FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Interested in Getting Involved in Documentaries?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward J Kelly
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Anyone Interested in Getting Involved in Documentaries? Reply with quote

I stumbled across this forum by accident and was excited to find that there is a group of conspiracy theorists alive and well in Liverpool.

For some time now I have been interested in and keen to make a number of documentaries regarding a whole range of topics but certainly one of my main interests is conspiracies. I am interested in many of the things that I have seen discussed in this forum but also believe that there is a bigger picture with the 9/11 and the so called “war on terror” being only a part of a much larger and more sinister chain of events.

I am looking initially to set up a documentary production team that could, if successful, form a company.

If anyone is interested in getting involved in this then you can find further details on my website at: http://www.edwardjkelly.com/documentary.htm (I am based in Liverpool and I imagine that this would work best with people fairly local to that area due to the logistics of meeting etc but having said that I don’t want to exclude anyone).

I intend to hold an informal meeting for interested parties on a date to be arranged that is convenient for all.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy Reply with quote

Edward,
Welcome to UK 911Truth. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll find anyone who subscribes to the ideas put forward by this website or those taking an active part in discussion on the forum, who would call themselves a 'conspiracy theorist'. The vast majority of supporters of the UK 911Truth network generally, and the London group specifically, believe that the events of September 11th, 2001 in New York and Washington DC, were carried out by elements inside the US administration itself. In other words, they believe it was "an inside job" to gain support for subsequent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Many of us are committed to this campaign and support the idea of the holding of an new, independent and international enquiry into what happened that day and promoting a wider understanding of why the truth has not been told. You are welcome to join us.
Mike Harries
London 9/11Truth.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and nice of you to join us Very Happy
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I've sent your request (post above) to someone in the Liverpool group (Ayem) she will no doubt get in touch with you soon.

I agree with Wokeman about the 'Conspiracy Theorist' tagging. A lot of what is being done here is challenging the status quo that is constantly delivered and programmed into the collective psyche of the masses. The phrase 'Conspiracy Theory' is part of that programming that keeps this state of mind firmly locked in a static and spiratually numb existance. People are left blissfully unaware of what is really going on behind the facade of media hype, smoke and mirrors.

Its a hard slog but must be done if we are to escape this designer servitude.

There are many film makers on the case and if you are serious about doing something yourself, to become fully effective it will be nesessary for you to fully understand where the truth seekers are coming from.

Some of us have seen too many good ideas fall by the wayside because intention has been to the self and not to the whole.

Great to see that you are interested in whats going on. If you are serious, hang on tight, the ride can get very interesting. Shocked

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Gathering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: