FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How upfront is 'Team Rachel' North?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
xmasdale wrote:

Rachel,

Is there anyone who disagrees with you whom you do not consider disturbed? Over and over again you imply mental disturbance motivates anyone who doubts the veracity of either the UK government's version of what happened on 7/7 or the US government's version of what happened on 9/11. You do it by endlessly repeating your mantra of "conspiraloon, fruitloop, fruitbat," to describe us. You have cried "Wolf!" too often to be taken seriously.

Maybe this woman is mentally disturbed, but after making the same accusation about the 9/11 truth movement which involves hundreds of thousands all over the world, can you really expect us to take your word for it? By your own reckoning you are asking a favour of other disturbed people: us. Would you expect mentally disturbed people to oblige you, even though you have expended an enormous amount of your time and energy insulting them?

Or is there now some new psychiatric therapy: if people are disturbed, insult them?

Enjoy your honeymoon.

FJL is now in prison, after being captured by police following her conviction for harassment and her going on the run to escape sentencing.

The Judge has ordered full psychiatric reports to be prepared before she is sentenced at the end of June. She is not to be bailed.

You will therefore soon be able to see whether she is disturbed or not for yourselves. The Judge certainly seems to think there is a strong possibility of it.

Perhaps you will think the Judge part of a conspiracy. It wouldn't surprise me. However, legally proven convictions are legally proven convictions and prison is prison and psychiatric evaluations should present incontrovertible evidence of whether Lowde is ill, or just malicious. I hope if she is ill that she gets treatement. After a year of harassment I just want her to be banned from ever contacting me or her other numerous victims, again.

Perhaps your site mods will now remove the link which breaks my anonymity, as previously explained and requested, out of common decency and in order that this site does not continue one of the ways the harasser sought to harass me, now she is in jail? Breaching my anonymity is illegal under the Sexual Offences Act. It was, as I said, one of the ways Lowde sought to harass me.

I've made my point, I've asked you to help, and I will leave it to you as to whether you think you are able to . Your response will be interesting. Your call.

I am sorry that you are facing harrassment. You ask us to treat you with "common decency". You will find us ready to do that if you can bring yourself to apologise for your constant allegations that we are all mad. I am sure our moderators will be prepared to respect any legal injunction that you give us evidence of, but you would need to send it to us, not merely assert that it exists.

I did not offer any opinion on whether or not this woman actually is mentally disturbed. I merely pointed out that since you allege almost everyone on this website are "fruitloops, conspiraloons and fruitbats" to quote your constant mantra, you can hardly expect us to take your word for it. Effectively you keep alleging that we are all mentally disturbed, which is, at the very least, slanderous. (not much "common decency" there) But then the web is full of slanderous accusations. I try to avoid them and therefore I do not judge others on the basis of hearsay evidence.

I am not a moderator and do not have the means to remove this thread. If you want us to take you seriously on this point, why don't you apologise for the insults, treat us as fellow human-beings, send us a verbatim copy of the injunction and make a fresh start?

I have just watched the film Taking Liberties which gives considerable exposure to you. I commend you for your contribution to it. You are clearly united with us in condemning the appalling erosion of our civil liberties which has occurred in the wake of the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks. We need a broad coalition around defending civil liberties and that means that people who disagree with each other on other issues must co-operate to defeat the growing dictatorial powers that the government continue to use 9/11 and 7/7 as a justification for. You will find that the 9/11 and 7/7 truth movement are already co-operating with others on these issues, but we constantly face being undermined in those efforts by those who keep alleging that we are mentally disturbed.

Rachel, if you are sincere in wanting to defend civil liberties, please realise that we are allies in this and open to proposals for co-operation.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
xmasdale wrote:

Rachel,

Is there anyone who disagrees with you whom you do not consider disturbed? Over and over again you imply mental disturbance motivates anyone who doubts the veracity of either the UK government's version of what happened on 7/7 or the US government's version of what happened on 9/11. You do it by endlessly repeating your mantra of "conspiraloon, fruitloop, fruitbat," to describe us. You have cried "Wolf!" too often to be taken seriously.

Maybe this woman is mentally disturbed, but after making the same accusation about the 9/11 truth movement which involves hundreds of thousands all over the world, can you really expect us to take your word for it? By your own reckoning you are asking a favour of other disturbed people: us. Would you expect mentally disturbed people to oblige you, even though you have expended an enormous amount of your time and energy insulting them?

Or is there now some new psychiatric therapy: if people are disturbed, insult them?

Enjoy your honeymoon.

FJL is now in prison, after being captured by police following her conviction for harassment and her going on the run to escape sentencing.

The Judge has ordered full psychiatric reports to be prepared before she is sentenced at the end of June. She is not to be bailed.

You will therefore soon be able to see whether she is disturbed or not for yourselves. The Judge certainly seems to think there is a strong possibility of it.

Perhaps you will think the Judge part of a conspiracy. It wouldn't surprise me. However, legally proven convictions are legally proven convictions and prison is prison and psychiatric evaluations should present incontrovertible evidence of whether Lowde is ill, or just malicious. I hope if she is ill that she gets treatement. After a year of harassment I just want her to be banned from ever contacting me or her other numerous victims, again.

Perhaps your site mods will now remove the link which breaks my anonymity, as previously explained and requested, out of common decency and in order that this site does not continue one of the ways the harasser sought to harass me, now she is in jail? Breaching my anonymity is illegal under the Sexual Offences Act. It was, as I said, one of the ways Lowde sought to harass me.

I've made my point, I've asked you to help, and I will leave it to you as to whether you think you are able to . Your response will be interesting. Your call.

I am sorry that you are facing harrassment. You ask us to treat you with "common decency". You will find us ready to do that if you can bring yourself to apologise for your constant allegations that we are all mad. I am sure our moderators will be prepared to respect any legal injunction that you give us evidence of, but you would need to send it to us, not merely assert that it exists.

I did not offer any opinion on whether or not this woman actually is mentally disturbed. I merely pointed out that since you allege almost everyone on this website are "fruitloops, conspiraloons and fruitbats" to quote your constant mantra, you can hardly expect us to take your word for it. Effectively you keep alleging that we are all mentally disturbed, which is, at the very least, slanderous. (not much "common decency" there) But then the web is full of slanderous accusations. I try to avoid them and therefore I do not judge others on the basis of hearsay evidence.

I am not a moderator and do not have the means to remove this thread. If you want us to take you seriously on this point, why don't you apologise for the insults, treat us as fellow human-beings, send us a verbatim copy of the injunction and make a fresh start?

I have just watched the film Taking Liberties which gives considerable exposure to you. I commend you for your contribution to it. You are clearly united with us in condemning the appalling erosion of our civil liberties which has occurred in the wake of the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks. We need a broad coalition around defending civil liberties and that means that people who disagree with each other on other issues must co-operate to defeat the growing dictatorial powers that the government continue to use 9/11 and 7/7 as a justification for. You will find that the 9/11 and 7/7 truth movement are already co-operating with others on these issues, but we constantly face being undermined in those efforts by those who keep alleging that we are mentally disturbed.

Rachel, if you are sincere in wanting to defend civil liberties, please realise that we are allies in this and open to proposals for co-operation.
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For someone who claims to want to uncover the truth with an inquiry, there seems to be a lot of effort put in to cover up the truth by writing lies (saying people believe there were no bombs) & calling people who question the official story "cranks" who believe Elvis is still alive.

http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/2006/10/anger-yes-its-another-co nspiracy.html

I can't find any sensible responses in the blogs to prove the "conspiracy theorists" wrong, only insults & lies followed by quickly changing the subject to the most outlandish theories (holograms & lizards) to ridicule anyone who questions the official version. No one ever said there were no bombs & it was just a power surge.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know that the people we are working against normally, as a matter of course, try to control activists on both sides of the political argument.

A good example of this is the way the 'Social Credit' movement was undermined and destroyed by the creating of a second, well-funded Social Credit Party to oppose Douglas' original, and fairly successful group. This bogus social credit group were enabled to take over leadership of the idea and become the major 'Social Credit' party (this, by the way, was the most dangerous and well-focussed movement against the hidden powers that there has ever been. Douglas was promoting his party promising to remove the power of money creation from the central banks. The dealiest possible threat to the Rothschilds and their ilk). Having taken over the nest this cuckoo destroyed itself and the 'Social Credit' movement with it.

I do not need Rachel North to behave with common decency towards me nor worry that she accuses us of indecency and all other manner of vileness.
The people who make up the 9/11 groups that I have met are as decent (and intelligent) a bunch as I have ever come across. I think we should trust our own judgement and not worry too much about Rachel and her agenda......nor her unpleasant behaviour which many of us have witnessed first-hand.

We are the uncontrolled opposition ( hopefully). We worry the powerful inasmuch as.....if our numbers increase we will potentially represent a real threat to their interests.

The Rachels and the Milan Rai's have swallowed every camel that the mainstream media have plonked on their plate. The fact that they so noisily strain at certain gnats must be very gratifying to the PTB and those who serve them in MI5 and MI6. (calling for a public Inquiry is easily controlled and does very little damage whereas simultaneously educating the public about the history of false-flag terrorism etc would seriously undermine the credibility of all our corrupt authorities).
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

x post

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

xpost

Last edited by Rachel on Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

Quote:
I am sorry that you are facing harrassment.

Thanks. The harasser is now in jail.

Quote:
You ask us to treat you with "common decency".

Yup. Actually, I ask you to cease publishing the name of a rape victim because it is illegal under the Sexual Offences Act.

Quote:
You will find us ready to do that if you can bring yourself to apologise for your constant allegations that we are all mad.

Nobody from the '9/11 Truth Movement has ever apologised for any of the revolting abuse I have taken from people who bang on about inside 9/11 jobs. You have some nerve asking me to apologise to you, and some gall to ask for anything when what I am doing is poilitely pointing out to you that you are BREAKING THE LAW. .

Quote:

I am sure our moderators will be prepared to respect any legal injunction that you give us evidence of, but you would need to send it to us, not merely assert that it exists.

I have asked you to remove links which breach the anonymity of a rape survivor. The law is quite clear in this. I do not see why I should have to 'trade' apologies to you to get you to see that you should comply with the law. The fact that I have called you 'conspiraloons' is entirely irrelevant.

Before you all start weepng into your hankies, perhaps you might like to reflect that what prompted my calling you this is having been called all manner of offensive and poisonous things by ''9/11 Truthers'': that is to say, peopel who approach me with the idea that 9/11 and possibly 7/7 were 'inside jobs'. Most are anonymous or pseudonymous.

And yes, I keep all emails. Some of these names were published on this very site. Some were sent privately.

Troll. Bitch. Team of men. Whore. COINTELPRO. Liar. fake. Fraud. Agent. Parasite. Hacker. Spook. Tool of criminal spooks. Racist. Slut. Deserves to die. M15 agent. Propogandist. Cow. Lying slag. Jewish bitch.

Makes 'conspiraloon' and 'fruitloop' look quite lightweight, don't you think?
And it is interesting that I didn't bother to go to the police. That should give you an idea of the sustained camapign the stalker had to throw at me to get me to react.
Now then.

If you want me to come after you with an unpleasant, expensive, hardcore, civil-liberties-busting injunction, please understand I would rather not do so. I respect your right to call me whatever comes into your heads, within reason, and I expect you to be able to deal with being called' fruitloops' by me and other survivors and bereaved families and the general public..

Provided neither of us commences a course of conduct that we know or ought to have known would cause alarm and distress, on more than two occasions, no matter ( 1997 Protection From Harassment Law). It is not as if anyone takes what you say very seriously. The issue I am having is that though you are fringe, you do have readers, and some of those readers are unstable enough to be of concern to me that they know my family name which you are illegally publishing.

I am not interested in arguing with you people any more about 7/7 or 9/11. I am not here to discuss anything other than the fact that you should take down mention of my family name because you are required to do so under the Sexual Offences Act.
See, I am being nice. If I was a bitch, I'd just slap a top law firm onto you and screw you up, without giving you warning. I'm not. I don't especially want to go there. I can tell the difference between trolling and harassment, and if I sued at every libellous post or trolling remark I would never get anything done. I suggest you get over being called conspiraloons, I have been called far worse.

However, as I have given you fair warning, and explained about the Sexual Offences Act ,I suggest that you just take it down(notice that all media refer to me as Rachel North? THAT's why ) .

By the way...
If you doubt that my harasser was convicted of harassment you can call Stratford Magistrate's Court and check for yourself. The trial was April 2nd 2007. As researchers, this should not be beyond your capabilities.

If you doubt she is remanded in custody after being caught, you can once again, check with the court.The last appearance of Lowde was on Friday when she was brought before the Judge after being caught having absconded.

I have asked you simply to avoid aligning yourself with the behaviour of a woman who stalked me for a year, by ( perhaps inadvertently) continuing to 'out' my maiden name, which is illegal under the Sexual Offences Act.
That you choose to wriggle, and make your doing so conditional, actually asking me for apologies ( I have had none from you!) tells me that it is not worth trying to ask you to understand'common decency' and perhaps I should go legal after all.

Seen this? http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=811

Remember this? http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6775&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

Quote:

Rachel, if you are sincere in wanting to defend civil liberties, please realise that we are allies in this and open to proposals for co-operation

I am glad you enjoyed the film, it is an imprtant film and I was honoured to be a contributor.

However.

You are not co-operating at all with a civil, simple, legal request to avoid breaching the anonymity of a rape victim, a request every other board would comply with without hesitation.

You cannot even do that simple thing without asking for 'apologies' - this is after I have shown you what ridiculous accusations and insults have been hurled at me all year - how on earth, why on earth should I NOT think that your behaviour is a bit bloody wierd?

I honestly do not know why I bother even trying. All right. Whose address do I get the lawyers to serve the injunction to? Do you really want to go this way? Have you got any sense of how damaging it will look for you? Hot on the heels of the stalker doing the same thing and being jailed? PR disaster?

( I can easily find out who owns this site and chairs the movement, but it would be quicker if you either emailed it to me, or just took the bloody surname link down.)

Rolling Eyes

Thank you. I hope you just do it. It might give some credibility to the argument that you are all perfectly reasonable...
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have edited out any mention of Rachel north's other surname and removed the link to the prosecuted woman's website, and done so without any particular concern, since these issues appear to be entirely irrelvant to the question of 7/7 truth: as it Rachel herself, other than as a person who happens to have been caught in the explosions. It gives her no special insight into how these events came to take place afterall: but I deplore personal attacks and dredging up her life history, as I would naturally deplore such actions concerning anybody. I want a full independant enquirey: Rachel North wants a full independant enquirey: thousands of people, if not hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, want a full independant enquirey. And thats all I need to know: the basis for unity in holding the establishment responsible and accountable for its actions, and making sure it happens. As private individuals, we all have our own view on what we consider the most likely probability based on evidence available to date for what happened on 7/7, why, and by whom, and any differences in opinion are what having a free society is all about. If anyone wants to trust the word of an establishment that executed De Menzies in cold blood, lied about it, and then smeared him as a rapist before being forced to admit they lied and then engineering events so that absolutely no consequences have been bourne at all to date, other than by his family, thats their look out IMO

As a final word, its not difficult to make formal request to authority on this board re: removal of material: simply pm someone called "moderator" or "admin" and requests will be considered. Berating members who can do nothing about it is hardly productive or sensible

Rachel
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for removing the links. That is appreciated.

I will on that evidence now accept that not everyone in the 9/11 Truth Movement is a fruitloop or a dingbat. That was a sensible and rational thing to do. Well done.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Oh, and go and see Taking Liberties. It is a bloody important film. Even if I am in it. You can always close your eyes for that bit.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Oh, and go and see Taking Liberties. It is a bloody important film. Even if I am in it. You can always close your eyes for that bit.
Laughing

Rachel

You have your answer on the link. Thank you John.

I endorse what Rachel says about Taking Liberties. It is an important film, an important documentation of the many ways our liberties are being curtailed and call to defend defend them.

Rachel, I am really sorry you have been abused, but I can't apologise for it, because I am not responsible and I don't know who has done this. You say that some of the people responsible post on this website. We have offered before, and the offer still holds, that if you can identify any of the people who have abused you and if any of them are associated with the 9/11 Truth Campaign, we will take the matter up with them, but we have not been sent any such evidence by either you or the police.

The fact that someone posts on this website does not mean that they in any way represent the 9/11 Truth Campaign, nor that the campaign can discipline them in any way, other than by banning them from this forum. This is a public forum where anyone can post and the fact that you do so here, does not mean that you represent the campaign either, as I am sure you would agree.

What I don't quite understand, however, is why you consider that the fact that unknown people have abused you, gives you the right to be abusive to the campaign, even if some of those unknown people at some time have posted on this forum. By the same logic, that would mean that if someone who posts on this forum abuses me, that gives me the right to abuse others who post on this forum.

Frankly I think that all abuse is regrettable, even when it has been provoked.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: TO MODs relating to the publication of my name - importa Reply with quote

Rachel wrote:
I am not a fan of the Blair administration, even though I have voted Labour all my life.

This is one of the biggest problems i find. Many people who are left of centre believe that no Labour government can commit the crimes and warmongerng and embezzlement that this Labour administration has done.

Rachel please wake up, it is your Labour government that invaded several countries on a pack of lies. It is your Labour government that has just invested £75 billion by buying american Trident nukes which probably wont work and are another way of us propping up the bankrupt US economy. It is your Labour government that has enabled and facilitated heroin production in the British controlled Helmand province of Afghanistan to rise to record levels and dont forget that heroin comes here to inner city council estates and poisons our citizens. I can go on but you know most of Labour's crimes as well as anyone. Your Labour party invaded Iraq for the oil, Afghanistan for the opium, Sierra Leone for the diamonds, Kosovo for the Uranium, and dont forget Israel happened on your watch too. Over a million dead in Iraq and Labour declares war on all muslims in the UK too.

Please remove the blinkers.
bad governments do bad things
very bad government do very bad things

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that it was only AFTER the "Labour" party was hijacked by the Tories (to become electable) and adopted/continued Conservative policies that we reached this situation. A REAL Labour party would not do any of the things you mention. Here's to the day when the Tory party, whatever label it gives itself, is crushed. The inability of people like you Stelios, to recognise that left/right is junk and it is how a party behaves that should be how it is judged is at the heart of the problems of our democratic process. We have not had a Labour (or left of centre) government in the UK for over thirty years. A return to the kind of governments run by Mcmillan, Wilson, or Heath is urgently needed. The label is irrelevant - the actions and policies are everything.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget that it was only AFTER the "Labour" party was hijacked by the Tories (to become electable) and adopted/continued Conservative policies that we reached this situation. A REAL Labour party would not do any of the things you mention. Here's to the day when the Tory party, whatever label it gives itself, is crushed. The inability of people like you Stelios, to recognise that left/right is junk and it is how a party behaves that should be how it is judged is at the heart of our democratic process. You keep banging on about "Labour", ignoring the fact that Thatcher and Major started all this behaviour and Blair only follows on.We have not had a Labour (or left of centre) government in the UK for over thirty years. A return to the kind of governments run by Mcmillan, Wilson, or Heath is urgently needed. The label is irrelevant - the actions and policies are everything.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Don't forget that it was only AFTER the "Labour" party was hijacked by the Tories (to become electable) and adopted/continued Conservative policies that we reached this situation. A REAL Labour party would not do any of the things you mention. Here's to the day when the Tory party, whatever label it gives itself, is crushed. The inability of people like you Stelios, to recognise that left/right is junk and it is how a party behaves that should be how it is judged is at the heart of our democratic process. You keep banging on about "Labour", ignoring the fact that Thatcher and Major started all this behaviour and Blair only follows on.We have not had a Labour (or left of centre) government in the UK for over thirty years. A return to the kind of governments run by Mcmillan, Wilson, or Heath is urgently needed. The label is irrelevant - the actions and policies are everything.

For goodness sake, there really is no escape from you is there?

Those days are long gone, but look at facts, the British conservative party has always acted in Britains best interests. Ministers during the tatcher years would be sacked for silly little things like going over the side with someone other than their wife. Labour ministers who are exposed with their pants down and with thheir hands in the till have not been sacked over the last 10 years.
All moral and decency has gone from politics now.
we all know all the examples and very simply put the Labour government today is the most crooked and the most evil and the in fact the worst in British history.

I did say i was not going to respond to anymore of your silly posts but i could not ignore this one.
You are so disgusted and ashamed of your Labour government that the only way you can resolve your inner turmoil is to call it a 'conservative' government in disguise
Wake up this is what a real labour government does
by apologising for it you are guilty by complicity

creation of israel
nuclear weapons
korean war
Northern Ireland Troubles
supply of nukes to israel
labour opposed the entry of ugandan refugees
loads of devaluations and sterling crisis and balance of payments problems
turkish invasion of cyprus despite a british army base
winter of discontent
just a taster of previous Labour governments that you are so proud of

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You are so disgusted and ashamed of your Labour government that the only way you can resolve your inner turmoil is to call it a 'conservative' government in disguise

It is not "my" Labour government and I have never once voted Labour in my life. It is YOU who have the problem seeking to see two sides when in fact they are the same. That is presumably why you cannot see that I am NOT a Labour party member or supporter and in fact mentioned two former Prime Ministers who were (true) Conservatives as being desirable today. That the present government is in fact a continuation of the divisiveness of Thatcher and totally contrary to real socialist values was apparent from the moment that Blair took over. Your ridiculous view that Conservatives had moral values that are no longer being applied is the stupidest remark in a long litany of such statements that you have spouted here. The Thatcher and Major governments were a watershed in British politics in that the depths of corruption were dredged deeper than ever before.

How the hell can the 9/11 truth movement have any success if there are people like you out there who cannot see that the last thirty years have seen the formation of very dark forces seize power in the UK and USA? Stop your silly talk of Conservative = "everything good" and Labour = "everything bad". There is no difference anymore you dumf*ck!!

Quote:
creation of israel
nuclear weapons
korean war
winter of discontent

The Labour party created Israel. There you go having a laugh again.
The Labour party invented nuclear weapons???!!!
Labour started the Korean war???!!!
The Irish troubles of over two hundred years are Labour's fault?
The Labour party supplied Israel with Nukes????!!!!!
Loads of sterling crises. Ever heard of Black Wednesday under the Tories?? Ever heard of the last ten years of the longest sustained growth the UK has ever had under "Labour"?
Winter of discontent??!! Do you remember the first five years of Thatcher that made the Winter of discontent seem like a picnic??

I have zero pride in the Labour party despite your feeble efforts at labelling me. You are the one with a childish attachment to a gang called the Tories and you are incapable of rational thought as a consequence.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
How the hell can the 9/11 truth movement have any success if there are people like you out there who cannot see that the last thirty years have seen the formation of very dark forces seize power in the UK and USA? Stop your silly talk of Conservative = "everything good" and Labour = "everything bad". There is no difference anymore you dumf*ck!!

And the whole idea of this article was to encourage Rachel North to look at the evidence surrounding 7/7 objectively.
Somehow you had to stick your usual rantings into the mix.
Rachel North is a Labour supporter who refuses to accept the reality of the past ten years of Labour government and the very real likelihood that they were involved in the events of 7/7.
Her reading your posts will justifiably believe that this site is populated by nutters.
Rachel - Let me make myself crystal clear the fact that i am NOT a left winger means that the investiagte 7/7 campaign is a broad church of people from across the political and religious spectrum. You have not replied to nor attempted to answer several very real questions you have been asked about the events of 7/7.
It would appear you have ducked all the questions about 7/7 and chosen to distract people with talk about other matters.
Such as legal action.

Rachel - the only person who has refered to themselves in any other context other than 7/7 is yourself:
Rachel wrote:
The Telegraph piece was published the day after the bombings, before I had written about PTSD, after being xxxxx

so the only legal action you can justifiably take is against yourself because it was you who outed yourself. The telegraph article published on the 09/07/2005 only refers to your name, age and area and makes no mention of any such matters.

Everyone one this site has the deepest sympathies for your ordeal which you brought to our attention and also supports 100% your demand for a full investiagtion into 7/7. So there really is much to be gained by our two camps cooperating.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first mention of the Blair government was from this quote

Quote:
I am not a fan of the Blair administration, even though I have voted Labour all my life.

Which YOU picked up on and hijacked the thread to spout off on your pet topic of "all things Conservative good and all things Labour bad". You tediously bang on about it at every opportunity you get.

Quote:
Her reading your posts will justifiably believe that this site is populated by nutters.

This comment after you posted

Quote:
Wake up this is what a real labour government does
by apologising for it you are guilty by complicity

creation of israel
nuclear weapons
korean war
winter of discontent

YOU call others nutters when your grasp of events/politics is like the above??????????? I have decided you are not having a laugh after all. You are just thick.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The first mention of the Blair government was from this quote

Quote:

I have never stated anything other than i hate Tony Blair with every fibre in my body and i also am consistently anti-labour without contradiction
you keep a note of that so i wont surprise you anymore. I grew up in an area which had 51 labour councillors out of 51 councillers and a couple of very slimy labour MPs as well. So i know exactly what it is like to live in a labour area. I also enjoyed the conservative boom years during which i earnt very good money and moved into a conservative area. Although i am not a conservative because i am anti war and i am anti europe so at present i dont fit into the conservative bracket.

creation of israel 1947-1948 supported by labour MPs and during Clement Atlee's reign.
nuclear weapons Clement Atlee signed the bill giving the go ahead for nuclear weapons to be developed and financed
korean warlabour governement sent 60,000 british troops in
Northern Ireland Troublesprior to late sixties there was no bombings and killings (what are known as the 'troubles') until the Labour governement sent the troops in in 1968c
We can reveal that while Harold Wilson was prime minister the UK supplied Israel with small quantities of plutonium despite a warning from British intelligence that it might "make a material contribution to an Israeli weapons programme". This, by enabling Israel to study the properties of plutonium before its own supplies came on line, could have taken months off the time it needed to make a weapon. Britain also sold Israel a whole range of other exotic chemicals, including uranium-235, beryllium and lithium-6, which are used in atom bombs and even hydrogen bombs. http://politics.guardian.co.uk/print/0,,329431255-107971,00.html
labour opposed the entry of ugandan refugees 1973 labour party manifesto and commons debates
turkish invasion of cyprus happened in 1974 during harold wilson's regime despite a british army base and british troops being based in cyprus which was a former british colony
winter of discontent

feel free to contradict any of the above, you know i could post dozens more examples, once you remove your head from up your aris you will realise that my previous words were specifically addressed to you. You who resides near the stadium of shiite and nobody else. If there was anything you did not understand i will be happy to send you a PM to clarify. I grew up in Tottenham a 100% labour area and sincerely believe that Labour's ideology is flawed inherently. You living in a Labour area too must see the same problems, drugs, poverty, crime, scocial breakdown, local corruption, massive council estates, gerrymandering, labour is politics of ENVY,

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

<snip>

Please consider:
In 2004 an Israeli company called Verint was given the contract to manage the security of London underground although no tendering process appears to have been followed. This company has been found guilty of fraud in the USA and 3 of its directors have been charged with fraud offences. The parent company's shares have been suspended from NASDAQ. Why on the 7/7 did this company engage all it's staff in London on a drill and various exercises that involved exactly the same scenario of four bombers at the same four stations. It has over 1000 staff in London and why were they kept busy on this particular day? What are the odds on it being just a coincidence?
Why is there no cctv of any of the 4 bombers on the tube. You know they must have been photographed hundreds of times that day so where is this footage. There are alot of other problems with the conduct of the Israeli security company but many people in London like myself did not even realise that London Underground's security is handed by a foreign company and one that has such a bad reputation.

To keep this brief i will also simply ask you to consider the bus bomb. why was that bus the only bus diverted? What are the odds on that. Why does none of the passengers on the bus identify the bus bomber. Who was headband man and where did he appear from already bandaged BEFORE any ambulance had arrived and why did he not go to hospital instead he walked off with his collegues. Why did the bus cctv not work?

There are too many obvious holes in the official story and i know it is painful for you to consider that you have been lied to by the government. But you must also by now have realised that this Tony Blair government is the most crooked and evil administration in British history. Blair has declared war against all muslims. But all the evidence i have seen which is in the public domain points to 7/7 having been carried out by Mossad.

J7 was recently sent a leaflet that contained many of these inaccuracies about 7/7, Kier then took the trouble to answer each of these:

Quote:
#3 "Did you know that London Underground security is handled by a private Israeli firm called Verint? Why on the day of July 7th did VERINT engage all its 1000+ employees in a drill? This drill coincided with the exact same bombings in the exact same stations. It really cannot be just a coincidence."

To the best of my knowledge, Verint has NEVER been stated as the company which Visor Consultants were running the drill for on the morning of July 7th. I've seen this stated a few times on the nineeleven forum and have to admit, I've found it rather odd that somebody is putting out this story. If you can get hold of a link, I'd really like to see it, since I have never come across this info anywhere else.
It's impossible to state that 1,000 people were involved in the exercise, since all Peter Power stated was that he was running the exercise for 'a company of over a thousand people' - it can't be concluded that everyone involved in the company was involved in the drill, and it is still unclear what form the drill took (whether it was a paper based or practical exercise). As an aside, Verint is not the only company of interest involved in the running of the underground, so I wouldn't single them out. See here for more info, scroll down to 'Companies involved in Transport for London'

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-liverpool...et-aldgate.html

#5 "The police stated that the bombers got on the 07.40 train from Luton but on the date the train was in fact cancelled. So they must have got a later one and could therefore NOT have planted the bombs."

John Reid acknowledged the error of the cancelled train and announced it to Parliament on 11th July 2006, adding that the suspects had allegedly caught the EARLIER train, the 0725. On that basis, you can't conclude that they 'must have got a later one'. With the timings that have been given, it was possible for the suspects to have caught the 0725, although there is still doubt over whether they could have reached the tube stations in time at the other end. There is also, of course, the fact that no witnesses reported seeing them on the earlier train! But for the purposes of your factsheet, you can't say they caught a later train, when you've got John Reid saying they caught an earlier one. I'd advise you, if you're going to make the point about the trains, to point out that, as I've said, there were no witnesses who saw them on the earlier train, the oddity of there having been reported witnesses seeing them on the 0740 - the train we all know they couldn't have caught, and the very strange fact that the police claim they never gave the government the misinformation, or any information, about the trains in the first place. So who did? See here for details:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-t...rt-1.html#train

#7. "Why was bombed bus the only bus diverted?"

This is a widely believed story that is in fact untrue. There were other buses diverted that morning, some of which can be seen in pictures of the bombed bus scene. See here for details:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-t...html#diversions

#8. "How did 'injured' headband man appear before any medics or ambulances arrived?"

This statement lacks context. Are you talking about 'bandage man' referred to on Daniel Obachike's site? If so, after some digging around by members of our forum, it was found that the man was probably not even in Tavistock Square, but someone who was injured in the Piccadilly line explosion and was in fact in Russell Square. The discussion can be found on our forum here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/in...topic=23&st=490

"Why did they buy return tickets? And how on earth can the authorities know this when there is no evidence they were even on any train or even in London."

The authorities never stated this. This was only ever reported in the media. You can ask why the media reported this, but to be honest, you might as well ask why they report umpteen other things that have never been confirmed! You might be better off asking why Jermaine Lindsay's car was towed away from Luton car park for not having a ticket, as stated in the Official Report, and also reportedly on the day of the attacks, when it is in fact not the policy of Luton Station car park to do this. See here for details:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-t...html#lindsaydna

"Why did Ian Blair announce "there are definitely 4 bombers"

Again, this statement lacks context. People might read that and think 'Yeah but - there WERE four bombers'! It would have been perfectly reasonable for Ian Blair to have said this the following week. If you're going to make this point, it's worth noting that he made the statement on July 8th, the same day it had been stated that authorities believed that the attack would have needed 15 terrorists to have carried it out.
Also, he never said those words. His actual words were "If London could survive the Blitz, it can survive four miserable bombers like this. I'm not saying there are four bombers, four miserable events like this."

There are plenty of issues regarding 7/7 to highlight; have a look through the Mind the Gaps section of our site for a summary of the main inconsistencies. You might also want to consider drawing attention to the fact that there were many more than four explosions reported in London that day as researched by David Minahan:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/J7-london-bom...sier/index.html

Just in case you haven't amended the leaflet and before you distribute it I'm posting this information here. Whoever is compiling a new leaflet they may want to consider sending us an amended copy for checking.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Just in case you haven't amended the leaflet and before you distribute it I'm posting this information here. Whoever is compiling a new leaflet they may want to consider sending us an amended copy for checking.

why not write what you consider are the key points about 7/7
in as brief and direct way as possible
bullet points if possible

Prole wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, Verint has NEVER been stated as the company which Visor Consultants were running the drill for on the morning of July 7th. I've seen this stated a few times on the nineeleven forum and have to admit, I've found it rather odd that somebody is putting out this story. If you can get hold of a link, I'd really like to see it, since I have never come across this info anywhere else.
It's impossible to state that 1,000 people were involved in the exercise, since all Peter Power stated was that he was running the exercise for 'a company of over a thousand people' - it can't be concluded that everyone involved in the company was involved in the drill, and it is still unclear what form the drill took (whether it was a paper based or practical exercise). As an aside, Verint is not the only company of interest involved in the running of the underground, so I wouldn't single them out.

i must disagree with you. Verint MUST be singled out. A foreign company is given a contract to run the security of the London underground in 2004. What public scrutiny was there? Where was the consultation?
I bet you 99.9% of Londoners who use the underground or not do not even know. So awareness must be raised.
The company VERINT has several of it's directors charged with fraud, it's shares are delisted by NASDAQ. You know it is heavily implicated as a very crooked company. Yet the average Londoner knows nothing of this.
But what is more disturbing about VERINT is it is a subcontractor for several sites in the USA which were involved in the 911 event.
It has also been involved in false flag warnings such as this

http://www.israel21c.org
Quote:
New Yorkers aren't the only people enjoying the enhanced security environment provided by Verint. Earlier this year, Metronet Rail selected Verint's networked video solution to enhance security of the London Underground.

After extensive testing of Verint's networked video system, including pilot installation on selected rail lines, Metronet Rail selected it to be installed on the entire Underground. The system will enable security personnel to monitor passenger platforms and certain remote portions of the track.

Metronet Rail, under a 30 year contract with the UK government, is responsible for maintaining parts of the London Underground's infrastructure. This includes ensuring security in trains, stations, tunnels and bridges. The London Underground handles more than three million passengers each day, making it one of the busiest transportation systems worldwide.

While the New York City subway scare turned out to be a unfounded, in the future, powerful terror deterrents such as Verint's Nextiva System are ensuring that babies and baby carriages, as well as businessmen and women with briefcases can safely ride the Mass Transit systems.

VERINT was and still is in charge of all the CCTV cameras, i travelled on the tube today and counted 30 cameras while i was waiting for the train, at one station PLATFORM - east finchley, so the fact that no cctv images have been released regarding 7/7 showing the bombers at the platforms, in the carraiges, entering the staions buying tickets, walking through tunnels to change platforms directly implicates VERINT. Either the police have siezed all the evidence or VERINT have destroyed it or it does not exist, either way their should be an investigation as to how a company such as this were ever trusted with 15 million peples security.
Dont forget VERINT conveniently lost the Jean Charles De Menezes cctv as well.
What is more distressing still is for some reason VERINT boasts of it's contract wins such as montreal recently proudly in the Israeli media, but nothing seems to get publically revealed to the actual people of the area.

Please show me the link to the London Standard article informing us that VERINT run by ex mossad officers was awarded the contract to run the underground security in 2004 whilst under indictment in the USA.

You say that peter power has never stated that verint was his client.
OK, lets analyse what he stated,
The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

Verint is the only company he could be talking about, he has not stated catergorically it was not them either. Surely it must be investiagted WHO was his client and what are the odds of picking the exact same stations the exact same way on the exact same day?

Last edited by karlos on Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Prole wrote:

why not write what you consider are the key points about 7/7
in as brief and direct way as possible
bullet points if possible

Prole wrote:
It's impossible to state that 1,000 people were involved in the exercise, since all Peter Power stated was that he was running the exercise for 'a company of over a thousand people' - it can't be concluded that everyone involved in the company was involved in the drill, and it is still unclear what form the drill took (whether it was a paper based or practical exercise). As an aside, Verint is not the only company of interest involved in the running of the underground, so I wouldn't single them out.

i must disagree with you. Verint MUST be singled out. A foreign company is given a contract to run the security of the London underground in 2004. What public scrutiny was there? Where was the consultation?
I bet you 99.9% of Londoners who use the underground or not do not even know. So awareness must be raised.
The company VERINT has several of it's directors charged with fraud, it's shares are delisted by NASDAQ.

Stelios

We at J7 have our own leaflets we were just trying to be helpful and attempting to ensure that misinformation is not put into the public domain which could backfire (I know every time that anyone mentions AJ's Terrorstorm I think how he claims 7/7 was engineered to ensure TB won the election, which had in fact happened 3 months earlier). The point is you cannot say that PP was running this exercise FOR Verint without evidence to back this assertion up.

As for other companies involved in LU try Bechtel for a bunch of evil c***s, they run Tube Lines and are working underneath KX on the Channel Tunnel rail link and new Thamslink station.

btw A thank you for pointing out these errors would have been appreciated

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please dont get me wrong, i do sincerely welcome your cooperation.

My computer is very slow today please read through my edited post my pc froze half way through and reply directly if you can, i agree BECHTEL is very bad people and it is an indictment of Blair's Britain that every contract for anything has gone to dodgy foreign companies. The bungs and kickbacks must really be building up for blair and his cronies.

Why do you think verint are not involved?
as you have done a considerable amount of research who do you think his clients were?

What are your say top six key points regarding 7/7

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=471404 16&blogID=81078828&MyToken=fb7b2305-ef2e-4146-8420-28403201862b

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verint

I checked on this company and its global workforce was around 1,200 around 7/7. The 'company of over 1000 people' quote did not say that all were involved in the exercise.

As to what nature the exercise was, can anyone explain to me how a 'paper' exercise would work, and why it would be necessary to switch from 'slow time to quick time' thinking in response to the event? To me this sounds like we are dealing with the real situation. Otyherwise how would they be in such intimate contact with what was happening on the ground?

Verint ran tube security and Visor were security consultants. They are the 'company of over 1000 people'. No other party fits the bill.

IMO

VV -> 77

Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main point seems to be repeatedly missed here. J7 are not saying Verint were not involved. We have not stated who the client of Visor Consultants was on the morning of July 7th 2005, because we are not prepared to make claims that we cannot back up with concrete evidence. There is no evidence that it was Verint, therefore it cannot be stated as a fact that this was the company involved, no matter how much they 'fit the bill'.

I'd agree that Verint have a serious question mark over them, but I'm not sure the point that a 'foreign' company shouldn't be in charge of security on the underground is of particular relevance. Privatisation of national companies now means that there are many 'foreign' companies managing services in this country.

If you are going to put out a leaflet giving people information about 7/7, then the information must be factual and not based on speculation. You cannot state

Quote:
Why on the 7/7 did this company engage all it's staff in London on a drill and various exercises that involved exactly the same scenario of four bombers at the same four stations. It has over 1000 staff in London and why were they kept busy on this particular day? What are the odds on it being just a coincidence?

For the simple reason that you have no evidence that this is the case. Just because Peter Power never 'stated categorically' that it wasn't Verint does not mean we can immediately assume that it was; end of story.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of reasons that suggest Verint was not the company for which PP was running a terror rehearsal on the day:
Quote:
And we chose a scenario - with their assistance - which is based on a terrorist attack because they're very close to, er, a property occupied by Jewish businessmen, they're in the city, and there are more American banks in the city than there are in the whole of New York - a logical thing to do. And it, I've still got the hair....

Verint are based in Surrey:
Quote:

United Kingdom (EMEA Headquarters)

Verint Systems UK Ltd
241 Brooklands Road
Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0RH
United Kingdom

United Kingdom (Leatherhead)

Kings Court
Kingston Road
Leatherhead
Surrey KT22 7SL
United Kingdom

Verint

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloggers help track down cyberstalker who harassed 7/7 survivor
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=461450&in_page_id=1770
Last updated at 11:07am on 12th June 2007

follow the Daily Mail link for pix - Tony

A cyberstalker who carried out a campaign of vilification against a survivor of the 7 July bombings has been tracked down by police after going on the run.

Bloggers led an online hunt which finally helped expose Felicity Jane Lowde after she repeatedly harassed Rachel North, who survived the suicide bombing of a Piccadilly line train.

Ms North has been a leading voice calling for an independent inquiry into the attacks two years ago and her online blog appears under the title Rachel from North London.

But she became a victim of online stalking when Lowde, 41, from Oxford, wrote her own blogs, accusing Ms North of lying, of inventing her claim that she had been the victim of a violent rapist in 2002 and of exploiting the 7 July attacks for personal gain.

Ms North described her ordeal at the hands of Lowde as "400 days of harassment, threats, obscenities and malicious complaints".

In one posting, Lowde accused Ms North of "making a living on the backs of the dead". She also sent emails of personal abuse.

Thames Valley police and the Met investigated the case and charged Lowde under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

However she failed to appear before Stratford magistrates in east London and was convicted in her absence.

A warrant was issued for her arrest and Lowde went on the run. But she continued her attacks on Ms North, updating her blog from internet cafés and accusing those who were trying to find her of engaging in a "Sicilian vendetta".

She said police officers were "abusive" and accused Ms North of being "a troublemaker in a league of her own".

At one stage, according to Ms North's latest blog posting, Lowde moved to only a few miles from her flat.

In one rambling message about Ms North, Lowde wrote on 20 December last year: "[The] campaign in the light of all manner of informed criticism appears to be nothing but an attempt to secure what seems to be an extremely insensitive 'limelight' quest... in order to promote an otherwise unsuccessful research/writing career, manoeuvre the press."

The abuse so angered fellow bloggers that hundreds - some of whom had also been vilified by Lowde - attached virtual "Wanted" posters to their pages, carrying a picture of her and the number for Crimestoppers.

Police officers monitored Lowde's postings and comments she left on other websites, in an attempt to trace the cybercafés she was using.

The Times reported today that Lowde was finally arrested at Café Naz-Express in Brick Lane last Thursday. She was brought before Thames magistrates court and remanded in custody pending pre-sentencing reports. She is due to be sentenced on 28 June.

Ms North said she did not want to comment on the case until sentence had been passed. However, in a blog posting she said: "I am just thankful this is over, (or almost over, because I am sure Lowde will try to appeal when she is sentenced)... I feel safe at last."

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel North: A victim of a rapist, 7/7, and more recently a cyberstalker

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kier wrote:
The main point seems to be repeatedly missed here. J7 are not saying Verint were not involved. We have not stated who the client of Visor Consultants was on the morning of July 7th 2005, because we are not prepared to make claims that we cannot back up with concrete evidence.

Well might i suggest that as part of your research, please try and find out who the company is. I think it is VERY central to unravelling the pyramid of lies to reveal the company. My money is on VERINT and unless i hear evidence to the contrary i shall continue to believe that.

Kier wrote:

I'd agree that Verint have a serious question mark over them, but I'm not sure the point that a 'foreign' company shouldn't be in charge of security on the underground is of particular relevance. Privatisation of national companies now means that there are many 'foreign' companies managing services in this country.

Hold on a minute, what is wrong with British Transport police? Or the MET, or London Underground? or if it has to be a private company which it dosent whats wrong with group4 or securicor?
The whole problem with VERINT is that it is a criminal company with several directors either in prison or under indictment or on the run in Namibia. Please dont tell me that you agree with them being in charge of all the cctv on the underground?
Dont forget VERINT/COMVERSE are run by ex Shin Beth and Mossad officers. Are you telling me these are the correct fit and proper people?

Kier wrote:
If you are going to put out a leaflet giving people information about 7/7, then the information must be factual and not based on speculation.

Kier che khabar refigh?
Please tell us exactly what facts you know?
None of us know what happened that day so all we can do is suggest the most likely scenarios based on what we do know.
Fact: the cctv images released are all fake, Luton, the escalator and the WHSmith.
Fact: the only company that could have been involved in the drills is VERINT. It aint gonna be barclay's bank. It aint gonna be arsenal FC. Which company has sites at underground stations? London Transport is not a private company and involves over 20,000 staff. In fact news bullitens of the day named London Underground as being the likely company but as i stated most people do not know that London Underground has outsourced to VERINT.

You are not suggesting that TIE RACK hired Peter Parker.

The exercise is the central plank of the deception, we have to join up the dots. Even at the IRA's peak there was never an execise on this scale.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
A couple of reasons that suggest Verint was not the company for which PP was running a terror rehearsal on the day:
Quote:
And we chose a scenario - with their assistance - which is based on a terrorist attack because they're very close to, er, a property occupied by Jewish businessmen, they're in the city, and there are more American banks in the city than there are in the whole of New York - a logical thing to do. And it, I've still got the hair....

Verint are based in Surrey:

Verint are based all over the world and have hundreds of offices, they have Kuala Lumpar airport, JFK New York, Montreal Airports, New York transit system, etc.

I did not understand the relevance of the quote above, which company in London is not situated very close to a property occupied by Jewish businessmen. And what is wrong or significant - "property occupied by Jewish businessmen"?

But lets be clear we are talking specifically about VERINT in london.
They were given the contract to install and manage cctv on the underground by METRONET who have their head office in HOLBORN.
METRONET run the lines and stations involved in the bombings but subcontracted the security and cctv to VERINT. So VERINT staff and managers are based at sites controlled by METRONET with the head office being
Templar House
81 - 87 High Holborn
London
WC1V 6NU

Please feel free to say who you think the company were, as i said the above location is in the heart of the 'city' and slap bang in the middle of the barrister district and law firms many of which fit Mr Power's description. In fact my own solicitors are based on high holborn too and i can confirm they fit Mr Power's description too.
So VERINT are still in the frame.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
None of us know what happened that day so all we can do is suggest the most likely scenarios based on what we do know.

I see no point replacing what may well be one fiction with another.... I do hope J7 will not be mentioned on this leaflet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: