FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How upfront is 'Team Rachel' North?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
stelios wrote:
None of us know what happened that day so all we can do is suggest the most likely scenarios based on what we do know.

I see no point replacing what may well be one fiction with another.... I do hope J7 will not be mentioned on this leaflet.

sweetheart, this topic was actually started about Rachel. And her success in gettiing her agenda onto tv and in every newspaper. The desire was for her to reconsider the evidence regarding 7/7 which she refuses to accept was anything other than 4 suicidal bombers.
Unfortunately she herself chose not to engage in a discussion and chose to expose herself as a victim of other events. And boast about putting a fellow blogger in prison. I may also point out that rachel herself regularly posted on the jailed blogger's site and made malicious comments about her on this very post. Yet one is the villain and one the victim aparantly.

You entered this debate by claiming the number 30 bus was not the only bus diverted. The fact is the bus is widely reported as being the only bus diverted. It's 3 cctv cameras did not work despite being service a couple of days before. It was reported on Greek radio and TV that the bus driver's son was arrested the same day. The bus driver aparantly walked from holborn to a hospital far away and appeared several hours later.
He abandoned a crime scene.

Leaflets?
Instead of all the various groups and individuals working together everyone seems to have their own ego and wants to draw lines in the sand. I have read your leaflets, but i have to say, they are a little overpowering for the uniniated. I think we need to widen our base and awaken more people to the fact that they have been lied to and you only achieve that by speaking in plain simple direct terms. The fact the somebody on some occasion was refused a freedom of information request about something really is not going to rattle anyones cage.

marketing our/your message is MORE important than FOI requests
i have filed freedom of information request too (not 7/7), and the fact is non compliance is not a big deal not even a slap on the wrist for the authority which fails to comply. They even state that 100% compliance is not even a target.
Better to file a request with Transport for London as to how VERINT became an approved subcontractor and what consultation there was and what other comapnies were invited to tender.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
stelios wrote:
None of us know what happened that day so all we can do is suggest the most likely scenarios based on what we do know.

I see no point replacing what may well be one fiction with another.... I do hope J7 will not be mentioned on this leaflet.

Stelois took the words right out of my keyboard. We are not asking for fiction. We are asking for another possible suspect - a company of over 1000 people who could possibly be engaged in a terror exercise envisaging simultaneous explosions at the same stations and time as were actually targeted. Because, if there IS no other candidate, we have proven it was the crooked Verint by a process of elimination.

So if you want to divert the arrow now pointing at Israel and Mossad as the perps of 7/7 and the main beneficiaries of any anti-Muslim sentiment, please suggest another credible candidate.

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
sweetheart, this topic was actually started about Rachel.

I did search for a thread that might contain the leaflet and then just picked the first thread where the misinformation re: the only bus diverted, Visor were running a drill for Verint etc etc, was being repeated.

We were attempting to be helpful and needless to say I am not your sweetheart.

I will say no more.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:

The fact is the bus is widely reported as being the only bus diverted. It's 3 cctv cameras did not work despite being service a couple of days before.

However widely reported it was that the no. 30 was the only bus diverted, the fact is that it was not.

There is only a single anonymous police source claiming that the CCTV cameras on the bus were not working. It cannot be stated as fact either that they were working or that they were not.

Quote:
TV CAMERAS NOT WORKING ON LONDON BUS

JULY 12, 2005. From the British newspaper, the Mirror:

But the investigation received a serious setback when it was discovered the CCTV cameras on the bus that blew up were not working so detectives will not get vital images of the bomber.

One senior Yard source said: "It's a big blow and a disappointment. If the cameras had been running we would have had pin-sharp close-up pictures of the person who carried out this atrocity.

"We don't know if the driver forgot to switch them on or if there was a technical problem but there are no images."

The bus had four cameras - one covering people getting on, the second at the exit doors and one on each deck scanning the length of the vehicle.

It subsequently transpired that there is no need for the driver to switch on the cameras.

Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Kier wrote:
The main point seems to be repeatedly missed here. J7 are not saying Verint were not involved. We have not stated who the client of Visor Consultants was on the morning of July 7th 2005, because we are not prepared to make claims that we cannot back up with concrete evidence.

Well might i suggest that as part of your research, please try and find out who the company is. I think it is VERY central to unravelling the pyramid of lies to reveal the company. My money is on VERINT and unless i hear evidence to the contrary i shall continue to believe that.

I am not telling you what to believe. I am simply saying that regardless of what you believe, you do not know it to be an absolute fact. On that basis, by stating that Verint was the company Visor Consultants were running the drill for that day when you do not know this to be a fact and have no proof you are spreading incorrect information. If at a later point, it is revealed that the company was Verint, then you can justifiably make the statements you've been making. At present, you cannot.
You can give people information raising awareness of Verint's activities and the reasons why you think they might have been the company involved, but you cannot state that they definitely were the company as you have been doing.

Quote:
Kier wrote:

I'd agree that Verint have a serious question mark over them, but I'm not sure the point that a 'foreign' company shouldn't be in charge of security on the underground is of particular relevance. Privatisation of national companies now means that there are many 'foreign' companies managing services in this country.

Hold on a minute, what is wrong with British Transport police? Or the MET, or London Underground? or if it has to be a private company which it dosent whats wrong with group4 or securicor?
The whole problem with VERINT is that it is a criminal company with several directors either in prison or under indictment or on the run in Namibia. Please dont tell me that you agree with them being in charge of all the cctv on the underground?
Dont forget VERINT/COMVERSE are run by ex Shin Beth and Mossad officers. Are you telling me these are the correct fit and proper people?

Erm....no. How did my pointing out that Verint are by no means the only foreign company managing a service in this country equate to me making any kind of judgement over whether they are 'correct fit and proper'. Read my quote again - I said I would agree that there is a serious question mark over them as a company, but you seem to have an issue with the fact that they are 'foreign' as much as any dubious activities they may engage in. That's not a discussion I'd wish to engage in, quite frankly.

Quote:
Please tell us exactly what facts you know?

Everything we have found out is documented on our website and our research forum.

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/
http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?act=idx

Quote:

Or.....'we' could accept that all we need to do is draw attention to the myriad anomalies surrounding 7/7 without attempting to fill in the blanks or draw conclusions based on likely scenarios rather than what we actually know and can prove.

Quote:
Fact: the cctv images released are all fake

Your proof that they are all fake?

Quote:
Fact: the only company that could have been involved in the drills is VERINT. It aint gonna be barclay's bank. It aint gonna be arsenal FC. Which company has sites at underground stations? London Transport is not a private company and involves over 20,000 staff. In fact news bullitens of the day named London Underground as being the likely company but as i stated most people do not know that London Underground has outsourced to VERINT.

You are not suggesting that TIE RACK hired Peter Parker.

No, I am not. Is that what it comes down to? Tie Rack or Verint? Or a list of companies that it probably wasn't means it must have been Verint? You've investigated every other company in London and one by one they've all been eliminated, leaving Verint as the only possible contender? Or is it not that you're making an assumption based on the practices of Verint?

Just to make sure you understand what I am saying: I am not stating that it wasn't Verint. This is precisely the point I was trying to make earlier, which has been missed yet again. Nobody can state categorically, and with evidence to back up the claim who it was - whether it was Verint or anyone else. We can't say who it was, we can't say who it wasn't. Which is exactly the reason why J7 will not speculate over this issue. As for your suggestion that as part of our research we find out who the company is, I can only respond that since this is clearly an issue you feel strongly about that you do exactly that yourself.

Quote:
The exercise is the central plank of the deception, we have to join up the dots. Even at the IRA's peak there was never an execise on this scale.

Yes, there was.

To be honest, I have a feeling I'm spitting in the wind with this post. Where I draw the line between theory and fact seems to be markedly different from people here. The theme of Stelios and Rodin's arguments seem to be a challenge to tell you who the company was if it wasn't Verint. 'A credible alternative' as Rodin called it. It's not our job to do that. Personally, Peter Power himself, his background and links to the US and UK government are of far more interest to me.

Stelios, you are welcome to your opinion on our leaflet. All I have been trying to do here is suggest that if the 9/11 campaign do produce a leaflet of its own in relation to 7/7, that it at least contains correct information that can be backed up with solid evidence. Because if not, you will do far worse than overpower people - you'll be lying to them.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be going the way of many threads here. The debate about what is fact, truth and what isn't stretches out to the horizon, and it just goes round and round and round and round. I think that some of the posters here and elsewhere should be verbally terminated. Who for heaven's sake dug up Rachel North?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah!

What's going on here, Stelios have you been checking up on the PForum?

I thought we had reached a consensus to go with the recommendations of J7 on the leaflet in question?

Peace and Truth

Last edited by Stefan on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
I think as i said Rachel North has done well to get her campaign all over the media in many ways she has done BETTER than us.
But i did look back at her previous posts:

Rachel wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you boys, but I have no desire to hang about with you chumps on this oddball site.

I have been here once before, yes indeedy, and I contributed on a thread devoted entirely to speculation about who I am, and what I believe, to let you know ...erm.. wait for it...who I am and what I believe. .

I thought evidence instead of speculation as to who I am and what I believe might be what 'truthseekers' actually sought.

You know, as that was what you were actually fervently discussing.

Alas, no. It was the thrills of more internet BB speculation you wanted, not a reality check. Rachel is a team of M15 agents! A lizard! A shill! A spook! A terrorist! A hologram! A hacker! Boo, hiss, Rachel, don't actually turn up here and present evidence of you actually being real. Noooooooooooo!

I soon realised that I'd rather spoiled your fun, you know, the person you were speculating about actually bothering to turn up and set you straight, as you much prefer speculation to facts, but there you go. It was too fascinating by then to resist.

A bunch of complete strangers talking about you, for pages and pages, speculating that you are a team of rogue agents! And then when you turn up, they will do backflips rather than drop their exciting little theory! I mean guys, come on. What would you do? Anyone would be amused and amazed in equal measure. It was, and still is, one of the funniest and oddest experiences I have ever had, being the subject of that bonkers thread.

You managed to successfully ignore all the evidence that you had a real live person talking to you ( not, sadly, a team of M15 lizards) for over, I think, 30 pages. Quite a feat! I guess that's the power of group-think, y'know, when you have your 'paradigm shift' and you Want To Believe.

You seemed to wake up and realise eventually that you ( as a group) didn't come across too well, and the ignorant pack-bullying mentality seen on the thread eventually embarassed you so much that the thread was locked. But not before the thread had become famous in the annals of the internet as a classic of its genre. Conspiraloon-tastic! :oops:

Own goal for the 9/11-ers, but never mind chaps.

And I have not bothered to return and engage since, as even the funniest comedy material becomes wearisome after it repeats ad nauseaum. And that's all this site ever does. Loop, loop, fruitloop loop. Same old same old fact-free, evidence-free speculations based on imaginings and unprovable, unproven hypotheses. *Yawn*

Perhaps if I ever write a comic novel, rather than a book on PTSD, I'll remember some of the characters here, as material inspiration. Because you really couldn't make some of you up. Even with the imaginations some of you clearly rejoice in possessing.

But get involved with the 9/11 Truthers? No. I have a life, sorry. it's just so du-u-u-u-u-u-ll.

However, as I said, I do however object to someone pretending they have read my book when they have no idea of

a) its publication date
b) its print run
c) its content
d) Or anything else about it, except possibly the title, which is still TTBC and the price, which is TBC

Therefore I popped in just one more time - to point out that the poster here was speculating about something he knows knows nothing about - and was in fact merely projecting his own imaginings and then reporting them as if they were fact.

Par for the course round here, I know, but since I am the author of the book, and therefore know 100% what is in it, I simply ask 'Al K Myst' to preface his ( incorrect) guesses about something he knows nothing about with the disclaimer that he admits he knows nothing about the book at all and therefore his post is merely ill-informed guesswork.

The only people who have seen the book are me, my publishers and my agent. None of whom are 9/11 'truth hunters'

Do carry on speculating about 9/11 and indulging your morbid little hobby if you must, but please leave my book out of it, as you have no idea what you are talking about. And in fact, almost all that you have guessed, is wrong!

Toodle pip lads, and watch out for the alien reptile overlords! And don't forget the tin foil hats.
Remember, just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean that there isnt a vast conspiracy of specially -trained agents with nothing better to do than obsessively monitor the internet for fruitbattery.

*mwah* Stay alive and be very very careful. Because you never know, do you? And you never, ever will.

What a hassle that must be. I wonder your minds don't give way entirely.
Tee hee.

xxx

that was my reason for referring to her as a writer who has written her own book and technically being an official theory peddler. And by reading her recent posts she appears a different person to the one that was on sky news. I hope she succeeds in getting the 7/7 inquiry opened.

Maybe we should write to our MPs saying she has broad support in this matter?
Maybe we have to ask why the "Media" are giving her so much time. I cannot see how she is doing btter than us though. We have dragged this stuff from the darkest depths of the inertnet in to almost full light.

See my videos at:
http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum For D WJ Sherlock
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact is, and i know alot of people see it as a fruitless exercise, but Rachel reads this forum and believes that 7/7 was 4 suicidal terrorists. However at some point she will have her epiphany.

Look at George Galloway the most anti 911 guys around, today live on national tv he said to william rodrequez he (galloway) does not believe the official version of the 911 events.

The conservative party are now asking for an inquiry into the Iraq war and are moving to a more anti war stance.

Rachel will at some point realise that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck the chances are 7/7 was an inside job.

I hope if you are reading this Rachel you reach that point soon
xxx

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kier wrote:
The theme of Stelios and Rodin's arguments seem to be a challenge to tell you who the company was if it wasn't Verint. 'A credible alternative' as Rodin called it. It's not our job to do that.

I am not asking you to identify the culprit. Just suggest another credible candidate. Just one.

julyseventh.co.uk - who owns the domain?

Wokeman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could not have been, possibly, possibly, have been Transport for London, could it, do you think? Or what used to be known as London Transport, run by, I believe, Bob Kiley?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Employee numbers 2003 Number 2002 Number
Permanent employees (including those on contract)
Agency staff 3,535
529 2,470
Actual number of employees at 31 March 4,064 2,925

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/investorrelations/4449.aspx

rather more than 'over a thousand'

Wouldn't be surprised if his hands were dirty though

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3350

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jon Ronson: R4
Here is a programme which went out at 11pm Tuesday which I made with Jon Ronson, about ''uncontrollable reactions''. In this programme, we looked at the reaction we both had when we found conspiracy theorists discussing the fact that they thought we were both 'Zionist' 'shills' employed by the New World Order, complicit in covering up a sinister Government plot to kills its own people....

The fact that I am not a shadowy composite figure remains, of course, unproven....
*mwah hah ha* ( sinister laugh)

Rachel North

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
It could not have been, possibly, possibly, have been Transport for London, could it, do you think? Or what used to be known as London Transport, run by, I believe, Bob Kiley?

Bob Kiley was confirmed by the BBC as an ex CIA agent whose family had all died and therefore potentially could be a rapturist or at least a dangerous guy to put in charge of one train let alone ALL OF THEM.

But no
LT has over 20,000 employees. Power said the comapny was 1000+ employees.
Why would LT run such a drill themselves, they have outsourced their security to VERINT so it would be verint who would run any drills and testing of their equipment and evacuation alarms and procedures.
There is no way in the mount everest of coincidences the drill could have featured the exact same stations and the simultaneous bombs on the exact same day.
Metronet and Tube Lines Ltd run the tube lines. The four stations tube lines that were involved in the bombs were all METRONET stations.
Metronet has a depot at cockfosters where picadilly line trains are serviced.
so it would have been highly possible for verint employees to gain access to trains prior to the bombings to themselves plant bombs.
And as VERINT's owners/directors are mostly ex mossad and shin beth officers, This is why people say
77 was a mossad job.

But reality check, we cannot say that because we HAVE NO PROOF
but we can say that verint is a dodgy company, with criminals in charge and fugitives eg Jacob "Kobi" Alexander

Quote:
On July 31, 2006, Alexander, who holds Israeli citizenship, was charged by United States Department of Justice authorities with multiple charges of conspiracy to commit various types of fraud (including securities fraud, wire fraud and mail fraud), On July 31st he was also added to the FBI's Most Wanted List.

On August 9, 2006 the United States Securities and Exchange Commission filed a civil injunctive action in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York against Alexander, along with alleged co-conspirators William F. Sorin, Comverse’s former Senior General Counsel, and David Kreinberg, Comverse’s former Chief Financial Officer. The complaint makes nine claims of violation of the Securities Act and the Exchange Act, including fraud (First and Second Claims), and falsification of books, records or accounts (Fourth Claim). Through this action, the Commission is seeking permanent injunctive relief, disgorgement of ill-gotten gains, civil damages, and a prohibition against any of the defendants becoming officers of a securties-issuing entity under SEC jurisdiction.
Alexander transferred over 40 million dollars from his personal U.S. bank account to his personal bank account in Israel. He was arrested by Interpol in Windhoek, Namibia on September 27, 2006. But Namibia has no extradition so he like Wesley Snipes is still on the run and he still owns a bulk shareholding in the company

The company was bankrupt in 1986 yet now was worth $8billion prior to the SEC action. Yet despite all of the above and lots more besides this guy and his company were in charge on the london underground on the 7th July 2005 when 4 bombs were exploded killing and injuring Londoners on their way to work.

Whoever thinks this geezer is a trustworthy person to handle my safety when i travel on the tube please say so now.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In recent weeks Holocaust survivors have told me how deeply hurt they were by his ’concentration camp guard’ slur. Liberals rushed to Livingstone’s defence, most notably ‘The Guardian’ newspaper, which filled up with even more hurtful articles by non-Jewish writers suggesting the small Anglo-Jewish community was engaging in some form of intellectual blackmail. Having seen how devastated my elderly Holocaust-era friends have been since Livingstone berated the Jewish reporter and then refused to apologise (this resulted in his suspension) my inclination was for Livingstone to be removed for the Nazi slur. Now, to defame an ambassador to the Court of St James in a public forum is a further act worthy of removal from office.

Many argue that Livingstone’s trusted deputy Mayor is Nicky Gavron, who is Jewish, and that his top-level Transport executives, Bob Kiley and Tim O’Toole are Americans. Perhaps his regular attacks on Jews and Americans can be attributed to a mental quirk or what British journalist Melanie Phillips calls ‘London’s Tourette Attraction.’

http://www.jewishcomment.com/cgibin/news.cgi?id=11&command=shownews&ne wsid=845

With regard to the above article it is worth noting...

http://www.halturnershow.com/RedCrossRecordsProveHolocaustWasFraud.htm l

Verint execs also commit frauds. There's a lot of it about.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Quote:
Jon Ronson: R4
Here is a programme which went out at 11pm Tuesday which I made with Jon Ronson, about ''uncontrollable reactions''. In this programme, we looked at the reaction we both had when we found conspiracy theorists discussing the fact that they thought we were both 'Zionist' 'shills' employed by the New World Order, complicit in covering up a sinister Government plot to kills its own people....
The fact that I am not a shadowy composite figure remains, of course, unproven....
Rachel North

had a listen to it
wow it was handy for rachel to bring her own scary music to play in the background
Rachel is professional i must say. Professional story teller.

Rachel please quote the source of the person who called you a
Rachel wrote:
Zionist shill employed by M15

nobody here

more interested in her webstats
bad news Felicity's stats are much higher see for yourself Rachel

She completely misrepresented the truth campaign
Rachel please provide the link to the website you claim says all the people on the bus are actors and the "bus was a fake bus" the explosions were " clever pyrotechnics" which are "part of a sinister terror drill".

message to Rachel - Bombs planted UNDER the carraige cause "lower limb injuries"
ps: Rachel say hello to Murthy and Rosie from the Boston, they are good freinds of mine
pss:
rachel wrote:
are you sure about that they got the correct blogger?
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSSS:
Keep listening i would swear it sounded like DAVID SHAYLOR on the same interview after Rachel

Just as well David Shaylor was kicked out of 911 and stop the war
he did a better job as hatchet man than Rachel did herself
i see where she got her quotes from
he introduced himself as july seventh surely YOU 7/7 guys did not take him under your wing
Prole? Numeral? Kier?
David Shaylor confirmed all the * Rachel was spouting

Rachel please note NOBODY on this site believes that the bus was fake and that pyrotechnics were used and that all the people on the bus were actors or that Rachel is a zionist or a shill (whatever that means) or M15 or a multiple personality. So please do not say so. The fact that David Shaylor thinks you are is nothing to do with us because he does NOT represent any of us or our views.
Hopefully your 15 minutes will be over soon.
And it is a shame they closed Freirn Barnet.

Last edited by karlos on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
PSSS:
Keep listening i would swear it sounded like DAVID SHAYLOR on the same interview after Rachel

he introduced himself as july seventh surely YOU 7/7 guys did not take him under your wing
Prole? Numeral? Kier?

Rachel please note NOBODY on this site believes that the bus was fake and that pyrotechnics were used and that all the people on the bus were actors or that Rachel is a zionist or a shill (whatever that means) or M15 or a multiple personality. So please do not say so. The fact that David Shaylor thinks you are is nothing to do with us because he does NOT represent any of us or our views.

The whole programme was a hatchet job on J7 - they never mentioned 9/11 despite this forum hosting the thread about her. Shayler is not a member of J7 and I've already suggested to you that you research the history of Rachel/9/11/7/7 before making such bold comments.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

The whole programme was a hatchet job on J7 - they never mentioned 9/11 despite this forum hosting the thread about her. Shayler is not a member of J7 and I've already suggested to you that you research the history of Rachel/9/11/7/7 before making such bold comments.

I take it u listened to the whole of the interview. David Shaylor was introduced as a "leader of the July Seventh movement".
I never suggested he was a member.
I just hoped you all carried on listening after the interlude.
Obviously you will contact the BBC and tell them he is not a leader of the 7/7 campaign not even a member and try and get a right to reply.

As you know he NOT a member of 911 or Stop The War either.

Compare Shaylors performance with Willie Rodriguez on the same day. Willie was immaculate and i believe has converted Galloway.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stelios wrote:
The conservative party are now asking for an inquiry into the Iraq war and are moving to a more anti war stance.

That will be the same Conservative party which voted unanimously for war thus carrying the vote in the commons in favour of war, beating the combined votes of scores of "real" Labour anti-war voting MPs and all of the LibDems. That would be the same Conservative Party without which there would have been a vote AGAINST going to war with Iraq. They must be proud of their leader Bliar getting them everything they want in spite of not being properly elected.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

That will be the same Conservative party which voted unanimously for war thus carrying the vote in the commons in favour of war, beating the combined votes of scores of "real" Labour anti-war voting MPs and all of the LibDems. That would be the same Conservative Party without which there would have been a vote AGAINST going to war with Iraq. They must be proud of their leader Bliar getting them everything they want in spite of not being properly elected.

As i said before, you are so ashamed of your Labour government you call your leader Bliar a conservative. You are so ashamed you call your Labour government Tories in disguise. That would be the same Blair ex CND, the same ex Communist John Reid, the same ex Militant David Blunkett leader of Sheffield council, the ex Loony left Margeratte Hodge leader of Islington council, the ex socialist Miliband tax evaders, like Neil Kinnock who owns the voting company that fiddled the scotitish elections, like michael meecher who owns 20 houses on buy to lets, would like me to carry on?

Remember your old labour took britain into more wars than the conservatives. And if you are bringing the lib dems in because you believe they are closest to your beloved labour allow me to remind you.
FIRST WORLD WAR was a lib dem fiasco. David LLoyd George the most crooked PM ever in British history only now usurped by Anthony ex-CND Blair.

Mind you you will probably be singing "are you Hartlepool in disguise" quite a lot soon so i shouldn't be too hard on you

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
PSSS:

Prole? Numeral? Kier?

Hopefully your 15 minutes will be over soon.
And it is a shame they closed Freirn Barnet.

Stellios

I trust you are aware that prole, numeral and kier have been investigating J7 since the day and I have to say there is much to be admired in their policy of sticking only to what they believe is proven and avoiding speculation.

There needs to be a few corrections.

David has done as much as anyone to raise the profile of 911 in this country and we have much to thank him for. I know David's talk at the Indian YMCA raised concerns for many (including myself) but that is precisely why as a campaign we refuse to endorse any one speaker or presentation of the evidence and why we all speak in a personal capacity, speak our own truth in support of but not on behalf of the campaign

So it follows David Shayler has not been kicked out of 911. That is because there is no membership, no us or we in any formal sense, so how can he be kicked out of something that does not operate in that manner? Who would have decided that was he supposedly kicked out?

Secondly, no matter how many times it is explained the views expressed here do NOT represent the British 911 campaign but merely the views of the individual poster it seems it needs repeating again. So again in this sense there is no 'us' or 'our' views.

Whilst no evidence has been provided to support the suggestion that posters here have been involved in harassing Rachel, I do not dismiss the idea entirely.

You only have to look at the original thread here discussing Rachel and see the posts of people like Ally to understand you are wrong to say 'NOBODY on this site believes .... Rachel is a shill' and which is 'why I certainly do not wish to be with all the views expressed here by 'us'. It is a public forum where anyone can post. Nothing more, nothing less
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
blackcat wrote:

As i said before, you are so ashamed of your Labour government you call your leader Bliar a conservative. You are so ashamed you call your Labour government Tories in disguise. That would be the same Blair ex CND, the same ex Communist John Reid, the same ex Militant David Blunkett leader of Sheffield council, the ex Loony left Margeratte Hodge leader of Islington council, the ex socialist Miliband tax evaders, like Neil Kinnock who owns the voting company that fiddled the scotitish elections, like michael meecher who owns 20 houses on buy to lets, would like me to carry on?

Remember your old labour took britain into more wars than the conservatives. And if you are bringing the lib dems in because you believe they are closest to your beloved labour allow me to remind you.
FIRST WORLD WAR was a lib dem fiasco. David LLoyd George the most crooked PM ever in British history only now usurped by Anthony ex-CND Blair.

Mind you you will probably be singing "are you Hartlepool in disguise" quite a lot soon so i shouldn't be too hard on you

Can we not see that ALL political parties are merely front-men for the same handlers. Even Churchill was controlled in the end by the very people he identified as being the dark agents (I paraphrase here).

Thatcher realised too late that she was being set up. Nice little earner 'Mr Peas' got for his role in passing the helm to Lord Levy's protege...

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Politics in Uk Plc... Reply with quote

is all about being on the make and on the take.
The politicians dont own the country they just administer it for big business.
If in the process a few million are made, thats nothing new.
Thatchers son who became an arms dealer and Blairs son was sent over to a republican senator in the USA. Only God knows where his contacts will get him to next.

Having the right contacts nowadays is what gets you along. In poorer countries the process is more crude more open, more in your face, but nevertheless it is the same. Mubarak son or Gaddafis are no less/more corrupt than Mark Thatcher. They have even made a political term for it classifying it as republican monarchies

But as it becomes harder for each generation to turn a buck the level of crime necessitated to make a killing literally becomes ...killing.

The Falklands war and the deindustrialisation of Britain pale into comparison with the devastation in Iraq. 700,000 dead in 'peacetime' is a crime of enormous proportions.

Brown has a tough act to beat, but I'm sure hell make a good stab at it.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
s i said before, you are so ashamed of your Labour government you call your leader Bliar a conservative. You are so ashamed you call your Labour government Tories in disguise. That would be the same Blair ex CND, the same ex Communist John Reid, the same ex Militant David Blunkett leader of Sheffield council, the ex Loony left Margeratte Hodge leader of Islington council, the ex socialist Miliband tax evaders, like Neil Kinnock who owns the voting company that fiddled the scotitish elections, like michael meecher who owns 20 houses on buy to lets, would like me to carry on?

And as I said before I am not a Labour Party supporter and have never voted Labour in my life. All of them are * in my book. I notice you need to label me in order to give any credibility to your reply and ignore the fact which I mentioned. The vote to go to war with Iraq was carried only because YOUR beloved Tories unanimously supported it. Get it right - YOU follow politics in the simplistic way as if it was like supporting a football team not me. Unless the masses with views like yourself are awakened to the reality that a major sea change is required in UK politics we have no hope. Telling me that Blair, Hodge, Milliband etc are self serving * is preaching to the converted. When you realise that your beloved Tories are the same maybe you will see the light.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting tidbit from J7.

Quote:
Note how Power refers to 'simultaneous bombs going off'. Note also that it wasn't until 9th July 2005, two days after the incidents, that it was revealed the explosions on the underground were 'almost simultaneous'. Power's fictional scenario, as explained by the man himself on the day, bears a closer resemblance to the eventual story of 7/7 than it does to the actual story that had been presented to the public by the police and authorities at the time of his interview.

Only ex-Mossad Chief, Efraim Halevi who wrote in the Jerusalem Post on 7th July 2005 of "the multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place today on the London transportation system" with "near pefect execution" was able to demonstrate the same level of 'insight' as Mr Power. Note: The original article is no longer available on the Jerusalem Post web site although copies can be found on the web.

Verint are ex-MOSSAD

Is their such a thing as ex-secret service?

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-...rehearsal.html

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-Mossad Chief Calls For World War After London Attack

Rules of conflict for a world war

By Efraim Halevi

07/07/05 "The Jerusalem Post" - - The multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place today on the London transportation system were the work of perpetrators who had an operational capacity of considerable scope. They have come a long way since the two attacks of the year 1998 against the American embassies in Nairobi and Dar-Es-Salaam, and the aircraft actions of September 11, 2001.

There was careful planning, intelligence gathering, and a sophisticated choice of timing as well as near-perfect execution. We are faced with a deadly and determined adversary who will stop at nothing and will persevere as long as he exists as a fighting terrorist force.

One historical irony: I doubt whether the planners knew that one of the target areas, that in Russell Square, was within a stone's throw of a building that served as the first headquarters of the World Zionist Organization that preceded the State of Israel.

It was at 77 Great Russell Street that Dr. Chaim Weizmann, a renowned chemist, presided over the effort that culminated in the issuing of the Balfour Declaration, the first international recognition of the right of the Jewish people to a national home in what was then still a part of the Ottoman Empire.

We are in the throes of a world war, raging over the entire globe and characterized by the absence of lines of conflict and an easily identifiable enemy. There are sometimes long pauses between one attack and another, consequently creating the wrong impression that the battle is all over, or at least in the process of being won.

Generally speaking, the populations at large are not involved in the conflict, and by and large play the role of bystanders. But once in a while, these innocents are caught up in the maelstrom and suffer the most cruel and wicked of punishments meted out by those who are not bound by any rules of conduct or any norms of structured society. For a while, too short a while, we are engrossed with the sheer horror of what we see and hear, but, with the passage of time, our memories fade and we return to our daily lives, forgetting that the war is still raging out there and more strikes are sure to follow.

It cannot be said that seven years after this war broke out in east Africa, we can see its conclusion. We are in for the long haul and we must brace ourselves for more that will follow. The 'Great Wars' of the 20th century lasted less than this war has already lasted, and the end is nowhere in sight.

There will be supreme tests of leadership in this unique situation and people will have to trust the wisdom and good judgment of those chosen to govern them. The executives must be empowered to act resolutely and to take every measure necessary to protect the citizens of their country and to carry the combat into whatever territory the perpetrators and their temporal and spiritual leaders are inhabiting.

The rules of combat must be rapidly adjusted to cater to the necessities of this new and unprecedented situation, and international law must be rewritten in such a way as to permit civilization to defend itself. Anything short of this invites disaster and must not be allowed to happen.

The aim of the enemy is not to defeat western civilization but to destroy its sources of power and existence, and to render it a relic of the past. It does not seek a territorial victory or a regime change; it wants to turn western civilization into history and will stop at nothing less than that.

It will show no mercy or compassion and no appreciation for these noble values when practiced by us. This does not mean that we can or should assume the norms of our adversaries, nor that we should act indiscriminately. It does mean that the only way to ensure our safety and security will be to obtain the destruction, the complete destruction, of the enemy.

MUCH HAS been said in recent years about the vital need for international cooperation. There is no doubt that this is essential. Yet no measure of this will suffice and it cannot replace the requirement that each and every country effectively declare itself at war with international Islamist terror and recruit the public to involve itself actively in the battle, under the direction of the legal powers that be.

In the past, governments have been expected to provide security to their citizens. The responsibility is still there, in principle. But in practice, no government today can provide an effective 'suit of protection' for the ordinary citizen. There can be no protection for every bus, every train, every street, every square. In these times the ordinary citizen must be vigilant and must make his personal contribution to the war effort. Private enterprise will have to supplement the national effort in many walks of life.

The measures that I have outlined above will not be easily adopted
overnight. When the US entered World War Two, Congress approved the momentous decision by a majority of one vote. Profound cultural changes will have to come about and the democratic way of life will be hard-pressed to produce solutions that will enable the executive branch to perform its duties and, at the same time, to preserve the basic tenets of our democratic way of life. It will not be easy, but it will be essential not to lose sight of every one of these necessities.

This war is already one of the longest in modern times; as things appear now, it is destined to be part of our daily lives for many years to come, until the enemy is eliminated, as it surely will be.

The writer, who heads the Center for Strategic and Policy Studies at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, is a former head of the Mossad.

Copyright 1995-2005 The Jerusalem Post

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I doubt whether the planners knew that one of the target areas, that in Russell Square, was within a stone's throw of a building that served as the first headquarters of the World Zionist Organization that preceded the State of Israel.

MTPTM - Methinks They Protesteth Too Much...

MTPTM - think it'll catch on LOL

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/7 victims wait for compensation
Friday, 6 July 2007, 22:03 GMT 23:03 UK

A London bus and three Tube trains were targeted on 7 July
Around a fifth of compensation claims made by victims of the 7/7 London bombings have still not been fully resolved two years after the event.
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) said that 118 out of 614 applications were still being processed.

Some victims of the bombings claim they are struggling to deal with a complex and unwieldy system.

The CICA said it is always looking at how to make the system easier.

'Forgotten people'

As the second anniversary of the bombings approached, a spokesman for the CICA denied it had been "sitting on applications" for two years.

Most of the outstanding applications, he said, were either recent applications or had been paid an interim amount while details such as the cost of long-term care were calculated.

I would have been better off if I had been knocked down by a bus or a car

Thelma Stober, 7/7 survivor

Most of those who sustained serious injuries had submitted their applications. More recent applications tend to be claims for psychological damage, according to the CICA.

Of the 614 applications received since 7 July, 452 cases have been settled - compensation has been paid or the claim rejected and the decision accepted by the claimant.

A total of £4.2m has been paid out so far.

The CICA received 50 applications in 2007 - seven this week alone.

'Bureaucracy'

Lawyer Thelma Stober, who lost her leg in the explosion on the Circle Line train at Aldgate, said: "We are the forgotten people."

The 35-year-old has received £33,000 - the maximum value for the loss of a limb below the knee - but is still trying to get compensation for the rest of her injuries.

She told the Evening Standard: "I have got to the stage where even though I am a lawyer and I am used to dealing with large documentation and complicated forms I am so fed up with it."

She added: "I would have been better off if I had been knocked down by a bus or a car."

Campaigner Rachel North, who survived the Russell Square Piccadilly Line bombing which killed 26 people, wants the system improved for all victims.

She said: "It is not just the 7 July victims who struggle with bureaucracy in the face of disaster. The CICA is an unwieldy, bureaucratic system.

"I hope that by raising this issue, people who have the power to make things easier for victims of crime might look at how they can make it more supportive and smooth-running."

People struck by disaster were being asked to fill out complex application forms at a hugely challenging time for them and needed more support, she argued.

The CICA spokesman said there was a "certain inevitability" about some of the delays but said the authority was always looking how to make the process as easy as possible.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two survivors from Russell Square who contradict the 20/30 minutes in this BBC diary extract to get off the 1st carriage of the train:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4JD6Pnogvc&eurl=

More on this incident here:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-kings-cross-russell-square.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: