FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NO planes=no black boxes,no molten steel= beam weapon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: NO planes=no black boxes,no molten steel= beam weapon? Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn Posted: Jun 11 2007, 05:32 AM

One must understand what's going on here; it's not that difficult to.

I made numerous posts in the ae911truth forum, the most recent ones including the following links:

911 Octopus 8: Media Perps Unmasked
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ySSJ_L6Zs

These Videos of REAL Plane Crashes Explain 9/11 TV-Fakery Very Clearly
http://www.911researchers.com/node/98

I also posted links to Dr Judy Wood's new work:
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/dirt1.html

Less than 24 hours later, Gage disabled the forums. This did not come as a surprise actually, since Gage is promoting Steven Jones and is therefore a 9/11 Coverup Perp distracting people from the REAL provable inside job evidence of Exotic Weaponry and TV-Fakery at the WTC.

Steven Jones worked at Los Alamos where directed energy weapons are researched.

Another Cover Up Perp, Greg Jenkins, did an ambush interview of Dr Judy Wood. It has recently been discovered that Jenkins' has ties to the NSA. Only after a close analysis of this interview:
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/Jenkins_transcript.html did Dr Wood realize what Jenkins wanted kept secret.

Judy's new paper is based on the data that Jones/Jenkins want kept hidden:

Molecular Dissociation: from Dust to Dirt
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/dirt1.html

Jones and his group have been doing everything possible to discourage people from looking at Judy Wood's directed energy weapon work and the obvious TV-Fakery evidence. (Yes, obvious, as demonstrated in the links at the top.) Why is Jones doing this?

Wood filed a Request for Correction (RFC) with NIST, and this RFC is archived on a US Government website:
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandProg...y/PROD01_002619

Where is Jones' RFC? I don't see it there. Where is it? Where is the proof that he even sent one? No, a press release is not proof. Dr Wood sent her RFC registered mail, return receipt requested. Did Jones do this? I doubt it.

Jones is a cold fusion and 9/11 fraud. People need to wake up and look at the bigger picture to what's happening.

9/11 wasn't about the "Neocon political agenda", it was about energy. It was about population reduction. Read the info here and learn that Jones was a plant in 1989 to discredit free-energy research:
http://www.911researchers.com/node/125

Are you aware that, in 2004, Dr Eugene Mallove wrote an open letter to the world asking for research funds for Cold Fusion and Zero Point energy? A few months later, Eugene was murdered.

A very similar situation is of Michael Zebuhr, a 9/11 research student of Judy Wood's, who did experiments to prove Jones' research faulty. A few weeks later, he was murdered.

And then there's the Virginia Tech "inside job". Why didn't the police close off the area following that massacre? Perhaps it's because they knew who the perpetrators were. It just so happens that Judy Wood graduated from V-Tech and it was some of her instructors who were killed, one of them in the very classroom she sat in. The first murder took place in the only dorm she used on campus.

All Judy wants people to do is look at the data, the same data that Jones and his group discourage people from looking at. There is mass internet censorship of Dr Wood's work. Yet, it's her work that stands up to the facts.

People say that a directed energy weapon cannot "dustify" steel. But it can! Watch the film "Race To Zero Point" on google and you will learn. Zero Point... the same technology that Dr Mallove wanted research funds for. And then he was murdered.

People need to start thinking for themselves and looking at evidence. Where is the proof that Jones found evidence of thermate? For all we know his baggie could be contents from his vacuum cleaner.

Jones/Jenkins have ties to Los Alamos directed energy weapon research. This is the same technology that Judy Wood's censored work is about.

For everyone's sake, I hope the bigger picture is becoming clearer to everyone!

The new OGCT will soon become "conventional controlled demolition" of the towers and WTC 7 after "the airplanes hit". No mention of the round cylindrical holes in WTC 5, no mention of toasted cars, no mention of TV-Fakery. What will happen then? A new investigation based on the work of a former Los Alamos researcher? What will happen then? Impeach Bush? What will that do? We must remove the 9/11 perpetrators from power. This includes people associated with directed energy weapons, as well as the corporate media.

For the future of humanity, this is what must be done.

Are we now getting the bigger picture?

Last edited by mason-free party on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is censoring it here

Provided it is presented politely and respectfully, people can say whatever they want.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Provided it is presented politely and respectfully, people can say whatever they want.

OK iAN...but you tell john white that

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
ian neal wrote:

9/11 researchers lie about this stuff being censored, fred and co was claiming this last time they were here, the fact is they have a problem with anyone who disagree and constantly ask for anyone who disagrees to be censored.

just like im sure you will have a problem if john white gives his opinon on the data or moves your post from general to this section where it should be(if about NPT/beams or anyother). how that constitutes cenorship ill never know.

what would be intresting is if i turned up at 9/11 researchers spamming s.jones, how long would i last? shell i try then report back?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Has John been censoring?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok probably not but my point is if you keep pigeon holeing all the controversial stuff like judy woods analysis then newbies who come on here might think she hasn't much credence in the 911 truth movement.Those people who flirt with 911 truth don't have the time to scroll down every section and will probably head for the general section first so a little taster about Judy wood or the no plane theories might be a catalyst for a mind shift.Anyway i'll respect your wishes for now but don't throw the book at me if i slip up again...no hard feelings,MFP
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
ok probably not but my point is if you keep pigeon holeing all the controversial stuff like judy woods analysis then newbies who come on here might think she hasn't much credence in the 911 truth movement.

Yes .... and?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
ok probably not but my point is if you keep pigeon holeing all the controversial stuff like judy woods analysis then newbies who come on here might think she hasn't much credence in the 911 truth movement.Those people who flirt with 911 truth don't have the time to scroll down every section and will probably head for the general section first so a little taster about Judy wood or the no plane theories might be a catalyst for a mind shift.Anyway i'll respect your wishes for now but don't throw the book at me if i slip up again...no hard feelings,MFP

MFP, no offense, but... take David Icke for example. When he starts talking about lizard folk ruling the earth from a 4th dimension, nobody says he can't say those things. But there's quite a few people, myself included, who don't buy that argument. That doesn't make us sellouts, that doesn't mean we don't search 'deep enough'...

It means that we look at the evidence that we've got in a rational manner, and determine that much like Icke saying George Bush is a giant lizard person, while he might be right, NPT and beam weaponry taking out the WTC towers have no basis besides the random speculation of so-called 'researchers' who take the available evidence and squeeze the convenient bits into their idea of reality all while ignoring the volumes of evidence that do serious damage to their theories.

Again, I will say it... WHY would the forces behind 9/11 make things more complicated than they need to, thereby making it all that more likely to be seen through? Why do holograms and newbie space-age weaponry, etc. etc. etc., when you can just REALLY hijack 4 planes and crash them into things?

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Again, I will say it... WHY would the forces behind 9/11 make things more complicated than they need to, thereby making it all that more likely to be seen through? Why do holograms and newbie space-age weaponry, etc. etc. etc., when you can just REALLY hijack 4 planes and crash them into things?"

Well for a start it would be nigh impossible to hi-jack 4 planes all at once and get through to their targets...thats why drones or missiles were probably used initially for expolision effect.
If they had used planes there would be likely errors of crashing into other zionist owned buildings...and would have got very messy with buildings only superficially damaged.The chances of being found out with flight recorders etc would be very high.
A Beam weapon of some kind that could destroy all the evidence would be their most likely option...because the technology is top secret then most people would have no idea this could be done.

Remember no flight recorders found at grond zero and no significant steel despite what they say about shipping it off to China...also molten metal did not exist...tv fakery

TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well for a start it would be nigh impossible to hi-jack 4 planes all at once and get through to their targets...thats why drones or missiles were probably used initially for expolision effect.

This is one of those things that I'm talking about you have no proof for, outside of wild speculation. If there is any rational basis for the 9/11 Truth movement, any at all... that is, the idea that forces within the US government were either complicit in the planning of 9/11 or allowed it to happen in order to help foster their agenda, then what you're saying makes no sense. The hijackers would, and did, have no problems hijacking all 4 planes specifically because of this. They especially wouldn't have a problem finding their targets if they were hand-picked Patriots willing to die for their "country"...

Quote:
If they had used planes there would be likely errors of crashing into other zionist owned buildings...and would have got very messy with buildings only superficially damaged.

See above... also, why? You're having trouble convincing me why anyone would have trouble locating the Pentagon and the two main WTC towers, 3 of the most distinctive buildings in the american landscape... It's not like I fly above Manhattan on the way down to LaGuardia and have trouble picking out the Empire State Building.

Quote:
A Beam weapon of some kind that could destroy all the evidence would be their most likely option...because the technology is top secret then most people would have no idea this could be done.

If this technology is top secret, then how exactly did you find out about it? The DARPA homepage? By any reasonable physics or logic standards, what you're proposing is complete sci-fi.

[quoteRemember no flight recorders found at grond zero[/quote]

That's because they took them!

Quote:
and no significant steel despite what they say about shipping it off to China...also molten metal did not exist...tv fakery

Wha?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: