FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Swallows Pentagon Video, Hook Line and Boeing 757
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Anthony. I'm starting to wish now I had thought up a more appropriate name!

I hope you appreciate the luxury you've got in being able to discuss all this with your family. My wife doesn't even want to consider the fact that this - and many other things - is a lie, no matter how many times I try and convince her. It's hard enough trying to maintain marital harmony at the best of times, but when it's as incendiary an issue as this ...

Maybe, unconsciously, this is why I understood Paul Reynolds' position with regards to his affiliation with the BBC.

Fortunately, though, I have still been to open other peoples' eyes about 9/11. Longest walk/smallest step, and all that.

Good emails, by the way. I can't see him responding to your last one, though.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a message to the mysterious Mr Reynolds (note - I grossly overestimated the pixel count for the supposed plane on the new video release.... ho hum):

============
Sent: 17 May 2006 23:21
To: Paul Reynolds-INTERNET
Cc: Justin Walker; zzHelen Boaden Complaints
Subject: Latest Pentagon Video Release

Dear Mr Reynolds,

I am sure you have received a large volume of e-mail pointing out the problems with the article at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4990686.stm

My guess would be that none of the dissent and disagreement with the factual content of your article, will be reported on the BBC website. And if a "send us your thoughts" link is added, comments will be censored. And of course isn't it correct that these"Conspiracy Theorists" (a euphemism for "brainless idiots" really, let's be honest) are somehow genetically different from everyone else?

I would, as a member of Scholars For 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org), like to mention that it seems strange to suggest that perhaps 10 new grainy frames of video showing perhaps a total of say 500 - 1000 pixels of supposed aeroplane nose-cone will crush or derail the burgeoning 9/11 Truth Movement.

So let's be honest here. The mainstream media, as regards the 9/11 Truth issue, is now behaving like a bunch of beleaguered politicians - they are saying "Everything is fine - nothing to see here. We are telling you it like it is. Really we are" when actually, there is whole swathe of news they are not reporting and they are in deep denial. They grow more and more out of touch with reality and the people express disillusionment and indulge in an increasing amount of derision of what was once seen as a "credible entity".

With the marginalisation by the mainstream media of the expertise, science, and data presented by many unsalaried and independent researchers, as well as slightly more coherent groups like ST911 and SPINE (http://www.physics911.net/spine.htm) how long can the BBC and other media organisations remain "aloof" and arrogant about the truth? They must soon acknowledge the tremendously serious situation we are all in. However, what you do will not stop the 100's of people have taken it upon themselves to instantiate "new media networks" and share the information using their own time and resources - this is what I and many of my fellow "truthers" are doing and will continue to do so for as long as we are able.

And as regards the pentagon, why don't they release the other 84 tapes as well - that would surely settle the matter (if this latest release is legitimate, then why is there a problem with the other 84 tapes - which MUST surely show the same thing?)

http://www.flight77.info

So what's more important then - your soul or your job?

I made my choice quite some time ago.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
British 9/11 Truth Campaign (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)
=====================
I received this response:
=====================
Andrew

Perhaps you could give me your response to the findings of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner that the remains of passengers from AA77 were found at the Pentagon?

http://ndms.chepinc.org/data/files/3/266.pdf

Paul
=======================
I sent this response:
====================
Paul,

Thanks for your message. Yes - I have seen the pictures of those remains. They could have been the remains of people who were in the Pentagon when the object hit. How can we know?

I am surprised that you responded with a question. As you should know if you study the evidence, the Pentagon incident has many aspects which are less clear cut - but there are too many anomalies to accept the official story.

The thrust of my arguments are based on the physics of the collapses of WTC 1, 2 & 7. I won't repeat them, but rather refer to a "rats' nest" of data which has been posted as a result of a "challenge" I placed on a physics board.

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s=ccf02c9dec795712b970ed8b9c18eda8& showtopic=3108

Take it or leave it.

It is provable beyond doubt that the BBC is in breach of its charter for not reporting the formation of our Scholar's Group (www.st911.org) - whatever happened at the Pentagon or not - none of your reporters have reported the formation of this group. I think you will be reporting it at some point.

I am also puzzled why your article included an e-mail link at the bottom when the vast majority of others didn't - it's like you were putting some bait at the end of your article - or maybe it's just me being too cynical. No matter. It's a minor detail.

Regards

Andrew

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an absolute pleasure and privilege to be part of such a loose movement/cause and rapidly expanding network with such remarkable and awesome individual creativity and communication skills.

Andrew thats another outstanding piece of correspondence and its all archived on this website forum for the record! This website forum is fast becoming a Hall of Shame, exposing a totally dysfunctional civilised democratic society.

It inspires and gives you hope that perhaps working together as one we can make a difference.

Anthony Lawson's creative mantra:-

Quote:
The truth won't set you free, but identifying the liars might help to make the world a better place.

Absolutely marvellous and spot on. Thanx Anthony!

The sentence on the front page "The truth unites" is so apt for this website forum

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question : - Does Santa Clause come down the chimney?

Of course he does because he did! You approach this the wrong way round. The sleigh landed on the building, people saw it do so, presents were found. The question to be answered is not whether he went down that hole but how. The answer is in the fairy tale, I suggest you read it.

Quote:
physics is not all that complicated.
He he he really!!!??? Laughing Has something happened since I took "O" levels? I am crying reading that response from Reynolds and my sides are starting to ache.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: