FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rodriguez on James Whale in 5 minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Rodriguez on James Whale in 5 minutes Reply with quote

Quote:
The tirade of moronism (15+ posts) from this user has been deleted: his hit peice views, ported over unthinkingly from the likes of "Fred", are a matter of record anyway: and a grubby record it is to. Shame Planes on 9/11 can't think for himself

Subsequent posts from other members defending William Rodriguez (and rightly so) have been left in place. If they seem out of place in the context of the thread as it now reads, it only shows the willingness of the members to defend the reputation of a man who is doing so much for 9/11 truth. There are enough snippets remaining to give the gist of Planeson9/11's comments: predictable from a member who has been banned more than once already

Well done on this broadcast WR!

JW
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, but I know he will say there was a bomb exploding in the basement just before the plane hit, leaving no question mark around the plane issue.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Rodriguez on James Whale in 5 minutes Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Lets hope he tells James Whale it was an inside job

since when did explosions in the basement seconds before he heard the plane impact at the top amount to anything differant?

he just leaves it for other people to decide for themselves by telling his story and experiance and avoids specualtion or assumptions.

you should be pleased he is getting air time and that he campagins for the truth, its not all about no planes video's you know.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep that's it, keep attacking those who have done more than most to get 9/11 truth known worldwide, that will help leap and bounds, nice work planeson Rolling Eyes
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PSon,

You will be feeling VERY stupid soon. Get yourself a tasty hat; you`ll be eating it soon!!!

Ha ha ha ha!

C.

BTW. Are you going to actually MEET William or just post S**TE???

President Eisenhower 1961
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you met him?

I`ve spent several days with him. You dont give a F**k about the truth, just to post poison.

You dont fool me.

C.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly;
William is fighting for all our ideals.
Realise that.

C.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND?

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Some good points from WR

America is a fascist dictatorship

Quite, that was good he should be pushing this point as well as reitterating the bombs in the basement,before the plane impact instead of just mentioning it once or twice (so far).

Used 9/11 for excuse for war in Iraq, and profits for military industrial complex.

Something bigger is coming ....

All good points, but I still don't get why he can't say 9/11 was an inside job, or at least to imply it for the casual listener.

Maybe he will after I've fallen asleep in 10 minutes!
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably one of the most provocative national UK statements I`ve ever heard about 9/11.

Dynamite. How anyone could disagree is quite unblieveable.

C.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Whale has gotta be a 100% 911 truther
he plugs the websites, he asks the right questions and gives more airtime than any other uk broadcaster in fact probably all of them put together.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane son,

You know fuck all, *. How does an asthma sufferer sound. And yes if you listened to Willie you would know that he was a janitor for the stairwell, hence being on the stairs Wink

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
He talked earlier about the charm of Hilary Clinton

Hmmmmmm

Hilary plus LIHOP = blame bush, change of government then all will be ok

thats his agenda

what did you expect him to say in this interview? that there were no planes and all that we saw was fakery and that a secret black op weapons destroyed the towers?

yes the general public who have no idea will believe that and start researching Rolling Eyes .

when will you realise that it aint about NPT/beams/CD and what other theorys are out there on the how.

its about making people aware there is something wrong with 9/11 so they are aware and do the research for themselves!

only then when they are researching will they come to a conclusion on beams/no planes /explosives etc or whatever the evidence points to.

it aint anyones job in the movement to enforce an opinon to support your theorys, the people have to come to their own opinon through their own research, which they will not do if you go over the top with information.

they will just think "another conspiracy theory" and fall back to sleep.

which is why willie tells his story how it happened, if that aint dramatic enough for you then tough! at least he does something to warn people of what is happening.

i car'nt see people getting the same awareness from someone spamming NPT threads constantly.

it dos'nt matter one bit how many p[eople believes planes or no planes regardless of which is true, that aint going to save anybody!

what matters is how many are aware that something is wrong with 9/11, and then through research they will come to their own opinons on other things to.

at least then they don't think coronation street is the be all and end all when freedom is on the brink of being a memory.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ you may think that unless you were working for the other side, allegedly
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William talked about depleted uranium very well, and brought up false flags, black ops, babies in incubators in kuwait, media manipulation, media control, explosions in the basement,

He plugged the 911 websites including this one.
For me william is a total hero and James Whale has now had several 911 guys on, notice how James Whale even brought forward the issue of 7/7 as well which William chose not to address as quite rightly it is not his domain.
Wiliam mentioned that britain loast alot of people during 911 and a UK inquiry should be considered

James whale was planning to stand for London Mayor under the UKIP banner at one stage although he has recently stated reluctance. I wonder if UKIP has a position on 911 and 7/7. I know Nigel Farage is anti-Iraq war.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William talked about depleted uranium very well, and brought up false flags, black ops, babies in incubators in kuwait, media manipulation, media control, explosions in the basement,

He plugged the 911 websites including this one.
For me william is a total hero and James Whale has now had several 911 guys on, notice how James Whale even brought forward the issue of 7/7 as well which William chose not to address as quite rightly it is not his domain.
Wiliam mentioned that britain loast alot of people during 911 and a UK inquiry should be considered

James whale was planning to stand for London Mayor under the UKIP banner at one stage although he has recently stated reluctance. I wonder if UKIP has a position on 911 and 7/7. I know Nigel Farage is anti-Iraq war.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have an mp3 of the show or a link to one, please?

It's them or us.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reprehensor has made an mp3 available here
http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/rodriguez-talksport-6-11-2007.m p3

It's them or us.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Reprehensor has made an mp3 available here
http://www.911podcasts.com/files/audio/rodriguez-talksport-6-11-2007.m p3

Thanks Chek - rather hear it than have this endless tit-4-tat discussion.

I still think this site needs a media section - I know there is one [allegedly] but we need one that is easy to find for slower ppl like moi. This way all radio and some video snippets could be listed and more importantly it would act as an archive.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein

Razz

I note also pancake loss. Browser cache's all over the UK are breathing a sigh of relief that they may no longer have to keep re-issueing it. Wink

--
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
chek wrote:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein

Razz

I note also pancake loss. Browser cache's all over the UK are breathing a sigh of relief that they may no longer have to keep re-issueing it. Wink

It was pointed out to me that some of the brethren and sisteren are still using dial up, and that swayed me to de-pancake the sig.

It's them or us.
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

It was pointed out to me that some of the brethren and sisteren are still using dial up, and that swayed me to de-pancake the sig.

Yup - it's amazing how fast we've accepted fast speeds [well, fairly fast - speak to people in Sweded and even Albania - they'll tell you about FAST!] and forget that some areas still only have dial-up.

Me? I'm old enough to still remember using local BBS dial-in systems. And yes you did have to put the handset onto a modem unit with suction pads Razz

...back then, all this was trees.

--
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
chek wrote:

Yup - it's amazing how fast we've accepted fast speeds [well, fairly fast - speak to people in Sweded and even Albania - they'll tell you about FAST!] and forget that some areas still only have dial-up.

Me? I'm old enough to still remember using local BBS dial-in systems. And yes you did have to put the handset onto a modem unit with suction pads Razz

...back then, all this was trees.

Ah - back when 14K seemd like mach 5 supercruise and Demon were but a twinkle in a sperm cell's eye.
Who could ever reasonably want more speed -- or more than 640K memory?

It's them or us.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made similar requests before, but none of our moderators seem to listen: can we just simply ban this distructive, disinformational moron from our forum. It is so simply done. It's like "Goodbye!" Jim, are you listening?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
I have made similar requests before, but none of our moderators seem to listen: can we just simply ban this distructive, disinformational moron from our forum. It is so simply done. It's like "Goodbye!" Jim, are you listening?

In case your not aware Wokeman, I can't ban anybody: I can only make a reccomendation for the rest of the team to consider. However, when we have re-incarnating disruptive members, they have a lot less leeway afforded second time around. You won't be hearing from the plane son on 9/11 ID again: and if he does resurface, he will be noticed very quickly

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son is a guest on these forums. He is insulting the hosts, so he should be kicked out, banned, blocked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: