FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RON PAUL wins latest debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: RON PAUL wins latest debate Reply with quote

Hopes for world peace rise as Ron Paul wipes the floor with the seven dwarfs

Link

Last edited by karlos on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

even democrat cadidates are against ron paul
he gets my vote

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
This man truly needs to be elected to the US presidency.
Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is some table!!!! Whew!

Astonishing - not so much for how the public voted, but for the 100% opposite opinions of the official judges.

mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to rain on the parade of the Ron Paul Revolution, but realistically do you think the NWO will allow this man in the seat of power! I can see a repeat of the Al Gore, Bush escapade where they fix the votes (somehow) and make it look like he's a close second. Mind you if this does happen again I've a sneaky suspicion that RP revolutionaries will not take 'NO' for an answer.

If he seriously supports re-opening the case for a legitimate 9/11 Commission then he definitely gets my moral vote! Razz

Ian
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you are correct.
The new world order boys want there to be a race between Rudy Guiliani and Hilary Clinton, with Hilary beind 'voted' in as the 'new' president.
This is what was predicted even before Bush took up his option on an extra 4 years.
Ron Paul is the joker in the pack that can prevent this carve up because he can appeal to both democrats and republicans and as he previously ran under the Libertarian ticket he can mop up all the third party votes and disaffected people as well.
As Ron Paul is a true free market conservative he is going to pick up the bulk of the christian right wing vote. But as he wants to abolish the dept of homeland security and bring the troops back from Iraq and Afghanistan straight awy he will scoop up all the left wing votes too.
Hilary is as much a warmonger as george bush.
If the election is as predicted a rudy vs hilary then millions maybe 100 million voters will be looking for a third party candidate.
Unfortunately Ron Paul is over 70 and is not that wealthy a guy as is the Bush family or many of the other republicans.
I would vote for him and im not even a yanker.
Ron Paul is a former pregnancy doctor who worked 3 jobs to pay his own way through university. That is a hero.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The new world order boys want there to be a race between Rudy Guiliani and Hilary Clinton, with Hilary beind 'voted' in as the 'new' president.

Cunning...very cunning indeed. That's it, they'll make the electorate think that the U.S model of democracy is wonderful as they have just voted for the first U.S women president. This is surely one way to enchant the presently dissatisfied anti-war supporters. If this does happen it will likely, but temporarily set-back the snowballing anti-war/anti-Neo Con movement. Why on earth will a female democrat president make a scrap of difference to the present situation! Look at Thatcher and the damage she did. Hillary is as NWO as the rest.

I recently viewed a clip-can't remember where it is at the moment, but I'll find it and post-where Bush was addressing Congress and was threatening America's illusive enemies and Hilary Clinton was seen smiling like a cheshire cat. It was the kind of smile that said:
"yes, we can fool the American people amazingly well, but this guy Bush, I can't believe he is getting away with such nonsense".

Quote:
This is what was predicted even before Bush took up his option on an extra 4 years.

Stelios...just wondering where you read this information...interesting indeed.

As far as Guiliani is concerned, God help us all if he gets in. I feel sorry for Ron Paul as he is just going through the motions, but he is really what we need to help stop the rot. Still, I don't think it'll be allowed to happen, as the whole system from top-to-bottom is riddled with corruption. Negative this may seem, but realistic it is.
Only people power can stop the NWO.

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: