FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CTS + SOG: Time to knuckle down lads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: CTS + SOG: Time to knuckle down lads Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Who said anything about believing the official story? Who said I believe everything I am spoon fed from The US Government?
Is NIST correct? What they say seems pretty reasonable to me. Either that or they are involved in the most elaborate cover up ever committed in history. This massive hoax was carried out by the most incompetent US Administration in Galactic History. The same administration the launched the war on Terror, that is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Iraq’s. The same bumbling idiots that couldn’t ever secretly wiretap their own people without getting caught.
Here is the magnitude of the conspiracy these idiots are suppose to be behind, masterminded and continue to hide from the entire planet.
Prior to 9/11 the US receives countless intelligence warning from the entire planet. They come from Britain, Indonesia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Jordan, India, Argentina, Morocco, Russia, Israel, and the Cayman islands. Rather than simply over looking all this and making a complete mess of everything, a plan is hatched. The best plan hatched in the history of hatched plans.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_ timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

Bush is clearly the driving force behind it all. CIA agent Larry Mitchell is quickly dispatched to bring onboard Bin Laden. Condoleezza Rice is clearly onboard as she warned Willie Brown not to fly. Also recruited is John Ashcroft who decided not to fly that day. Larry Silverstein is brought onboard quite early has he managed to take out further insurance against such and attack. Rudolph Giuliani is also recruited as he had to get all the equipment in place to remove all this evidence, and quickly. The FBI is also quickly brought onboard to ensure that you don’t make the connection, with Moussaoui in custody. Bush’ secret service are quickly brought up to speed and ensure he is an safe location.Civilain air traffic controllers all agree to play their part as do NORAD for breaking protocol. Clearly the fighter pilots who did not intercept the hijacked planes are enrolled also.
Also recruited are the many people who didn’t turn up to work that day because they knew an attack was due soon as are the people responsible for the inside trading before hand.
Ahmad Umar Sheikh, General Mahmoud Ahmad agrees to play their role as funders and organisers. The rest of Al Qaeda all agree to play their role and accept responsibility. Khalid Al-Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi Bin Al-Sheeba agree to falsely claim they planned it all, on tape.
Demolition experts from across the country are quickly recruited and pack the Towers full of explosives, prior to 9/11, and just incase Bin Laden lets the side down fake confessions are made.

List compiled from here.
http://www.911myths.com/html/who_knew_.html

As 9/11 approaches this master plan is in place and nothing can go wrong. Fake hijackers hijack the plans and fake evidence is planted. Two of these planes then get flown into the Towers, at precisely the point the explosives were and miss them totally. The demolitions experts give a joint sigh of relieve and after 59 minutes of debating decide to collapse WTC 2. With collapses just like uncontrolled collapse they give another sigh of relieve and turn their attention to WTC 1 which collapses, just as they planed. Rudolph Giuliiana moves at the speed of light and quickly removes all the evidence and packs it off to China.

FEMA were recruited before hand and recruits NIST to investigate and produce reports that have to fool the entire world. To do this they recruited the American
Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Coalition, who simply overlooked all the anomalies with the final report. There 130,000 members never questioned it at all. Neither did the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) or the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) who were already onboard and part of it.

The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY), simply went along with it all and they never said a word. The Local authorities in New York, including the Port Authority of NY & NJ simply kept quite and never voiced any objection to the hoax. Neither did the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management, the New York City Department of Design and Construction, and the Fire Department of New York who simply were a small part in this massive hoax.

http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/WTC/NIST%20STatement.html

Institutes from the rest of the planet simply accepted the draft reports from NIST and approved them all; they never even voiced their objection.
Institutes of Civil, Structural, Fire/safety and Demolition Engineers from the entire planet were fooled totally as was all the Institutes of Architects.
All these people simply, blindly and knowingly backed it all, they never said a word.

It’s not enough this idiot is responsible for countless deaths overseas. It’s not enough he is making this world a far more dangerous place for me and my family. It’s not enough, this warmongering idiot as no idea why the hatred really does exist that drove these 19 individuals to such lengths, they were prepared to hijack four planes, kill all in their paths and slam three of them into building full of innocent people. He has to be condemned fully by trying to implicate him in it directly so he could wage a war on terror and get thousands more of his fellow countrymen killed.

Belief me I am no Bush fan, but until you proof, rather than claim there is a conspiracy, I stand firm there is not one. (Other than the one I have already pointed out)

I will not be put in a position where my only choice is to agree with you or the US Government; I will not defend the US Government because I base my objection to their human Rights abuses and their total disregard for anything other than their own interests on proven facts.

So as the forum troll, I will take my genuine objections else where and leave you to continue to water down my objections. Feel free to bury it all behind unsubstantiated and quite frankly ludicrous claims. I tried, but hey, what’s the point?
It is totally pointless

Conspiracy Theory Skeptic has lauded this post across several threads in the last hour as something being a definative statement revealing the folly of the 911 truth movement

Of course, I laughed!

but rather than dancing around this issue, lets tackle it full on:

You want to discuss the above?

Great: heres your chance:

Back up your case and lets get into the real nitty gritty

Of course, if that challenge is too much for you and in fact youve not got the sand for a real debate its quite understood:

Seen it many times before!

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly an owl. I was one of the ones who brought down UA93 forum with posts about the truth. We noticed that the majority of those who agreed with the official story were most definatly 'payed to post'
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well possibly smossibly, I wouldnt say that concerned me hazzard:

In my experiance, people either pawn themselves on forums or recieve respect for differing POV's based on one simple factor:

Their honesty and willngness to discuss fairly

So its not for me to concern myself with the "motivation" of CTS or SOG or anyone else, yourself included Hazzard:

Its for others to show their own quality:

Or, of course, lack of same

If CTS and SOG dont want to engage here, thats fine by me: equally they may just find a post reminding them of their failure to do so every time they want to twist n duck

Fairs fair in my book

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I engaged him and he buggered off!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw thanxs for the move mods, quite right to, I made this in the wrong place
stateofgrace
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

withdawn

Last edited by stateofgrace on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like your "demonising" yourself...

Whatever...

Oh, and displaying your powers of observation

No, sorry, this is a jointly named thread...

When your ready to get back to the issues, you be sure to let "us" know

Last edited by John White on Sat May 20, 2006 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stateofgrace wrote:
Wow I get my own thread bwhahahaha.

Excellent boys you knuckle down.

Here is my picture.

http://cdn.compuserve.com/gallery/i/w/willsmith2/lg1.jpg

Holy molly you guys are a laugh a minute.

Guess what I really am a CIA agent here to spread disinformation.

Live in your dream world, demonise all who oppose you, I'm happy you dislike me, I'm happy I have annoyed you all.

Ban me please, cos if you don't like the bad penny I'll be back.

Are you really as * boneheaded and pig ignorant as your post suggests? You dont know your arse from your elbow, you silly, hopeless brainwashed c***.

Last edited by prole art threat on Sat May 20, 2006 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Paradise Estate, Meltdowns like that are a great advert for "rationalism"
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is why I get so angry, John. I really cant be doing with grossly mis-informed dummies such as State of Grace. People like that are our spiritual nemesis. It is better to blank them, rather than burn yourself out trying to explain the reality of the world we inhabit to them.

He is probably an ex-student or something.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only strategy that works with our critics is stick to the evidence or ignore them as opposed to trading insults, not matter how hard many of them try and goad us with their childish posts. Such posters want the debate to deteriorate into a bun fight. In fact anything rather than debating teh evidence. SoG you won't get banned unless you breach the site's principles. You won't get banned for posting like a w*nker no matter how hard you try. Now do you or CTS have anything sensible, evidence based to say?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
I was one of the ones who brought down UA93 forum with posts about the truth. We noticed that the majority of those who agreed with the official story were most definatly 'payed to post'

I think it's important to bear in mind that if the intelligence services were not posting on our forum and trying to get it to descend into an orgy of insult swapping, they wouldn't be doing their job properly.

We get two kinds of people posting on here who argue that 9/11 was not an inside job after all: there are the agents who are paid to do this and there are people who are intrigued but who need to try out their own arguments based on their beliefs that the US government is basically benevolent and would never do such a wicked thing. The latter are people whose opinions may be shifting and a friendly approach using evidence and logical argument can help them on their journey. An agressive and rude approach slinging insults at them can confirm their suspicions that *conspiracy theorists* are a demented and deluded crowd.

The former will try any argument they can muster, eventually clutching at straws and if they are treated with respect, evidence and argument they usually retreat in time with their tail between their legs, only to be replaced by a new agent.

We can never be sure who is which and I think it is counterproductive to accuse people of being shills, because we may be accusing the wrong person and there is nothing to be gained from the accusation anyway. It proves nothing. Reasoned argument and evidence on the other hand, makes it pretty clear what game people are playing.

Noel
orestes
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i know what happened to state of grace:

My brightest star's my inner light let it guide me
Experience and innocence bleed inside me
Hallucinogens can open me or untie me
I drift in inner space, free of time
I find a higher state of grace, in my mind
I'm beautiful
I wasn't born to follow
I live just for today, don't care about tomorrow
What i've got in my head you can't buy, steal or borrow
I believe in live and let live
I believe you get what you give
I've glimpsed, I have tasted, fantastical places
My soul's an oasis, higher than the sun
I'm higher than the sun

I've heard drugs make you start seeing 'coincidences' everywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: