FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Threatend Armeggedon....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Threatend Armeggedon.... Reply with quote

I just started watching, so i don't know if i beleive yet.. i will edit once decided...
Very heavy indeed.
Watch sooner rather than later, your survival may depend on it.

Dr. Deagle PT 1 of 4

Link

Ment, taken from Latin/Greek, Mente = Mind
Government = Control Mind.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreagle

So many once-in-a-million-years confluences? Massive object, stargates, recombinant viruses, galactic wars. Whew. What a ride!

Q

1. If the earth is going to be wasted by a big thing, why bother with a depopulation program at all?

2. If the earth is going to be hit with R14 quakes, wouldn't it be a good idea to wait until after 2012 to build the can-am-mex superhighway...

Probably some truth in there, but embellished into oblivion. Anyone quoting from Dreagle can also be added to the ever-growing list of 911 snake oil salemen, JMO

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Dr Deagle. Reply with quote

Rodin wrote:
Quote:
Anyone quoting from Dreagle can also be added to the ever-growing list of 911 snake oil salemen, JMO

Sorry i don't understand what you mean, what is 911 snake oil salemen, jmo?

Please expand your sinopsys.
Also as a by the by, I have'nt finished watching it yet, being i was the person who posted the link, just wondering how you reach conclusions you have? in advance. cheers.

I question what an MD is doing in the Physical condition he's in, not a good example, just a first impression.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cruise4
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched all 5 (or 4) parts and then had a good look round Dr Deagle's commercial websites. I've seen some of these products being used in the online MLM (Multi-level marketing) industry.

Whilst this film pieces together some of the more esoteric subject elements overall I felt it was somewhat tenuous.

It would be interesting to hear from someone who knows enough about alternative medicine to critique that part.

Worth a look but not a conclusion.
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Dr Deagle Reply with quote

crusie4 wrote:
Quote:
It would be interesting to hear from someone who knows enough about alternative medicine to critique that part.

Worth a look but not a conclusion.

It is the reason I posted here to see if anyone can verify or otherwise.

I don't think money making is a need of these people, they are already, or have had this in the past and given it up for a higher spiritual purpose. But they obviously do require funding to do what they do. Same as Alex Jones. [anyone question him]

The knowledge of these people is incredible and any rational person should listen to as much as possible using decernment as best they can to gauge truth.
I think us brits need to stop being as defensive, pretending to be blase in replys [not this post but the forum generally] as we are, [a cultural hang-up of brits] because all this knowledge being diseminated, should by now have taught us 1 thing at least.
We only have each other, our best chances of survival are if we put differences aside and work together. You only have to look out the window to see things are afoot.

Back to Dr Deagle:
I saw a poster on a forum post about the Soldiers who were murdered at DeepCut Barracks. It said they had seen an underground base there, when they weren't supposed too, and thats why they were killed. again I don't know, but the picture is beginning to come into focus, for me.

The thing that sells me the whistle blowers are telling their view of truth is, If you estimate all the money that this country makes, and we have homeless people, hospitals run out of cash & most of the population struggles all their lives living in serfdom, etc,etc, It is obvious we have been lied to and are still being lied too in a big way. There is obviously a lot of other things happening with our money we are not told.
My Questions are why? and what are they doing with it?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deagle covers far too many bases. It is a mix of stuff we know is probably true together with ludicrous rubbish about stargates. This is the hallmark of disinfo, mix real and surreal. Also I posted a couple of logical inconsistencies in his story. Re read what I said.

Yes there is a conspiracy. And part of it is to confuse you as to what it actually amounts to. Use common sence and verifiable facts. Any story that stretches credulity or contradicts a truth is highly suspect. Truth BTW is NOT belief. Any belief can be wrong.

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Dr deagle Reply with quote

Rodin Wrote:
Quote:
Also I posted a couple of logical inconsistencies in his story. Re read what I said.

Cool, yes I see better today!

He doesn't explain details, to let viewers understand, that should have been a red flag to me.

Been at this for 7 months, a lot of what he says has resonance, and i guess, that was my mistake. My first impression was correct. A fat B a s t e d, MD not trust worthy.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Deagle covers far too many bases. It is a mix of stuff we know is probably true together with ludicrous rubbish about stargates. This is the hallmark of disinfo, mix real and surreal. Also I posted a couple of logical inconsistencies in his story. Re read what I said.

Yes there is a conspiracy. And part of it is to confuse you as to what it actually amounts to. Use common sence and verifiable facts. Any story that stretches credulity or contradicts a truth is highly suspect. Truth BTW is NOT belief. Any belief can be wrong.

Seconded. This is bluring reality and fantasy to create the ideal environment for manipulation/lack of opposition: confusion

From a Neuro Linguistic Programming angle, this is quite interesting. all across the conspiracy scene, we see the effect of nicking the truthseekers clothes in order to mislead: and people like Holmgren are fantastic examples of that. Whether the motive for that is cash or ego, isnt really important: the end result is feeding people illusion and calling it truth

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Dr deagle Reply with quote

jahschild wrote:
Rodin Wrote:
Quote:
Also I posted a couple of logical inconsistencies in his story. Re read what I said.

Cool, yes I see better today!

He doesn't explain details, to let viewers understand, that should have been a red flag to me.

Been at this for 7 months, a lot of what he says has resonance, and i guess, that was my mistake. My first impression was correct. A fat B a s t e d, MD not trust worthy.

No worries mate. IMO FWIW the most important thing is not to accept or reject anything in a hurry: look for multiple sources and put more wieght on stuff coming from many directions. And dont rely on personalities, but on information, which at the end of the day is just being used by public mouthpeices. If you know the source yourself, you dont have to deal with the baggage of the messenger

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Dr Deagle Reply with quote

If he does turn out to be a charleton, he should definately be sent to jail. cos none of what he says is funny at all. Including down to quote, " All postal Mail is Irradiated." yeah nice.

But this was posted on redicecreations.com I would have thought they would have had a good idea of who to publicise and who not to. I doubt I would have seen it if it hadn't been on the homepage.

It is fear bassed info. Why would redice publish him??

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Dr Deagle Reply with quote

[quote="jahschild"]The queens real name is: Saxe Coburg Gotha. not Windsor. They were installed in 1915

[quote]

I dont really get your point.
Prince Albert was German
Prince Philip Greek
many of the other royals are dutch, danish, german, and from all over.
I dont see a problem unless you would rather have an ethnically pure Monarchy?

In that case you probably agree with Dodi Al Fayed and Diana being murdered.

The Royal family is not the problem.
George Bush and David Cameron are distant cousins of the queen.
The Europeans or the Americans would love for us to get rid of the monarchy because that is all that is left to call this country a nation.

I as a person whose parents were immigrants has no problem with an ethnically diverse royal family.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Dr Deagle Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
I as a person whose parents were immigrants has no problem with an ethnically diverse royal family.

You think our Royal Family is 'ethnically diverse'.

They are 'blue blood' dontcha know Wink

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Stelios, Tells Lies, and Works for the Fascists Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Quote:
I dont really get your point.
I dont see a problem unless you would rather have an ethnically pure Monarchy?
In that case you probably agree with Dodi Al Fayed and Diana being murdered.

1 I wasn't making a point simply stating fact.
2 Monarchy's are obscene to NATURE. [and now we can see all to clearly why]
3 David Cameron is a brainwashed puppet
4 Nations are a game of division
5 You are a Royalist.

You obviously work for the Royal Family and are deliberatly telling lies.

Diana's death was an accident? erm. let me examine that. No She was murdered.
Why is the Queen is going to be questioned under oath in court, on the Murder of Diana?

Does the exposure of the the Royal Family's real name offend you?
Just listen to those Bavarian sounding roots in the syllables. Twisted Evil

Last edited by jahschild on Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good lecture for Stelios.

2012 The Future of Mankind

Link

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: nineeleven.co.uk is DIRTY Reply with quote

I suspected it first off, but now its definate.

Why does nineeleven.co.uk site try to dump cookies on my pc? It takes ages swaping from page to page, or logging in, or leaving a message.

Funny that none of the other boards I go on do this, especially when they are round the other side of the world and manage to get me to where I want in a second.
Whats it all about nineeleven.co.uk?

Also regards the previous post by me, Has the cat got karlos's tongue??
I wonder why? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by jahschild on Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: A David Shayler narrated film. Beelzebub Corp, tells LIES. Reply with quote

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

Link

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: nineeleven.co.uk is DIRTY Reply with quote

jahschild wrote:
I suspected it first off, but now its definate.

Why does nineeleven.co.uk site try to dump cookies on my pc? It takes ages swaping from page to page, or logging in, or leaving a message.

Funny that none of the other boards I go on do this, especially when they are round the other side of the world and manage to get me to where I want in a second.
Whats it all about nineeleven.co.uk?

Don't know

Will forward query to more web savvy people than I and try and find out?
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Dr Stephen Jones and Dr William Deagle discussion. Reply with quote

Link

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Webster Tarpley How to Stop World War 111 Reply with quote

Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but it's here incase people have not yet seen it.

Link

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Truth: Webster Tarpley Speaks in Seattle, April 1, 2006 Reply with quote

Updated Webster Tarpley lectures.

Link

Webster Griffin Tarpley @ DC911Truth.org Conference 11/11/06

Link

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reality Check - New World Order Reply with quote

Link

jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Nazi Building California Reply with quote

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.675903,-117.157699&spn=0.002718,0.00 7607&t=h&z=18&iwloc=addr&om=1
jahschild
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Vatican Assassins Part I: History Of The Jesuit Order Reply with quote

Link

Parts 2,3 on the page at top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: