FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics Reply with quote

Scalar Wars

The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
by Bill Morgan

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through.

It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world" has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere.

The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity.

This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information.

I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics."

But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth.

To that end I have put together this small primer of Bearden's ideas, as a kind of "beginner's guide" to his website.

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

Review of Tom Bearden's new book "Oblivion - America at the Brink"

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/OblivionPart01.htm

Tom Beardon's website: http://www.cheniere.org/

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beardy does seem to be ploughing a bit of a solitary furrow. I have not yet been convinced. However, I will check out yr primer when I have time. Perhaps things (or I) have moved on since my last visit.

Anyone can post equations. Is there a 'Cheniere-debunked' site? (If there isn't that in itself may say something...)

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed he does.

Should have posted this in the other place I suppose.

Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A critique of this work would be good. If true... it makes you want to just give up. These criminals are bound to get it completely wrong and crack the planet in half. Maybe thats the answer... be on the right half.

Could this be the driving force for One World Government as its becoming to dangerous to have competing factions? Not that I agree.

On the other hand how hard is it to build one of these things? Anyone got any plans on the 2.5KW generator?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: