FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIDEO - 9/11 & the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: VIDEO - 9/11 & the British Broadcasting Conspiracy Reply with quote

http://www.bbc5.tv/index.html

This is David Shayler and Co's latest edit of the response to the BBC's conspiracy files on 9/11.

Unfortunately only available on a small screen at present and so the picture quality is poor. A big thank you to all those involved for all the hard work that is inevitably involved in putting something like this together.

I'm sure any constructive feedback will be welcomed.

Email: editor (AT) bcc5.tv
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at last!!

look forward to watching this - and feeding back

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download a high quality bit torrent version from:

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.html?info_hash=b09b08cf6a16b68 06a75a612e296ba90b2690edf

Enjoy!
Pete J
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Not the BBC Reply with quote

This film is absolutely inspiring - very watchable and well crafted.

I hope you'll all watch it - is there going to be a DvD that can be got to hand out to key people (like . . . BBC staff ??) . .Smile

I can't beleive the producers of this movie managed to appear so even handed while at the same time so directly addressing the issues of selectiveness in the BBC version - it really makes the 'Conspiracy Files' film look quite infantile. A great job on any budget.

It's another bit of inching forward in breaking down the barriers - except more inches than usual.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Davd, Adrian and everyone else involved - absolutely first rate and one to be shown to all MPs, Peers and other decisionmakers, not to mention media journalists.
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email it to everyone, bbc5.tv!

Adrian and co put a heck of a lot of effort into this, and it shows.

Enjoy!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont want to be a party pooper but are you allowed to call yourselves BBC5?
Must be a breech of trademark or a passing off offence surely.

having said that
the film is excellent
100% bonafide

Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Google Video
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1882365905982811133&hl =en-GB

On Internet Archive
http://www.archive.org/details/911_and_the_British_Broadcasting_Conspi racy

The team have created an outstanding weapon in our arsenal.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..

Last edited by Mick Meaney on Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, well. Truly amazing how people have no idea of the side David and the crew put forward in that documentary, having only seen the BBC version.

Apart from spreading the word, is there anything else we can do?
BBC5.tv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bbc5.tv website now has the improved quality video uploaded:

http://www.bbc5.tv/watchflv.html

I won't say enjoy this time, only ciao.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest the London group drafts a flyer and makes some copies and gets down to the BBC in White City for a weekly protest or if anyone is really 'hard' a permanent vigil/picket.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i said the documentary is excellent.
But caution.
Are we allowed to call it BBC5.tv
they are bound to object once they find out
far better to brand it differently and avoid the hassle
they could quite easily get an injunction as the video includes clips from BBC show which although news clips can be used under fair usuage policies the clips from an actual may not be usuable especially if the project is marketed a BBC5.tv.

As i said i dont want to be the party pooper but better to be sure before we hit a juggernaut.
BBC can issue an injunction and do the makers for breech of trademark, passing off as well as breech of copyright. Google will pull the video instantly. Honestly it really makes no difference to the video to remove the BBC5.tv from it.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
dont want to be a party pooper but are you allowed to call yourselves BBC5?
Must be a breech of trademark or a passing off offence surely.

When I was at school a teacher asked the class for two meanings for the abbreviation BBC. I put my hand up and said 'British Broadcasting Corporation'. The teacher whacked me for not answering the question and another smart-arsed pupil said the 'Bombay Burma Company'.

There was also, if I remember correctly, the 'Broken Biscuit Company' as created in the imagination of Ken Dodd.

And my local authority is 'Blackpool Borough Council'.

So, I can't see there would be much the BBC could do about it. And drawing attention to it could only be a good thing, no.

And thanks for the Google Video link, Mick. I sat down to watch this on the site last night and it got stuck after about 30 minutes.

Looks an excellently produced rebuttal of the BBC's feeble whitewash.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
As i said the documentary is excellent.
But caution.
Are we allowed to call it BBC5.tv
they are bound to object once they find out
far better to brand it differently and avoid the hassle
they could quite easily get an injunction as the video includes clips from BBC show which although news clips can be used under fair usuage policies the clips from an actual may not be usuable especially if the project is marketed a BBC5.tv.

As i said i dont want to be the party pooper but better to be sure before we hit a juggernaut.
BBC can issue an injunction and do the makers for breech of trademark, passing off as well as breech of copyright. Google will pull the video instantly. Honestly it really makes no difference to the video to remove the BBC5.tv from it.

Jeez! We wouldn't want to cause a stir now would we.

FFS, Stelios, we are possibly looking down the barrel of global fascism and you don't want to upset anybody!

I also remember as a child, brought up on a television diet which included a weekly dose of 'The World at War', wondering how the Germans allowed the Nazis to rise to power. When I see posts like yours - I find my answer.

If you want to help impede global fascism I suggest you go and upset somebody as soon as possible!

Hilarious!
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Individual elements of a television show will attract copyright protection under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. The backdrop and title graphics may qualify as artistic works and the theme tune will be protected as a musical work. The set may amount to a work of artistic craftsmanship, also protected by copyright, and any script will be protected by copyright as a literary work

Look i hate the bbc as well.
But you have to cover your ass first.
The bbc will sue the makers of the film for breech of copyright, for passing off the trademark and as they are part of the 911 conspiracy and they have unlimited funds they will make an example of this to punish the truth campaign.
Better avoid the injunction by changing the name.

It is not a question of upsetting the bbc. They will upset all the named individuals at the end of the film by taking action. They have very powerful solicitors Bristows who will make money out of this.

Trust me beter change the name asap.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stand aside, Stelios, and let the activists with bottle get on with their work.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Stand aside, Stelios, and let the activists with bottle get on with their work.

i am an admirer of your work and website
but changing the name is a small move and alot of unecessary aggro will be prevented
keep your powder dry fro the bigger battles ahead

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, the battles today, not tomorrow. Lets go forward and if this gets the party started then so be it. Man where we're going copyright will fall by the wayside and you know it. It's about the people finding out and if they sue us it plays into our hands surely, any publicity is good publicity. The film will go viral and then all they can do is try and get some money out of us but we have none so who ultimately cares? They'd be entering into a no man's land and they know it. We've got the truth on our side and that is an auspicious tool.

My name is at the end of the credits and honestly I want a reaction, been waiting for far too long already. Proactive not reactive hey. Have courage in your convictions, as if we stand, maybe other people will too.

Anyway it's just a ride so I'd rather it went a bit faster!

Peace,

scott.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
a lot of unecessary aggro will be prevented...

You don't want any unnecessary aggro?

Well, I imagine there is a sales person waiting for your call - click here
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the film. Reasonably well made, a bit slow in parts, some strong points made as well as a few weak points and red herrings.

The following comments are made in the spirit of helpful feedback and not as any sort of attempt to attack or rubbish the film or its makers.

Criticisms:
- I don't like the title - it implies that the BBC were "in on it" and will alienate the mainstream
- no Arab names on flight manifest - thought this had been debunked as they were not included out of respect for the victims (or some such?)
- the sequence on transponders, radar blips, and whether the aviation/defence authorities should have been able to keep track of the planes was confusing and the point was not made clearly to me.
- Shayler says both towers came down in around 10 seconds, "almost freefall speeds". My understanding is that seismic data shows the towers took between 12 and 14 seconds to fall. We do not need to overstate our case - that is still astonishingly fast.
- regarding Silverstein's "pull it" comment, Shayler says, "The fact remains that pull is an industry term for a controlled demolition." While technically correct, in my understanding of the term this statement is a little misleading. Afaiaa to pull a building in demolition terms mean to attach hooks and chains to it and literally pull it down using heavy machinery (as the remains of some of the other WTC building were finally demolished). It does not afaik refer to the use of explosives. Of course, Silverstein may have been using it erroneously, not understanding this nuance. But it should be made clear to avoid accusations of shoddy work.
- Shayler said that Flight 77 made a "near impossible manoeuvre" - my understanding is that this was not backed up by pilots' views and is a myth
- I don't see the point in saying that the BBC didn't mention that thousands of New Yorkers had suffered with breathing probems since 911. How does that affect whether or not the OGCT is correct? Or whether the BBC's programme was a fair representation of the alternative theories?
- regarding the $2.3trillion in "lost" Pentagon money. There has never been any mainstream suggestion afaiaa that this money (which was lost over a period of 10 years) simply disappeared. The story is that poor accounting/auditing practices meant that it simply couldn't be tracked, ie they cannot know what it was spent on or whether it went missing somehow (but this last is pure speculation). Shayler makes the statement "Fraud at the Pentagon is not uncommon" after the footage showing Rumsfeld announce the "lost" money, giving the impression that it may have been lost through fraud. This is pure speculation and disingenuous. From what I have read, I think this piece of supposed suspicious "evidence" is a red herring and not worthy of inclusion in any serious investigation.

Positive elements (there were many more):
- no CCTV of suspects at any of the airports from where the planes took off
- failure to point out the long-standing relationship between CIA and Islamic terror/AQ
- failure to cover fairly the many drills and exerciss on the day and how some of them resembled the attacks
-
- the several dropped FBI investigations into OBL and the BL family
- John O'Neill's resignation
- state-sponsored terror and false flag terror
- Operation Gladio
- the lack of context in the BBC piece
- the failure to investigate the background of the 911 Commission
- the inaccurate impression given that 911 scepticism was disrespectful to the victims' families

Thanks for your efforts. Cool

Last edited by Craig W on Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios...the law is an ass made to be broken..end of story
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig W wrote:
regarding the $2.3trillion in "lost" Pentagon money. There has never been any mainstream suggestion afaiaa that this money (which was lost over a period of 10 years) simply disappeared.

Most of your points are not worth the effort of a response and should be in Critic's Corner, but the above is worth highlighting. The money was in fact lost/stolen and is not simply something to do with accounting procedures. It is a VAST sum of money and a scandal of the highest order. You say ten years but do not show why. I say it was over three years and was when Dov Zakheim was in charge of the Pentagon budget. The whole massive fraud has subsequently been dropped , largely because "they" were successful in destroying the records and personnel pertaining to this huge crime of embezzlement when they struck the Pentagon with whatever it was. They specifically targeted that section. BLATANT! It was no coincidence that Rumsfeldt (or was it Cheney) announced on tv the evening before that this sum was "missing". He knew it would be relegated to non-news by what was about to happen. There has been a massive cover-up of all the things that occured on 9/11 but this crime has been overlooked like no other. To attempt to relegate it to a mere distraction is disgraceful. Even if it was over ten years it would amount to over $800 per year for EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD IN THE USA over that ten year period. Absolutely unprecedented and something which needs the spotlight firmly focusing on it. Any American politician raising this issue is immediately silenced by the ptb. BLATANT!!!!!!
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the point about the flight manifests is certainly important; I have seen critics post the manifests containing the hijackers names on this very forum, during the 'JREF invasion' I think. IIRC the previous lists without their names were casualty lists with hijackers names allegedly deliberatly witheld as Craig says. Any inaccuracy is ammunition.
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the aggressive tone, Blackcat?

I have made it clear that I support the film and that my criticisms were intended as constructive feedback.

If you wish to address the particular points you find disagreeable in critics corner then go ahead. Though I am no defender of the OGCT and I don't see why we can't disagree on detail without having to go to critics corner.

Regarding the $2.3trillion, you make some very strong claims and such claims require very strong supportive evidence. Do you have any? If it was such a bombshell, why would Rumsfeld have announced it at all? The idea that they hit that part of the Pentagon to cover up this massive loss (presumably because it was incurred fraudulently), while possible, is pure speculation.

Maybe I'm wrong on some of these points, and they are cautiously worded because I am by no means certain (hence my use of afaics and afaiaa, etc). But is it not important to try and stick to only those bomb-proof pieces of evidence that are irrefutably suggestive of shadiness? We don't have to preach all the many hundreds of 911-related conspiracy details. I'm sure you don't buy every one. I'm sure there are some you consider less likely, less plausible. Well, these were mine in this film.

Last edited by Craig W on Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

Quote:
FFS, Stelios, we are possibly looking down the barrel of global fascism and you don't want to upset anybody!

I also remember as a child, brought up on a television diet which included a weekly dose of 'The World at War', wondering how the Germans allowed the Nazis to rise to power. When I see posts like yours - I find my answer.

If you want to help impede global fascism I suggest you go and upset somebody as soon as possible!

Alf, how right you are...IMO we have less than three years to make ordinary and decent people wake up to what's planned for them. Courage, mes amis! We must start to take risks NOW. If this title is a red rag to the BBC, so be it.

Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcat, regarding Dov Zakheim, his tenure as Comptroller of the Pentagon began in May 2001, so he can hardly be thought responsible for the whole $2.3trillion (whether it was incurred over three years or 10).

His wikipedia page has this info (not syaing it is definitely true but is worth checking out further and provides two references for it from the DoD and Senate):

Quote:
During his term as Comptroller, he was tasked to help track down the Pentagon's 2.6 trillion dollars ($2,600,000,000,000) worth of unaccounted transactions [1]. He initiated a number of processes that led to the reduction of that sum by two-thirds by the time of his departure, and to its reduction by over 99.9% within two years thereafter. [2]

That suggests that the vast majority of the money (if it was the same money) was tracked down.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Blackcat, regarding Dov Zakheim, his tenure as Comptroller of the Pentagon began in May 2001

His wikipedia can say he is a saint but it won't make him one.

http://www.ziopedia.org/articles/zionism/more_on_the_good_rabbi_dov_za kheim/

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=consp_911&Number=2 94824621

Quote:
Think of this as part two of Recherche du trillions perdu, my Online Journal article on Dov Zakheim, former Bush appointee as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books. That story, as I mentioned, was buried under 9-11’s rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim’s watch.

Quote:
Judicial Inc’s bio of Dov (linked below) tells us Zakheim was/is a dual Israeli/American citizen and an ordained rabbi and had been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence on Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. He is, as I described him earlier, the bionic Zionist. In fact, Judicial Inc points out that most of Israel’s armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.

Judicial Inc also points out that Israel, a country of 4.8 million Russian and Polish Jewish émigrés, flies on one of the biggest Air Forces in the world, thanks to Dov. Conflict of interest here? Depends on what you’re interested in. That is, in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) technology that could hijack even a hijacked plane and land or crash it wherever

Quote:
why would Rumsfeld have announced it at all?

Because the people who were subsequently murdered were patriots and they were making life difficult and demanding explanations? Yes it is speculation - like I speculate that 2 plus 2 equals 4.

Last edited by blackcat on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent job boys well done.

Very proffessional and stylish, I think it should be proposed that the campaign fund printing a proffesional looking bunch to send to journalists and news organisations, especially the BBC.

Minor nit-picks - some problems with pacing (for my liking) pauses in between points are a bit lengthy.

Saying thermite is used in controlled demolitions is opening yourself up for a debunk to contend with - it is generally only used to slice up steel at the end, although you can win the argument by pointing out it has been used in demolition of oil rigs, I always prefer to describe it by its capability to slice through steel if I mention it at all, which makes the same point.

As far as I know only the outer ring of the Pentagon was steel reinforced concrete. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was debating a debunker and they came out with this with a source to back it up, and I couldn't find anything to refute that. Still next to impossible for the craft to have bashed through that many normal walls anyway.

Nit picky I know, but as the film itself says - debunkers focus on these tiniest of details and ignore the rest.

One thing that saddens me is that we didn't have the funds to make this a swift response.

The Scientologists had a DVD produced and sent out as a mass mail drop within a week of that Panorama. Shame we weren't in the same position to immediatley knock down these BBC myths with a finished product of this quality while the show was still fresh in peoples minds.

All in all though - good stuff. I will circulate it gladly.

Peace and Truth
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though it was bloody good.

Great to see Dave doing what he does best again.

Well done all.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Craig W
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to provide your evidence, Blackcat.

If you want to play games then find someone else to play with. I'm not interested.

BTW that info wasn't from Wikipedia but from Jim Hoffman's site here:
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html

It seems there were several reports of this issue months before 911 so why would the supposed announcement on Sept 10th need burying? It was old news.
See here:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/military/jan-june01/dollars_2-12.html
Here:
http://www.defenselink.mil/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=11 98
Here:
http://www.defenselink.mil/Speeches/Speech.aspx?SpeechID=1095
And here:
http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=408

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: