FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am a critic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

how many of you actually believe the things said by loose change and 9/11 mysterie?
I believe ::::anything they say
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I am skeptical ::::this is a rediculous theory
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I know there are some things we weren't told by the media, but the truth might be very far from these rediculous accusations posted by this site
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
The trouble is, NWOWATCH, what you regard as stark reality supported by indisputable evidence, are actually rather puerile fantasies supported by no solid evidence at all. If there were solid evidence, there would be no need to distort and misrepresent facts in the attempt to support fanciful theories in the way that has become the norm for "truth-seekers" of all persuasions, from no-planers to thermate-huggers to LIHOP merchants. You all have your pet theories and try to bend the facts to fit them, which is what gurl102 complains of. It is no way to discover the truth of anything.

bushwacker, i agree some people do do that with certain theorys when trying to explain the HOW, however there are lots of simple facts and things on 9/11 that do not add up and are obvious and are not made up by anyone on this site as they are there for everyone to see and documented, however you will do everything you can to do what you and gurl accuse others of to explain away these things to suit your pet theory.

you do everthing ive qouted to make obvious lies and faults in the offical story into something it isnt to suit your theory.

OK, give an example of an obvious lie in the "official theory" which I have distorted in some way.

If you have time on your hands, why not take on the basement bomb theory of Rodriguez and co - the many witnesses who describe the devastation in the basement at the time of the first strike. Explain just how the strike on the 105th floor could cause the amount of damage described by the witnesses. Maybe you can postulate why this evidence never appeared in the Commission Report?

Or maybe take a quick peek at the Pentagon incident .... as it is obvious that many witnesses are lying, prove why the "lamp strike" crew are correct while the Citgo crowd are all lying with exactly the same story. And if you don't understand what I am talking about, maybe you need to do more research .....

I think I must be invisible in this forum - every time I try to raise the Pentagon or WTC basement bombs, the silence is deafening.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:
The trouble is, NWOWATCH, what you regard as stark reality supported by indisputable evidence, are actually rather puerile fantasies supported by no solid evidence at all. If there were solid evidence, there would be no need to distort and misrepresent facts in the attempt to support fanciful theories in the way that has become the norm for "truth-seekers" of all persuasions, from no-planers to thermate-huggers to LIHOP merchants. You all have your pet theories and try to bend the facts to fit them, which is what gurl102 complains of. It is no way to discover the truth of anything.

bushwacker, i agree some people do do that with certain theorys when trying to explain the HOW, however there are lots of simple facts and things on 9/11 that do not add up and are obvious and are not made up by anyone on this site as they are there for everyone to see and documented, however you will do everything you can to do what you and gurl accuse others of to explain away these things to suit your pet theory.

you do everthing ive qouted to make obvious lies and faults in the offical story into something it isnt to suit your theory.

OK, give an example of an obvious lie in the "official theory" which I have distorted in some way.

If you have time on your hands, why not take on the basement bomb theory of Rodriguez and co - the many witnesses who describe the devastation in the basement at the time of the first strike. Explain just how the strike on the 105th floor could cause the amount of damage described by the witnesses. Maybe you can postulate why this evidence never appeared in the Commission Report?

Or maybe take a quick peek at the Pentagon incident .... as it is obvious that many witnesses are lying, prove why the "lamp strike" crew are correct while the Citgo crowd are all lying with exactly the same story. And if you don't understand what I am talking about, maybe you need to do more research .....

I think I must be invisible in this forum - every time I try to raise the Pentagon or WTC basement bombs, the silence is deafening.

If you try to take a discussion off in a completely unrelated direction it is up to people whether they follow you or not, I should have thought. Why not start a thread for a subject you want discussed, would that not be more logical and likely to lead to a better outcome?

I'll give you a hand, and we will see if it works.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and of course the offical version makes perfect sense dosnt it
This is you going into "instant rejection" mode. Anybody can come up with this sneering flippant response, its very boring.

Of course you can reject it! Now and for the rest of your life. Won't that be fun?

The point is, nobody is going to clear up 100% your doubts. So take the official story, with all its flaws, and take the alternate conspiracy theory explanation of events, and see which one seems more plausible, more likely, and would make more sense. Most people trying to piece together the conspiracy version of events give up very quicky - it grows in complexity exponentially as you add every theory to the point of complete absurdity. If you look at it this way, you can accept that life isn't perfect, coincidences do happen, professors of philosophy shouldn't tell us how structural engineering works, people make mistakes, and all through history there have been con artists pushing conspiracy theories. Either than or you can "pretend" that your alternate theory makes more sense and go back to haunting web forums with the same questions year after year, getting a little glee every time you get to say to someone "nyah nyah I reject everything you say!"

"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The point is, nobody is going to clear up 100% your doubts.

I agree with this - we will never know exactly what happened on 9/11, as a campaign we should focus on showing what didn't- the official conspiracy theory.

Quote:
So take the official story, with all its flaws, and take the alternate conspiracy theory explanation of events, and see which one seems more plausible, more likely, and would make more sense.

This is what I did- and I found myself at the gates of the 9/11 Truth Movement at the end of this process. I read all the alternate theory sites, I read the ridiculous conspiracy theories that pepper the web, I read the "debunking 9/11 myths" style sites and blogs. Weighing everything up while I had no clear picture of what happened that day, I had no doubt there was not a single element of the official version of events which stood up to scrutiny.

Quote:
Most people trying to piece together the conspiracy version of events give up very quicky - it grows in complexity exponentially as you add every theory to the point of complete absurdity.

Funny. This is exactly the way I feel about the official conspiracy theory. Take the sentance "Plane flew into builidngs, big fires started, buildings collapsed" and to lay man me that didn't seem strange, but actually delve deeper and the official story sprouts bizarely in every direction, applying million in one scenarios, separate little theories for each bit of troublesome evidence which does not fit into their account, and omitting anything they could not think of an answer for. The official version of account (for example for the destruction of the twin towers) is a multiplous mess with contradictions and long shots and ommisions employed left right and centre. Apply controlled demolition to the same events and all of a sudden all of the phenomona have a single coherent explanation, which also happens to be the only cause of vertical building collapse besides earthquakes which has precident. I am a philosophy graduate, and while I feel Ockham's razor is not always that sharp (ever tried to read an article about quantum physics as a non scientists without feeling like your head was about to explode for example?), it has some uses. Ockham's razor states we shave away all assumptions so we are left with just the verefiable evidence and then look for the simplest theory which can encompass all of it. This is controlled demolition.

Quote:
If you look at it this way, you can accept that life isn't perfect, coincidences do happen, professors of philosophy shouldn't tell us how structural engineering works

I absolutley agree, but we should listen to structural engineers, please come along to our June public meeting to hear the views of one.

Quote:
[P]eople make mistakes, and all through history there have been con artists pushing conspiracy theories.

Through out history, even recent history, governemnts have used false flag attacks, and incompetence and human error were always the excuse. I recommend you read "Operation Cyanide" for a good example of this.

But human error is of course ever-present in all things. If it wasn't there'd be no such thing as a 9/11 Truth Campaign- we'd never know. Pay close attention and you'll realise we are infact pointing out the multiple errors made in this conspiracy, which make it visable to the naked eye and logic.

Quote:
Either than or you can "pretend" that your alternate theory makes more sense and go back to haunting web forums with the same questions year after year, getting a little glee every time you get to say to someone "nyah nyah I reject everything you say!"

There is no pretence. The few excahnges I have had with you show that even among critics you are one of the least knowledgeable about the events of 911. I suggest you go back to the drawing board at take a rational approach:

Read alternative theory texts and view alternative theory documentaries as well as "debunking" ones, compare one against the other and see which stands up better. I highly suspect that your reading on 9/11 is limited to visiting "9/11 Myths" only when you need a response and reading the paragraph which relates. Go back. Read it all. Read it like a novel from beginning to end. I did, and afterwards it was very clear that the scenario they outline is the most unlikely and absurd yarn ever spun. And that's how I ended up here.

Stuff like "9/11 Myths" seems to work OK in some cases, when reading snips and snaps of it, taken as a whole what they are proposing happened is the equivellant of winning the lottery 8 weeks in a row for the terrorists.

Peace and Truth
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I agree with this - we will never know exactly what happened on 9/11, as a campaign we should focus on showing what didn't- the official conspiracy theory.
No, this is a way of avoiding how ridiculous the alternate theories are. As I said, if you're on a quest for absolute certainly, you'll never get there. If you are on a quest to raise doubts, you will succeed. If you are on a quest to find the most realistic, coherent explanation for what happened on 911, you won't end up at the troofer version which is so ridiculous most troofers are embarrassed to spell it out.

Quote:
I had no doubt there was not a single element of the official version of events which stood up to scrutiny.
That is an absolute mountain of *. The kind of hyperbole which exposes you as a fanatic.
Quote:
Funny. This is exactly the way I feel about the official conspiracy theory. Take the sentance "Plane flew into builidngs, big fires started, buildings collapsed" and to lay man me that didn't seem strange,
Engineers are not lay men. This has been studied by a very large number of engineers, inside and outside the 911 commission, who see nothing wrong with it. That's why you need to mislead.
Quote:
the official story sprouts bizarely in every direction, applying million in one scenarios, separate little theories for each bit of troublesome evidence which does not fit into their account, and omitting anything they could not think of an answer for. The official version of account (for example for the destruction of the twin towers) is a multiplous mess with contradictions and long shots and ommisions employed left right and centre.
This is such a dishonest and inaccurate description I can only laugh.
Quote:
Apply controlled demolition to the same events and all of a sudden all of the phenomona have a single coherent explanation, which also happens to be the only cause of vertical building collapse besides earthquakes which has precident.
But it relies on pure fantasy. Need super nano thermate? Invent it! Need energy beams? Throw some in! Need to explain how the largest demolition in history has carried out without anyone noticing? Don't bother! There is no historical precedent for 110 story buildings being CD'd from the top down, and there is no historical precedent for 767s hitting an office tower without it resulting in a collapse. Your reasoning is completely artificial. It too is reverse engineered.
Quote:
I absolutley agree, but we should listen to structural engineers, please come along to our June public meeting to hear the views of one.
Don't you mean ignore structural engineers until you can find one that says what you want to say? Don't you mean demand models and data from engineers until one comes along that says what you want to hear, then your accept hearsay? You have the most elastic standards ever invented.
Quote:
Through out history, even recent history, governemnts have used false flag attacks, and incompetence and human error were always the excuse. I recommend you read "Operation Cyanide" for a good example of this.
Throughout history, con artists have found gullible fools willing to beleive conspiracy theories. People are still looking for evidence man landed on the moon. They're just asking questions, because the official story "doesn't add up".
Quote:
Stuff like "9/11 Myths" seems to work OK in some cases, when reading snips and snaps of it,
Wait, I thought there wasn't a single element that stood up to scrutiny. Now some of it does?
Quote:
The few excahnges I have had with you show that even among critics you are one of the least knowledgeable about the events of 911.
Ha ha, well I'd say you sound like the typical philosophy graduate, i.e. someone with an immense feeling of intellectual superiority but no marketable skills and limited prospects.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
No, this is a way of avoiding how ridiculous the alternate theories are. As I said, if you're on a quest for absolute certainly, you'll never get there. If you are on a quest to raise doubts, you will succeed. If you are on a quest to find the most realistic, coherent explanation for what happened on 911, you won't end up at the troofer version which is so ridiculous most troofers are embarrassed to spell it out.

Quote:
I had no doubt there was not a single element of the official version of events which stood up to scrutiny.
That is an absolute mountain of *. The kind of hyperbole which exposes you as a fanatic.
Quote:
Funny. This is exactly the way I feel about the official conspiracy theory. Take the sentance "Plane flew into builidngs, big fires started, buildings collapsed" and to lay man me that didn't seem strange,
Engineers are not lay men. This has been studied by a very large number of engineers, inside and outside the 911 commission, who see nothing wrong with it. That's why you need to mislead.
Quote:
the official story sprouts bizarely in every direction, applying million in one scenarios, separate little theories for each bit of troublesome evidence which does not fit into their account, and omitting anything they could not think of an answer for. The official version of account (for example for the destruction of the twin towers) is a multiplous mess with contradictions and long shots and ommisions employed left right and centre.
This is such a dishonest and inaccurate description I can only laugh.
Quote:
Apply controlled demolition to the same events and all of a sudden all of the phenomona have a single coherent explanation, which also happens to be the only cause of vertical building collapse besides earthquakes which has precident.
But it relies on pure fantasy. Need super nano thermate? Invent it! Need energy beams? Throw some in! Need to explain how the largest demolition in history has carried out without anyone noticing? Don't bother! There is no historical precedent for 110 story buildings being CD'd from the top down, and there is no historical precedent for 767s hitting an office tower without it resulting in a collapse. Your reasoning is completely artificial. It too is reverse engineered.
Quote:
Don't you mean ignore structural engineers until you can find one that says what you want to say? Don't you mean demand models and data from engineers until one comes along that says what you want to hear, then your accept hearsay? You have the most elastic standards ever invented.
Quote:
Throughout history, con artists have found gullible fools willing to beleive conspiracy theories. People are still looking for evidence man landed on the moon. They're just asking questions, because the official story "doesn't add up".
Quote:
Stuff like "9/11 Myths" seems to work OK in some cases, when reading snips and snaps of it,
Wait, I thought there wasn't a single element that stood up to scrutiny. Now some of it does?
Quote:
The few excahnges I have had with you show that even among critics you are one of the least knowledgeable about the events of 911.
Ha ha, well I'd say you sound like the typical philosophy graduate, i.e. someone with an immense feeling of intellectual superiority but no marketable skills and limited prospects.

now look whos sticking his fingers in his ears and going "nyah nyah im not listening"
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
So take the official story, with all its flaws, and take the alternate conspiracy theory explanation of events, and see which one seems more plausible, more likely, and would make more sense.

Why do you keep saying this? It is not a question of being plausible, it is a question of fitting in with the observed evidence. Also it seems that not only do you want a convincing explanation for what happened but also why it happened? That is fundamentally illogical - we cannot but guess why any of this happend - and if you cannot see it is illogical then we will keep going around in circles.
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is not a question of being plausible
That's exactly the impression I got from your theories.
Quote:
it is a question of fitting in with the observed evidence. Also it seems that not only do you want a convincing explanation for what happened but also why it happened?
Conspiracy theories reverse engineer themselves to fit all available evidence. You are pretending that you can definitively prove the official theory is wrong, and definitively prove your alternative theory is right. This is ridiculous. There is evidence for both, and problems for both (I'm being incredibly generous here). So we have to examine both and see which is more plausible. For example, we have a plane hitting the pentagon. Or we have a plane disappearing without a trace, a missile appearing from nowhere, cia teams planting the wrong wreckage in the wrong places, other teams bending the wrong lamp posts the wrong way, planting DNA evidence, arranging fake eyewitnesses, finding and threatening all the real witnesses, confiscating the real video, planting the fake video. Multiply this by every other idiotic alternative explanation and suddenly you have the most vast, all encompassing, absurdly complex, and far reaching conspiracy ever imagined. Which is exactly why you don't want to explain it, and instead defend your right not to even have an explanation at all.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Quote:
It is not a question of being plausible
That's exactly the impression I got from your theories.
Quote:
it is a question of fitting in with the observed evidence. Also it seems that not only do you want a convincing explanation for what happened but also why it happened?
Conspiracy theories reverse engineer themselves to fit all available evidence. You are pretending that you can definitively prove the official theory is wrong, and definitively prove your alternative theory is right. This is ridiculous. There is evidence for both, and problems for both (I'm being incredibly generous here). So we have to examine both and see which is more plausible. For example, we have a plane hitting the pentagon. Or we have a plane disappearing without a trace, a missile appearing from nowhere, cia teams planting the wrong wreckage in the wrong places, other teams bending the wrong lamp posts the wrong way, planting DNA evidence, arranging fake eyewitnesses, finding and threatening all the real witnesses, confiscating the real video, planting the fake video. Multiply this by every other idiotic alternative explanation and suddenly you have the most vast, all encompassing, absurdly complex, and far reaching conspiracy ever imagined. Which is exactly why you don't want to explain it, and instead defend your right not to even have an explanation at all.

Wrong again - the official theory can be wrong without my (or any other) explanation being completely right. I am pretty sure that if Flight 77 had hit the Pentagon the pictures would leave us in absolutely no doubt that it had happened. Instead we have a small hole, a fire that appears to have been extinguished in 10 minutes but burnt for 48 hours, video tapes being confiscated immediately after impact etc etc.

This is the reason why people are spending time trying to work out what really happened. And what's more, they are looking at real data from the NTSB and speaking to real eyewitnesses who can be proven to be situated where they were on the day. Which is exactly what real enquiries do .....
jamesy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of poll is that ? the stupidest answers a 12 year old could think of...geez
Sentinel
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, lets make this really really really easy:

Where's the connection to 911 on this official site?

Have a nice day,
Sentinel

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Date of Photograph Unknown

Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth: 1957 Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 4" to 6' 6" Complexion: Olive
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds Sex: Male
Build: Thin Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.
Scars and Marks: None

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

June 1999
Poster Revised November 2001

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

| View PDF Version | New York Field Office |
| Ten Most Wanted Fugitives | Facts | FBI Home Page |

To view the PDF (Portable Document Format) version, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer. The Reader can be downloaded at no cost from Adobe's site on the World Wide Web.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
So, ever tried convincing someone that evolution happened or people landed on the moon? You can't, they can argue forever that you are wrong. Does this make you suspect they may be right after all?

The only way to see through the conspiracy theory is to say, "OK, lets assume it was a conspiracy. Lets try to imagine exactly how the conspiracy would have worked". Before long you have on your hands the most absurdly complicated, farthest reaching most all encompassing conspiracy ever imagined. And very little of it even makes sense - you have to go to great lengths to explain why two jets were good enough for the WTC but the Pentagon needed a missile and the fourth plane was secretly shot down, and so on. I find it impossible to put together an even remotely plausible or logical alternative theory. None of the pieces fit together in a coherent way. There is no rhyme or reason - just a grab bag of oddities and reverse engineered logic, cherry picked and cobbled together.

This is in response to Albert Einstein above…..There is a famous quote made by Einstein which was “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil,but because of the people who don't do anything about it”

I am part of a new generation of Americans who wish to know the truth of what ensued that terrible day.All too often have previous generations lay down and took the food handed to them via the spider web of governement-like the Vietnam War & the Kennedy Assasination as examples.I sincerely hope that you are one of those older generations that I speak of because if you are part of our new generation,then you have a lot of education to catch up on..

Unlike the older gens’ our new gens’ are not afraid of looking for the truth.We also have the internet at our disposable,which allows controversial views to be mediated across the globe,which without it would have led to many murders of investigative individuals,specifically in the last 6 years..There is much more at stake now than there was in the years of Kennedy and the Vietnam War.

I am very surprised at Bill Maher making Charlie Sheen look like an idiot on his show with his comments shared with three other guests with regard to 9/11.One must however cut Bill some slack on this issue for without Bill bringing up the topics he does on his various shows we would have a 100% monopolised network.Bill also made a comment subsequent to 9/11 which got him sacked from a brilliant show called Politically Incorrect.Sometimes very intelligent people like Bill encourage more investigation by having the opposite effect…for example Bill makes a mockery of Charlie and his beliefs (CAUSE)..the newer generation give even more determined effort in their quest to find the truth (EFFECT)…

I don’t think judging by the evidence that is being revealed over the last few months that it will take Bill much longer to start to begin questioning the murder of thousands of civilians that day by the US Government..While his post 9/11 comment was relevant if it had been taken into the context he said it in,the Political media took him apart for his comment and put unbelieveable pressure on the owners to sack him.Bill unfortunately crossed the line-but he didn’t really.

For more than 50 years missles have been sent over to the Middle East with each Presidents’ giftcard (whether Democratic or Republican) attached.How can anyone forget the documentary of Michael Moore which had US soldiers in Santa hats breaking and entering innocent civilians homes on Christmas Eve in Iraq.The American Military Hierarchy have been nothing but cowardly in their attempts to control the countries of the world using ordainary soldiers ie..human beings in their quest for this reign.Many government representatives wanted Bill out for a long time and they took their chance the morning after.

I have a few questions for Einstein above:
Why did a 47 Storey Building collapse into millions of pieces on September 11th?
Who told the Live BBC reporter that WT 7 had collapsed before it collapsed?
How can massive shockwaves occur before the two towers start to fall?
Why does the spire overlooking the two towers shake from the force before the towers collpase.
Where did all the bodies of the civilians go?
How after 3 months was there tremendous heat still coming from Ground Zero?
Where did the towers components go and why was there a massive crater underneath the Site to support all this matter and what caused it?
Explain the visual explosions way underneath the collapsing building?

There are thousands of other questions that remain unanswered.There is a similar analogy of the famous Million Dollar prize offered by an Institute in US if a person can scientifically prove they have Physic powers.This prize is still unclaimed even though we are surrounded in idiots who claim to have such powers.

The most important sense that a human being has is their sense of hearing ie sound.A depiction of its power like no other sensory organ is its use in Michael Moores’ documentary when he has the entire screen set in darkness and we can only hear the horrific sounds in tha background.Blind people have a immense advantage over deaf people in that with deafness comes other ailments like Balance and total seperation from the world.I suggest einstein do some studies into this.If one was to take away every other piece of visual evidence and one was just to study and listen to all footage,this is where the answers lie.I also suggest the older einstein to study the physics of sound waves and what forms them and how only under severe manmade or God made instruments can such effects be mimicked.While visual effects can have an illusionist effect..the ear and what makes its way into it cannot lie.The Media have created an illusion so tremendous that it betters even David Copperfield sawing himself in half-or making the Statue of Liberty disappear.

Sometimes I do have to laugh that if one was to add up all the government officials of the world,all the CEOs of the biggest corporations what kind of a total would we come to.Would it be more than few hundred thousand.Put that total up against the 6.6 billion civilians on the planet who succumb to fear and worry at the beck and call of a handful of very corruptible individuals.As Churchill put it “There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true”.

There is another famous quote that Churchill said on the day Pearl Harbour was hit by the Japanese.For years Churchill did everything in his power to get the USA involved in preventing the Nazi army demolarizing Europe.But on that faithful day he said “ We have won the War”.Pearl Harbour happened for the US government on 9/11.Did any of the victims families benefit from 9/11..No…Did the Firemen..No…both are still unfunded while billions continue to funnel thorugh the trenches within our governments salary checks.

Bill during his show mentioned the fact that because of all the f*** ups of the US government that they wouldn’t be capable of a 9/11 demolotion.However,if the wool is pulled away from the eyes what we are left with is an organisation called the CIA that 30 years ago assassinated two US Presidents,brought America into the Vietnam War and coordinated the most corruptive Middle East governments of modern times.How is the former head of the CIA worth 16 million.Where does this money come from.Is he a rockstar selling millions of records.?? This guy only recently stepped down from his post in the aftermath of 9/11 in 2006 but was also operating within the CIA during the Kennedy assassinations.The CIA are a bunch of ill equipped men and women?Nothing could be further from the truth.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/31/AR2007 013100356.html

http://www.democrats.com/Italian-Court-Indicts-26-CIA-Operatives-For-K idnapping

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/02/16/italy.cia.trial/

http://www.cia-on-campus.org/witanek.html

http://danwismar.com/uploads/Bernstein%20-%20CIA%20and%20Media.htm

While George Bush and his collaboration of cronies couldn’t organise a picnic its whats in the background that constitutes the fundamentals within the intelligence agency.Both the CIA & NSA contain the most brilliant minds and highly trained men and women and these minds are used to manipulate the American people.If George Bush was threatened tomorrow by the CIA to permit a plan of action-would he stand up to the CIA.When was the last time a US President stood up to the CIA…oh that’s right-back when two US Presidents were assassinated.

The so called inconcievable 9/11 demolotion of the the three towers was nothing compared to making 303 million Americans think that Iraq was the enemy of America within 12 months.If a few hundred people along with the media can manipulate over 303 million people-a 9/11 demolition would have been a piece of cake.Think about this.How does a few hundred people have the power to convince the other 300 million.This echoes memories of a few hundred Nazi party members manipulating 69 million german civilians into believing that all was ok.

Education is so important in society as it allows human beings to think for themselves.The state of the US educational system over the last 30 years has caused people to be asleep.They get up in the morning-they go to work-they go home-they watch TV-they go to bed..What if were changed to ;They get up in the morning-they put on a uniform-they kill other individuals-they see their family every 15 months-they eat and then go to bed.I wonder if Indian people had gone about their way before their independence was granted.We are living in dictatorship and I wonder will we be ever free?

Wasn’t Europe very thankful that Hitler succombed to a similar faith of Napoleon in that Hitler hadn’t read the book on why Napoleon was erradicated.However the CIA and US Government will not make the same mistake.The Nazi party provided a staple in human history which showed how a few hundred people could manipulate an entire nation.Everthing has gone to plan so far..

How many years has it taken for Americans to finally realise how wrong the Iraq war was.Unfortunately because of the lack of education in this country this leads to incompetent poorly educated Americans who have lost the ability to think for themselves.Thankfully however,there some intelligent Americans who are being so brave in bringing the truth to the American public…Why do they do this..They do it because the are proud Americans more than I can say for Mr. Einstein above.The biggest ally they have is the free independent media ie, the Internet because the corporate media will not investigate it,explain it or highlight it.

The Internet is the only place in America where ordainary civilians can voice their opinion.If they did it in public they would be shot..or assassinated.Our freedom and independence lies in an infrastructure of wires across the oceans of the world.Isn’t it sad that in the year 2007 an American civilian cannot publically disagree with an opinion.Fear is our governments biggest ally..so far they are winning the war on our civic liberties.

I think Einstein above should have a look at all the ammendments that have been enacted upon the constitution over the last few decades and who they most benefit.We are a nation that still supress lesser races if they are not of an Aryan colour (still encouraged by the US government),Americans live in so much fear that they will think nothing of sorting an argument out with each other via a gun rather than sitting down and discussing the problem like intelligent adults.Since 9/11 this total paranoia state has went into overdrive via the Media,A President and a Republican Party that haven’t the slighest idea not unlike the Democrats of how to succesfully discuss issues diplomatically within an intelligent state but rather with violence.

Whats worse is because of the abhorent debt imposed on all Americans because of the War in Iraq,education in schools is at a very low standard…many students not knowing the States they live in or what countries lie outside the United States.However this is not new as can be seen from what America has done over the last 30 years with an older generation who have come up through the ranks.

Within 6 years America was able to land a man on the moon and safely return him to Earth.Since then we have done nothing.Cancer is still alive and well after 1000 years killing more people everyday than ever before,Aids is still uncured,Malaria is still uncured,all the horrific and fatal diseases afflicted to millions of people around the world while massive budgets are attributed to Military operations all over the world.Drug corporations are forcing the non-synthesized unpatentable essentials for human life off our shelves in place of the synthesized patentable versions they have created.

The Poverty is horrendous in America,its horrific all over the world and yet we have 964 billionaires and thousands of multi millionaires around the globe who do nothing to help.But there ain’t no shortage of these wealthy individuals like Bono and other parasites making civililians who have not,feel guilty in order to help those who have not.We have a media who report on these same insignificant byproducts of society (who goes into rehab/who shagged who/who fell off the wagon) while real issues of America continue to wash down a stream with no levy.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aqdKjGJi9cHc

http://www.slate.com/id/2152580/

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a33132/eric-clapton-hits-out-at-co ldplay-and-u2.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_i d=400188&in_page_id=1879

http://www.opendemocracy.net/xml/xhtml/articles/2677.html

Hopefully our new generation can finally stand up to the ignorance of the older generations who not only run our governments but also harass and make little of the new generation (in all parts of the media whether within a forum or on live television) who are sick of the world they have left for us.I for one certainly don’t need individuals like the Einstein above creating a roadblock of total disdain for a subject they haven’t researched in the slighest but rather have been insurged by the multimedia…”the insurgence of our media”….not the insurgence by terrorists.

The older generations were educated through a controlled system of learning where any thought involved was not encouraged which undeniably led to what you don’t know doesn’t’ affect you and why bother anyway-which is why we are in this mess today.Our older generations are the cause of it.They owed it to us as children growing up to leave some safe and constructive realm for us,but they sat back and took it up the ass like they do in the prisons.We are now in this prison they have specifically built for us and we need to gain the knowledge to knock it down.Times have changed and hopefully the more pressure that is placed upon our new generations media to bring the answers forward,we will help collectively change the disastrous world we live in,created by greed and avarice.

I will quote Einstein once again “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods”.The most important trait of any human being is what is referred to as their gut instinct.If it smells like a rat-it is a rat.Young Einstein above should ponder over the next few days at the two side of the coin.
On one side we have:
Firefighters & Witnesses

On the other side we have:
The Government,the Military,the coprorate Media,foolish americans,a patsy called Osama Bin Laden,An individual who become a multi billionaire in a matter of 30 seconds on the sickening day of corporative power.

Kind of feels like the attributes of a Kennedy Assassination.

I would like to congradulate all the young people who are not backing down from this internal attack on the american people for if they can get away with a murder of 3000 people,then nothing stops them from creating an attack with even more American people as victims.These brave individuals are doing the work of real americans who are part of breed not seen since the American Civil War.Do american civilians really think that if a nuclear war breaks out that US government parasites will be up fighting upon the horizons alongside normal civilians.No,they won't...they will be sitting drinking their cups of tea and biscuits thousands of feet underground awaiting our imminent demise.

As with many Middle Eastern & African countries the attrocities start off small and then lead up to plans of higher magnitude creating a society of civilians who are so afraid they cannot see that they out number those in power by tens of millions.An analogy of this is when a hijacker takes over a plane.In a split second the military decide whether to blow up the plane killing everyone on board-or allowing the plane to crash into a building.How in 2001 could the strongest militarized organisation in the world permit two planes to enter this airpsace.

What Iraq has done is shown the American people how inept the training of the US army is and how the effects of minute wars over the last 50 years have had a detrimental impact on their training.Subsequent to World War I,thousands of American soldiers who fought in that war,got to work within the Second World War where their experience carried over.In a matter of 6 years 60 million people died in this war with the americans entering the war in 1941 and in less than 4 years helped win a war against the most highly trained and ruthless soldiers (German) the world has ever seen,even to this day.

The CIA are not part of the operations in Iraq,the US Military is and because of the inept training of our soldiers due to bad management and funding for the physical weaponary rather than funding the equipment on the backs of the soldiers.407,000 US soldiers lost their lives in World War II.Iraq a country without a military army has outlasted the training of our troops and there is no end in sight.

Why would any other country including the Soviet Union be afraid to take us on.One can only imagine the impact if the Soviet Union had a dicatorship like the United States.We maybe the most powerful nation in the world but because guns,ammunition,planes trains and automobiles are given a massive ratio compared to the basic training of our soldiers we have them walking on a conveyor belt of death that there is no reverse button on.Whats worse is our american friends,family and relations all do nothing while the button is still stuck on overdrive.

The trillions that the US government have pumped into the military since World War II has been a horrific waste-for planes,trains and automobiles,can’t walk and talk and only operate as good as the people who are in charge of them.Maybe a draft is the only way the American people will succomb to realism.The US government know however that introducing the draft will have a “cause an effect”.The American people will have to start to think and realise its their life at stake,not the ones who sit at their desks thousands of kilometres away from the death and destruction of a war.Which has always been the case of wars.While the lower and middle class risk their lives the rich sit back assigned to the desks rather than out in the middle of the conflict-while their rich parents sit back and enjoy the frutis of their investment.

I don’t really care if some posters have a problem with the length of this post-for I care more about America and our children than people who sleep underneath a pile of rubble of fear and resentment towards those who are trying to do something.As the wesbite says…..
9/11 We Know…..

Take a look young einstein at the cost of a war compared to its effect on more immediate civic ammienities. http://www.costofwar.com/ Is this what you signed up for when you became a US citizen the day you were born??? I sincerely hope because of the amount of numeric values within the figure that you can count it.You didn’t ever think that numeric values like this would be part of your vocabulary when your in high school-did you.These figures are so big within the corporations that they abbreviate the billions so its easy for them to discuss at annual meetings these astronomical figures.If you don’t know what I’m talking about-have a look a the annual financial reports for the top 30 drug corporations in the world.Have a look at the financial report of Halliburton.Now have a look at the salary slip of a US Soldier,Nurse and ordainary working people of the US.

Back in March 2003 a massive percentage of the US population supported the War in Iraq.Polls now show that 65% of the American people are against the war.What a shift in 4 years.If we look that a 38% current average believe that 9/11 was a demolotion,when more undeniable evidence becomes public and more people begin to get involved in the running of their country and gaining knowledge on 9/11 it won’t be too long before it will be ok for people who were instrumental to the 9/11 demolotion to come out and tell the world their story.

Back in 2003 if you oppsed the War in Iraq you were not a patriot.Well guess what-the people who opposed the war back then were the real patriots…the people who supported it were the patsy’ not unlike the Harvey Oswald of yesteryear.The Iraq War has been a sleeping period for many Americans thinking our government has all the American peoples’ civic liberties as its fundamental.Now its time for us to wake up.!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLqUkZnamY&mode=related&search=

Like the famous scene in the film The Sixth Sense where the child hands to father the box containing the videotape.Everyone who perished that day at 9/11 are owed big time and should not be forgotten.What if it were you in that tower that day.What stops the US goernment coordinating an even more ruthless attack on Americans in the future.You never know-you may be a civilian the next time that our government brings its wrath upon its civilians.To think it could not happen is very niave.What sperates Sadaam Hussein,Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin from the powers that be in America.Do you think they really care about a few hundred thousand if they can't even support or troops in a horrible conflict.
But then again-1,836 people lost their lives during Hurricane Katrina.How many days did it take for our government to answer the calls of the victims.How many muli billionaires & millionaires helped the cause....Has anyone been to New Orleans recently after the $62 billion dollar cheque was promised to re-construct the area!!

We have one major fault-Now that the US Government has outed Valerie Palme a CIA operative,many CIA operatives who would have seen this would have been outraged that a colleague would be outed within the administration.I wonder if any CIA operative who goes home to his family this evening ponders exactly who he/she is working for.I’m working for an organisation that murders thousands on 9/11 and on the other side its being funded by those who never did anything about it.Why would any civilian wish to work for an organisation like this.However there are many hundred thousand applications sent to the CIA admin area every year,so it must take some selfish,gutless,violent and murderous human being to apply for the job.Once you’re in the CIA roster-your on it for life.Are they any different to the ones who signed up for the Nazi Army??...Would you do it?

Last edited by whatistruth on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn fine post whatistruth! Cool
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A damn fine post if you like verbose incoherent ramblings that fail entirely to address the point made. The whole thing could be summed up by saying "the CIA are bogeymen and responsible for everything I dislike" The points specific to 9/11 have been answered many times.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that all you saw Bushwacker? Well, thats why the OCT defense has failed of course: if you care to call repeated failure:

Quote:
The points specific to 9/11 have been answered many times

Not that critics don't have their uses of course, I've always said that they do. Certainly the 9/11 Truth case is far stronger for being thoroughly tested. Thanks for that!

whatistruth has just told you important truth about why the paradigms are shifting and why no amount of shoring is going to hold up that dyke of denial. Not to late to listen of course: well if one can get the Randi mind control out of ones head

Last edited by John White on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
A damn fine post if you like verbose incoherent ramblings that fail entirely to address the point made. The whole thing could be summed up by saying "the CIA are bogeymen and responsible for everything I dislike" The points specific to 9/11 have been answered many times.

of course the questions have been answered many times, but that dos'nt mean the answers are true or explain the things in question without raising more questions or just being plain wrong(impossible).
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Is that all you saw Bushwacker? Well, thats why the OCT defense has failed of course: if you care to call repeated failure:

Quote:

Not that critics don't have their uses of course, I've always said that they do. Certainly the 9/11 Truth case is far stronger for being thoroughly tested. Thanks for that!

whatistruth has just told you important truth about why the paradigms are shifting and why no amount of shoring is going to hold up that dyke of denial. Not to late to listen of course: well if one can get the Randi mind control out of ones head

whatistruth is simply whistling in the wind like the rest of you, expecting the big breakthrough to come tomorrow, or the next day, or the next.... rather like the early Christians expecting the imminent Second Coming.

Thanks for reminding me, one of these days I must get round to looking at this Randi site that worries you all so!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Its not worry mate: its pity
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT the impression you convey, which is more like a horror film vampire recoiling from the rays of the sun.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
John White wrote:

Quote:

whatistruth is simply whistling in the wind like the rest of you, expecting the big breakthrough to come tomorrow, or the next day, or the next.... rather like the early Christians expecting the imminent Second Coming.

Thanks for reminding me, one of these days I must get round to looking at this Randi site that worries you all so!

The breakthrough has come through in the form of the link I supplied and others have supplied.While the Official Investigation used computer animation to create their philosophy all those years ago..the breakthrough supplies undeniable real camera footage and analysis of sound as proof in the towers impending doom..Its up to everyone now to ensure every civilian across the globe gets to see and hear it and form their own conclusions from real evidence rather than Disney Characters bouncing across our screens….

http://www.911weknow.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=8
why do you think no networks in the USA are actually showing it on primetime TV…why do you think Rosie O’ Donnell was sacked over the last few weeks where she was about to interview one of the main investigators on her show (“The View”) that is watched by more females than any other show in America.Its like the Dixie Chicks said while being interviewed on Bill Maher “women know when a man is lying to them”.The airtime that has been given to this new footage is non-existent on the US networks.Why is it that the parasite Oprah Winfrey (worth $1.5 billion) doesn’t bring this up on her show.What is so hard about just bloody talking about it on her show or any show-instead of listening to Dr. Phil while interviewing the President of the United States on what affect anal sex is having on our teenagers today.

I wonder how long it took Dr. Phil to come up with that question for the most powerful cretten/man in the world.But that is unfair on Bush.Bush is only at the front of the queue,while there are plenty more both Democrat & Republican who are just as bad.We as people need to stand up and make them through peaceful means obey the consitution of the United States.What would happen if 100 million people marched up to Capitol Hill one of the days in the future.However the government know there are so many lazy assed individuals throughout America that it could never happen-or could it.Could you imagine if that current sceptical 38% became 70-90%...

There are two types of people in the world

Type A personality= niave closed minded individuals
Type B personality=educated open minded individuals.

Supplement Type C=Is the Government/Corporations..every government and corruptive corporation throughout the world.

If you are not Type A and you are certainly not Type B judging by your comments,then you must be Type C.

……..and until you educate yourself you will remain as Type C in my opinion if you fail to admit you are at Type A.The educated do not have the time to spend educating indviduals like you,they have bigger fish to fry!!..you are currently a lost cause.Its up to you and you only to educate yourself.Type C won’t help you to get there.

How can anyone have a debate with someone who listens and educates themselves from Inspector Clouseau via the Networks.This investigation isn’t about a bunch of Christians-this investigation is about every American and civilian from around the world gaining independence from government & corporations all over the world.

The Weapons at Type Cs’ disposal,are no longer Sticks,Bows n’ Arrows,Canons.They are highly advanced technological components that could wipe out a country the size of the Soviet Union or the United States in a matter of minutes.Since 120,000 Japanese were wiped out in 1945 in minutes by a nuclear weapon there have been 2,184 nuclear detonation tests throughout the world by a total of 6 nations.
A total of $505 billion ($505,000,000,000) of the US Budget feeds annually into the US Military at the expense of health and education.
A budget that far exceeds the entire budgets of every other country in the world combined.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military

So stay in your bubble because there are plenty more out there whether they are victims families or ordainary men and women who will demand the truth.I think you need to step back and ask yourself that if it is that the US government coordinated the attacks on the three towers what else are they planning if they can get away with it!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to have forgotten to post the link with real evidence, now that would be interesting to see.

I am glad you have moved away from posting in a variety of colours, so indicative of an unstable mind!

Your categorisation of people seems to leave no room for open-minded but uneducated people, and educated but closed-minded people, groups which certainly exist. I always think myself that there are two types of people in the world, those that like to divide people into arbitrary groups, and those that think the rich variety of humankind make that a naive and futile exercise.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
You seem to have forgotten to post the link with real evidence, now that would be interesting to see.

I am glad you have moved away from posting in a variety of colours, so indicative of an unstable mind!

Your categorisation of people seems to leave no room for open-minded but uneducated people, and educated but closed-minded people, groups which certainly exist. I always think myself that there are two types of people in the world, those that like to divide people into arbitrary groups, and those that think the rich variety of humankind make that a naive and futile exercise.

"You seem to have forgotten to post the link with real evidence, now that would be interesting to see".

The Links are in both posts.....You will notice how the links are showing real camera footage,witnesses who were indeed there,and sounds.All and I mean All Official evidence not unlike the Kennedy assassination uses dreamed up computer architecture and animated characters within a nice a cosy fitting realm,along with witnesses and qualified scientists who weren't even there.

I" am glad you have moved away from posting in a variety of colours, so indicative of an unstable mind!"

Is that what you were educated to believe about use of colours in society???

"Your categorisation of people seems to leave no room for open-minded but uneducated people, and educated but closed-minded people, groups which certainly exist".

open-minded but uneducated people-when a person is open minded they are educated because they are leaving room for learning and education-hence the phrase by Einstein "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods” So on the contrary there are no open minded uneducated people.Maybe there are some of these in a fantasy realm of a software game by Xbox or Ninendo.If you get your education from a government run school system or from evangelical parents who think they have the qualifications to homeschool their children then stick to what you know best.Continue taking the Blue Pill!!

educated but closed-minded people-this is the reason why we are in this mess today...these are the people responsible and are also the ones that are in charge.They are the ones who will do everything in their power to prevent you from taking the red pill!

"I always think myself that there are two types of people in the world, those that like to divide people into arbitrary groups, and those that think the rich variety of humankind make that a naive and futile exercise."

those that like to divide people into arbitrary groups-the government and closed minded uneducated people who fill the world with hate,violence and total disdain for other races and religions of the world.

the rich variety of humankind make that a naive and futile exercise-there is no difference between these two groups you claim there is a difference on.I think you should begin to educate yourself as to what causes poverty and hate in the world.
The government and the rich are responsible.These individuals earn more in one week than the average person earns in several years.
I recently came across an article that has a government in Europe trying to push through a law that prevents the media from reporting the bad press they adeptly give us.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/01/business/papers02.php

In summary if you are open minded this is what leads an individual to learn and educate oneself ON THEIR OWN BACK.That is to THINK FOR THEMSELVES

If you are closed minded you do it at your peril, and at the peril of your childrens fate.We ain't short of closed minded and weak people.These are the ones who allowed the Nazi army to murder millions of Jews....Stalin to murder millions of his own people....the Vietnam War...Sadaam Hussein to murder his own people..the Darfur Crisis...the Gulf War...and now the 2nd Gulf War.You would not be able to write such a script for a movie its so unreal.If its commons sense you are requesting from the people in power you are searching in the wrong nook and cranny...

Depending on the country you were born in-download a copy of all government officials ie,attornies who are in charge of changing the constitution of whatever nation.Then do an analysis of all of them and what qualifications they have.
Please explain why 150 attornies that work within the US Supreme Court are not qualified..and why the Democratic Party permitted these people to obtain employment in these positions.Then when the s*** hits the fan and all is revealed thru' the media the Democratic Party jump on the bandwagon outing these decisions.They should have been guarding the constitution everyday of the week.Thats why we pay them foolishly hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.The President-what are his qualifications..pick any ruler of government around the world...take a look at the Peter Pan that is currently head of Iraq...and we put him there!!!
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What posters are about to see at the following link is what 9/11 is really about.....If Bushwacker is indeed Type A personality what he/she will view within this 2 hour documentary is horrific.I would advise that what you view in this documentary may change your ideas of your own government and what kind of people are indeed running it.

Remember-this is all backed up with fact,evidence and personal interviews with the parasites in question.9/11 is nothing compared to what you will view here...and its all happening..unfolding daily before our very lives.There are 5 parts to it and it is imperative that you view it in its entirety.

However,if Bushwacker is indeed Type C personality he/she will already know all of this and will do everything in theirpower within this forum to degrade it.......I wonder what approach Bushwacker will have after viewing it.

For all the other posters what are you going to do about it????

Are you going to sit back and take it up the ass like they did in our previous generations???

the choice is yours...get informed...educate yourselves because Type C will not do it for you...they will tell you its all a dream world....in other words a conspiracy theory

To view documentary go to the following link below and browse down to:

Martial Law Alex Jones brings his bulldog style to the 911 issue in a big way. This video covers 911 issues with tons of references, as well as proof of the new police state that it has allowed to take hold. [Buy the DVD]

Alex Jones - Martial Law 911 1of5 (WMV 48megs)

Alex Jones - Martial Law 911 2of5 (WMV 48megs)

Alex Jones - Martial Law 911 3of5 (WMV 48megs)

Alex Jones - Martial Law 911 4of5 (WMV 48megs)

Alex Jones - Martial Law 911 5of5 (WMV 48megs)

http://question911.com/linksall.htm
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, this is what it comes down to, is it? You have fallen for Alex Jones' trash TV with its lies and misrepresentations? Even the "truthseekers" here discount him. No one capable of thinking for themselves is going to be taken in by his in-your-face bully-boy approach, but if that is what you like, good luck to you. "What is truth" indeed!
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Oh dear, this is what it comes down to, is it? You have fallen for Alex Jones' trash TV with its lies and misrepresentations? Even the "truthseekers" here discount him. No one capable of thinking for themselves is going to be taken in by his in-your-face bully-boy approach, but if that is what you like, good luck to you. "What is truth" indeed!

thats exactly what I thought you would say.I won't be having anymore dialogue with you..You are an agent who has infiltrated this site like many more sites across the internet.

END

I am going to create a topic on this site if allowed to let posters list suspected agents who have infiltrated sites across the internet.I wonder if your username has unloaded your garbage on any other international sites.I would call murdering 3000 American & other nationalities in under two hours a bully boy approach..We obviously have different philosophy's
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepik & Shrubwhacker

FACT Nist agrees the towers fell @ free-fall speed

FACT This means all the potential energy of the towers had to be converted into gravitational energy.

FACT video show that additional energy must have been used since debris and dust was ejected laterally and even upwards.

Physics 101 EOM.

Checkmate

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatistruth wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

thats exactly what I thought you would say.I won't be having anymore dialogue with you..You are an agent who has infiltrated this site like many more sites across the internet.

END

I am going to create a topic on this site if allowed to let posters list suspected agents who have infiltrated sites across the internet.I wonder if your username has unloaded your garbage on any other international sites.I would call murdering 3000 American & other nationalities in under two hours a bully boy approach..We obviously have different philosophy's

Yes, of course anyone who does not accept your comic book view of life must be an agent! The bogeymen are everywhere, they have put bugs all over your house, people in Langley have access to your computer, and black helicopters follow you around. Beware, they can control your thoughts, they made you choose "whatistruth" as a username so that you would be associated with Pontious Pilate - there is no escape!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Pepik & Shrubwhacker

FACT This means all the potential energy of the towers had to be converted into gravitational energy.

FACT video show that additional energy must have been used since debris and dust was ejected laterally and even upwards.

Physics 101 EOM.

Checkmate

No, Rodin, the towers fell at close to free-fall speed, not at free-fall speed. The videos in fact show debris falling faster than the collapse wave travelled, so some resistance was encountered.

Your second sentence is confused, the potential energy of the towers was stored in the form of gravitational energy. As they fell this was converted into kinetic energy, and then into heat and other forms of energy as the lower part of the towers was deformed and destroyed.

Naturally some debris was ejected in all directions in a chaotic collapse. This does not require any additional energy to have been introduced.
whatistruth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Pepik & Shrubwhacker

Physics 101 EOM.

Checkmate

agreed..
Next the official story will claim that Peter Pan seen the towers were having difficulty with the resistance so in order to speed it up while he was atop jumping on it like a lunatic his buddies underneath were unfastening the bolts because Peter Pan doesn't know how to use explosives!!

Freefall speed is indeed freefall speed...8 seconds is 8 seconds...9 seconds is 9 seconds.They maybe able to feed this Peter Pan official bull*** to the generations of old after the Kennedy assassination but the technology used to bring all 3 towers down has other technology that labels their official theory as fairytale..and then after its collpase Peter Pan (this is in bad taste here) got some human remains and placed it atop one of the roofs of the other building and hid it so well that it wasn't discovered for ages after the disaster.The souls of all the victims are still at that site and its up to everyone to ensure the truth is heard by all and these souls can finally go to rest.

Little did the corporate media know what they recorded and showed to us over and over again-that it was going to come back and haunt them....There are groups now willing to risk their lives unlike years ago when they did nothing with the Kennedy assassination.Isn't it crazy that the people who are now investigating the Kennedy assassination are the new generation also..Its like that scene in Die Hard when John McClane lights the trail of gasoline with his lighter and the fire swoops up and hits them up the ass.....the government are inside that plane and can't get out of the situation they are in!!! ...time is up....spread the word
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting a bit confused here, Alex Jones is clearly a shoe-in for the Bruce Willis role, but are you Peter Pan or Spiderman?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: