/11 footage are actually UFOs

Of course, if the planet Xaarg would only quit stalling and just bloody grant the patent on the Random Pixelating Camouflage Generator, they wouldn't need all those other stupid disguises... Wink

It's them or us.
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Chek hasn't even watched it, yet here he is again disrupting the thread and avoiding discussing the evidence.

Can I ask the moderators to do something about this and also his wretched pile of pancakes.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
So Chek hasn't even watched it, yet here he is again disrupting the thread and avoiding discussing the evidence..

Well excuse me, but Andrew Johnson introduced other points in support of your wretched film. I've merely pointed out the lack of validity of those other points .

plane son on 911 wrote:
Can I ask the moderators to do something about this and also his wretched pile of pancakes.

Of course you can - you don't need my permission.
A PM is usually the best route to a mods attention, if that helps

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
So Chek hasn't even watched it, yet here he is again disrupting the thread and avoiding discussing the evidence.

Sorry, only Admin can edit sigs...

Well I tell you what PSO9/11: being as you are campaigning for NPT theory, the responsible thing to do is to encourage Chek that it is worth him watching the vids after being so disapointed by previous efforts

Here's an easy way for you to do that:

You list the single strongest peice of evidence contained in the four parts, and a time reference. we can then have a look at that one aspect of the overall presentation. And if we have a meanignful discussion about that, we can move onto the next, and then the next, and so on, until the whole thing has been reviewed

All it requires is for you to be prepared to state an opinion about which of the claims in the video you consider most persuassive, and why

Course, you can't really expect Chek to make an effort if you won't...

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and THAT (above) is why John White is a widely respected and accurately titled moderator on this site.

To think some people were campaigning against him only a short while ago.

It's them or us.
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ollieb wrote:
just a thought,

could the planes have been reinforced in order to cut through the steel etc and enter the towers?

Uh oh, sounds like you don't think NPT is all "disinfo" now!

Question about your "disinfo" site, what about the Pod theory? Ain't that "disinfo"?

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
...and THAT (above) is why John White is a widely respected

Rolling Eyes

Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:

Chek and John White are the biggest trolls here. Too bad this forum doesn't have an ignore button.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
plane son on 911 wrote:

Chek and John White are the biggest trolls here. Too bad this forum doesn't have an ignore button.

On the contrary Killtown, we appear to be most helpful in raising the standard of NPT campaigning. We are all truthseekers after all, and just becuase we dis-agree on the significance of certain evidence, doesnt mean we shouldnt agree on the bigger picture

Certainly I've always been able to campaign on this and that at ATS and avoid being banned Wink

Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

Garrett Cooke wrote:
I watched these 4 'September Clues' videos today. Essential viewing I suggest.

http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice

Garrett

Amazing is it not that the likes of JW and Chek and Co have absolutely NOTHING to say about 'September Clues' when for weeks they have been ranting away like lunatics and foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of NPT?
Come on, I am waiting for you to debunk it, it has been up for a number of days now. Do your job.

Last edited by Lyceum on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Here's an easy way for you to do that:

You list the single strongest peice of evidence contained in the four parts, and a time reference. we can then have a look at that one aspect of the overall presentation. And if we have a meanignful discussion about that, we can move onto the next, and then the next, and so on, until the whole thing has been reviewed

All it requires is for you to be prepared to state an opinion about which of the claims in the video you consider most persuassive, and why

Course, you can't really expect Chek to make an effort if you won't...

Stop nanny-ing the guy. It is quite obvious that Chek has 'chekened' out. Why should he be spoonfed by 'plane son'? It is a forty minute film which he obviously cannot respond to.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
Garrett Cooke wrote:

Garrett

Amazing is it not that the likes of JW and Chek and Co have absolutely NOTHING to say about 'September Clues' when for weeks they have been ranting away like lunatics and foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of NPT?
Come on, I am waiting for you to debunk it, it has been up for a number of days now. Do your job.

There's nothing in it that has'nt been pwned before. And whilst posters like yourself may wish to run around in a loop, I'm quite content to watch you. "September Clues" is better presented, true, but it changes nothing: the FACTS are where the case falls, and a thousand videos from the "911researchers" stable can't do a thing about it

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
[Stop nanny-ing the guy. It is quite obvious that Chek has 'chekened' out. Why should he be spoonfed by 'plane son'? It is a forty minute film which he obviously cannot respond to.

Hah! There's a significant difference between not being arsed to watch the never-ending stream of drivel from "researchers" and being unable to respond. You'd do well to attempt to decrease the large number of shaky assertions you make.

Has there been a 'breakthrough' in NPT Theory? Not that I've heard.
Is there any 'new' footage suddenly come to light? Not that I've heard.

Re-packaging, re-presenting and re-marketing the same old tired routines does not equal making a case. It does though show you're good little consumers who pay attention to the advertising dictum.

Now if you care to follow JW's suggestion and state which miniscule segment might be worth watching, I might reconsider.
In the meantime I haven't got 40 minutes to waste on the usual NPT b*ll*cks.
You guys have dug your own ignore hole with your preceeding ..er.. "work".

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
Garrett Cooke wrote:

Garrett

There's nothing in it that has'nt been pwned before. And whilst posters like yourself may wish to run around in a loop, I'm quite content to watch you. "September Clues" is better presented, true, but it changes nothing: the FACTS are where the case falls, and a thousand videos from the "911researchers" stable can't do a thing about it

At least you had the decency to watch it. This part of the forum has nothing to do with NPT or Remote Controlled planes. It is about EGOS and the PAINBODIES of individuals fighting it out in a virtual gutter of blood.

I say, have you gone LIHOP too? Is it contagious??
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
[Stop nanny-ing the guy. It is quite obvious that Chek has 'chekened' out. Why should he be spoonfed by 'plane son'? It is a forty minute film which he obviously cannot respond to.

Hah! There's a significant difference between not being arsed to watch the never-ending stream of drivel from "researchers" and being unable to respond. You'd do well to attempt to decrease the large number of shaky assertions you make.

Has there been a 'breakthrough' in NPT Theory? Not that I've heard.
Is there any 'new' footage suddenly come to light? Not that I've heard.

Re-packaging, re-presenting and re-marketing the same old tired routines does not equal making a case. It does though show you're good little consumers who pay attention to the advertising dictum.

Now if you care to follow JW's suggestion and state which miniscule segment might be worth watching, I might reconsider.
In the meantime I haven't got 40 minutes to waste on the usual NPT b*ll*cks.
You guys have dug your own ignore hole with your preceeding ..er.. "work".

I am not going to spoonfeed you. Your technique is simple, avoid watching something that you cannot really debunk. I find that very strange considering you have been giving every breath of your attention to the topic for months now. Your tactic is eerily similar to that which these 'folk' employed when confronted with the same film.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=84197
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:

I am not going to spoonfeed you.

Can't state a case eh?
Never mind it's usually just the standard NPT fallacies.

Lyceum wrote:
Your technique is simple, avoid watching something that you cannot really debunk.

It's really quite simple. State this 'case' which you so confidently say 'can't be debunked'.
In the meantime, I NO LONGER HAVE ANY INTEREST IN DIGITAL MEDIA FROM "RESEARCHERS", especially if they require 40 minutes to watch.

I
Lyceum wrote:
find that very strange considering you have been giving every breath of your attention to the topic for months now.

Again, it's really quite simple.
Cause and effect.
Cause - crappy, repetetive, uninformed videos from "researchers".
Effect - don't waste time watching any more of them.

If you're able to break away from your media-induced trance state and make some kind of a case or whatever, please do try.

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

I am not going to spoonfeed you.

Can't state a case eh?
Never mind it's usually just the standard NPT fallacies.

Lyceum wrote:
Your technique is simple, avoid watching something that you cannot really debunk.

It's really quite simple. State this 'case' which you so confidently say 'can't be debunked'.
In the meantime, I NO LONGER HAVE ANY INTEREST IN DIGITAL MEDIA FROM "RESEARCHERS", especially if they require 40 minutes to watch.

I
Lyceum wrote:
find that very strange considering you have been giving every breath of your attention to the topic for months now.

Again, it's really quite simple.
Cause and effect.
Cause - crappy, repetetive, uninformed videos from "researchers".
Effect - don't waste time watching any more of them.

If you're able to break away from your media-induced trance state and make some kind of a case or whatever, please do try.

Mirror mirror!

I really cannot be bothered with such an insignificant little person like you. If you dont want to waste any more time on NPT, remove your self from this part of the site. SIMPLE!

Your posts in response to this have proved you to be a 'cheken' (or a lame duck).

Now go away and suck some eggs. Laughing
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
I really cannot be bothered with such an insignificant little person like you.

Oh dear. Don't get upset. The inability to write coherently can be overcome, even later in life for some.

Lyceum wrote:
If you dont want to waste any more time on NPT, remove your self from this part of the site.

Ah - more of your more mistaken logical leaps.
Let me state my position clearly.
In my opinion, and it's only my opinion - this site is tolerant to all theories regardless of their provenance - NPT is a cancer of misinformation that needs to be eradicated.

That stance however, happily doesn't involve having to lap up every regurgitated nonsense that some amateur with a PC and a rudimentary understanding of Virtual Dub editing cares to make available on the net. No matter how earnestly their friends promote it.

Lyceum wrote:
Your posts have proved you to be a 'Cheken'.
Now go away and suck some eggs. Laughing

You've not been reading Oscar Wilde lately, then?

It's them or us.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

In my opinion, and it's only my opinion - this site is tolerant to all theories regardless of their provenance - NPT is a cancer of misinformation that needs to be eradicated.

Try and eradicate the facts that the main 'witnesses' of planes smashing into the WTC were all in high positions within Fox News and CNN. Or just people on the other side of phones. Or that the trajectory of the incoming 'planes' were all different.

Quote:
You've not been reading Oscar Wilde lately, then?

Not me, never read him, but I have been getting into a bit of Plath of late. I dont understand a word she is on about half the time but her work is still very beautiful to read.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:

Try and eradicate the facts that the main 'witnesses' of planes smashing into the WTC were all in high positions within Fox News and CNN.
Or just people on the other side of phones.

Even you cannot believe that statement - let alone substantiate it.

Lyceum wrote:
Or that the trajectory of the incoming 'planes' were all different.

A different camera angle doesn't mean a different flightpath.

It's them or us.
truthmonger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: September Clues discussion Reply with quote

The trajectories of the planes in the photos shown certainly look far too different from each other. There are clear bands on both towers covering several floors. In some photos the trajectory of the 'object' is well below the band, in others well above it.
I doubt that different camera angles - especially from a distance - could make such big differences to the apparent trajectories.
The Austrian researcher Gerhoch Reisegger has produced some extremely accurate analyses of the trajectories, taking into account different locations, distances and camera angles.
His conclusion is that the trajectories in the video footage don't match the impact site - by a large margin.
The list of eyewitness accounts of seeing and hearing a large plane are persuasive (of course there *was* a white plane close to the Pentagon - seen on the BBC's Barak interview tape).
It's probably not worth fighting over this. It's not essential to a MIHOP scenario.
Paul (Scottish Group)

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: September Clues discussion Reply with quote

truthmonger wrote:
The trajectories of the planes in the photos shown certainly look far too different from each other. There are clear bands on both towers covering several floors. In some photos the trajectory of the 'object' is well below the band, in others well above it.

The different viewing angles are the first clue...

truthmonger wrote:
I doubt that different camera angles - especially from a distance - could make such big differences to the apparent trajectories.
The Austrian researcher Gerhoch Reisegger has produced some extremely accurate analyses of the trajectories, taking into account different locations, distances and camera angles.
His conclusion is that the trajectories in the video footage don't match the impact site - by a large margin.

If your 'expert' didn't properly calibrate the observed distances using the specific or similar multi-element telephoto lenses, then his distance estimations are suspect straight off; and without those, the rest is guesswork.

To then go on to say that the different camera elevations are unimportant is to confuse 2-D with 3-D reality.

truthmonger wrote:
The list of eyewitness accounts of seeing and hearing a large plane are persuasive (of course there *was* a white plane close to the Pentagon - seen on the BBC's Barak interview tape).
It's probably not worth fighting over this. It's not essential to a MIHOP scenario.
Paul (Scottish Group)

Very few people would hear a high speed approaching aircraft at low level (1000ft) before it was upon them - or terminated its journey by colliding with something.

However, witnesses could not fail to have heard the ear-splitting roar of a flypast in a city centre at that altitude if a jetliner at full power had passed over them.
The likelier explanation is that the planes didn't fly past - they hit the Towers.

This can be verified at any airshow where a jet does it's hi-speed act.

It's them or us.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Certainly I've always been able to campaign on this and that at ATS and avoid being banned

ATS - Assign Teenage Sceptics

It's a rite of passage to get banned from that hole... I have been twice in years past.

And it's CIA run IMO.

Good thread this anyway. I especially like the ongoing demands to remove Chek's signature image Smile

--
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:

lol - how would you know that if you've only just joined the forum? mind you, your "posting style" is rather familiar....
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help noticing that on the one hand Killtown would like an ignore button so that he can avoid reading the comments of those he considers trolls whilst lyceum berates JW and Chek and Co for not having enough to say. You can't win.

There's probably a lesson there for us
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I can't help noticing that on the one hand Killtown would like an ignore button so that he can avoid reading the comments of those he considers trolls whilst lyceum berates JW and Chek and Co for not having enough to say. You can't win.

There's probably a lesson there for us

On the subject of 'ignoring', I have noticed that you have not commented once on 'September Clues', Ian.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Essential viewing - September Clues Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

lol - how would you know that if you've only just joined the forum? mind you, your "posting style" is rather familiar....

It's obvious, you have absolutely no sincere interest.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

actually lyceum/prole seems to hold both positions at the same time....

Lyceum wrote:
Come on, I am waiting for you to debunk it, it has been up for a number of days now.

you MUST make a comment because I say so!

Lyceum wrote:
If you dont want to waste any more time on NPT, remove your self from this part of the site. SIMPLE!

you MUST NOT make a comment because I say so!

oh dear....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: