FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More proof that 9/11 planes were 'faked'?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: More proof that 9/11 planes were 'faked'? Reply with quote

September Clues - Devastating
New 911 Documentary
6-10-7

Part One
http://www.livevideo.com/video/6F393F4DE41C4CF798CBB438E6378129/septem ber-clues-part1.aspx

Part Two
http://www.livevideo.com/video/2CE2112F00F24F4182C73582D0F89949/septem ber-clues-part2.aspx

Part Three
http://www.livevideo.com/video/E0E8DC73928D42D4A01CF664B22E16B5/septem ber-clues-part3.aspx

Part Four
http://www.livevideo.com/video/3F706266A8524D6AA3CCC4CFC2F0F257/septem ber-clues-part4.aspx

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like no planers were right all along...Andrew,i think its wake up time for alot on here
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utterly boring.

So eyewitnesses got confused over whether they saw a missile or a plane. So what? Not surprising when things whiz by so fast.

So the TV channels had their colleagues phoning in to describe their experiences. So what? If I worked for a news agency and needed eyewitnesses to breaking news, my work colleagues would be my first choice, too, because 1. I had their phone numbers, and 2. I suspected or knew they were in the vicinity at the time. It saves sending out reporters to find eye witnesses to fast-moving events.

Media fabrication? Only in minds that get duped by highly compressed, poor resolution videos or who cannot understand what they are seeing in TV footage, so they have to invent TV fakery as a rationale in order to get themselves off the hook, otherwise they would lose face by being forced to admit that they had misinterpreted or misunderstood things.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
Looks like no planers were right all along...Andrew,i think its wake up time for alot on here

The fact that you have to keep anxiously saying that so often proves that you know you don't have anything convincing to offer. It's more about saving face and pretending you are right, now, isn't it, than genuinely trying to convince others of your thesis. It's now the no planes cult that stands on the street corner of every 9/11 forum, spamming their vacuous, promotional videos for new members, but painfully aware that nearly everyone has stopped paying attention.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally undevastating and unconvincing.

There has been an extensive thread on this already (I think it's in 911 controversies).

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
mason-free party wrote:

The fact that you have to keep anxiously saying that so often proves that you know you don't have anything convincing to offer. It's more about saving face and pretending you are right, now, isn't it, than genuinely trying to convince others of your thesis. It's now the no planes cult that stands on the street corner of every 9/11 forum, spamming their vacuous, promotional videos for new members, but painfully aware that nearly everyone has stopped paying attention.

no planes cult?...i just look at the evidence mate and it points to no planes at all 3 sites...someone said but what about the engine they found at the bottom of one of the twin towers?...but forgot to mention there was no crater beneath the engine...a case of being dumped from truck level

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it amounts to a video feed fix
The only thing that points to that is the bluescreen out of the background scenery in the revised CNN (???) broadcast
Personally, I think the hologram fits all the scenario given here, as well as the switch off after the front nose protrusion where the image is switched off and the apparition falls to earth
Whatever -the most convincing exposition yet

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I'm pretty confused by some of the video.

There's some weird stuff going on, planes or no planes.

plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Mason Free Party

Welcome to the world of truth that is no planes and tv trickery

Anyone else want to say they have changed their mind?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

it amazes me how you spend your time trying to sway people away from planes to no planes, there may be truth in it however im yet to see it and i will continue to see nothing when the same arguements and evidence is just recycled that have been argued before and failed to convince, so why is now any differant?

most of us will always disagree untill an offical investigastion by scientists who are not paranoid is carried out. but that dos'nt matter so much dose it? you think we was lied to or the offical story is wrong and so do i, if no planers(well some of them) put as much effort into informing those who don't even see the offical story is wrong there may yet still be hope.

the easiest and most obvious thing to show the offical story is wrong is the collapse of the buildings and how they brake the laws of physics, its school stuff you DON'T need a degree to know yet i don't see it mentioned much especially from the no planes camp.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

Never mind all that back slapping.
I want to make a complaint.

Your topic heading says 'More proof etc. etc.'

It isn't.

It's the same old same old, and the same old same old does not by any stretch of the imagination merit the adjective 'more'.

I shall be complaining to Trading Standards at the earliest opportunity about your misleading and dishonest description of your highly questionable wares.

You have been warned.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it about the insecurity of TV Fakery types that every new video (making all the same weak points as the last one) has to be posted a minumum of five times on different threads?

Can I make a request to others here that when this happens we don't get tempted to respond to any of the repeats except to note the repeat posting to mods to bin it?

Once there are replies the mod is in a position where they can't really rectify the forum abuse without censoring debate.

Peace and Truth
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's equally annoying is the way that the same things get re-posted over and over again....

step 1 - a noplaner makes a claim that is complete * (eg "the mysterious moving bridge proves tv fakery")

step 2 - people with rational minds examine the claim, come to the conclusion that it's complete * and explain why

step 3 - before long another noplaner starts another thread in which they make the same claim that has already been shown to be complete *

step 4 - repeat ad nauseam

it gets old (and transparent) very quickly....
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

it amazes me how you spend your time trying to sway people away from planes to no planes, there may be truth in it however im yet to see it and i will continue to see nothing when the same arguements and evidence is just recycled that have been argued before and failed to convince, so why is now any differant?

most of us will always disagree untill an offical investigastion by scientists who are not paranoid is carried out. but that dos'nt matter so much dose it? you think we was lied to or the offical story is wrong and so do i, if no planers(well some of them) put as much effort into informing those who don't even see the offical story is wrong there may yet still be hope.

the easiest and most obvious thing to show the offical story is wrong is the collapse of the buildings and how they brake the laws of physics, its school stuff you DON'T need a degree to know yet i don't see it mentioned much especially from the no planes camp.

Exactly. We have to be smart and realise which information will turn people away from the truth movement and which information will help us grow - even if it means we ignore various aspects.
No Planes is suicide at this point....that's just the way it is.

Now, the destruction of the WTC via controlled demolition and various statements (like that of Norman Minetta) are ways that have and can bring people to the movement and get them involved in asking questions.

I struggle to understand why people can't grasp this?

Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

Exactly. We have to be smart and realise which information will turn people away from the truth movement and which information will help us grow - even if it means we ignore various aspects.
No Planes is suicide at this point....that's just the way it is.

Now, the destruction of the WTC via controlled demolition and various statements (like that of Norman Minetta) are ways that have and can bring people to the movement and get them involved in asking questions.

I struggle to understand why people can't grasp this?

I struggle to understand this fantasy 'remote controlled' nonsense. Lying for truth, lying for truth.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

No comment from this Marky geezer on September Clues. The fact is that people BELIEVE ALL THIS * JET FUEL BOLLOX. What are you talking about, don't need a * degree? We are allowing the perps to * pwn us by hanging on to this 'planes with indestructible wings' fantasy. 2007 and we have people congratulating Guiliani for being a hero and you still come out with this "you don't need a degree" bollox.

Most people believe the jet fuel bollox. Christ, you people are slow.

Most of you lot just treat this as a pastime, a new hobby, it's a joke, it's a sick joke.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
I struggle to understand this fantasy 'remote controlled' nonsense. Lying for truth, lying for truth.

Amazing that. Tell me something: Why do you think "Operation Northwoods" in the early 1960's involved the use of Remote Controlled passenger jets?

Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Amazing that. Tell me something: Why do you think "Operation Northwoods" in the early 1960's involved the use of Remote Controlled passenger jets?

I have no idea. I have seen no proof that remote controlled planes could be flown with the precision it took to fly them through a built up area and hit the twins, bang on target, with such laser guided precision. It's a fantasy.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
plane son on 911 wrote:
To Mason Free Party

No comment from this Marky geezer on September Clues. The fact is that people BELIEVE ALL THIS * JET FUEL BOLLOX. What are you talking about, don't need a * degree? We are allowing the perps to * pwn us by hanging on to this 'planes with indestructible wings' fantasy. 2007 and we have people congratulating Guiliani for being a hero and you still come out with this "you don't need a degree" bollox.

Most people believe the jet fuel bollox. Christ, you people are slow.

Most of you lot just treat this as a pastime, a new hobby, it's a joke, it's a sick joke.

...and your all too convicing impersonation of a raving street nutter, with your unsupported, evidence-free bombast is the way to go about changing the perceptions of the public, right?

You obviously despise any other people who don't think just as you do - so what was it you want to do for this theoretical public at large, exactly?

It's them or us.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

I have no idea. I have seen no proof that remote controlled planes could be flown with the precision it took to fly them through a built up area and hit the twins, bang on target, with such laser guided precision. It's a fantasy.

Is it? You've got to be very sure of that: when a cruise missile could be popped through saddam hussain's bedroom 16 years ago. Are you sure that the same technology could not be applied to a plane? Its only a computer and control linkages after all

Do you think it might be worth thinking about? Maybe even researching a little? Becuase if the technology exists (which it does!) the scenario that the planes could have been remote controled is NOT a "fantasy", but a legitimate avenue of investigation: and if you won't look into it: how can you know?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:

yeah but haven't you seen the "controlled demolition is misinformation" thread? what NPT advocates appear to believe is that all apparent signs that wtc1, wtc2 and wt7 were brought down by controlled demolition are a cunning ruse by the perps to cover up the fact that some kind of beam from outer space "dustified" them (or something like that)....

perhaps "lyceum" can clarify?
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:

Is it? You've got to be very sure of that: when a cruise missile could be popped through saddam hussain's bedroom 16 years ago. Are you sure that the same technology could not be applied to a plane? Its only a computer and control linkages after all

Do you think it might be worth thinking about? Maybe even researching a little? Becuase if the technology exists (which it does!) the scenario that the planes could have been remote controled is NOT a "fantasy", but a legitimate avenue of investigation: and if you won't look into it: how can you know?

It's 2007 and there has been plenty of time to look into it. Think technology, think computers, think TELEVISION, the biggest mindwashing drug known to man, think about the REPETITON of those images broadcast over and over and over and over again, non stop images of planes hitting towers, mind control, one hundred times, two hundred times, over and over, catch the viewer in a traumatized state, burn these images into their mind, PLANES HITTING TOWERS ON THE TELEVISION, PLANES HITTING TOWERS, PLANES HITTING TOWERS, PLANES HITTING TOWERS ON THE TELEVISION.

September 12th, 2001... STILLNESS. NIGHTMARE. REALITY/ TELEVISION. NEWS. THIS REALLY HAPPENED. YESTERDAY'S NIGHTMARE. YESTERDAY'S NEWS. DREAMLIKE STATES. SAW IT ON THE TELEVISION. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

MIND CONTROL.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's 2007 and there has been plenty of time to look into it

So why havn't you? Then you talk about "Mind Control"...

Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

Because John, I know that there were no planes hitting any buildings that day. You are the one hugging olanes, not I.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceum wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

Because John, I know that there were no planes hitting any buildings that day. You are the one hugging olanes, not I.

IE: you havnt looked into the evidence for remote control technology becuase you have your belief system and no need to step outside it. Just like the reflected image of a JREF'er

Humanity: its a comedy!

Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Lyceum wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

IE: you havnt looked into the evidence for remote control technology becuase you have your belief system and no need to step outside it. Just like the reflected image of a JREF'er

Humanity: its a comedy!

Produce the evidence of remote controlled planes being able to fly with such precision and I will gladly peruse it, if only to appease you.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just watched all four videos.

It reminds me of two points:-

1. With all video, the real power in what people see (or think they see) is in the edit suite.

2. We don't have to fight amongst ourselves as to what actually happened. We just need to show the official line is a crock.
Lyceum
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:
I've just watched all four videos.

It reminds me of two points:-

1. With all video, the real power in what people see (or think they see) is in the edit suite.

2. We don't have to fight amongst ourselves as to what actually happened. We just need to show the official line is a crock.

Do you think planes hit buildings on 9/11, Busker?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone explain why there wasn't a crater underneath the engine part that susposedly fell from the top of the tower?...how about doing a reconstruction to see if a crater is caused by a heavy engine part falling from several hundred ft on a pavement block...should be interesting like planes going through steel made of butter
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way Craig w...noticed you have another alias called Fred
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: