FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dustification nonsense - Demand for retraction from Woods
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Dustification nonsense - Demand for retraction from Woods Reply with quote

I've posted this on a few threads that keep slipping into the black hole. Judy Woods and others claim, with the help of a grainy gif image, that a spire of the towers turned to dust.

I recently watched 'Explosive Reality' and numerous different angles show this to be completely false. Will Woods retact this assertion beofre it is used as a straw man against the campaign? If not then I don't see any reason to trust any of her other assertions.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several points to consider here Mr B:

1) On whose authority do you make such a demand?
2) Are you making the same demands of all the other people who see the reality of the spire turning to dust in a few seconds?
3) I also state clearly this is what happened, do you wish me to retract such statements? If that is the case, I absolutely refuse - further I make a POLITE REQUEST that you present the grounds on which you make such a categorical statement.
4) Why do you feel the need to make such a demand?
5) Are you aware of the 3 independent sources showing this?

Again, you absolutely surprise me with your specific interest in this issue, as if it somehow affects what you want to do in the 9//11 truth area. It's weird man. i.e. What difference does it make?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can steel turn into dust? I think this needs clarification!
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

just ask Judy....

http://www.911blogger.com/node/8110
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

I have many interests in many issues. The highest priority is getting a new investigation into 9/11. Presenting false information as truth is detrimental to this aim. All it takes is for someone to look at the shot from the different angles to work this out. Then cognitive dissonance(straw man syndrome) kicks in and stops people looking at the issues that are watertight.

On who's authority do i make this demand? Nobodies apart from myself and general common sense. I would ask you, perhaps demand is too strong a word, for which i apologise(late night posting after the pub should be avoided), to retract your statement abourt the spire turning to dust, as this is a false statement easily debunked by looking at a few different angles of the spire's collapse. False information will hurt all of us. I wasn't commenting on the rest of Wood's work, just this one area. It would make her work more credible if she retracted the statement, if she doesn't then I for one will question her desire for truth.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Presenting false information as truth is detrimental to this aim. All it takes is for someone to look at the shot from the different angles to work this out. Then cognitive dissonance(straw man syndrome) kicks in and stops people looking at the issues that are watertight.

No, this isn't false information at all. Your interpreation of it is false. The spire turns to dust as we watch the clip from CNN - it is also shown in 2 separate sequences of photos.

Here's a reminder for everyone, with a nice Jones disagreement for you to consider how convincing the opposing description is:

Link

So the turning to dust or dustification is common sense! You can see it in the sequence and, in the resulting debris of the towers.

As I have said before, comparing your knowledge of physics and mechanics to Prof WOod's I am afraid you lose hand's down. If you can write a serious rebuttal to her arrticle, which includes an accurate description of the mechanism by which the spire doesn't turn to dust, then post it somewhere, that would be good. However, I won't take it seriously unless you are backed in your assertions by someone at a similar level to Dr Wood.[/youtube]

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

The steel turned to dust using some type of directed energy weapon - haven't you read the paper?

Here's some more information for you:

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam1.html

We are not sure of the exact technology, as it has been developed secretly by the Military Industrial Complex. The technology maybe based on some type of Phase Conjugation

http://www.asee.org/sffp/AFRL_Directed_Energy.cfm

or Free Electron Laser

http://sbfel3.ucsb.edu/

A "quantum potential" method may also be employed:

http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/sweet%20bearden%201991/sweet%20bear den%201991.htm

but much of this technology is classified, so how can we know? All we have to look at is the photographic record, some witness testimony and what happened on the videos - i.e. where did all the debris go? (No, it wasn't "across the road" or "in the basements" - read ALL of Judy's paper to see the evidence).

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However, I won't take it seriously unless you are backed in your assertions by someone at a similar level to Dr Wood

I'm no more inclined to be impressed by "Dr" Wood becuase of a title than I am "Prof" Jones: but I know which one is posting garbage about the others theories. I'm suprised at you Andrew, hiding behind a veneer of someone else's "title" to avoid examining the evidence: thats the kind of desperate sophistry I expect from a JREF'er. If a theory is sound it stands on its own merits without such evasive devices. But then, its when a theory is not sound that desperate advocates try to pull academic title to defend the indefensable

Based on the (incredulous paucity) of the evidence, I am either to conclude Wood is a addleheaded fantasist or a calculating deciever. But she does have an academic title: therefore, I should not conclude she is stupid

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent Ensign Chekov reporting in.
I know you're not expecting the Spanish Inquisition Andrew, but I'd like to know three - no four - things:

Has Dr Ms Wood done any research, apart from the looking at photos and interpreting them? I've read (well 'looked at' would be more accurate) her papers and see no reference to any other research.

How do a few photos of the relatively unscathed Mall area and a PATH station suggest that they are representative of the rest of a 9 1/2 acre basement complex? It took weeks of clearance to access and drain the tanker sized freon tanks in the basement HVAC plant.

Why does Wood claim the steel was 'dustified' when it's obvious from photos that the steel remained and it was everything else that was blown to particles if not 'dustified'?

The phrases 'Some type of Phase Conjugation' and/or a 'Quantum Potential' are just a fancy if more erudite way of saying the fairies did it, aren't they?
PhC is if anything optical laser related (raising the problem of the reflectivity of steel requiring grossly excessive power) while QP I presume takes us into the even more implausible theory of black hole creation on demand and are actually deflective speculation multipliers rather than being in any way explanatory.

Furthermore... oh is that the time? Damn, my shifts over.
Ta ra for now.

It's them or us.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,
Have you watched the film - 9/11: Explosive Reality?

Download the highest quality version you can by torrent.

It shows the event in question from every angle and confirms what I have said all along - the core falls, it does not turn to dust.

Please, watch the film before making your mind up.

Peace and Truth
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

You haven't addressed the different angles. I the original footage that you posted, and is used to push this theory, could be the steel turning to dust due to the angle. This could not be ruled out due to the angle. Please watch Explosive Reality

Here's the first part, please watch it as it is harming your theory pushing this evidence as it can be too easily debunked.

Link

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to me please. onmly about three weeks ago I kind of woke out of a dream, or nightmare.
The realization was that for some odd reason i had allowed myself to get well and truly bullshitted by the so-called 'truth' movement' --many hanging on every word of that slimy laughing gnome prof steve jones, and his thermat experiments. i CRINGE, literally cringe when i dig that i was taken in by that nonsense

NOW i know what he is up to. trying to fuk up real investigation about star wars in New York City on 9/11, and their use in Iraq etc.

Thjere is no doubt this is what happened.

Compare results of these weapons in Iraq with what happened in New York City.

All this piecemeal, bit by bit blasted fukin pseudoscience of pJones has got the ones taking it seriously as if in a religious cult!! It is dis-information. checkout what thet term means to refresh yourself. It is giving you so much percent of a possible truth. half a truth, which aint no truth

checkout his past ----who he's been in 'bed' with. and connect the dots

Just GET IT. Stop fighting against this people. Things are to fukin serious now. They ARE using these weapons right now, AND used them on their own people on 9/11! SEE IT!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how much might you cringe Zoomer if you come to realise you've just been taken in by a different load of nonsense?

The "problems" with Jones wouldnt be the problems identified by the same people who are pushing "beam weapons" and "dustification", would it? Just a thought...

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
So how much might you cringe Zoomer if you come to realise you've just been taken in by a different load of nonsense?

The "problems" with Jones wouldnt be the problems identified by the same people who are pushing "beam weapons" and "dustification", would it? Just a thought...

(hmmm, i thought i had already posted this reply. oh well here goes again)

Yes, John White, I strongly think that unconventional weaponry was used in New York City on 9/11 as it is being used in Iraq.
Do you dispute it is being used in Iraq?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
John White wrote:

(hmmm, i thought i had already posted this reply. oh well here goes again)

Yes, John White, I strongly think that unconventional weaponry was used in New York City on 9/11 as it is being used in Iraq.
Do you dispute it is being used in Iraq?

If you want to call a microwave weapon capable of causing burns to exposed flesh the same as a weapon that can "dustify steel", thats your business: but I consider doing so very stupid

Show me an exotic weapon that can demolish buildings, or admit its simply imaginative fantasy, which is the only truth behind "beam weapons", based on the evidence. Personally I consider the rigid defense of beliefs to be part of the problem, not the solution

But lets get back to the point:

All the anti-jones propoganda is coming from the same snake-oil salesmen presenting you with your new sci-fi believe-it-it-makes-it-true "answer"

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
If you want to call a microwave weapon capable of causing burns to exposed flesh the same as a weapon that can "dustify steel", thats your business: but I consider doing so very stupid

Show me an exotic weapon that can demolish buildings, or admit its simply imaginative fantasy, which is the only truth behind "beam weapons", based on the evidence. Personally I consider the rigid defense of beliefs to be part of the problem, not the solution

oh come on John - how could anyone possibly have doubts about Dr Judy's detailed and scientific explanation of what "dustification" is and her equally solid evidence that the WTC steel was "dustified" when....er....some sort of beam....er....of energy....er....was applied....er....somehow....probably from....er....orbit....and....er....the steel just went "POOF!"

now that's what I call science!
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well, (rolls over in shock Rolling Eyes )--didn't expect this reaction!

Now I suppose I am expected to run my arse off presenting you with why you truthlings are so stuck in nonesense land its a sad joke.....right?

So. let me guess what? planes and thermite did that to those buildings??

What about the weird fireengine, the cars, the pulverization. I can see yous all sat at the feet of your giggling gnome-guru professor Jones-the-scientist..............oh maaaan Shocked

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof Jones and Dr Woods are not the only alternative explanations for the tower collapses. It is quite possible to support 911 truth and see no need to follow any guru. If 9/11 teaches us anything it is surely question everything and don't trust leaders.

Dividing opinion and campaigners in to truthlings and researchers serves no one but the PTB. Fermenting division and in fighting is their modus operandi within movements that challenge their power.

Surely as a movement we need to grow up. The tipping point will be reached when we have a critical mass of popular support. Internecine squabbles will only delay us reaching this tipping point. We need not unite around a single belief or explanation of what really happened. Instead we need only unite in our belief that the truth is being covered up and we have been lied to big time.

We can prove the 911 Commission is based on lie after lie, but I for one will not be referring to either thermite or dustification of spires in proving this.

When under immense pressure the PTB attempt to sell us a new version of the 'truth' we should all be alert to them trying to push a limited hangout. It is then that the hypotheses, questions and evidence put forward by Judy Woods or Prof Jones will need to be fully examined and tested.
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But as I now see it, the 9/11 truth movement has already been infiltrated, and it only seems to be 911 researchers who are seeing this and very much pointing it out!
Are you claiming that the 'truth' movement HASN'T been infiltrated?

You might say, eg 'YOU are the infiltrators cause you want to ruin the 'movement'' But it is already ruined if it is infiltrated

Obviously the perps would want to infiltrate the movement and use disinformation....................don't you think?

And also, what is science. As 'outsiders' have shown, one of the heroes of the truthers, PJones is constantly going on about the 'scientific method', YET he will not acknowledge all available evidence. Which is disinformation, isn't it. Pushing half truths. Channeling the people--who follow his theories--away from the rest of the evidence.

I am sure you know how serious all this is? We do not have time to sit around waiting for you lot to get it. The perps are using space war weaponry. Star wars.
9/11 was their fukin pivotal gateway. Everything was a gateway through that. Dont pretend they wouldn't use all their toys on that one!

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I see infiltration and dirty mind control.

I see vidoes with layered images and audio, bright flashing lights, slogans like "Plane Huggers hate America" "Plane Huggers Want Eurasia to win world war 4/5" "Arrest William Rodriguez and Loose Change" and evil clown faces super imposed over the loose change crew while ever changing and intrusive electronic music disorientates the viewer.

I see spurious claims about birds being UFOs, core columns which can be seen clearly to fall "turning to dust" and the whole of new york being created on computers, of faked evidence of explosives and molten metal to "throw people off the trail" and "why are these birds moving fasting than a plane" - a question based entirely on its auidence not understanding perspective.

I see an endless pouring of ever re-spawning abuse posters appearing at this site attacking everyone who does not believe all the above is genuine research.

I see it all coming from 911 Researchers.

Mind Control

Disinfo

Aggressive Divide and Conquer tactics

Discrediting arguments inserted anywhere it can be

Why is it you can't see this?

Peace and Truth
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Prof Jones and Dr Woods are not the only alternative explanations for the tower collapses. It is quite possible to support 911 truth and see no need to follow any guru. If 9/11 teaches us anything it is surely question everything and don't trust leaders.

Dividing opinion and campaigners in to truthlings and researchers serves no one but the PTB. Fermenting division and in fighting is their modus operandi within movements that challenge their power.

Surely as a movement we need to grow up. The tipping point will be reached when we have a critical mass of popular support. Internecine squabbles will only delay us reaching this tipping point. We need not unite around a single belief or explanation of what really happened. Instead we need only unite in our belief that the truth is being covered up and we have been lied to big time.

We can prove the 911 Commission is based on lie after lie, but I for one will not be referring to either thermite or dustification of spires in proving this.

When under immense pressure the PTB attempt to sell us a new version of the 'truth' we should all be alert to them trying to push a limited hangout. It is then that the hypotheses, questions and evidence put forward by Judy Woods or Prof Jones will need to be fully examined and tested.

I'm with him ^^. Cool

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the "911 researchers", what I have seen of them is pretty shoddy. I find the tone and content of their "research" alarmingly dogmatic and their points poorly argued. Attempts at meaningful debate have been hampered by an apparent unwillingness to cooperate with anyone not fully convinced of their rightness from the outset.

None of this precludes absolutely the possibility of their theories being correct but it hardly inspires confidence.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

Now I suppose I am expected to run my arse off presenting you with why you truthlings are so stuck in nonesense land its a sad joke.....right?

What about the weird fireengine, the cars, the pulverization. I can see yous all sat at the feet of your giggling gnome-guru professor Jones-the-scientist..............oh maaaan Shocked

Zoomer, thermite is (Shock!) just a theory: a constantly mailgned theory as well, becuase the only use claimed for thermite is as a part of a larger process involving high explosives to bring down the towers: thats the facts of Jones claims: anyone saying different is, frankly, lying and spinning. BUT its just a theory

Theres nothing weird about the fire truck. Its not "melted", its stoved in by heavy debris falling on it. The fires arnt that odd either: they are cars that caught fire due to being hit by debris that then got put out swiftly becuase there were lots of fire engines around, then shifted. the dust around the cars is also boringly ordinary becuase it took many hours for all the dust and smoke particles to settle on the ground. there are no "nano particles", but there is plenty of concrete dust. There is no "dustified" steel, but plenty of fallen broken girders. and the planes didnt bring down the buildings

Maybe you could explain why you feel the need to reach for exotic scenarios when a straightfoward one will do nicely?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Prof Jones and Dr Woods are not the only alternative explanations for the tower collapses. It is quite possible to support 911 truth and see no need to follow any guru. If 9/11 teaches us anything it is surely question everything and don't trust leaders..

Right on!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Yes, I see infiltration and dirty mind control.

I see vidoes with layered images and audio, bright flashing lights, slogans like "Plane Huggers hate America" "Plane Huggers Want Eurasia to win world war 4/5" "Arrest William Rodriguez and Loose Change" and evil clown faces super imposed over the loose change crew while ever changing and intrusive electronic music disorientates the viewer.

I see spurious claims about birds being UFOs, core columns which can be seen clearly to fall "turning to dust" and the whole of new york being created on computers, of faked evidence of explosives and molten metal to "throw people off the trail" and "why are these birds moving fasting than a plane" - a question based entirely on its auidence not understanding perspective.

I see an endless pouring of ever re-spawning abuse posters appearing at this site attacking everyone who does not believe all the above is genuine research.

I see it all coming from 911 Researchers.

Mind Control

Disinfo

Aggressive Divide and Conquer tactics

Discrediting arguments inserted anywhere it can be

Why is it you can't see this?

I see Hollywood promoting the sanitised version of 911 truth - the one that does not mention Zionists. Loose Change is going mainstream I hear. I would bet money that Zeitgeist is already scheduled for the big screen.

zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maybe you could explain why you feel the need to reach for exotic scenarios when a straightfoward one will do nicely?"

Because it doesn't. But you apparently can't see this. I can.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
"Maybe you could explain why you feel the need to reach for exotic scenarios when a straightfoward one will do nicely?"

Because it doesn't. But you apparently can't see this. I can.

Well you'll have to go forward doing so without "dustifying" spires, as this has most certainly been shown to be erroneous. I take it you accept that: if not, theres not much I can do for you

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:
Are you claiming that the 'truth' movement HASN'T been infiltrated?

Personally no. It almost certainly has. But (and it is huge but) it is impossible to prevent and one of the easiest places to infiltrate it is on the internet. Anyone can set up a site, anyone can register on forums such as this and I have no doubt that there will be users of this site who are playing for the away team.

One of the reasons this forum and the British campaign is based on principles such as

not endorsing any individual or presentation of the evidence

promoting free speech within the forum rules

encouraging people to speak their own truth in support of but not on behalf of the campaign

encouraging total autonomy for local groups to follow their own path and

understanding the views expressed on this forum do not represent the campaign (for the obvious reason that MI5 could choose to post here if they so wished)

All this is an attempt to avoid infighting and 'the people's front of judea' syndrome and to avoid the traditional internal politiking that has plaguesd progressive movements. When this network formed the squabbles in the US were about pods and peak oil, now we have moved onto to TV fakery and DEW. We just need to learn to tolerate people who hold diffferent views. So peak oilers and non peak oilers, the religious and the non-religious and yes 'researchers' and so-called 'truthlings all are welcome here. Het if someone wants to argue that 911 was really the work of Elvis and Lord Lucan, be my guest.

zoomer wrote:
You might say, eg 'YOU are the infiltrators cause you want to ruin the 'movement'' But it is already ruined if it is infiltrated

I don't say the researchers are infiltrators. I know many of the leading voices have been around at the birth of 911 truth. There is much to be admired in their free thinking, independent attitude and any movement needs free thinking. Where I have a problem is on how some 'researchers' (but certainly not all) have choosen to debate their beliefs.

zoomer wrote:
Obviously the perps would want to infiltrate the movement and use disinformation....................don't you think?

Yes. But IMO we have truth on our side and proof that this truth is being covered up: covered up by the mainstream media, covered up by politicians and covered up by the military and intelligence services. The question is what evidence to present to the wider public to make this case. I say we present the evidence that we know is not disinformation and is most widely accepted across the 911 truth movement. If you need a doctorate in this or professorship in that to understand the official story is a lie then we have truly lost our way.

The reason 9/11 truth is so powerful is because it exposes the depth to which we have been lied to and that when communicated clearly is easily understood by a child
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoomer wrote:

does anyone know the date the photo's were taken of the cars that were melted?

i ask because there was molten metal in the basement of all 3 buildings and more than likely car parks to.

if they were pulled from under the trade centres they could of been placed on the streets waiting to be picked up and taken to a crusher or for the owners to get any surviving belongings from inside the car before being taken to the crushers. then along comes a person taking snaps.

it could explain some of the cars/trucks etc, even if it don't explain all, it certainly cannot be ruled out in some cases, especially the ones that cannot be confirmed as not being under or pulled from near the molten metal area.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is perfect "divide and conquer" infiltration tactics to try and manipulate a group into two opposing camps with recognisable leaders - in this case Wood and Jones.

Don't get suckered in. Keep your eyes peeled for signs of people who clearly have the intention of cementing a fictional divide rather than presenting evidence (i.e. videos whose message is “Plane Huggers hate America” or super impose evil clown faces on fellow truthers might give you a hint).

I personally think there is no need for laymen to be concerned about exactly how the buildings were destroyed, it is child’s play to demonstrate that they can't have fallen like that through fire and damage alone, try and explain exactly why they did fall and the possibilities are infinite and we all get lost in mine fields of minutiae.

My position is what Jones is saying is basically harmless to the movement in terms of credibility while Wood’s work is the opposite.

And the fact that people who have swallowed up this “tribal” divide, led by the sheep in their soul – that need to follow, have used such frankly laughable tactics recently to combat Jones’ view (ie. The suggestion that the “perps” deliberately manufactured fake evidence of a controlled demolition, implicating themselves, just so no one would find out about HOW they did it??!!!?) makes these people all the more damaging to credibility.

That doesn’t mean Jones is right.

But say Jones is wrong. Say some completely different substance rather than thermate and explosives, or even a DEW was used. Will this discredit us if serious evidence ever transpires of the method of destruction? Of course not. Conventional explosives and steel cutting incendiaries does not sound like pie-in-the-sky, it is a logical guess, and it was wrong. Fine.

Wood’s position, however, seems designed (and I say “seems” I’m not directly accusing Woods of anything here) to make the truth movement look exactly how the PTB want to portray us – wild eyed sci-fi loving tin foil hat wearing kooks.

“What’s the 9/11 truth movement?”

“Oh they’re those kooks who think no planes hit the world trade centre and it was destroyed by a beam weapon from space”

“LOL!”

Don’t you realise that is EXACTLY the box they want us to be in?

But forget this division which is, to me, cynically designed and manipulated from outside the movement and focus on what we all agree on: 9/11 was an inside job.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: