FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 truther/soldier in iraq in trouble!! now refuses to figh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: 911 truther/soldier in iraq in trouble!! now refuses to figh Reply with quote

https://prisonplanet.tv/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d2b47a113f0826ffe8ca 0034bb85f12e&topic=1433.msg10140;topicseen#msg10140

below is a letter from Eleonai Israel, a US soldier in Iraq right now in trouble, to his friend telling her he has come out as a 911 truther despite his active duty status, deployed in Iraq right now. please read this, and make htis a big deal so alex or paul will notice. I have emailed it to all the infowars people, but they are inundated, so maybe they will notice if it catches fire in this forum.
PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND TO EVERY FORUM YOU KNOW OF!! HE IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED TOMORROW FOR REFUSING ORDERS.
HE NEEDS OUR HELP.
brandon

Crystal,
Things have escalated in the last 12 hours, and I need your (and anyone else who cans) help. I have finally sided with my conviction, and voiced my beliefs about the governments involvement in 9/11, and my belief that this "war" was staged. My company commander responded by acting as though he was going to attack me, he came across as seriously unstable and violent, initially they took my weapon and ganged up me. Things have only gotten worse.

I have told them that I will no longer play a "combat role" in this conflict or "protect corporate representatives", and they have taken this as "violating a direct order". I may be in jail or worse in the next 24 hours.

Please rally whoever you can, call whoever you can, bring as much attention to this as you can. I have no doubt that the military will bury me and hide the whole situation if they can. I'm in big trouble Crystal. I'm in the middle of Iraq, surrounded by people who are not on my side. Please help me. Please contact whoever you can, and tell them who I am, so I don't "disappear".

Eleonai Israel
JVB
Bco 1-149INF
Camp Victory
Baghdad Iraq

Let me know when you get this.
Eli

this is from crystal, the girl he wrote the above letter to:

Eli thinks the only way to help him is to contact his leadership.
I just want to thank everyone who is doing what they can. It's amazing all of the support. I can feel it:)
Get the word out so everyone knows what is going on here.
Thank you.

Eleonai is a REAL person. I'm not going to "keep it secret"

Because "Big Brother is watching" So are hundreds of us civilians and by the end of the day (Eli's night), thousands will know that this is a REAL PERSON.

My response to some of the messages about a soldier going into the war willingly and so should he OBEY AT ALL COSTS or go through the chains of command to voice his opinion, is sometimes easier said than done. So with that, not being in his shoes, how can you judge someone? Are you him? He basically just stated his feelings about 9/11 in a discussion and "THEY BLEW UP" and reacted with violence. Is he not allowed to speak? Is he suppose to be a "mute"? So now he is asking for help because he is in fear of his life. HIS LIFE. How could you criticize anyone for asking for help?

9/11 has * with a lot of people's minds. We are not to question authority???!! We have every right to QUESTION AUTHORITY! WAKE UP! He has a right to speak up. And so do all of us. We do not agree with BUSH'S WAR. Finally, Eleonai there in the SMACK OF IT - in Iraq, HAS the BALLS TO say something about it. And you are going to judge him? I'm talking to whomever doesn't want to stand by a U.S. Soldier who has conflicting feelings for him being there. I don't blame him and nor do a lot of other people from all over the WORLD.

This is a real person. His name: Eleonai Israel. He has a mother and a father and 3 younger siblings. He's intelligent. He's sweet. He's a good person and he's been fighting this unjust war. How many more soldiers do we need to go over there to fight for what?!
Support him! And if you don't, then you don't know anything about 9/11 and what the administration is heading for...New World Order.

These are his commanding officers:
Cpt. Brad Cheney and Lt Colonol Luttrell

Thanks, Crystal
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have forwarded this information to At Ease, an organisation run by friends of mine who counsel people in the military who find the orders they are given conflict with their conscience.

http://www.atease.org.uk/

info@atease.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: