FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too good to be true?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Too good to be true? Reply with quote

Quote:
Due to what it calls the "Zionist Mafia," the firmly anti-Zionist ZioPedia.org Web site has been barred from using Google's ad space and donation accounts at Paypal and StormPay for the past few months.

Brought to attention by the Australian Anti-Defamation League, ZioPedia breaches the three sites' acceptable use policies by promoting hate, violence or racial intolerance.

Founded in May 2006 by the Sydney-based Rebel Media Group, ZioPedia is a Wikipedia-like on-line encyclopedia and a collection of blogs devaluing the Holocaust and attacking the Jewish people. The writers, mostly Jews themselves, say Jews exploit the Holocaust and anti-Semitism to control Western media and public opinion.

We could use more of this. Wait a minute...

Quote:
The ADL is making preparations for a conference on the fight against on-line anti-Semitism.

One wonders if Ziopedia might provide an excuse for global internet censorship? One to watch.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181228588906&pagename=JPos t%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

'BWOD'

(By Way Of Deception)

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats hope the same goes for anti-muslim and anti-arabian sites Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No lets hope that it applies to nobody. You simply cannot have 'a bit of free speech'.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
No lets hope that it applies to nobody. You simply cannot have 'a bit of free speech'.

I agree but what I meant was if we can't have free speech then it better be a fair and balanced no speech zone Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
rodin wrote:

I agree but what I meant was if we can't have free speech then it better be a fair and balanced no speech zone Razz

I disagree. T'would be better if one was forced to shut up about one group alone. Then it would be obvious. Never even consider acquiescing in any shape or form to the censorship of free speech. That would be the end of the internet as a resistance/knowledge dissemination tool. All it would be good for would be profiling the 'thought criminals'...

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god I'm not saying I agree with silencing people I am saying how would the propaganda of these villains be spread if they would inevitably have to sensor themselves! Crickey just take 30 seconds of any Sky/Fox news BS. What I'm saying is if they want to set such precedent then they'll have to carve a huge chunk of ther own tongue out. Once again I agree with free speech for all, but if they're gonner throw weight around its our duty to swing it back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: