FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ancient (sacred) geometry
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Ancient (sacred) geometry Reply with quote

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/ Shocked X
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with an interest in flower of life, sacred geometry, merkabas and the like I recommend to look at these 2 writers

http://www.bobfrissell.com/booknitbit.htm

http://www.drunvalo.net/

(see also http://www.floweroflife.org/ and http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Flower-Life/dp/1891824171)
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
For those with an interest in flower of life, sacred geometry, merkabas and the like I recommend to look at these 2 writers

(see also http://www.floweroflife.org/ and http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Flower-Life/dp/1891824171)
I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is a window into the hidden continuous pattern of creation. Idea X

FLOWER_4_.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.76 KB
 Viewed:  226 Time(s)

FLOWER_4_.jpg

Last edited by andymonk on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

I,m sad to say,Drunvalo is a very clever money making machine.Snake oil salesman Mad
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be right.

What makes you say so?

What sources would you recommend to people wishing to learn about sacred geometry?
gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the Masonic Symbol there, also the Illuminatii Pyamid or Triangle.
Symbolismn is a very difficult thing to interperate, but isn't more than just coincidence that certain Symbols keep appearing? Confused

andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
You might be right.

What makes you say so?

What sources would you recommend to people wishing to learn about sacred geometry?
I would advice you to contemplate the COMPLETE flower and find your own truth Smile X
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gericom wrote:
I noticed the Masonic Symbol there, also the Illuminatii Pyamid or Triangle.
Symbolismn is a very difficult thing to interperate, but isn't more than just coincidence that certain Symbols keep appearing? Confused
I believe,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an inter dimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. Shocked x 4love and light 2all Smile x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

Last edited by andymonk on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Starts floating off the page, amongst other things.
Very odd.
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow Reply with quote

Cruise4 wrote:
Starts floating off the page, amongst other things.
Very odd.
If you relax and let your eyes go out of focus.the flower will fully open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus! You may get a headache and itchy eyes,that will quickly disappear Smile

FLOWER_4_.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  230 Time(s)

FLOWER_4_.jpg

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how to unfocus your eyes from those Sterogram posters or 3D videos that used to be the craze at one time. Initially when I looked at those things I saw them as every one else did...

But then one day rather than seeing 'in' to the Sterogram.... I suddenly saw the Sterogram reverse and come out. To clarify, A sterogram poster on the wall would appear 'embedded' in the 3D space behind the wall; Now the image appears to embed into the space in front of the wall.

Nor do I now see the original image as designed, rather I see the 'edges' that make up the picture when viewed inwards, as the image.

Does this convey what I mean... hard to explain. Might have to draw a picture later.

Since that happened I see Sterograms backwards much easier than the other way round.

Anyone have an explanation for this?
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The importance of symbolism seems a constant theme throughout history with these people.

Are there any channellers who could reach the macrobes and tell them their period of Blood sacrifice is about to end and as a final payment they can have the sacrificers?

Or how about sending them holy water or something?

Do Crop Circle Symbols relate to anything like Good symbols versus bad symbols? Are there Good or Bad symbols?

Does Stargate SG-1 tell us that we can transcend. Interesting that Daniel Jackson was suffering from radiation poisoning at the time?

Is anyone here into this stuff who could explain where our understanding of the properties of all this are today. Is anyone using this stuff offensively for our side?

Could there be any original Lemurians left... I dunno King Arthur or something?

If we are from the Sagitarius Galaxy and in 2012 the Gravity of the Milky Way captures our Solar System... does that not explain 2012... at that point the Star references alter so their calender no longer works? Nothing to do with end time?

This subject is so huge, and seemingly important especially as many of the things they do, poison wise, seem to resolve around the Pineal Gland.

Could anyone re-invent free energy from the hints about? That would screw up their plans.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just a bunch of circles creating an optical trick - many are the examples of this kind of visual deception. I recommend 'Incredible Visual Illusions' - a few quid from Hawkin's Bazaar.

To imbue a geometric diagram with some kind of supernatural quality is to fall for a belief system - or maybe a 'feeling'...

Many are the tricks of the clever...

andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Its just a bunch of circles creating an optical trick - many are the examples of this kind of visual deception. I recommend 'Incredible Visual Illusions' - a few quid from Hawkin's Bazaar.

To imbue a geometric diagram with some kind of supernatural quality is to fall for a belief system - or maybe a 'feeling'...

Do you know what the ancient flower of life is? Maybe you should research it bit before you give an opinion. The COMPLETE flower is not a "optical trick",it is an interdimensional tool. The original flower is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. The complete flower contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation itself Smile x

flower.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.9 KB
 Viewed:  419 Time(s)

flower.jpg

FLOWER_4_.jpg
 Description:
 Viewed:  240 Time(s)

FLOWER_4_.jpg

movmetatron.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.56 KB
 Viewed:  241 Time(s)

movmetatron.gif

Last edited by andymonk on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Newtonian physics isn't correct. The example I saw suggested Magnets don't obey the Law of conservation (energy), and Newtonian physics doesn't explain anything ie. Gravity, electricity. There's no energy input but they can repel or attract for eons. Where's the power source?

Someone suggested maybe 'circulating electromagnetic fields' does explain everything including Gravity (remember the magnet).
Light occurs as forces out of balance strive to regain balance

If something like this is going on, and Newtonian Physics is another part of the lie, perhaps symbols, DO affect these fields and the shape of the field can cause dimensional, physical phenomena?

I'm no physicist but this sort of thing half makes sense and I'm sure these Symbols mean something vital to the other side.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, if sharpening a knife was simply a case of putting it inside a pyramid, or it was possible to make gold from base metals without nucelar bombardment, there would be a lot more gold and a lot less knife sharpeners.

The 'flower of life' was represented in 2d. In 3d we can create a sphere inlaid with concentric and tangential circles, or packed with spheres of different sizes, starting with a tetrahedral arrangement and working out from there. Go for a high degree of symmetry and all the platonic solids no doubt will have vertices at circle centres or intersections (your choice of frame of reference). These solids also have high symmetry.

Geometry is wonderful, and some may call it sacred. But for a 3d mathematician like myself it holds no mystery. It is all explicable in terms of pure mathematics and symmetry.

It also helps to understand a bit about waves, harmonics, intervals, nodes etc. Music is a representation of the physical world of resonance. Music and geometry can be 'spiritually uplifting' (a trendy way of saying we resonate positively with it either aurally or visually - and here include the brain as part of the observing or hearing mechanism). Same with ideas. We can resonate or find dissonance with the idea that, say, a bunch of crafty sh*ts are having a laff at the the expense of our wellbeing...

Ideas can be just that. They can also be facts that have not yet been verified/exposed/tested. One can have ideas about anything.

1) Certain 5-pointed geometric shapes drawn on the ground can conjure up demons

2) The people who control the media are a big clue as to who the group are that are trying to keep 911 truth from getting into the general public

Personally I think 2) is very very likely and 1) very very unlikely

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Static fields require no energy for sustenance. They are a manifestation of an energy minimum. You say the magnets will repel. Well, once you have arranged the magnets so that, say, the south poles face each other in a vertical tube, a gap will be maintained. This is the equilibrium pressure. Same as if a spring was compressed by a weight.

Work is done to set up the condition of the spring compressed by a weight, not to maintain it.

andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

This may be of interest to you Smile http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Nope
"belief is the enemy of truth" Is that not a bit of a contradiction? Does Robin believe in truth? Rolling Eyes
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturn's north pole hyperdimensional N 6D symmetry signature hexcube Smile

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andymonk wrote:
rodin wrote:
Nope
"belief is the enemy of truth" Is that not a bit of a contradiction? Does Robin believe in truth? Rolling Eyes

I asked him and here's what Robin said

Quote:
I believe in truth as a concept. I never 100% believe any particular so-called 'truth'. Especially those that require suspension of rational logic. In the case of - was 911 an inside job? - I have determined by measurement, logic and the application of physical laws that it is, so it would take a stunningly good argument to persuade me to reconsider. But if one came along, I would. Not often do you get to forensically prove a case by yourself. Usually you rely on the testimony and research of others. But with 911 it is possible to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, CD.

andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
andymonk wrote:
rodin wrote:
Nope

I asked him and here's what Robin said

Quote:
I believe in truth as a concept. I never 100% believe any particular so-called 'truth'. Especially those that require suspension of rational logic. In the case of - was 911 an inside job? - I have determined by measurement, logic and the application of physical laws that it is, so it would take a stunningly good argument to persuade me to reconsider. But if one came along, I would. Not often do you get to forensically prove a case by yourself. Usually you rely on the testimony and research of others. But with 911 it is possible to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, CD.
I agree with everthing you say about 9/11. I just thought your mind would be open to other controversies. The complete flower of life is freemasonrys and all other world secret societies ultimate secret. At the highest level of world secret societies,you cant determine how they operate by measurement, logic or the application of physical laws. We must think outside the box if we,re going to get close to who or what controls these secret societies. Rodin, we,re both on the same side brother Smile Peace,A.

Last edited by andymonk on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andymonk wrote:
Robin,we,re both on the same side brother Smile Peace,A.

It's rodin not Robin BTW. You may be dyslexic? Perhaps your brain is better wired to understand this flower of life business than mine. As a rationalist I would have to say it looks like a mix of geometry and control psyop. Many are the belief systems that are followed...

Open, yes. But also discerning.

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rodin,
I accept your position and have in no way decided anything on this sort of thing.

"Static fields require no energy for sustenance. They are a manifestation of an energy minimum"

Could you expand on this energy minimum and above phrase please.

How about Gravity. Does the same thing apply?

Are Newtonian physics explaining just the observable with no causality implicit?

What is going on with our planets?

What do you think of the oppositions use of Symbolism, Architecture, Energy Line building siteage and the other more arcane practices they reportedly get up to?

I have heard of particles with no mass but have spin. Is it possible to have no mass.... or do they mean 'very little' mass, ie. bosuns maybe???
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nature.com – always first on the scene of any new astounding phenomena (rather like ambulance chasers) – has been quick to point out that a bucket of water spinning at a rate of one to seven revolutions per second can create “shapes (holes in the form of stars, squares, pentagons and hexagons) in whirlpools of water in a cyclindrical bucket.”

Sound, forming Geometry Video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1p2hz_robot-dessinateur

“Cassini's next close encounter with Iapetus will occur in September 2007 [the 10th, one day before the Coptic and Ethiopian New Years and that “other date”.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bosuns are found on ships.

For amusement google 'captain pugwash master bates seaman staines'..

Bosons I have no particular (geddit?) info on. There are so many supposed subatomic wave/particle bipoplar disorder particles I have given up trying to follow the theses...

For all I know the boffins at CERN could be looking at poltergiest testicles...

I can't check out quark strangeness and charm - and I have a habit of not believing stuff, especially stuff I cannot verify myself.

As for energy minimum/field, Yes gravity equilibrium is a static field. All fields store potential energy. This cannot be tapped unless something 'collects' it. A tower falling is converting potential (stored) energy into kinetic (released) energy as it falls. This is how we can say that 911 involved energy input during collapse - because the STORED enrgy cannot account for the RELEASED energy.

I do not believe in zero point energy. Furthermore I think it is far more likely a red herring than new physics. Why? Because if it is there nature would use it. Can't see any evidence for this.

andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
andymonk wrote:
Robin,we,re both on the same side brother Smile Peace,A.

It's rodin not Robin BTW. You may be dyslexic? Perhaps your brain is better wired to understand this flower of life business than mine. As a rationalist I would have to say it looks like a mix of geometry and control psyop. Many are the belief systems that are followed...

Open, yes. But also discerning.
Remember,the complete ancient flower of life is a symbol,so it communicates on a level higher than the written or spoken word Wink x
andymonk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The oldest and original incomplete fol is found on several pillars within "the osireon" at abydos in egypt. The osireon(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archeologists can explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. Any opinions? Smile http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/gary_fletcher/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm

Last edited by andymonk on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lockerbie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is exactly what happens when you give a hyper kid a spyrograph.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: