FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

codex alimentarius. Has it impacted you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: codex alimentarius. Has it impacted you? Reply with quote

Along with all my worries about 911 now I have heard about codex alimentarius. It sounds very scary. New world order stuff. I have been told it was in effect in europe and you can not buy vitamin C over 90 mg over the counter. Forcing you to get a prescription for larger doses.

Also all over the counter herbal medicines will be deemed toxic.

Has anyone heard of this?
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few links. It's suppost to be a list of standards for food.

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/standard_list.jsp
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php
http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.ht ml
http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, v bad indeed and way under the carpet, as it will stay until it's too late. i watch farming freinds of mine having to stop growing foods as they cannot compete with large farming corporations. start making a difference by buying from a local farm shop or market rather than tesco. supermarket supremacy is helping to drive this
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Its also top of my Blog until the date rolls over!!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=276589 26&blogID=212404404&MyToken=526b50f3-388d-4b5d-97f1-6d5fff9d391c

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_e wrote:
yes, v bad indeed and way under the carpet, as it will stay until it's too late. i watch farming freinds of mine having to stop growing foods as they cannot compete with large farming corporations. start making a difference by buying from a local farm shop or market rather than tesco. supermarket supremacy is helping to drive this

Supermarket Supremos

Knight of the Garter
In 1993 he joined with Lord Rothschild to set up the Butrint Foundation to record and conserve the archaeological site of Butrint in Albania.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sainsbury%2C_Baron_Sainsbury_of_Pres ton_Candover

Another Sir. – father of the delightful Dame Shirley Porter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Cohen_(Tesco)

The birth of Safeways
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skaggs%27_Cash_Stores

Sir Ken Morisson
Morrisons is now one of just four supermarket chains that dominate the full-size superstore market in the United Kingdom. In descending order of size the other three are Tesco, ASDA (owned by Wal-Mart), and Sainsbury's. Morrisons strategy is based on doing the basics efficiently, selling predominantly food at low prices, and doing so only from large stores. This is a different approach from the other three big chains: Tesco and Sainsbury's in particular have moved into "retail services" such as banking; the same two companies are expanding into the convenience store sector; and Tesco and ASDA place great emphasis on their non-food ranges and are experimenting with stand alone non-food stores.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrisons

AS stands for Asquith.
ASDA huge now because part of WALMART
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walton

Should I have included Marks & Spencer?

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched codex alimentarius in complete awe. This is another 911. It is yet another reason to get motivated and get the truth news out to people.
The 911 thing is the tip of an enormous iceberg.

Who believes the ship will sink? {...but its unsinkable...have me a cup of tea ready in my cabin when this is all over}

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 911 thing is the tip of an enormous iceberg.

yes it is here's a link to a new video that hits on a big part of that iceberg
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=928518742089256264 the title is ZEITGEIST, The Movie

As far as codex anyone in europe have any first hand knowledge about this.
levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very involved in the health freedom arena... this dovetails very much with NWO/911 issues and I often find people involved in one and also aware in the other.

datman.. you're right, there was a woman in France arrested for selling more than 500mg of vitamin. Some countries, especially Norway have very severe restrictions already. Yes, codex alimentarius means 'food code'. It's a division of the globalist WTO... the globalists get people like Tony Blair (also see North American Union/TGA in Oz/N.Zealand) to change the laws of the country so they fit international trade regulations.. which will be decided on from the top down by them.

What's in effect here is the Food Supplements Directive. BLiar ignored a petition with 1m signatures demanding we don't HARMonise to this European law.. totally ignored. It's happening in exactly the same way all over the world.

Rima Laibow (on the video posted) is a member of a controlled opposition group called the Natural Solutions Foundation, distracting Americans from the real issues.

Here in the UK, the people to get guidance from are the Alliance for Natural Health (www.alliance-natural-health.org).. in the US, John Hammell of International Advocates for Health Freedom (www.nocodexgenocide.com)

Watch We Become Silent, the best documentary on the subject to date:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=451097355502728465

It's from the US perspective, but everything said is valid here too.

The bottom line is if we do nothing, within a few years you will not be able to buy vitamins and minerals or any other nutrients or herbs, except for the synthetic ones produced by globalists pharma corps. (David Rockefeller has a controlling interest in 200 pharma corps.). We will have lost the right to choose our own path to health and live long, healthy lives (is this a population control agenda?.. some have said so.. I really don't know).

datman.. if there is anything you want to know just fire away.

Last edited by levin on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Levin and welcome to the forum.

Good to have someone here who is up to speed on this.

Has the UK enacted any laws yet in supprt of C.A ?

levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mark.

No, won't do until 2009. The Alliance for Natural Health has been fighting a gruelling, protracted legal battle in the European courts on our behalf to try to change the Food Supplements Directive, and to make sure the small battles it has won will stand.

This is very, very important because what happens here is going to be used as a template for the WTO via Codex to set rules for the rest of the world.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd urge people to watch the updated George Lucas film THX 1138 very chilling in the vien of Soilent Green, Logans Run and 1984. I say updated because I have never seen the original edit, but the added effects I imagine add much visually to an otherwise flat film!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

levin wrote:
I'm very involved in the health freedom arena... this dovetails very much with NWO/911 issues and I often find people involved in one and also aware in the other.

datman.. you're right, there was a woman in France arrested for selling more than 500mg of vitamin. Some countries, especially Norway have very severe restrictions already. Yes, codex alimentarius means 'food code'. It's a division of the globalist WTO... the globalists get people like Tony Blair (also see North American Union/TGA in Oz/N.Zealand) to change the laws of the country so they fit international trade regulations.. which will be decided on from the top down by them.

What's in effect here is the Food Supplements Directive. BLiar ignored a petition with 1m signatures demanding we don't HARMonise to this European law.. totally ignored. It's happening in exactly the same way all over the world.

Rima Laibow (on the video posted) is a member of a controlled opposition group called the Natural Solutions Foundation, distracting Americans from the real issues.

Here in the UK, the people to get guidance from are the Alliance for Natural Health (www.alliance-natural-health.org).. in the US, John Hammell of International Advocates for Health Freedom (www.nocodexgenocide.com)

I have a website... www.healthrevolutions.com ... that I try to keep posted with the latest health freedom news from all around the world. There's also a list of the world health freedom groups.

It's from the US perspective, but everything said is valid here too.

The bottom line is if we do nothing, within a few years you will not be able to buy vitamins and minerals or any other nutrients or herbs, except for the synthetic ones produced by globalists pharma corps. (David Rockefeller has a controlling interest in 200 pharma corps.). We will have lost the right to choose our own path to health and live long, healthy lives (is this a population control agenda?.. some have said so.. I really don't know).

datman.. if there is anything you want to know just fire away.

Thanks Levin,

I glad I posted this tread here. I agree this is linked with 911. Perhaps more important because we might be able to stop this.

I have been pushing 911 truth at work and I have become to a small degree , a joke. I also told them about codex and they laughed it off too. I think I will read your post to them. may be that will help get them thinking.

do you have any links any think that may help
levin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's just as important too; we'll never be able to fight the NWO if we're not fit and well, and it's such a fundamental human right.

Good on your for trying, datman. Remember that when people laugh it off it says much more about them than it does about you. As I'm sure you know it's a scary thing to let huge chunks of your foundational belief systems go. I think you're doing good to plant seeds and when they encounter these issues in the future on their own terms they'll be ready.

I think We Become Silent is definitely the best tool. Also tell them that this is not something that might happen... it already is happening.. we have already lost GABA and kava kava, two natural relaxants that compete with the anti-anxiety, valium type pharma market. This link

http://www.naturalmatters.net/article.asp?article=2148&cat=247

is about a man called Jim Wright in Wales whose business and life was ruined by the pharma arm of the police state. They set him up with the help of the BBC and he was sentenced last December for trading natural products illegally when in reality he was doing nothing more than putting herbs in pots and selling them on the internet. Exactly the same thing in the US, including guns drawn raids on vitamin clinics... exactly the same thing in Australia.

Also the video about the European Union at the bottom right of the Truthseeker website (thetruthseeker.co.uk) is very useful for providing context and understanding of how this process of health freedom being destroyed is the consequence of the EU being slowly turned into a top-down dictatorship. Until you understand that, I don't think it's possible to really grasp the threat and the situation.

Good luck!
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDA acquiring new powers to suppress alternative health

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cheney23jun23,0,8 63839.story?coll=la-home-center

datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenmoon wrote:
FDA acquiring new powers to suppress alternative health

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cheney23jun23,0,8 63839.story?coll=la-home-center

I scanned thru the article didn't see any relevance to codex
datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was a very good film. thanks for the link.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Datman

Thanks for highlighting this. I watched the film "Codex" a few months ago and it freaked me out. We need to spread the word.

Regards

Annie

datman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Hi Datman

Thanks for highlighting this. I watched the film "Codex" a few months ago and it freaked me out. We need to spread the word.

Regards

Annie

Hi Annie,

I'm trying, most don't believe it's true and don't care enough to their own research.
Did you check out 9/11 Zeitgeist I posted a link that also blew my mind
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: