FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the wake vortex effect, where was it at WTC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laetrile
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: the wake vortex effect, where was it at WTC? Reply with quote

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=116
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I detect the dull-and-rapidly-becoming-boring trappings of no-planery/TV fakery wrapped in this question?

The answer is the wake vortices would be where they would always be - trailing from the wingtips of a moving aircraft.

Once the aircraft stopped moving on impact, the generating force would also terminate and the larger, smoke disturbing vortices well behind the aircraft would spin down and dissipate - still well behind the point in space where the plane had been, and well to the sides and beyond the fuel explosions on entry.

I'm guessing the standard NPT fallacy (and there's always one) in play here is that the vortices are somehow an independent, forward-moving mass of air that should have continued on into the WTC, when they are not. Wakes are the evidence of movement left behind by a body moving through a slower moving or still fluid, in this case air.

This diagram shows the phenomenom fairly clearly.

It's them or us.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do I detect the dull-and-rapidly-becoming-boring trappings of no-planery/TV fakery wrapped in this question?

Well, its a newly minted account....if we get passed today without you being called a Shill Gatekeeper I'll be surprised....
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW! The ignorance on that other forum is hilarious!!!!

Quote:
I have yet to hear one single peep, about anything knocked over, lifted into the air, or anyone or any thing knocked right over by such turbulence either.

That would be apart from the enormous skyscrapers and the gaping holes in them I suppose?
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
WoW! The ignorance on that other forum is hilarious!!!!

yes it is quite funny - as is the fact that the forum seems to consist of a handful of the NPT cult who basically take it in turns to pat each other on the back....

NPTard wrote:
When an aircraft wing generates lift, it also produces horizontal, tornado-like vortices that create a potential wake-vortex hazard problem for other aircraft trailing. The powerful, high-velocity airflows contained in the wake behind the generating aircraft are long-lived, invisible, and a serious threat to aircraft encountering the system, especially small general aviation aircraft.

in view of the above claims - I wonder how formation flying is possible?

perhaps laetrile & co can enlighten me with their expert knowledge.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vortex isn't a prroblem with smaller planes - only an issue with jumbo jets.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not according to this lot. the OP illustrates the words I quoted with this picture.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When a bullet hits a person and punches an ENTRY WOUND into the skin, there is a brief delay before blood begins flowing out from the entry hole. The bullet wound appears as a dark hole on the skin's outer surface BEFORE any exit bleeding commences. FACT

Impact - full penetration - scar visible - delay - explosion : real aircraft

Impact - full penetration - exiting explosion - scar visible : ghost airliners and High Explosive shape-charge ordnance detonated in perfect sequence from within each tower

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=116

Can anyone explain how the opening paragraph has any conceivable relevance to the subsequent assertion about this old 'delayed explosion' chestnut?

Unless...

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

The answer is the wake vortices would be where they would always be - trailing from the wingtips of a moving aircraft.

Once the aircraft stopped moving on impact, the generating force would also terminate and the larger, smoke disturbing vortices well behind the aircraft would spin down and dissipate - still well behind the point in space where the plane had been, and well to the sides and beyond the fuel explosions on entry.

I'm guessing the standard NPT fallacy (and there's always one) in play here is that the vortices are somehow an independent, forward-moving mass of air that should have continued on into the WTC, when they are not. Wakes are the evidence of movement left behind by a body moving through a slower moving or still fluid, in this case air.

This diagram shows the phenomenom fairly clearly.

correct.

Easier to visualise the wake from a boat. Same principle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: